Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

It is a diffucult question. I think it is a combination of both.

Thanks for this, Lovebirds. I think you are right. Today I finally watched The Negotiation, and it honestly surprised me. I was under the impression that there was no real chance for romance or chemistry between their two characters, but they actually have quite a connection in the movie! SYJ was her usual awesome self, but HB was fantastic! I thought his acting was quite expansive and in a new direction. Their characters understood each other, and if you've seen it, SYJ's character follows through on her promises to him at the end.

Sorry, I know my shipping imagination was possibly on overdrive, but I think they were bonding on screen even in TN!!!! I am now positive that those promo vibes were a continuation of the chemistry that started through a dang monitor. Those two! Sparks from the very start!!!! I truly believe that after seeing the movie.

Curious: if anyone knows, were they shooting both actors "live" at the same time during TN? Or was HB recorded and then SYJ would respond? Wondering if their on screen back and forth was happening in real time or if they recorded their parts at different times. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, luvlove said:

Curious: if anyone knows, were they shooting both actors "live" at the same time during TN? Or was HB recorded and then SYJ would respond? Wondering if their on screen back and forth was happening in real time or if they recorded their parts at different times. 

From the interviews, SYJ said it was live.  Both cameras were rolling at the same time (and albeit filming at different floors) making it difficult to back track on their mistakes that's why they have to keep the pace and finish the entire scene.  You can sense the professionalism and dedication,  because HB has to climb back down and up the stairs every scene just to check on the monitors (it was on the floor where SYJ is). 

Edited by UPSGirl
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, luvlove said:

They filmed it simultaneously. Here's the vid where they mentioned it. My fave vid where my BINJIN journey started after watching TN. :)

Rt

• Like 6

2 hours ago, luvlove said:

Thanks for this, Lovebirds. I think you are right. Today I finally watched The Negotiation, and it honestly surprised me. I was under the impression that there was no real chance for romance or chemistry between their two characters, but they actually have quite a connection in the movie! SYJ was her usual awesome self, but HB was fantastic! I thought his acting was quite expansive and in a new direction. Their characters understood each other, and if you've seen it, SYJ's character follows through on her promises to him at the end.

Sorry, I know my shipping imagination was possibly on overdrive, but I think they were bonding on screen even in TN!!!! I am now positive that those promo vibes were a continuation of the chemistry that started through a dang monitor. Those two! Sparks from the very start!!!! I truly believe that after seeing the movie.

@luvlove From what I gathered from their TN promos and interviews, HB and SYJ stated that they were both simultaneously filmed at the same time in real time doing their lines on 2 separate floors. SYJ was on the top floor and poor HB was in the dirty basement unfortunately (the director said b/c his scenes required him to be in a darker/dingier space to fit the hostage mood). Then, after the scene, HB would have to run upstairs to go over and review the footage from their monitors along with SYJ and the director. They all joked and laughed about how that was seriously the most challenging part of filming for HB, how much exercise he had to get from all the running back and forth and they would have to wait for him. HB even joked about how he really hoped and prayed that he did well in the scene so that he wouldn't have to run back down and re-film then run back upstairs to review the footage again. Poor HB, bet he shed a few pounds during all of this filming! LOL 

But I totally agree with you that even through a monitor, their chemistry was still so undeniable! That's what makes them both so special. Ppl seriously commented at their movie premiere how they felt their chemistry despite their enemy roles in the film. They are both seriously talented actors! Their roles in this film was really different and out of the box for both of them. HB seriously BLEW ME AWAY in his first villain role. Such a fresh and interesting take on the role, not what you would have expected and you just never knew what his next move would be. Very intriguing!He took a challenge and it definitely paid off! Looking forward to him taking even more diverse roles in the future! He can pull any role off. SYJ was of course badass as per usual. They also both stated that being forced to film in this very odd way actually forced them to be more creative in delivering their lines and emotions and it really pushed them to communicate with each other on how to react on the monitors. I think this project truly pushed the envelope for both of them to grow even more as actors and this film's challenge truly sparked their admiration for each other's acting talent. HB went on and on about how impressed he was with how SYJ conveyed so much emotion in her reactions just looking through the screen. Bin-shi could not help but fall for those talented, emotive eyes! Also, I loved how SYJ teased HB about being such a "cute" criminal like it was criminally wrong for a criminal to be that cute. HB blushed like a tomato plant when she said that! ;) I cannot with them! 

Also, I found it extremely adorable when they were asked in one interview about how they both prepared for their roles and HB's answer was that he was so impressed that SYJ cut her hair short to show a tougher image in the film and how he admired her gutsiness for doing that. Then they asked what he did to prepare and he said "umm..I grew my hair longer." LOL There's that subtle wit again! SYJ was dying laughing at his answers. :lol::wub: These two. Short-haired boss lady and long-haired bad boy. Love it! 

Spoiler Alert:

I was super rooting for them to get together! I was like "Seriously Min Tae Gu (HB's character name), pack it in, get her digits and go for that drink, boy!" 

But yeah, even with the unique conditions of how they filmed TN, they both still connected in their acting and a lot of it was due to how expressive both of their eyes are when they act. It was due to the excitement of this unique form of chemistry that planted the idea of them wanting to work together on a rom-com or melo where they can "breathe the same air and look into each other's eyes." Oh HB, you gloriously obvious man, you! :lol::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

Same, I was rooting for them to at least go on one date in The Negotiation, but alas, those politicians destroyed our happy ending.

Regarding the kisses, I did watch some of HB's BTS scenes, and right after kissing other actresses they would break apart quickly or walk off in different directions. 

In the CLOY behind the scenes, after "cut" they were either softly looking at each other or laughing their heads off. I interpret this as intimacy, that only the two of them know about. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 15

Isn't it ironic that in TN their roles are of the opposing sides but it didn't hinder them from showing off their chemistry? And yes, add that to acting on monitors. Hands down to them for pulling it through.

Plus they promoted TN like it's a love story :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

insomniac lurking:blink:

at the end of the day, for reel and/or for real, its BinJin's life-- Its Their Call. 

시간이 말해줄거야^_^

Edited by RHKDMS RGHOODQ
  • Like 2

I never believed in destiny until it led me to you. Never put much stock in wishes, but you made mine come true. Didn't think soulmates existed, then I saw you and I knew that dreams become reality with magic made by you. 

77c2845ae6a6aeb721a76e95d25c2196.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 15

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

They filmed it simultaneously. Here's the vid where they mentioned it. My fave vid where my BINJIN journey started after watching TN. :)

This is first ever Binjin interview I ever watched that got me sucked into their vortex. LOL. Omg, how in sync are they, seriously?  It's really funny because they should be mismatching on purpose but they ended up doing and saying the exact same things like their brains are locked up together. The entire promotion for TN was like fourth of July for me, like fireworks and sparks ignited the whole freaking sky. They don't even need power to light up the stage. LOL.  Their connection was so palpable you can cut it with a knife. To be quite honest, if they don't follow thru on that, it's going to be one heck of a missed opportunity.  I am sure they felt it to the bone so I am willing to put up an investment so to speak. 

Edited by UPSGirl
  • Like 3
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, UPSGirl said:

This is first ever Binjin interview I ever watched that got me sucked into their vortex. LOL. Omg, how in sync are they, seriously?  It's really funny because they should be mismatching on purpose but they ended up doing and saying the exact same things like their brains are locked up together. The entire promotion for TN was like fourth of July for me, like fireworks and sparks ignited the whole freaking sky. They don't even need power to light up the stage. LOL.  Their connection was so palpable you can cut it with a knife. To be quite honest, if they don't follow thru on that, it's going to be one heck of a missed opportunity.  I am sure they felt it to the bone so I am willing to put up an investment so to speak. 

Yeah... that's all I wished for when I was starting out. That they give it a chance and explore coz all the energies in the universe has moved and aligned in their favor. But when I joined this ship, I was already sold that they did so here I am. Very much in love with these 2. I can't undo it. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, shipwreck said:

Hey shippers,

It's ok to live in your own imagination world and to escape from unpleasant reality once in a while, but if you "worry about BinJin happiness more than yourselves" or "every morning before doing anything you have to check on this shipper thread" like many of you have claimed, is abnormal. BinJin don't even know your existence, and the world out there has many more things worth to do, don't sitting here all being desperate to hear about their wedding bells. It just makes you pathetic and all delusional. I feel ridiculous seeing fans even tried to zoom in the blurriest photos just to show he held her hand, he touched her, she touched him.... CLOY is a good drama. BinJin are beautiful, rich, popular, but what's there for you to care about? I come here once in a while just for fun. That's it, and I am not obsessive at all. Did you gals realize many senior and reasonable shippers have left and more and more delusional members join in? Really gals and guys, for your own good, go back to your beautiful life, take care of yourself and your family, think about what you can contribute to help our society during this pandemic, and accept the fact that they are NOT together. If they are, GOOD for them, but right now there is no proof to show otherwise. Regardless there is nothing to obsess about others.

Cheers and health

Thank you for the reminder, now kindly let us be to continue to feed our “delulu” minds :phew: Most of us shippers are here in our romantic fan club after a hard day’s at work irl. 

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, luvlove said:

I saw an interview where they said they were acting in real time but in different rooms and just see each other on the screen and he would come up after each take.

• Like 2

Just a quick question on Baeksang. How can we watch it if we're not in SK? Would it be available online? Where?

An article (source below) said  "Live stream details – The 56th annual Baeksang Arts Awards will be broadcast live from the KINTEX in Ilsan on June 5 from 5pm KST onwards. For the past few years, the star-studded event was telecast live through VLive and the tradition is likely to continue this year." 

https://www.ibtimes.sg/baeksang-arts-awards-2020-date-host-complete-nomination-list-live-stream-details-more-44925

Thanks is advance ^_^

• Like 2

13 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Just wanna leave some quotes here so some people would actually have more faith on this ship and not getting swayed over Baseless things  :kiss_wink:

(Esquire Korea 2019.08.21) 

<Hyunbin "It is happier to think about the future than the past"

For the future, Hyunbin is living in the present.>

Q: Do you ever want to go back to the past?

A: No, I don't.

Q: You are so decisive about that.

A: I think I am the type that prefer the future to the past. Rather than going back to the past, I prefer to go to the future.

Q: When I asked if you wanted to go back to the past, I thought perhaps, there could be regrets which make you think you want to do differently. Or alternatively, it could be that at that time, there was happiness that caused you to want to go back. But for Hyunbin, even though you could think of regrets in the past, you still don't think you want to go back.

A: I see. Yes, I think so. I did my best at that moment. Of course, there were times when I was happy. It’s the same now, there are times when I am happy. But I think the future will be happier.

Q: The future is happier?

A: I hope so.

(HB Interview from Last Year right before CLOY Filming..the same year BinJin got rumoured...He thinks the future will be happier because of what?....You all know the answer) 

He's so much looking forward to settling down,  and living a happy married life with Son Yejin. This eagerness and excitement is somehow the same as with wanting to do a romcom drama with her after TN.  If you go back to the Swoon special "the Mission Pong", he was asked to give himself a message.  He said he has been working hard for many years and he should take a break now. Son Ye jin was caught smiling at this after the camera shifted to her direction. Her smile seems to show an understanding between her and Hyun Bin. Then also we've watched how Hyun Bin defines happiness in another "get to know" Swoon Special and defined  happiness to be something so near and yet so far. This strengthens somehow the talk about them getting married after CLOY, or once their film and commercial engagements are over. Its like Hyun Bin wants to get them over and done with so he and YJ can proceed with their #HappyTwogetherForeverDay as sir @Under BinJin Spell coined the phrase. This could also be the reason why YJ is not accepting any offers so she can focus on wedding preparations and HB is just getting done with his contracts. I have no doubt about them  being together in a relationship. I only need to look back at yejinhand with all of her selfies with HB and the Christmas greeting photo. She indeed has already given us something to believe in them and their relationship plus the #ingrocerywetrust, and the golf sightings. June 5 is coming soon, I am rooting for them to win as Best Actor and Best Actress and Best Drama for CLOY. I will definitely join my very first virtual party as a shipper. God bless all! 

• Like 6
  • Love 16

2 hours ago, shipwreck said:

This is the area re- BINJIN shipping, I (we) never claim to be an expert, nor I would expect any of us, but we must be willing to recognize what would the relationship feel like if we have no questions or concerns. If we don’t do our analysis that means we didn’t do our job especially as a shipper. 

Sharing all that thoughts, opinions, deciphering their every move from the smallest things and even fantasizing about BINJIN, I have to stress this enough- it is always with an open mind and a very accepting attitude that this shipping business is uncertain. 

I think everyone here is living their best lives so, you don’t have to worry about it . 
I guess, by now everyone knows that expectation equates to delusion, but most are still willing to go through it. Life is stressful enough especially right now. Let them (us) have that small window of happiness even if it means being shallow for BINJIN. Don’t let us ditch that shallowness for now:rolleyes:.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 7

6 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

Isn't it ironic that in TN their roles are of the opposing sides but it didn't hinder them from showing off their chemistry? And yes, add that to acting on monitors. Hands down to them for pulling it through.

Plus they promoted TN like it's a love story :wub:

From Villain vs Heroine, then NK and SK -- both polar opposites but here we are shipping them like crazy! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, BJHope said:

I think there is a huge difference between HB “being attracted” to a strong woman and “needing” a strong woman to affirm his decisions. 

@BJHope Adding your entire comment to my BINJIN diary because.... you know why. :heart: I have consumed @RiRiGaGa's last Patience juice so I will retire for the day. Happy shipping everyone! :wub:

• LOL 7

My husband just told me he had a dream of HB and SYJ working in a movie together :D I guess after my barrage of bringing up OTP at every opportunity, they have truly entered his sub-conscious. After watching CLOY twice, he then watched The Negotiation, Confidential Assignment and The Swindlers and really like Binnie in action movie roles. Now I suspect he might be a silent shipper ;)

Hubby is a keeper hey, he embraced wifey’s new hobby :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

So which acting friends HB?:lol:

YJ is HB happy pill and comedian :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3