[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

New here and I apologize if someone has already mentioned it. But if I’m not mistaken, in one of the interviews for CLOY Ye-jin makes it a point to talk about how much she loves traveling alone and how she can just be herself. Then there’s that discussion by TV reporters and celebrities talking about the grocery incident about how it’s not the first time they’ve done this; it’s just the first time they got caught. I came across the video of the panel discussion with English subtitles but can’t seem to find it now. Would anyone happen to have the link?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Can't believe I'm reactivating my shipper status to join all of you in wishing our BinJin couple safe passage to marriage. Why did I wait to join all the fun? It's because my previous ships have sunk & I do not want to bring that vibe into this forum.

But alas, I couldn't deny the red flags of this couple. Firstly, the grocery shopping in LA. If my gossipy "ahjumma" brain remembers, Jung Woo Sung & Lee Min Ho were caught abroad with their respective paramours.  Any confirmed sighting abroad of a K-ent couple - that's as close as being caught by Korean Dispatch.

Secondly,  I have never seen in all my shipping history,  the motherlode of video recordings between these two. The TN promos, CLOY promos & CLOY BTS.  Have a feeling the CLOY cast & crew had a non-disclosure agreement, especially the director, because how else can one account for all the camera views going for the wide shot whenever they kissed? 

Finally, the eyes and gestures of Mr. Hyun Bin. This man has been used to admitting whoever's his girlfriend is at the moment but now he can't, since Son Ye Jin has never admitted her relationships. However, he just can't help himself since, I think being an ex- Marine & a businessman, he just can't lie .... which takes me back to CLOY and a certain Capt. Ri, who also doesn't lie, but was able to because of Yoon Seri.  Perhaps, it's art imitating reality ...

@cgb1108  the line from you  that i highlighted is very insightful. This is one big example of the parallelism of HB and RJH. RJH lied for the safety of YSR ...similarly how HB is not admitting to anything right now. In CLOY Ep. 16 i suppose  the waiting time for them to meet again and have their love fulfilled is around 2 or 3 years(? ) when they prayed and waited desperately to meet again in Swiss. I hope the parallel will not be that long for the shippers to wait...!!! hahaha ..3 months is acceptable anyways cause I am so looking forward to our virtual party.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Finally, the eyes and gestures of Mr. Hyun Bin. This man has been used to admitting whoever's his girlfriend is at the moment but now he can't, since Son Ye Jin has never admitted her relationships. However, he just can't help himself since, I think being an ex- Marine & a businessman, he just can't lie .... which takes me back to CLOY and a certain Capt. Ri, who also doesn't lie, but was able to because of Yoon Seri.  Perhaps, it's art imitating reality ...

Omo! We should add that to the list of BinJin's love story disguised as RiRi's in CLOY:

- Hyun Bin who can't lie about his relationships but is able to in order to protect Ye Jin.

Nice!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ednamode101 said:

New here and I apologize if someone has already mentioned it. But if I’m not mistaken, in one of the interviews for CLOY Ye-jin makes it a point to talk about how much she loves traveling alone and how she can just be herself. Then there’s that discussion by TV reporters and celebrities talking about the grocery incident about how it’s not the first time they’ve done this; it’s just the first time they got caught. I came across the video of the panel discussion with English subtitles but can’t seem to find it now. Would anyone happen to have the link?

Oh, it's not about her 'travelling alone' i think, they suggest that as a reason why they were caught casually, without any masks, grocery shopping together. They speculate that they could have gone shopping there in LA and since they weren't caught, they decided not to wear masks.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Omo! We should add that to the list of BinJin's love story disguised as RiRi's in CLOY:

- Hyun Bin who can't lie about his relationships but is able to in order to protect Ye Jin.

Forgive me, am I missing something? Where is the part where he lied? I don't think he did, it is just that he didn't admit anything. They are two different things. Or maybe I was not aware of it. If you can share it here, that would be great. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Forgive me, am I missing something? Where is the part where he lied? I don't think he did, it is just that he didn't admit anything.

After the grocery incident ,he (or to be precise his agency) claimed that they were just "CLOSE FRIENDS" and met coincidentally in LA. And that they were not dating. We shippers believe that he lied as it was not a coincidence and they were together celebrating her bday(just speculations though). I personally think this was all done to protect YJ's interest as we all know Bin shouldn't have problem in admitting his relationship if he gets caught red handed. YJ never had a dating scandal in her entire career and prefers privacy a lot . HB respects her decision and he doesn't want too much interference in their lives.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, cris_feliz said:

WTF is this article that i've read online..i dont want to mention the name..but is this lovekpop95.com a famous online site in korea?or is it  just a thrash online site in korea that will just make noise to create fame??? PLS READ THANKS

My blood turned high...

Take it easy comrade..from the very words of HB..he is not very keen on dwelling on the past as he always has his eyes on the future:glasses:

Edited by Riri forever
Removing links that are not credible source of news
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cris_feliz said:

WTF is this article that i've read online..i dont want to mention the name..but is this lovekpop95.com a famous online site in korea?or is it  just a thrash online site in korea that will just make noise to create fame??? PLS READ THANKS

My blood turned high...

Oh my... !! My heart is beating so fast! Is this site legit?!? I can't continue reading. I'm not ready. Wait..:blink:

Edit: I literally drunk a glass of water. My face is flushed. :( 

@Riri forever Thank goodness I saw your comment while I'm drinking. My heart is still beating sooooo fast. So that's how it feels. This is really not for the faint hearted. And here I am thinking I am ready to take any beating. Sorry. Newbie. Whew! I need to take a walk. :lol:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

58 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/04/30/knet-was-noisy-over-the-evidence-that-song-hye-kyo-reunited-with-hyun-bin-after-divorce-song-joong-ki/    

My blood turned high...

Arghhhhh!!!!! Weibo has been talking about this yesterday. My Binjin heart is hurting so much! Pardon me for stepping on this forum. I'm a long time silent shipper. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, delulufan said:

I should not post following videos in this thread for example

I will remove these videos later

i thought you choose unwise way to remind other shipper. thats boiled my bloods even that will deleted later.

Please, even we drought.. stay mindful co-shopper. Sometimes, media could make a speculation and write "a news" that make us curious. But at the end of that all the first things that we sure.. for all the evidence we had, they love each other.

I hope, that the first things we always remember. The things why we're all here.. to pray desperately for them to be both.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

re: if an ex is a threat, I would say please have faith BinJin hopefuls. I mean if a man is so easily swayed by a beautiful ex the ship wasn't going to go far anyways. We have to believe that they love each other more than they love(ed) others and want to be together.

that site is a tabloid gossip site as all their articles are superficial. I wish we could talk about exes actually but any convo gets heated. I saw all these fanwars online between SYJ and SHK fans and it's ridiculous. Why do people put one down trying to raise another up? They're both stunningly beautiful women and I bet they would like to work with each other hahaha.

I guess this is why SYJ doesn't want her private life known, there will always be these kind of articles. I do find HB's honesty in the past very honorable.  Being a celeb is like having thousands of sisters in laws/mother in laws with an opinion, some good and some bad. I don't think we should give too much weight in their opinions.

• Like 15
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, cgb1108 said:

Secondly,  I have never seen in all my shipping history,  the motherlode of video recordings between these two. The TN promos, CLOY promos & CLOY BTS.  Have a feeling the CLOY cast & crew had a non-disclosure agreement, especially the director, because how else can one account for all the camera views going for the wide shot whenever they kissed? 

YES to the existence of a non-disclosure agreement clause in contracts especially if a couple is controversial!!

With V@st's experience in exploring legalities, I'm not surprised if they, together with MS Team, made sure this was available given the influx of TN videos, plus the grocery pics, that push against the dating denials.

Remember that video some Twitter users and BinJinsGrocery on IG posted during a The Swoon interview? HB was staring, yet again, at YJ while she was talking and fans caught her nudging him with her elbow and he quickly stopped staring. Plus that interview with the Taiwanese reporter who mentioned seeing the two seriously discussing things backstage during the CLOY presscon.

• Like 12
  • Love 1