Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, binjinluv said:

I'm surprised that some keep discussing about exs here. What are the purposes?

If you read that tabloid article carefully it is the poor ex who seems to want to be back to the old days again NOT him.

I feel sorry for that ex woman, who is not able to keep a single man next to her. Everyman has been running away from her as if she was a Corona Virus

There should be something about her which turn man off after they know her as a person, I guess.

giphy.gif

This is the most toxic threads on soompi now a days. Defaming other actress again shippers here defame son ye jin and Hyun bin so I'm not surprised. This person is clearly disrespecting the other actress. I'm more astonished to see some people reacting with laughter and heart emojis. 

This post was totally uncalled for and the joke about corona virus isn't funny at all. I can't believe some find it okay. This behavior makes binjin and Binjin shippers look bad. 

@Hanyeoun @LavelyShai @stroppyse @angelangie

• Like 10
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 9

6 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

I hope our shippers here are not that gullible, easy to be disgruntled and lose faith in them just because of that kind of article that is totally baseless and not even credible. As I told a lot of times before, shipping is not for the weak and faint hearted. You must have FAITH and I know it’s easy to be said than done. But that faith is what we are holding on to

Exactly..I already explained the herd immunity theory(not related to COVID):ph34r:

.This theory doesn't only applies to trollers but such baseless rumours and claims as well.I m not at all affected cause why bother digging non-existent clues and read between lines to arrive at a ridiculous conclusion when our own plate is full of Binjin materials.

The general public may think of us as any bunch of delusionals who emerge at the end of every romantic drama due to the leads' chemistry. But we know how much proofs we have that we don't need any validation unless Binjin themselves clarifies their stances. Have faith and just laugh off at such articles.. :D..

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Harry97 said:
1 hour ago, binjinluv said:

@mods if this is how this thread is gonna be from now on better to lock it down premenantly. This person is clearly disrespecting the other actress. I'm more astonished to see some people reacting with laughter and heart emojis. 

I accept that post was outrageous and myself didn't give any reaction but just chose to ignore it . 

You can  DM that person to edit it or better just ask everyone to not drag other people down .But please don't talk about locking this forum permanently. Cause there are lot more shippers who are shipping responsibly. And those who have given likes are not necessarily Binjin Shippers. They could be antis lurking here to create a negative vibe. We already went through a virtual lockdown once and in this quarantine it is our only safe haven.

• Like 17
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TenderLovingCare said:

Oh my so this issue is from them again. After the invisible enemy now this is what they're spreading the world wide web? 

Without any form of receipt like what we had in LA for BinJin, that China meet-up did not happen. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Hi shippers,

Kindly show respect to BinJin & stop discussing about exs. This is against Soompi rules.

@LavelyShai @angelangie@youngatheart

Could you please remove posts that discuss about irrelevant couples (exs) in this thread.

Thanks in advance!

---

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions / concerns.

The moderators of shippers' paradise are as follows:

LavelyShai | angelangie | youngatheart | stroppyse

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

This is the most toxic threads on soompi now a days. Defaming other actress again shippers here defame son ye jin and Hyun bin so I'm not surprised. This person is clearly disrespecting the other actress. I'm more astonished to see some people reacting with laughter and heart emojis. 

This post was totally uncalled for and the joke about corona virus isn't funny at all. I can't believe some find it okay. This behavior makes binjin and Binjin shippers look bad. 

I totally agree. @binjinluv  Your post is really offensive and I don't want to be on a ship with shippers like you. It seems you're really insecure and afraid SHK will steal HB. Honestly, SHK can get any man she wants. You need to have more trust in "binjinluv" or sit down.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

This behavior makes binjin and Binjin shippers look bad. 

Yes I agree with you that dissing other actress is out of line, but I think assuming that All of binjin shipper here does that is also not right. Majority of us here are still responsible shippers, yea sure there are instances where the bashing cycle repeats itself but IMHO I never considered this thread as the Most toxic thread ever.

@binjinluv please edit or remove your post as it's clearly keeping everyone on edge..plus its against the forum rules...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I totally agree. @binjinluv  Your post is really offensive and I don't want to be on a ship with shippers like you. It seems you're really insecure and afraid SHK will steal HB. Honestly, SHK can get any man she wants. You need to have more trust in "binjinluv" or sit down.

I'm sorry I misread it I'm so sorry. 

• Love 1

Just popping in for my regular check in to see if there’s been any updates on these two :blush:

They are both being so quiet at the moment, there’s barely any updates from either side even separately. I miss all the content we got when CLOY was airing :tears:  Regardless, I’m still confident that something is happening between these two. You just can’t deny their chemistry and affection for one another!

And in regards to the other stuff that’s being discussed in here:

Spoiler

We should try to keep the discussion on topic otherwise we do risk this thread being shut down either temporarily or permanently. I wouldn’t be discouraged either, unless something appears from the agencies themselves or from one of the bigger Korean news distributors e.g. Dispatch, then we have nothing to worry about. And even then, this is a shippers paradise so nothing stops us from still shipping these two! :blush: 

Happy shipping everyone! :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Yes I agree with you that dissing other actress is out of line, but I think assuming that All of binjin shipper here does that is also not right. Majority of us here are still responsible shippers, yea sure there are instances where the bashing cycle repeats itself but IMHO I never considered this thread as the Most toxic thread ever.

@binjinluv please edit or remove your post as it's clearly keeping everyone on edge..plus its against the forum rules...

I said now a days and in my opinion it is. As someone who follows this thread regularly this thread has become toxic be it because if trolls or regular shippers. One day syj is disrespected next day hyun bin and some keep bringing up their exes when their are so many precious Binjin goodies that can be discussed about. 

The proof that some of the regulars and mature shippers left this places proves my point. Anyways I don't wish to discuss this further. I hope mods takes necessary action towards that harmful post. Peace 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Okay you clearly have some reading comprehension problem. My post was all about some of you disrespecting other actress (shk). I ship Binjin because I like them together and I don't need to trust anyone for that. I have my own common sense unlike you. What I can't believe tolerate is "some" of you disrespecting other actress on this thread and making the whole shipping environment toxic. I even stopped posting here long back because of such behavior and I'm glad I did but that post above totally crossed all the lines. So I had to break my lurking mode. Anyways don't quote me if you don't understand my posts. I don't engage with trolls. 

I don't think that post by @Kristen Sonwas meant for you .At first it looked like that but when I read it twice then got to know that she was actually talking about the OP shared by Binjinluv.You must have misunderstood it. Infact she was agreeing with you by quoting ur post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Choi sam sook said:

As a grown up my self i don’t see any reason why i should go back to my past. The people we talked about is mature them self, so.. 

Agree on this! We are not shipping young teenage stars, we are shipping credible A-lister superstars,  I hope the wise matured and full of wisdom shippers would get what I mean and need not say more. 

58 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Exactly..I already explained the herd immunity theory(not related to COVID):ph34r:

.This theory doesn't only applies to trollers but such baseless rumours and claims as well.I m not at all affected cause why bother digging non-existent clues and read between lines to arrive at a ridiculous conclusion when our own plate is full of Binjin materials.

The general public may think of us as any bunch of delusionals who emerge at the end of every romantic drama due to the leads' chemistry. But we know how much proofs we have that we don't need any validation unless Binjin themselves clarifies their stances. Have faith and just laugh off at such articles.. :D..

Agree! As shippers of this high-end, matured and superstar couple, we should act with class and  respond as smart and quick-witted individuals too since we are representing them as their supporters and we don’t want to be tagged as bunch of delusionals believing everything without facts and dissecting everything to the point that we hurt whom we shipping. Let’s be sensitive and spotless in our choice of words coming out from our mind.

Anyway I seldom speak my mind about this and all I want to post are just purely shipping the two and their sweet moments. I’ll be back to my regular programming and Peace out!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I don't think that post wast for you .At first it looked like that but when I read it twice then got to know that she was actually talking about the OP shared by Binjinluv, which you replied. You must have misunderstood it. Infact she was agreeing with you by quoting ur post.

Yaa I just saw that I edited my original post and apologized already. I read it as I agree with abc thus misunderstanding the whole post. My bad sorry for creating the confusion

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, binjinluv said:

@Kristen Son I know you are probably the ex fan. 

Do not offend SYJ with your post as she is a beautiful inside & outside. 

It seems like I have a problem quoting posts lol. Yes, I am a fan of the "ex" but why would that offend SYJ? 

There is a quote that flowers do not compare each other asking who is more beautiful, they are all beautiful.

If SYJ is beautiful inside and outside, does that mean other women cannot be beautiful inside and outside? Is there really only one woman who can be beautiful? Can HB only look at SYJ ever in his whole life to make shippers happy? I'm so disheartened by shippers acting so possessive, immature and hateful.  

I love BinJin because they make me feel happy and feel the love. I think that we should strive to be kind hearted as our OTP.

Peace.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Guysss don't turn this forum into a battlefield with fanwars. We all know we have other biases apart from Binjin . So it can eventually hurt any party if words are not chosen carefully while referring to people other than Binjin. Please I don't want this forum to be locked down..Be sensible.

• Like 15

Just as I was reading my other drama threads (one of my faves is on TV tonight), I visited here just to see what happens.

I hate to be repetitive but here it goes: any official news on Korean artists should first come from Korean media. And usually in the form of press statements. Or interviews. And real, real scoop. And you’ll see them in legit medias. Korean press is really particular about this and I don’t think anyone of us wants to anger them. Seriously.

The rest are probably speculations or click-bait articles. Which most of us (myself included at times - I learn it the hard way) would fall so many times over. The recent one is one of them. Treat it as white noise. If one has nothing much to say, just don’t say it. 

Anyhoo just be wary with what you read next time and remain cautious. Loose lips sink ships. 

I have nothing much to say about HB, YJ or whoever.  Just chill and enjoy the ride.

Sorry if this comes across as preachy but I hope it helps you guys here somehow. Just chill. Go watch other series, seriously.

And keep them in your good thoughts. That’s much better. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4

@flailingfangirl thanks for the wise words and great suggestion!! Though i would like to blame it on the Binjin drought...no matter how many BTS, fanfics,fanvid I viewed or read, still need more hahahaha!! Anyway soldier on guys and wait patiently for the ship to docked at the destination!!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

dear lovely co-shopper..

lets going back to normal.

love and adore this two lovely human until they're reach the aisle..

so we could happily see the twins

PS: could you guys just DM each other if theres something you wanna talk about or clarifiying something, for the sake of our forum?

Thanks

• Like 14
  • Love 2

Dear shippers, actually I never thought I would visit a shippers' paradise... I am not sure to understand what it means to all of you. There may be some definition of what it is, given by the website creator, but then many seem to just take it as a place where to let "explode" their emotions, being it a love explosion, or the opposite. There's a lot of violence around us, in the world. A lot of fear spreads everywhere. It seems the same environment is reflected in here. So this is definitely not a paradise, because we, humans, are living in it and making it same as the world we live in... When someone goes overboard, surely it is not pleasant but others are there with a gun, calling names so easily. Maybe someone is just looking for a bit of attention by posting something clearly obnoxious and worthy "reactions". Maybe someone has bad intentions too, but probably not many... So why are we here? All and each of us... The answer I find for myself is that love is about sharing after all. I was blessed with the vision of such a beautiful love among two people (yes, no matter how "close" is their relationship, no doubt it is based on pure love), and I found I was not alone in recognizing this pure love. Love deserves to be amplified and delivered to the end of the world, but we all must know that envy comes with it. What is the antidote to envy then?... All of us can find the answer by looking at Binjin. Keep sailing with love, dear shippers. Any other wind will lead us to the opposite direction. Someone posted some attributes of love some pages ago (apologies I forgot who you are, but thank you), including patience. I wish to find more patience and more compassion when I read these pages. Otherwise, I  wondered, how can I contribute to make this place more of a paradise? That's how you got this long post from me. And for all those who felt angry, disappointed by reading this forum, or wrote angrily in this forum for any reason, a bear hug from me. What about those who kept posting cheerful posts and giving smiles and hearts to others? Also to you, a bear hug from me. Hugs hugs hugs, everyone! Binjin hugs! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1