Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

When I analyse their videos, bts, interviews, I always remember that there are 2 different chapters in their relationship

Before the LA trip: close but not become a couple yet (Negotiation interviews, IG photos)

After the LA trip: already became a couple (Swoon Videos, CLOY presscon, CLOY bts)

So their relationship dynamic is different in Pre Relationship period (before LA) and In Relationship period (after LA). So that is why Negotiation era is different with CLOY era.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

Why do people still believe in fortune teller though :cry: It’s the same as people who believe in zodiac signs too...it’s never accurate.The same as those people who believe in prediction accs on twitter too lol 

They ain’t God.

SAME HERE....I still don't understand why the hell in the year 2020 people are still crying over or getting happy about fortune teller or tarrot card reader predictions....or even zodiac signs 

is so utter ridiculous...they are just human for gods sake ....it's not even about BINJIN predictions.....be it positive or negative...both are invalid and irrelevant....God knows best what's in store for all of us....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

When the zoom in kiss taken from Weibo circulated in Ig, those Chinese fans were panicking because they don’t want another denial like the hand holding.

What's this zoom in kiss scene 

Someone plz share the video 

I don't want to miss any BINJIN moment 

Posted (edited)

am new..for me, regardless of many twists and turns have been discussed here, i do believe that BINJIN is 100% in a deep deep relationship..just my cent..

Edited by no need
  • Like 6
  • Love 7

I know that believe in prediction is not good but sometimes it can be our warning to be careful in the path that we walk, so we can't be hurt much.

Thanks to @cgb1108@Under BinJin Spell, @Kristen Son for your wise words.It's comfort me :')

And @Choi sam sook your thread and explanation is good and specific, even it's except for me but it touch my heart too as a Binjin shipper being stronger. So, thanks.

I'm just post three posts in Soompi's forum because My English not too good, that's why I'm just being a silent reader so far, I don't get with negative vibes on my page that you mean, and maybe I'm not include the link of the video that I mentioned.

I really like Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin together not in individual. The 9th episode of CLOY is my favourite when they reunited, met with RJH parents, and the Piano's secret. I rerun those scenes hundred times.

I will put the link here but the tarrot reader speaks in Melayu/Indonesian. Lot of coments also upset with the predictions but most of fhem said "Binjin shippers let's pray harder and holding hands together"

https://youtu.be/naOzwx6u2Ng

• Like 1
  • Unamused 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I totally agree with this. During TN she is the smitten one. So much nervous giggling and flirting. Especially when she is asked what her first impression of HB was and she goes on to talk about his flawless skin and silky hair that is wasted on a man lol HB is flustered and then when asked the same question he goes into serious mode instead. Now compare that to CLOY promo and it's the opposite:  SYJ is cool as a cucumber, swapped the nervous flirting for teasing instead and HB is the one swooning and making googly eyes. She has to nudge him with her elbow to keep him focused on the interview. ;)

I think my favourite teasing/roasting moment is during the calendar making interview where she is clearly judging his choices and at one point tells him in the calmest voice possible: "Bin-sii, I don't think you understood the instructions". :P

Ya, there's differences between TN promo and CLoY promo. 

On TN promo SYJ looks like someone who can't take her eyes of him, look at HB just the same HB look at her in CLoY promo.

Can I say that SYJ acted cool and steady in CLoY promo because they both know they like each other and she's at the comfort and strong position in HB heart. It's like HE'S MINE GUYS :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

The fortune teller should use his powers to predict lottery winnings if he is so good at what he does, right? B) 

Exactly! If he is good at what he does -As they all claim to be. They should have their millions by now and should not be reading and making fortunes out of people lives.. 

False news always travel so fast. Don’t rely too much into it. Trust in what you believe. Trust BINJIN and everything you hope for will follow. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, velvetred said:

Now please, I need your wisdom words

Dear, you should report the video or choose the button 'Not Interested'

Like people said "Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity"

That's what WE as a SHIPPER do right now :kiss_closed:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, girlpepper said:

She likes her coffee, but I guess beer isn’t bad after all when you have someone to drink with and accompany you home. I can’t. I have to stop my imagination going overdrive:D.

And so, basing on the timeline we had of them. The “beer drinking” obsession started late 2017 or early 2018 up until now? That’s a lot of beer:D and talking I presumed.

im just very happy they've found in each other a bestfriend and a partner (and we know yejin's loyalty once she's partnered with someone she trusts).. they are each other's perfect onscreen partner (from enemies to lovers), grocery shopping partner, playmate, selfie/selca-mate, travel buddy, golfing buddy, gulping buddy. It's obvious they enjoy each other's company so much, they have strong influence on each other, they keep each other on their toes, they challenge each other, they protect each other, and most of all, they can't take their eyes off each other. All these only strengthens their relationship, and hopefully soon, their marital bond. It took them more than 3 decades to find their way to each other, but heck it's surely worth the long wait! 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

The fortune teller should use his powers to predict lottery winnings if he is so good at what he does, right? B) 

Yup that will be what I do first for myself if I were a Super accurate fortune teller 

• LOL 5

On 5/14/2020 at 10:40 AM, luvlove said:

In my view of old SYJ interviews, she is very giggly and charming with every actor. She seems uncomfortable with the personal questions that SK media likes to ask, things like, "So did you two have chemistry?" Or "How does he compare to your other drama partners?" She always giggles. (Nobody really seems comfortable with these questions though. Ugh. So awkward!) Was she really giggly with HB during TN promos? Oh, yes.

That being said, isn't there research that girls laugh more when they are interested in a boy? And isn't there research that boys try to be funnier when they want to impress a girl? That dynamic seems really obvious to me. There is this article:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-women-love-funny-guys#1

They are super cute. That's all I know.

( CLoy, near end of Ep 15)

NIS Chief dressing down his analyst : Do you need an analysis (of a Psychology Professor) to see (interpret) that? It’s as clear as day! Ayooh.:huh:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for post and research,  @luvlove

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Good morning shoppers! It’s a stormy day here in the Philippines. Reading all those giddy stuff about BJ calms my heart. 

For me, Pre TN, both admired each other already as artists. But when HB experienced the power of YJ’s eyes, his admiration turned to something else. He was thrilled/awed/ and I guess from then on, he started to see YJ differently. But being a good man (he was still with KSR),  maybe he brushed it off and just became good friends with her. But during the TN promo, it was obvious that HB has romantic feelings for YJ and started to court her. As for YJ, she also began to see HB romantically but she was still cautious. Both of them were happy with each other’s company. We really dont know at what stage they were in their relationship at this point but it’s obvious the feeling was mutual. Then came CLOY presscon. Like  many of you stated, the dynamics between them changed. I do believe they were already in a serious relationship and were considering marriage during CLOY. The BTS and IVs further cemented my opinion about them. They are just waiting for the right time to hold the wedding. There will always be a big chance I might be wrong but I refuse to dwell on that and continue to believe it’s gonna be a happy ending for them and for all of us. Again this is just my POV.:wub:

Regarding the fortune teller, I personally don’t believe in fortune telling as nobody can predict the future. Only God can. As a Christian I believe that our lives (and that includes marriage) are already planned by the Almighty and He guides us to know and follow the course He set for us. We just have to BELIEVE and do our best. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

Let us be more understanding to each other. Since we come from different background, ethnicity, religion, culture, etc., we must learn how to respect other people on their beliefs. We are our own self before we became shippers and it's hard to impose how we want them to believe things. We share our views and opinions and discuss. Please give benefit of the doubt specially to those who are lost. They might have weak heart but through our support and enlightenment, they can overcome. For the newbies, take heart. We've been there, done that. We stumble, fall, rise up and continue to push the grocery cart :D

Happy shopping everyone :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, velvetred said:

I know those of them just predictions, but when he reads somebody tarrots 90% are true (and i think his predictions it's almost the same with Korean Madam fortune teller).

I will keep support them but I think if I know earlier about them, I don't have be wait too long about announcement, waste the time, being delusional by dreaming about the wedding bells, being upset later and so on.

Now please, I need your wisdom words :')

Shake up your head... Just breathe... Look up to HIM and be grateful. He made you. He give you being. Pray for BJ if it is your wish.:blush: 

Avoid reading the tarrot that's all:thumbsup:

Watch and feel this!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@GroceryShipper Agree 100%

@velvetred I respect your beliefs but since you said you want HB and YJ to be real couple, you have to DECIDE whether to believe in them or not. If you are 100% convinced that BJ is real then don’t entertain negative thoughts about them. All of us here share a common goal for BJ: to see them married and happy together. So for your own good, think positively. We have so many receipts that can prove BJ is real.:)

• Like 8
  • Love 3

After a storm hit our ship today, I need some cute little candies from our captain

So cute YJ

Just stick into singing and acting binnie:D

Time check 3:10

Eyebags :flushed:

Goodnight from our captain:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Good morning! :wub:

someone posted a video of the hospital scene above. For me, that BTS is very much reflective of how they are in real life. It’s very “couple-y” you know. It screams “love” “admiration” “shyness” and most of all “familiarity”  :blush:  

from what i gathered, koreans are pretty much conservative and to much “touch” is not advised haha. (It’s different here in my country). But in the hospital scene, you can see the tenderness in the eyes of Ye Jin, you can see that she is comfortable with Bin. They’re seated too close to each other even before they shot the scene, the smile that she gave him, how she grabbed and held him. I especially liked it when she fixed his hair after. just look at her eyes and her gesture. It simply is not an action of a close friend. 

and hyun bin’s smile as Ye jin is sniffing and holding him, oh meeennn. Look at his smile from that angle. Pure bliss :wub:

i’d like to say thank you to the editor of that BTS hahaha! Oh my thank you :lol: it gave us a glimpse of how playful and happy and blissful these two are. They were in their own bubble in that BTS and you’ll find yourself smiling and giggling with them. 

In most videos like in the promos that they did for TN AND CLOY,  I would always notice how hyun Bin would look at Ye Jin. But in this BTS, as spectators, we get to see Ye Jin. That’s definitely a look and demeanor of someone who perceives another as not just a “close friend” :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1