Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

6 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Great news about articles featuring HB as “The Ideal Male in Modern Society” and SYJ being voted “Most Beautiful Woman in the World by Netizens” came out on the same day. Vast wasted no time in tagging that article about HB to promote him. But what is MSTeam doing? They are yet again  so slow in responding to news about SYJ. I mean come on, they should do their best in promoting her, she is their most bankable asset <_< She got a whopping 4.35 million votes, that is no small feat. 

I wonder if it’s because Koreans don’t know much about Starmometer? 

I think MSTeam respecting yejin's desire to take a break. And we too just respect their management. As you can see yejin's already turn down 2movies which was offered last year namely the pirates 2 and boston 1947. So it means yejin's already plan all of these. In my opinion i love that she focus now nurturing her heart matters than indulging too much to her career in which she already been work like a cow ever since in debut days. If both of them will grab all the offers so how could she and hyunbin will find time for their own and again the reason for not getting together bcoz they have no time. So this time its not about making her side to accumulate tons of money but she is making her love flourish for the future. Moreover, even if she will be married she still in demand for movies leading lady its bcoz of her tenacity and versatility on every projects she is given. 

Worry not. Fighting!!! 

Our baby yejinssi is busy on her gardening watering the plants:joy: while waiting for the handsome hubby to come back from werk werk:wub:

Btw congrats to our sonyejinssi for winning that Most beautiful woman 2020. Thanks to those hardworking hands for keep voting her:love:. And i heard from someone that sonyejin is really beautiful in person. Her biggest asset is her sparking eyes... the more you stare the more it shines....wow daebak! 

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, junejune_16 said:

Did VAST has no idea about the rumors or they just don't bother about it?

But I hope they'll make a statement about it. They're so fast when it's with SYJ.

But while reading the rumors, the reasons or their "proofs" are so lame. But of course I still want to hear a straight and strong denial, that would be better for the rumors to die down.

I agree but its probably better for them to ignore because it will get bigger if they address it. The rumors don’t make any sense at all. From what I’ve seen,  their culture seems to take the slightest “dating rumor” to be a scandal so I hope and think he would not be involved at all in this situation. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 6

@Binjin2Ri

I think SYJ’s management company is not so much into media play like other giant agencies, but YJ chose to stay because she considers her manager as a family member/ easier to work together when things are familiar.

SYJ has shined with her real talent more than promotionals/ media play

@Felizak@t

HB still holdt YJ’s arms pretty long after they had finished the kiss. I’m finding the video bts.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Here's a cute BINJIN candy. Look at Mr HB after he looked at YJ. :D  (I don't recall seeing this video??)

I noticed, every time HB look at SYJ his facial will change. From no feelings to how your lovers look at you (of course, full of heart emoticon :wub:) or can I say, when we look at food that we craving for a long time and we can have it now?

Don't forget when he look at our queen in this interview

He just can't control his desire I guess :ph34r:

"You're so yummy sweetheart :yum:"

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

In the latest product endorsement of Hyun Bin,  Bodyluv, they asked him how he finds his little happiness. Sounds familiar, right? HAHAHA. 

His answer? Sitting in the sofa drinking a can of beer while watching a movie. Hmmmm. Hahaha.

Let's also find our little happiness and don't mind the rumor. It might even force BinJin to come out. Hahaha.

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Here is a poll from SYJ’s fans/ SYJ’s costars fans, BinJin has got the most shippers (93%)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's think like Director-nim of CLOY. Take their silence positively, it means they are unbothered by the rumors and they are living their best private lives. I think V is not commenting on the rumors because they are too busy giggling over the FakeSubs videos. If I didn't know better, they are shippers and lurking here, too! I mean, did you see the photo of SYJ with the V team on her Instagram, it's evident that they adore her too!!! :wub:

P.S. I hope they would stop with the rumors already, I feel embarrassed for these purveyors of fake news :vicx:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rosy said:

@Felizak@t

HB still holdt YJ’s arms pretty long after they had finished the kiss. I’m finding the video bts.

Yes! Please repost it on your original comment so that we can have that 1-2 punch combo.:glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

Let's think like Director-nim of CLOY. Take their silence positively, it means they are unbothered by the rumors and they are living their best private lives. I think V is not commenting on the rumors because they are too busy giggling over the FakeSubs videos. If I didn't know better, they are shippers and lurking here, too! I mean, did you see the photo of SYJ with the V team on her Instagram, it's evident that they adore her too!!! :wub:

Haha.. about they're lurking here, after holding under the table case, its remain me when a lot of co-shopper here complain about the lacking of passionate kiss before CLOY last episode. Then suddenly blessed when the Switzerland passionate kiss out even more surprise about the fact they're redo the kiss with green screen :D 

after that, everyone jokes about The DM-ing things

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I am reading HBs Esquire interview which was done in August 2019 just as CLOY filming was starting. This part stood out: 

In an interview from 2009, Hyun Bin had predicted, “I think my 30s will be my prime, and I think I’ll have my own family and settle down.” Asked if he thought his prediction had been accurate, the actor shared while laughing, “I don’t have my own family, so half of it was wrong. I wouldn’t say I’ve settled down, but I do think I’ve found stability. I think I’ve become stronger and more relaxed. I’m more curious and interested in work, and there are more things I want to express. I’m also working on more projects than I did back then.”

So in reference to being married and having a family (settling down), he says that part didnt come true, but that he has found stability. To me that comment speaks to his relationship status not necessarily his life in general. Or am I just projecting? ^_^

• Like 12

1 hour ago, rosy said:

@Binjin2Ri

I think SYJ’s management company is not so much into media play like other giant agencies, but YJ chose to stay because she considers her manager as a family member/ easier to work together when things are familiar.

SYJ has shined with her real talent more than promotionals/ media play.

I agree and really do think SYJ is just enjoying her time off. With CLOY being such a huge hit, she is not only taking a much needed break but probably also carefully considering her next project. She usually chooses material where she is the main character (and not a support to the male) ... I don't think the type of work she is attracted to is always readily available in a male dominated/action oriented industry. I also read an article about Gong Yoo recently. He needed a break after the success of Goblin. He took almost three years off from film and television (per his filmography). I don't think SYJ will hold out that long, but we all know she can do very little and still bring in a good chunk of change even after one CF.

In terms of the gossip:

Spoiler

I think VAST will make a statement if:

1. The gossip makes it into K-ent media and knetizens get riled up.

2. They don't want the gossip to overtake his current film set out of courtesy to his cast and crew.

3. To clear the air leading into Baeksang and keep it focused on CLOY.

4. To protect his image: It is not unrealistic for netizens and knetizens to make such statements to include that he and x never got over each other thus leading to the end of x marriage. How bad would that look on him? (I do know at one point he questioned whether he ever truly loved those in his past and that he never had a love that felt fated. HB enthusiast may be able to confirm timeline.)

Notice these are pretty similar reasons for the denials in Jan and Feb, with the last focused on his/their onset professionalism.

I don't usually speak in metaphors, but if you need to get into a happy place, pull out those receipts. I know I personally keep a stash of fangirling favorites saved. For me, I am just waiting for that .0001 confirmation because I've connected most of the dots. If I've been delusional and wrong this entire time, I still ship.

Does anyone else laugh when SYJ says ".0001 high class"? ... and I only laugh because usually HB or SYJ does. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

She usually chooses material where she is the main character (and not a support to the male) ... I don't think the type of work she is attracted to is always readily available in a male dominated/action oriented industry.

I think we should not undermine her popularity in South Korea. She just needs a proper break between projects as usual, that is (she was in hospital in Jan).

She dropped 3 projects last year and had 10 scripts to choose at the same times. Moreover she has maintained her popularity for 20 years, and is the most prolific actress of Korean film industry (30 projects). Her films/ dramas porfolio is many actor/ actress dreams, I believe.

Even in the male dominated industry, her ticket ranking power was no. 2, only behind Song Kang Ho of Parasite.
SYJ is big in South Korea. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

In the latest product endorsement of Hyun Bin,  Bodyluv, they asked him how he finds his little happiness. Sounds familiar, right? HAHAHA. 

His answer? Sitting in the sofa drinking a can of beer while watching a movie. Hmmmm. Hahaha.

Let's also find our little happiness and don't mind the rumor. It might even force BinJin to come out. Hahaha.

Found myself smiling when I read this post :lol: 

i think by now we all know who wants to sit in her sofa, sipping coffee while “spacing out” 

And now, we hear someone who enjoys drinking beer in the sofa while watching tv. :lol: 

what’s with the SOFA guys? Must be soft and comfy. And this will be my happy pill before I go to sleep. That there are two people drinking beer and coffee together in the sofa. And neither one of them is spacing out :lol:

^ I’d like to thank the seniors here in the thread. Thank you for the constant reminders to newbies like me/us. With the advent of social media, there are so many information around us that it gets difficult sometimes to know which one is true from what’s not, what are the facts. And we really appreciate the reminders and the support system. :blush:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

The French kiss in the Swiss Alps ... it was literally breathtaking but the two of them holding on to each other in that wide angle shot was as satisfying as the kiss ... have a gut feeling that the director let them do whatever they felt like doing ... their hips joined together, HB wiping off tears from SYJ's face, hugging & perhaps, kissing again?!  

Contrast that to the two of them watching the same scene in the CLoY wrap-up party with SYJ shyly hiding behind HB during the kiss!  The lights came on after the final scene and suddenly,  everyone's eyes were laser-focused upon the two of them ... of course they hugged in this kind of awkward, congratulatory,  so careful, shoulder-tapping kind of way ... how could they act any other way in front of the whole CLoY team?

I've caught the first episode of Lee Dong Wook's talk show " Because I Want to Talk". Daydreaming if he can have either SYJ or HB or BinJin for an interview.  His format is unique with the usual host & guest interview section but  also incorporates remote segments like hanging out with Gong Yoo in Jeju Island.  On second thought, HB in Running Man would be the bomb!!!

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

55 minutes ago, rosy said:

I think we should not undermine her popularity in South Korea. She just needs a proper break between projects as usual that is (she was in hospital in Jan).

She dropped 3 projects last year and had 10 scripts to choose at the same times. Moreover she maintained her popularity for 20 years, and is the most prolific actress of Korean film industry (30 projects). Her films/ dramas porfolio is many actor/ actress dreams, I believe.

Even in the male dominated industry, her ticket ranking power was no. 2, only behind Song Kang Ho of Parasite.
SYJ is big in South Korea. 

I'm not sure where in the bolded statement of mine you conclude I am undermining her importance in the industry. My statement indicates she is particular about the project she chooses not that the industry isn't calling. She herself has said SK is inundated by action flicks and male dominated movies - she was applauded for being the only female lead in a handful of movies that came out during The Negotiation era / 2018 Chuseok holiday. So yes, I do think the type of movie she is drawn to is hard to find.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey guys, please remember that South Korean NSI experts have confirmed 

“It is as clear as day”

The Swoon: “HB is a man in love”

BinJin shipper’s wishful thinking

You should see before I delete it ;)

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

OHHH I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT RUMOR AT ALL, totally nonsense HAHAHA

All i know is im hungry for binjin updates and candies and being delusional about them marrying and stuff hahahaha

The problem is i got medical and pharmacy school interview next month but Binjin are tying me up on their sailing ship, somebody help me :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7