Quantcast

24 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

They were both 32 that  year. At 34, she said her wish to get married at 34 did not happen, as Nothing did go her way 

SYJ said about the marriage plan around the times when she had dating rumours with her costar 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Replies 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Is it just me? But I like HB’s look best as Capt Ri with short cropped hair, and also during the swoon interviews and Cloy press conference. He looked so damn hot there! :P

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

So the new pict of HB is for new CF, cleansing juice? , i guess. 

anyway...

Wow, hubby looks so busy. Maybe we shud call him hyun bin “cow” 

I wonder if SYJ resting at home lying on the couch while reading hot, steamy fanfic about them,,, 

hahahahahahah i can not! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

The death of us...but we will be eventually revived coz it's too soon for us to die. We still have to send them to the altar, see their twinsies and binge watch Return of the Superman with Bin-ssi and the twins as features. Yiiiiiii! Too much to do. I've already ordered additional life for myself. Thanks! :D

I haven’t sign any DNR just to be clear and safe hahaha! And I can’t  wait for  BINJIN cutie patooties to come sooner:D.

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

So the new pict of HB is for new CF, cleansing juice? , i guess. 

Wow, hubby looks so busy. 

His Wifey love eating healthy too btw.. what a coincidence! :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
28 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Is it just me? But I like HB’s look best as Capt Ri with short cropped hair, and also during the swoon interviews and Cloy press conference. He looked so damn hot there! :P

Do you remember how gorgeous he was as Capt Ri ? :wub: I so wanna be his thumb :w00t: 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6
40 minutes ago, citron said:

SYJ said about the marriage plan around the times when she had dating rumours with her costar 

SYJ has always been secretive, and evasive on question, about her love life. Only she knew the reason why she had said wanting to get married at 34 - was her response based on status of her existing relationship, if any, at the time of interview, or just her ideal marrying age?

Miss Ye Jin, if you’re lurking on this thread and come across this post/comment, would you please help Citron and I settle this?:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, lalaland said:

At the wrap up party, HB looked at SYJ to ask for her approval before giving a hug to her in public

I always found this hug amusing and telling. HB has no problem giving her a friendly hug and pat on the back (and remember, they just watched the finale, in sure it was an emotional moment to see the end product of all that work for the last 6 months + ) and she reciprocates but cant even look at him. She is too self conscious about how it may look. Pretty much tells you everything about how both approach their relationship rumours. 

By the way, everytime I hear the word "dating scandal" I cringe a little bit. I guess I dont understand why dating or rumours of dating someone between two consenting single adults is a scandalous event :unsure:

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3
51 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I wrote many pages back that HB is the best match for SYJ. He can handle her. He's grounded and confident with his own achievements. He knows that SYJ is much bigger than him is SK. He doesn't seem to be bothered coz he knows his worth. That's a man for keeps.

I agree that HB is a perfect match for YJ, although I disagree SYJ is much bigger than him in SK. I also disagreed with those who praised him for dating his ex, who they said was a much bigger star than him at the time. Once stars get to a certain level, they're top stars. Depending on their work, they might shine brighter but they're still considered creme de la creme stars. It's nice when a couple gets together and they help each other shine brighter. As HB says, he will do everything he can to make his woman look prettier. :love:

Boy is working non stop: one of YJ's ideal traits in a man is a man who works hard at his job.

Lots to look forward to...sending good dreams and hopes fulfilled their way!!

• Like 4
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Miss Ye Jin, if you’re lurking on this thread and come across this post/comment, would you please help Citron and I settle this?

There are a lot to be asked. :lol: I bet if BINJIN shippers (by BINJIN shippers I meant us..hahaha!) will be given an opportunity to throw questions at her (let's have the Sang namja, too), it's going to be a worthwhile exchange. With all the insights mentioned here, they will probably be fascinated how well thought of the questions are. All the naughty details and delulu will be disguised and incorporated in those. :D

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I agree that HB is a perfect match for YJ, although I disagree SYJ is much bigger than him in SK. I also disagreed with those who praised him for dating his ex, who they said was a much bigger star than him at the time. Once stars get to a certain level, they're top stars. Depending on their work, they might shine brighter but they're still considered creme de la creme stars. It's nice when a couple gets together and they help each other shine brighter. As HB says, he will do everything he can to make his woman look prettier. :love:

Boy is working non stop: one of YJ's ideal traits in a man is a man who works hard at his job.

Lots to look forward to...sending good dreams and hopes fulfilled their way!!

I was only referring to acting and awards. :D Sorry, I should have mentioned it since that was the topic when I wrote it before. But I can't find it anymore. This page is moving so fast! :lol:

But yes, they are both A-listers in their own right no doubt. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Argh.....And I can't fight this feeling anymore 
I've forgotten what I started fighting for 
It's time to bring this ship into the shore 
And throw away the oars, forever

Please Binjin my lovelies have mercy on our souls and don’t keep us waiting in limbo anymore!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Argh.....And I can't fight this feeling anymore 
I've forgotten what I started fighting for 
It's time to bring this ship into the shore 
And throw away the oars, forever

Please Binjin my lovelies have mercy on our souls and don’t keep us waiting in limbo anymore!! 

They are so beautiful together, not just looks wise, its a match made in heaven!!!!!!

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I don’t wanna wait til July! :blink: This shipping business is already emotionally draining me out, I need it to reach its destination soon :lol: I promise myself I won’t ever ship anyone else after Binjin, they are a special case, my first and last. Shipping takes too much time, effort, not to mention the emotional roller coaster.....who knew shipping could be so hard :sweatingbullets:  

I feel you! I heard myself saying that before, but here I am, doing the same thing all over again:lol:. My first shipping was a success and I am seeing the same thing and having the same feeling with BINJIN. I hardly ship, but when I do, I do it passionately with the intent of  protecting them from the gaggle of people who are full of negativities and doubts. That is why it is so hard to separate yourself when you feel like they are being attack, your instinct is to protect them. I sometimes go to work with less sleep which is a No-No because I need my brain to function analytically. I am always thinking, I will screw up work and get fired:lol: if I continue doing this, going to work like I just inhaled or on drugs. I swear I’ll stop doing this to myself because it is literally, taking a toll on my life and work, but here comes BINJIN, be darn! I am not quitting till I see my BINJIN married and happy with their cutie patooties in tow. So, the goal for now, is to see through BINJIN till the end and not screw up my work along the way:lol:.

Btw, are there Dummies for fangirling ever written or sold on any bookstore? I need one badly!

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I have Korean colleagues at work and they are shocked to see how our Latino colleagues give each other “besos/kisses” or even side hugs at work when they greet each other. They said in South Korea it’s very unthinkable and you don’t usually have any physical contact with your colleagues even if it’s just putting your arm around the other’s shoulder. So seeing them in their BTS with all the skinship especially the one with the green screen and the friendly hug during the wrap up party really tells you something. Any South Koreans here that can clarify this?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 8
42 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

I feel you! I heard myself saying that before, but here I am, doing the same thing all over again:lol:. My first shipping was a success and I am seeing the same thing and having the same feeling with BINJIN. I hardly ship, but when I do, I do it passionately with the intent of  protecting them from the gaggle of people who are full of negativities and doubts. That is why it is so hard to separate yourself when you feel like they are being attack, your instinct is to protect them. I sometimes go to work with less sleep which is a No-No because I need my brain to function analytically. 

Btw, are there Dummies for fangirling ever written or sold on any bookstore? I need one badly.

Haha! I think we all are, in one way or another, in the same situation. Some not so much but like you, I badly need that book for Dummies. I just got done with finals and for sure I can do better but with BinJin,  the supposedly 100% time spent on studying was reduced to 5%.  I am so guilty for using studying as an excuse but in reality I was fangirling on our OTP. 

• LOL 9

SYJ is really friendly with all of her costars and can be touchy at times (make her more charming), she is not afraid of skinship, can initial a hug. But the things that make HB clearly different compared with other costars is that they did grocery shopping together in LA

SYJ with her costars

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, citron said:

SYJ is really friendly with all of her costars and can be touchy at times (make her more charming), she is not afraid of skinship, can initial a hug. But the things that make HB different compared with other costars is that they did grocery shopping together in LA

SYJ with her costars

Hide contents

It's not just the grocery shopping, everything from BTS to interviews, the level of comfort between them is way beyond any of her previous partners. The fact that audiences saw the chemistry in "The Negotiation", with them barely sharing any screen time together speaks volumes.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic