Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

I have downloaded Twitter with a sad face. :tears: I downloaded Insta with a sad face. :tears: Now I have downloaded Tiktok with a sad face. :tears: 

Because I never wanted to use these but for BINJIN (deep breath), but for BINJIN I violated my own set of rules. :bawling: 

What else BINJIN? What else do you want me to download while I am still at it? :bawling::bawling:

:joy::joy: Oh my heart! Tell me BINJIN and I'll do it with a snap of a finger. 

Bruno, don't judge me. 

As of 11.50am our girl is leading so far sis but her other half is not....we keep voting and voting until we reach the quota for the day:D

• Love 2
  • Awesome 5

5 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

YJ trolling HB like there’s no tomorrow yet HB still react and looks at her like she’s the most precious person ever :wub:

I miss them...i hope we can see them together at Baeksang but i don’t want to have high expectation to avoid that much of disappointment.But let’s do our best to help them win awards though.Let’s go!

You can really see how close they are, and how HB indulge YJ, letting her tease him mercilessly, yet he is actually enjoying it. And YJ teasing HB so much, even searching the internet to write that loooong compliment posing as a young fan, that shows how much she cares. Cuz only very very close "friends" do things like that. :D

Miss them too. Pray for them to be at Baeksang together. Yes, just hope for the best in terms of the awards, and expect the worse - that's how I mentally prepare myself for the final award night.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 4

4 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

As of 11.50am our girl is leading so far sis but her other half is not....we keep voting and voting until we reach the quota for the day:D

I am using 2 mobile phones and I have 4 email addresses :glasses:  That's 18 votes daily. :D

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I am using 2 mobile phones and I have 4 email addresses :glasses:  That's 18 votes daily. :D

You're such an active fans for sure @Felizak@t :joy:

I'm going download the apps because I really need to vote our BinJin. As I have a date tomorrow, I hope I will be able to hide it from my fiancee. I love him but I also love BinJin so much :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Haha from swearing never to join t1kt0k to having multiple accounts in less than 24hrs :sweatingbullets: The thirst is real. It's going to be an uphill battle until closing day

• LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

For binjin, I already download twitter, make soompi account and now tik tok. The thing I do for BINJIN. Even for work purpose I couldn't bear myself download tiktok :D:D. I should bear this secret for myself only:vicx::vicx:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I read from a fan acct in IG (sorry cant remember). Additional 2 votes if you click on share. No need to actually share. Just click share and then back, and you can vote for 2 more points.

Up to 3 accts can be logged in in tiktok. Lol. I also did not intend to use tiktok. Haha. But, oh well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@PetiteYeoja @gloriousCheese First and last ship so I am going all out. :joy: 

I can't tell my friends to vote coz this is my secret life so I have to find ways. :joy:

Haha same here. In all my accounts which ship BinJin and show support, all are Incognito. Also to avail for the additional 2 votes, I shared Baeksang's official tiktok page to my own facebook messenger account :D

This shipping makes us do things we despise doing, but for them we are all willing victims :D

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Bruno should be proud of you sis.. :glasses:

you rock!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, CLOY Nified said:

I read from a fan acct in IG (sorry cant remember). Additional 2 votes if you click on share. No need to actually share. Just click share and then back, and you can vote for 2 more points.

Oh my..It did work as I just casted my votes again. Thanks for the info.Now we can get two extra votes each day.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Life's calling me, guys. I better answer. I've cast my votesssss (yes, with a lot of s :D). I hope you did, too, if you decided to have the app. ;)

Leaving you with this. I am not trapped. I am destined to ship these 2. :)

Light and Love. :wub:

ctto

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

Is it 5 votes for Actor category and 5 votes for Actress category or is it 5 votes to be shared between Actor and Acress category? It seems for me, it is 5 votes to be shared between Actor and Actress category. Not sure if this is an error. What's your experience for those who have voted? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charray said:

Is it 5 votes for Actor category and 5 votes for Actress category or is it 5 votes to be shared between Actor and Acress category? It seems for me, it is 5 votes to be shared between Actor and Actress category. Not sure if this is an error. What's your experience for those who have voted? 

5 votes each for actor and actress category. Once you are done casting your two extra votes for the male section after sharing,go to the female one and click the share button again.Then you will be able to vote for the actress as well.

Note: 3 votes in general+2 for sharing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, charray said:

Just keep voting on HB and SYJ until it says completed (up to 3 each). Then click share at the bottom to get additional points. 

Aigoo, I deleted TikTok because my ex keeps sending me Tiktok videos. :angry:

Now I will have to download it again for BinJin! The things I do for them!!!! :blink::blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16