[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Dinajasmin said:

She came out for younglim CF in march looking radiant and slim....so  being pregnant then is rather unlikely. 

I guess the younglim CF of YEJIN that was posted on march 2020 was shot last december 2019? i believe it will be earlier filmed rather than released at the same day...so probably just probably she's carrying a little angel as what everyone is saying haha..be careful what we wish for....no wonder they just only drink mineral water instead of beer...not so ordinary to hear for  a wrap up party drinking water hahaha

let's hope for the best for the two to win in baeksang...fighting chigus<3

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

7 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

What I saw was a bunch of posters online dissecting the unverified article last night. Not the Dispatch one. 

I don’t really mind the Dispatch one because it’s legit content so I don’t see any harm or problem of sharing  the actual article. The quoting of Soompi forum bugs me though - it is to be done with caution. Like this is just a fan forum, God knows whether things shared here has been verified or not. It’s fine if it is legit, but if it’s like the yesterday evening one which is completely unverified, man that’s a headache.

Thanks for sharing, tho! :)

Ohh that "unverified one"! That's being shared now too on several groups. Real headache, and it makes me want to comment on each and every post that's it's not verified/not true.

Agree that Dispatch articles are legit. I've seen a lot of discussions on this forum being shared. Like the one where "HB put a "Taken Tag" on SYJ". People comment on it like it's literally true.

I am glad too about the Dispatch article :)

• Like 5

Stylist Netflix’s Crash Landing On You: everything you need to know about this record-breaking TV show

....Well, because Crash Landing On You is a legitimate record-breaking TV show.

That’s right: it made history when its final episode aired in Korea last year. Likewise, the K-drama is officially the country’s second highest-rated cable drama, next to 2018’s Sky Castle..... (The final episode aired "this" year :huh: 2020 has not yet finished)

....Essentially, all good things. Google reports that 97% of everyone who’s watched the TV show has given it a positive review, while Variety Magazine has named it one of “The Best International Shows on Netflix.” .....

https://www.stylist.co.uk/life/netflix-crash-landing-on-you-plot-cast-true-story-north-korea-romance-k-drama/385619c2f176bc308a46998970a6e5f2e7f468.jpeg?s=

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3

Looks like the Storm has passed and we have some Rainbows here now. :D It's safe to come out.

Baeksang news

- feel both excited and high-strung about this, esp when I read that it has extended the qualification to series with at least 4 episodes up to April 30th. This makes the competition jump up by a 100 folds, to be honest. I've watched both Itaewon Class and World of the Married. IC is about equal competition to CLOY esp on the acting, less on best drama. But WOTM is really at a different level. I think the Baeksang organisers purposely extended the qualification so they can incl WOTM as it will bring in A LOT of audience. 

- I will be happy to see Best Actress and Best Actor nomination for SYJ and HB. Also nomination for Best drama, writing, directing and editing (is there editing?) for CLOY itself. I really dare not predict any wins at this time.

- For Daesang, if WOTM is included, than high chance that the main actress will get it. She is really THE STAR of the drama, and has won many Daesangs previously. WOTM also has good chance for Best Drama and Director. Probably not writing since it's adapted from a british drama.

- A few other high quality dramas that I predict will get nominations incl Romantic Doctor 2, Hot Stove League, Hospital Playlist, Hyena 

- I do hope that ALL nominees will attend and also walk the red carpet. Really want to see Binjin together again, and also the rest of the cast, the writer and director.

- There was another award show that recently posted they will be having the show soon, and also "unattended". Wonder if that has happened cuz that will be a good prediction of what will happen at Baeksang.

Dispatch news

- LOL, that really came from nowhere. I didn't think much about it and thot it's just another news until someone posted the Full Article esp with the Happy Ending last paragraph, and also the fact that it's from Dispatch vs other media outlet. 

- Is this really their BIG HINT about Binjin? If Binjin is real, for sure Dispatch knows already, just holding back the news due to request from Binjin, with promise that they get exclusives later. Will just have to wait and see. 

Reference to some posts here about SYJ not appearing for last few months :

Let's be very careful about predicting about pregnancy etc cuz there are many lurkers here. Don't want that to be another controversial "news" out in social media

Just be aware that this Binjin forum is visited by A LOT of people who takes posts from here (without permission) and post it at Social Media. Do be careful about your predictions, guesses etc and ensure it does not harm the reputation of BInjin or cause inconvenience or headaches for them eg. needing to put out fire on rumored news.

Looking forward to more Rainbows here!

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

I just realize that HB's 925 building is named after his birth date, September 25. How cool is that huh? He is indeed a competent business man. His future wife must be very proud. HB and SYJ is powerful couple investors in the making. Don't you guys think? :D

images-2.jpg

images-1.jpg

images.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 11

30 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Reveal hidden contents

Let's be very careful about predicting about pregnancy etc cuz there are many lurkers here. Don't want that to be another controversial "news" out in social media

Just be aware that this Binjin forum is visited by A LOT of people who takes posts from here (without permission) and post it at Social Media. Do be careful about your predictions, guesses etc and ensure it does not harm the reputation of BInjin or cause inconvenience or headaches for them eg. needing to put out fire on rumored news.

Looking forward to more Rainbows here!

I agree with this. Please stop with this rumors. It won't help SYJ if we kept on speculating about her pregnancy, having a baby outside of marriage is frowned upon in conservative Korea, more so with  SYJ's unblemished reputation. It's like she was knocked up after all that denial? Please be responsible with posts here since I saw also on IG and Twitter screenshots of our convo here. They might construe it as true news. Let's ship responsibly.  Also, if we love SYJ as we kept saying here, let's protect her and making jokes about her being pregnant is not helping them - HB and SYJ in any way. I don't think they will welcome that kind of fake news from their fans.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, nightskye said:

The video is from TMI News’ segment on the most expensive idol homes and the house in question belongs to f(x)’s Krystal. She came in 2nd on the female idol list and it’s mentioned that she lives in a luxurious apartment complex overlooking the Han River, with top stars like Hyun Bin, Kim Yuna and Lee Minho as her neighbours - so I guess we can assume that HB doesn’t live at VAST HQ as previously thought and has an actual apartment home? At least that’s what I’m getting from the news :sweatingbullets: 

know people were speculating about the distance between VAST HQ and YJ’s house so this kind of changes things, LOL - now we have to estimate the distance between HB’s apartment and YJ’s house! Either way, I’m glad he has a home away from family/work as it offers much more privacy and relaxation, which is a must for celebs. If he and YJ really did meet at their homes from TN era on, it’s a lot easier to be circumspect when you live in a top-of-the-line secured apartment and not your company’s headquarters :lol: If Dispatch isn’t just playing games and actually giving us a hint about the future than I think they really must have pics of them meeting up, which they’re reserving to reveal after the marriage announcement (a la SSC). But that’s pure speculation, so let’s all be prepared for the worst :sweatingbullets:

Hi! I'm from the Philippines. It's my first time to post in Soompi.

Just want to say that there are many people supporting Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in my country.  Until now, it is still included in the TOP 10 most watched shows in Netflix. Honestly, they're the first korean actors that I was able to memorize and spell their names correctly. well, because I have become a fan of the two after watching CLOY. 

I believe the "M" apartment referred to in the video is about about a few minutes only from where SYJ lives. There was this news article that I read (not recent, maybe 2019 or 2018) a few days ago about where famous korean actors and actresses live. 

Edited by Samsam
Remove video
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, cris_feliz said:

does it mean that SYJ has no property (2  storey buildings) NOW since she has sold it last 2018? so the properties that we used to see are no longer hers? correct me if i'm wrong hehe..

SYJ sold that property in 2018 for US$ 11 million (13.5 billion won). She might have used that money to reinvest in some other real estate. She also earned ~ US$ 3 million for an investment in her movie The Last Princess in 2016. She has many investment choices which such a huge amount of money.

She could buy a house in Malibu Beach so that they has a place to stay when they come back to LA to recall their first memories there :)

1. Malibu Colony Beach (The Colony): $10.65 million

2. Beverly Hills Gateway: $10.05 million

3. Trousdale: $8.5 million

4. Beverly Hills Flats: $7.5 million

la-fi-hotprop-barry-williams-brady-bunch

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/092515/most-expensive-neighborhoods-los-angeles.asp

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I really dare not predict any wins at this time.

I don’t want to get my hopes up for Baeksang awards either!! twotm will probably get most  of the awards, I haven’t seen it yet but the hype online is crazy, It must be really good.  With hb already filming his new movie and syj in hiatus mode for months now I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t attend event. 

I am being a pessimist I know, but it is better to expect nothing and to be surprised than the other way around.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, nightskye said:

Also, new forum members: please delete pics from your quotes! It is against posting policy and there are way too many people constantly ignoring this rule! Thank you!

Hi new members please be reminded to delete pics and videos from your quotes. I've seen this in every page or every other page but I am not the type to shout out directly.. we don't want this thread to be locked down again because it did recently. Please respect the forum rules 

6 hours ago, BJHope said:

Drats about Baeksang being unattended. I was hoping to see BinJin saunter down that red carpet together, receive their awards and announce their marriage, in that order. Sigh. Still, I am looking forward to them and CLoY winning big. Nominations in May and actual event in June. Noted with thanks!!

If it's unattended has it been confirmed that winners will be using Zoom or other live stream means? I'm just curious how is it gonna be broadcasted on TV hmm..

3 hours ago, Kari said:

CLOY may get nominated for Best Directing and Writing. But in terms of winning, I'll be completely honest, I think HB and Yejin have a higher chance of winning their respective nominations than CLOY winning directing or writing. Don't get me wrong, I love CLOY, it's my favorite drama, but the writing really is a bit generic. I looked up previous Baeksang Award winners and the sensational dramas like MLFTS,  DOTS, and Goblin also didn't win any directing or writing awards. I was really hoping for BinJin to win the Daesang/Grand Prize like DOTS did but then I realized CLOY's NK-SK topic may be too sensitive for them to win that award, unlike DOTS, which was more about the pride of the SK military. Well, of course, I hope I'm wrong. I'll be satisfied if BinJin and CLOY are nominated and we get to see our favorite couple together again!

I agree with you about the best drama award because CLOY has a sensitive topic about NK and SK and there had been complaints about CLOY glamorizing NK so I'm not too sure if CLOY can win. I certainly hope our lovely Binjin can get a nomination!

Been a rollercoaster ride here again but glad it's back into place now.  I'm excited to see the Dispatch news suddenly talking about their real estate investment.. :D hint hint....I haven't seen anyone discussing this but my delulu mind is imagining where they will live after they get married. I mean SYJ has all these expensive furniture from the past videos I've seen... and designer bags, if she's gonna move in to HB's place that means she has to sell out or rent out her apt and that means she has to find somewhere to put her furniture and belongings..  surely HB should have enough closet space for her stuff but probably not enough space for her expensive furniture..  like they wouldn't need two dining tables or two sets of sofa for example... or am I thinking too way ahead? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Edit: Pregnancy speculations can be harmful to SYJ. That means you're implying that HB and SYJ had been "doing things" together during CLOY filming and that is really harming their reputation.. I'm pretty sure they are not the types of people who would be irresponsible.. please let this speculation stop and be responsible Binjin lovers.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Enya said:

I agree with this. Please stop with this rumors. It won't help SYJ if we kept on speculating about her pregnancy, having a baby outside of marriage is frowned upon in conservative Korea, more so with  SYJ's unblemished reputation. It's like she was knocked up after all that denial? Please be responsible with posts here since I saw also on IG and Twitter screenshots of our convo here. They might construe it as true news. Let's ship responsibly.  Also, if we love SYJ as we kept saying here, let's protect her and making jokes about her being pregnant is not helping them - HB and SYJ in any way. I don't think they will welcome that kind of fake news from their fans.

Sometimes when we see and hear news and photos from a reliable source..and after the erratic mood in the past 24 hours...as shippers  we cannot help but connect the dots and analyze. But i will consider what you said regarding conservative Korea and that it might tarnish SYJ reputation even if what i said was only my wishful thinking that somehow uplifted the atmosphere in this forum.We wouldn't even know if they were married way back even before i started counting..but i got your point and will try to edit the post. Cheers...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

Congrats to yejinhand to reach 2.6M!  (Not sure if it's old news or new news though! Just happen to see it)

:heart:

Real. Just checked her IG now and it's 2.6M indeed. Hope she posts something relevant tomorrow for the 2.6M followers.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Welcome back @TotoroSY :D

I was here for a bit during the beginning of the storm and decided against making any post as I was sure that any well intentioned post will be taken out of context and everything will hit the fan... and sure enough it did.... good thing is that it has passed and we can see sunshine again... B)

For Baeksang.. I will be happy with nominations for Binjin and CLOY...  I did not watch IC but am currently watching WOTM... and WOTM is insane.. plus the lead actress in WOTM is a sunbae... so I am not too sure about wins for CLOY tbh.... But hoping to see that the red carpet will be in available.... guess will have to wait for the organizers to clarify what "unattended" means....

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Reference to some posts here about SYJ not appearing for last few months :

Hide contents

I dunno what to make of the Dispatch article... but I agree 200% that we have to be careful about what we speculate and write here in the forum.. esp regarding Binjin.... this thread is one of the hottest in soompi... and there are so many lurkers around that will take posts from here and share in other sites/social media as facts...and in doing so create unnecessary storms... the last thing we want is for those posts to reach V@st and cause problems....

#shipresponsibly

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 6
  • Love 1