[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@binyeji @Binjin2Ri it still doesn't look like him to me lol. Also since they are both private, I don't think she would have posted pics of him then. Actually going down the rabbithole of her past trips, it makes me miss traveling even more. I ended up looking up other places around France she could have gone too and then I went back to look at Spain and reminiscence of my trip lol. Yes regardless Spain and Slovenia are mid points from where she was travelling, he could easily fly out then to visit her if he wished. So if anything he would have to be the one to fly out. Was it actually confirmed that the Vogue shoot was actually done in August and in Korea? Don't they normally do photo shoots for magazines in advance before the month it comes out?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

This video reminds me once again why Binjin deserve to win awards at Baeksang. They had such intense chemistry and their acting was superb! :heart:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

SYJ is a very devoted actress.
I believe she will also be a devoted wife after marriage with HB (sorry for my delulu wish)

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Damini Rai said:

People are so insensitive....now they are posting their commments on Twitter that binjin must have broken up....and bin doing all these hard work back to back .....just to forget the agony..............if you can't ship ...then stop manipulating things

So first they’re not a couple, then suddenly they’ve broken up? Too funny.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

@ElectricHearts yeah agree, the looks are deceptive. Lol..

It could be either way, but if it's HB then I am thinking that they have been together since much before even TN promos. :blush:

And if it's not HB, hmm it would be an inside joke that someone close to her looks so similar to him. 

Agree with the HB flying out bit. Easier for him to travel alone/ with a manager, then for her entire entourage to travel. Also a loving BF would always try to be the one to make the effort and travel to be with his gf if needed. 

For magazine covers, while the planning might be done in advance the actual photo shoot is done a month or two before at max. Since this is all digital photography/ Photoshop work so wouldn't take so much time to put together once the photos are taken. 

Does anyone have the link to the Harper's Bazaar shoot and interview that was done in France? Would be interesting to read what SYJ had said at that time, given this new context. 

Also, didn't HB's Esquire article come out in August 2018 ( or was it 2019? ) , and he mentioned that he thinks the future will be happier? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

That is what I had orignally asked also. The guy in the white shirt who had the same dimples as HB, same height carrying a backpack.  It was clearly not her manager - different clothes, different sunglasses.

I think that must be the photographer, the guy in the middle in brown pants. SYJ’s stylist tagged him in one of her photos from the trip. 

Edited by GogoRoboto
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, BinJin2020 said:

So first they’re not a couple, then suddenly they’ve broken up? Too funny.

Lol.. and if he's doing back to back work to forget about it, then why is he looking more radiant and happier than ever? 

What happened to the 6 month post breakup period and letting out deep sighs and looking haggard agreement made with Seri? :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

5 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

I think that must be the photographer, the guy in the middle in brown pants. SYJ’s stylist tagged him in one of her photos from the trip. 

Yes I think that’s him. He has the same dimples and smile, so the guy in the white shirt definitely wasn’t HB :) I didn’t think it was anyway, but this confirms it. Thanks a lot for this. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Lol.. and if he's doing back to back work to forget about it, then why is he looking more radiant and happier than ever? 

What happened to the 6 month post breakup period and letting out deep sighs and looking haggard agreement made with Seri? :P

Lol @ the 6 months condolence period. Too funny :lol:

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, GogoRoboto said:

think that must be the photographer, the guy in the middle in brown pants. SYJ’s stylist tagged him in one of her photos from the trip 

Yup .. you must be right. Has dimples, looks a bit like HB. Lol..

Sigh.. There goes my hopes that they had a romantic meeting in Europe. 

• LOL 2

@GogoRoboto welcome! and you are correct. Base on the tags in the pic you posted, it is the photographer. 

@binyeji well we know they definitely kept in touch. I think we are all trying to not touch 2017 post TN filming period as he was still in a relationship then. So base on Rampant filming schedule, the wrap up party was March 16 2018. So he was on "break". TN reshoots were in April. So the reconnected then. Yes they could have hung out already which they most likely did since they were already close come TN promo period. Plus he likes to wait to see if the person is someone he would want to be with before he actually asks the person out. Then MOTA filming started in May. Plus we have now figured out he could easily fly out between Spain and Slovenia to visit her on her trip in France if he wish to then lol.

That brings me back to the August Vogue shoot they did. If it wasn't actually done in August, it could have been done in July instead and in July he was free then from filming. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Yes I think that’s him. He has the same dimples and smile, so the guy in the white shirt definitely wasn’t HB :) I didn’t think it was anyway, but this confirms it. Thanks a lot for this. 

But the guy in white shirt brown pant in that pic has a WEDDING RING on his left hand whereas the guy with YJ in her that ig post has no ring on his left hand

• Unamused 4

Anyone knows what event was this? SYJ looks amazing in this outfit. Love the look.  Her stylist is quite good. Does she work exclusively for her, or for all actresses?  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Yup .. you must be right. Has dimples, looks a bit like HB. Lol..

Sigh.. There goes my hopes that they had a romantic meeting in Europe. 

No, no no that guy in white shirt brown pant in that pic has a WEDDING RING on his left hand whereas the guy with YJ in her that ig post has no ring on his left hand.   

• Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

@celest1al just in case you’re in the mood and have the time for more analyses, would love to get a better understanding of the dialogue here, especially the things they said for which a translation was not provided. thanks in advance! No pressure. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Definitely the photographer ahn joo young. I saw another pic of him on his IG account. Mystery solved. Thank you. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

No, no no that guy in white shirt brown pant in that pic has a WEDDING RING on his left hand whereas the guy with YJ in her that ig post has no ring on his left hand.   

Goodness! You have sharp eyes and are quite observant! :) 

I felt that even his dimples don't really look very deep. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Looks like Vogue shoot was apparently the same day as TN press conference on August 9

I went to read the MOTA thread to get a sense of his filming schedule sightings

MOTA script reading in May

Arrived in Barcelona - then to Granada May 25

Filming in Granada - May 28 - June 1

June - Barcelona - beginning of June

Girona filming sighting on June 19

June 24 - spain wrap up party

June 24-August 11 (in Seoul)

August 12 - Hungary + Slovenia - filming for a month //unknown date for Slovenia

HB sighting in Seoul on Sept 8

Sept TN promo period 

The rest I won't touch as we know what happened then for BinJin :lol: Rampant premiere, potential Nov golfing sighting.. MOTA wrap up party on Dec 31 -- LA grocery shopping come January lol

So insert any other potential hangout times for our "close friend" into the summer before press conference besides the potential golfing they did in August lol

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

She is the picture of grace in this. 

How can any man not fall in love with her! 

• Like 3
  • Love 7