Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

@Elle R  @QueenieBee @RiRiGaGa  You got me rolling with laughter about all those "good eye sex" and "thumb rubbing" discussion LOL!!   :tounge_wink:   Sadly, that is really the best we get from RiRi couple so far in the drama. Where are those blasted unreleased BTS skinship scenes?? Do we need to rob the director's house for it? LOL!!

About HB and baseball, I think he is quite crazy over it. I recall he was playing catch with a staff in one documentary (I think the hawaii one?), and the MC asked if he likes baseball that much and he said, he really loves it. So he's a likely LA Dodgers fan? And that's a LA Dodgers cap on SYJ in that Mongolia airport picture? I am guessing they might have visited the LA Dodger gift shop when they were there together, and he bought it for her. Is that too delulu a speculation? LOL!

@TotoroSY YESSS!! We for sure need those uncut CLOY BTS scenes where I'm sure those BTS scenes will contain more racy real scenes than their innocent reel scenes. LOL I mean if those BTS were supposed to "edited" and they were already showing us all kinds of BinJin candies for our receipts, imagine how much the uncut ones will contain. That's probably part of the reason why they didn't sell the DVD set even though fans are dying for them! 

I am convinced that the writer of CLOY is definitely a closet BinJin shipper. I mean you don't write a love story like that if you don't see what we see in them. They're just chemistry gold! 

HB is quite crazy about baseball. I did notice the LA cap that YJ was wearing. I also loved how he waited for his capped friend in front of the airport until she arrived, I mean there was clearly a head nod from the guy from her team towards HB whenever they arrived and that's when he decided to finally walk in. I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I agree that someone needs to take a chill pill. But I'm not naming that person or giving them any more attention because I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all. :phew: 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

But they sure had some good eye sex and hand-in-hand battles :lol:. There hand movements during their hugs and kisses are so sensual to me.

For sure. That's why I suffice myself with these BTS. Even with just these, my delulu is already flying! :naughty: Oh my heart! :joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)

Let's focus on our BinJin couple please. :sweatingbullets: As said by the Mod above ^ DO NOT engage if there are disturbances. 

Let's just ignore them. Or answer tactfully andrespectfully.

I was anxious for other reasons last night (has to do with my frontliner career), then suddenly one thought came to my head. 

What will happen to this forum when we get our BinJin confirmation? I do want to get the confirmation (but that's up to them of course), but at the same time I will miss this forum dearly. What usually happens to a shipping forum when a ship reaches its destination? :wub:

Aye, I am getting ahead of myself.:crazy:

Edited by mdlovesbinjin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

Haters gonna hate, antifans can foam in the mouth with jealousy and hate but they can never dispute that our Kween is still the winner in every single way. Let's keep the good vibes, not a lot going around these days. I'd rather  promote happiness and good life the way binjin does.

06.05.2020 is coming, Binjin fighting!

Thank you for your wonderful idea.

Here we go!

You must watch HB’s thumb rubbings compilation video. 

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I still don't understand the airport thing. They were clearly travelling to Mongolia for work. What would have been the harm in being photographed travelling together in this particular instance? Did they just want to avoid the potential side-by-side pictures? They just ended up looking more suspicious really lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Whew! It's hot in here. :D Looks like I'll be backreading several heavy pages so I'll enjoy my coffee first mixed with Patience juice. While at it, let's look at these 2. :glasses:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

@QueenieBee perhaps the stigma of their LA Grocery photos? Haha! I don’t know as well. But a photo was taken of them inside the lounge. 

they’re too cute :blush: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

And if we all notice, HB's answer to the dating rumor was really a non-answer. "We laughed it off" is such a safe, non-answer LOL. "Laughing it off" does not mean it's not true. I thought that was just a really clever way for them answer the question without denying or lying about it. Very sly, guys, very sly. :ph34r: But ain't fooling us! 

Their subtle way of answering because it is not really an assumption and you asked the question so here’s our answer. These two totally mastered the art of deflection from the intended purpose of any questions thrown at them. They are good:D.

21 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I love traveling with my close friends and I always meet up with them at the airport. Definitely not how we react when seeing :D. BINJIN really suck at keeping their distance from each other. Their actions are betraying them from the intended cover up. It’s when words and action doesn’t add up. To the court of law you have a motive for tampering the evidence:lol:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

And if we all notice, HB's answer to the dating rumor was really a non-answer. "We laughed it off" is such a safe, non-answer LOL. "Laughing it off" does not mean it's not true. I thought that was just a really clever way for them answer the question without denying or lying about it. Very sly, guys, very sly. :ph34r: But ain't fooling us! 

Agree 100%!!!

for all we know they "laughed it off" because:

1. they made all the effort to keep things down low, meticulously planned the trip,

2. Yejin went ahead, nobody noticed.

3. Hyunbin followed shortly after (or even before) MOTA officially ended without getting detected by media, maybe spent a few days together in LA under the radar... nobody noticed... 

4. they were allegedly seen together having a meal with YJ's parents (or maybe just older companions?), but no pics so it was easily discredited...

and that one time, the one time they got over-confident and went to the grocery together not wearing masks, someone recognized them and quick enough to snap incriminating photos to boot! They probably got a bit mad for it but after taking a breather they realize... that is really an amateur mistake and on hindsight indeed very funny, ain't it?

So yeah, he answered honestly when HB said they laughed it off. And indirectly confirms they're not very good hiding something wonderful like dating their perfect match. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

Tbh i think her rumour with KNG ain’t really true

Do you know that YJ said on an interview that my boyfriend might be watching me at home and she said in another interview that she planned to get married before 34 (match with their dating rumours timeline). Then when the interview showed the prvevious clip about the marriage plan to her 2 or 3 years later, she said that the planned marriage did not go her way. She looked seriously when she said that (definetely not a joke)

The dating rumours: their acquaintances said that they dated around their house areas, had a trip together to Japan. (sound familiar to BinJin).

They called each other Honey on set and their coworker asked them to get married together.

So they might have dated but broke up when she denied the rumour by herself. (They might have promised to each other not to reveal anything about their relationship to the public whatever the outcome is(the same may Apple for BinJin case).

I don’t think YJ will ever confirm with the public that she used to dated HB, but broke up later (if they don’t have a happy ending). They have not yet confirmed their relationship in public, so what is the reason to announce a breakup (if any).

One of the main purposes of keeping BinJin relationship private is that. They never has to announce the break up to the public (if any).

That is the reason why I do believe BinJin are dating secrectly and have a marriage plan in mind.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

44 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Thank you for your wonderful idea.

Here we go!

You must watch HB’s thumb rubbings compilation video. 

So I read somewhere that asked whether those measurements that YJ gave during that scene in TN was real and she said they were not. I I bet Mr. Bin-shi knows what those numbers are though..:lol::phew: Probably the passcode to something. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

9 hours ago, hallyu said:

I believe that’s Vast team only + YJ’s manager.

YJ is always good at building social relationships thanks to her friendly & bubbly personalities 

Here is YJ’s team 

That ladies in your post are the big bosses of each glam team. Hair stylist. Make up artist. Fashion stylist. Those photos you saw with the group of vast was also yejin's staff team to assist her. During those TN stage greetings tours only the manager and the assistant of each glam team is present its bcoz their job is just to monitor or taking minor things or just touch up lil make up on her. Their glam team bosses would only monitor and be there f its really important for their presence. Glam team stylist has many celebrities or client they engage to and whenever the client has a project they send some staff to each team to assist to their client's needs. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6

36 minutes ago, romance1 said:

So they might have dated but break up when she denied the rumour by herself. (They might have promised to each other not reveal anything about their relationship to the public whatever the outcome is, it may be the same for BinJin case).

Actually,I know and heard of that but this interview was years later (2018) and it’s not even asking her directly about KNG.There was no need for her to explain in details about her rumour or bring him up in her answer.She could’ve stopped with saying It’s not like I wasn’t involved in dating rumours full stop.The fact that she really explained more about it makes me think there was never anything because if there was really something,she would’ve respect that past relationship and would not say as if it was nothing.Just my opinion though.

I would have a different answer if the question was actually directly asking her about him.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 4

OK Binjin Shippers, let's thread carefully else this forum might really be locked down AGAIN. And this time it might be permanently. 

Firstly, I will apologize to anyone that I might have offended when I requested to delete or amend a post. Maybe I should have done that via DM. But it is really out of concern that the content was off-topic or speaking negatively about another artiste, which is against soompi rules. In no way am I trying to control anyone - it was a request. Anyways, I will stop doing that in the future since everyone is so sensitive and touchy lately.

@BJHope  I was thinking again about your view that HB and SYJ's agencies actually come in and read the posts here. I think you might really be right. For one thing, V@st seems to react very fast to posts on tweeter, Insta and FB. And we know that many of the posts in this forum actually get posted to Social Media. So V@st and MST could already have noticed that and hence they monitor this thread. Or they set a search action for "negative words" so that they can react as needed. Also, Soompi is the BIGGEST english website on Korean entertainment, so many of these SK stars will likely monitor Soompi postings due to its influence on international fans. 

Phew, that makes me think, I'd better be a bit more careful what I post here about Binjin LOL!!

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

@TotoroSY YESSS!! We for sure need those uncut CLOY BTS scenes where I'm sure those BTS scenes will contain more racy real scenes than their innocent reel scenes. LOL I mean if those BTS were supposed to "edited" and they were already showing us all kinds of BinJin candies for our receipts, imagine how much the uncut ones will contain. That's probably part of the reason why they didn't sell the DVD set even though fans are dying for them! 

I am convinced that the writer of CLOY is definitely a closet BinJin shipper. I mean you don't write a love story like that if you don't see what we see in them. They're just chemistry gold! 

HB is quite crazy about baseball. I did notice the LA cap that YJ was wearing. I also loved how he waited for his capped friend in front of the airport until she arrived, I mean there was clearly a head nod from the guy from her team towards HB whenever they arrived and that's when he decided to finally walk in. I loved how he waited for her just to be ACROSS the counter signing in yet these "close friends" acted like they didn't know each other when he walked behind her. Didn't greet her or anything LOL. That was just a giveaway, like WTH would not greet your real close friend or even co-star if you happened to see them at an airport? But then there was that pic of them taken from the airport lounge later. Man, they are just terrible at this cover-up thing. But I really appreciate it because then it gives us shippers things to obsess and overanalyze about! LOL Keep them coming, BinJin! We'll take whatever you decide to throw at us! :wub:

I agree that someone needs to take a chill pill. But I'm not naming that person or giving them any more attention because I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all. :phew: 

LOL! Don't know if the uncut BTS scenes were the reason why the DVD/ Blueray for CLOY is not being released. But I bet there are some Binjin moments that they don't want us to see. :D  As for the CLOY writer, maybe not at first, but when she met both Binjin together, she may have that thot of writing YSR and RJH characters to be closer to SYJ and HB's personality (that's just my speculation, as I am sure the writer already have the characters in mind, but she may have adjusted it once the leads are confirmed). And yes, all the Binjin rumors may also have influenced the romance storyline. I mean, which writer wouldn't want to have that type of Binjin chemistry for her main OTP right? 

About the airport scene for Mongolia trip

- I recall reading on tweeter or insta that before that video clip of HB waiting for YJ's car, both their cars actually arrived together. This was reported by fans who were there waiting (how the fans know their flight details......is a mystery to me). But the media was waiting for them at the airport entrance, so both cars drove away. Then HB's car came back again, and that's when we saw the video where HB waited for SYJ's car to arrive, before he walked into the airport first.

- I can understand why they did not walk in together. They don't want to give the media photo op opportunity to write another love rumor story about them. They managed to avoid media during their Switzerland trip, but not the Mongolia one. Both are private people, so it's totally understandable.

- But yeah, media or fans still put their images side by side as they walked in separately. I actually didn't know they were not walking side by side when I first saw the video LOL! It was only after I read the comments and rewatch it, that I realise.

Chill pill - this thread needs a Super Big One! Cheers everyone, hope for more rainbows, and no more storms (though it seems like a futile wish....)

P.S. I am meditating and ignoring all the posts that's coming up on another non Binjin couple, yet again.....

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, girlpepper said:

Their subtle way of answering because it is not really an assumption and you asked the question so here’s our answer. These two totally mastered the art of deflection from the intended purpose of any questions thrown at them. They are good:D.

I love traveling with my close friends and I always meet up with them at the airport. Definitely not how we react when seeing :D. BINJIN really suck at keeping their distance from each other. Their actions are betraying them from the intended cover up. It’s when words and action doesn’t add up. To the court of law you have a motive for tampering the evidence:lol:.

Yes! If we ever presented their LONGGGG receipt of evidence, they would be so guilty as charged. The case will be over before it even began. Jury's already been out, BinJin! GUILTY! Accept the consequences by telling us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!! Meanwhile, BinJin's over here like: YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!   

Yeah, I love traveling with friends and we always loudly hug and greet each other but I do get that they want their privacy and I respect that. Can't be fun to have ppl hounding you down while you're just trying to get signed into the airport and take a flight with your close friend. They were both dressed very comfortably/casually too which tells me that they DID NOT want a photo op. Also, way to go Binnie for wearing a face mask when traveling before it was even a thing! Our CEO is so cautious! I mean he doesn't want to get sick or else he can't kiss his close friend on his trip! LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, (Ri)^2 said:

Does anyone know where I can watch the full episode of The Guru Show that featured Ye Jin? I can't find it anywhere :tears:

I watched it on dramacool. Just search for masters in the house. Ye Jin was on episode 46 & 47. Hope this helps! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1