Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, Restless said:

Here's another Filipino singer who wrote a song titled "Seri's Song" (Seri's Choice) 

And here's Sir Montie or Deo Endrinal (I don't know much about him) he is  well-known person under ABS-CBN (Media Company). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I already posted this above, but yeah, you should really listen to this music. It has a good vibes. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Using his hand to cushion her fall 
@BJHope here is another example of him not letting go :) 

Side profile twins 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

On 4/26/2020 at 4:54 AM, BJHope said:

My take on that is that her strong personality comes from having to climb to the top of K-ent alone, on her own steam for the past 20 years. K-ent is described as a punishing business, so you can imagine her having to be steel beneath silken clothes, to have gotten where she is.

I agree, she is currently wearing the throne of Chungmuro. Imagine how much efforts she has made to be at the top of the game.

Her close friend shared a story in below photo about how they have been through & got stronger over time in the K Industry 

I still remember how SYJ still looked cool & composed at CLOY presscon while HB looked a little stiff. Being a strong & independent woman, she has a strong mentality to deal with pressure. I believe SYJ & HB characteristics compliment each other well to keep a marriage life balance

B23-BE2-A0-A70-B-4-B61-8409-62-AA07-D7-E

@2:30 her costar said that SYJ has a strong mentality

• Like 4
  • Love 9

13 hours ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Go to IG under hyunbin_international account, it's posted on the 9th April he is wearing a green jacket 

That picture is edited btw:D

***gently reminders Practise social distancing and have mask lovely shippers when you are out:kiss_wink:

One of the comment i noticed from (lim_hyeoson) as its translated "cheer up together" meaning not to be alone yejinssi but together with your partner HB :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I didn't notice that he copied her pout, thanks to this tweet! :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

Thanks @BJHope I saw it on Twitter and think this is perfect to post it here after a few negative posts. I think it is the norm now when we have few good pages and then we received a couple of missiles coming to this forum :D. All we can do is ignoring them and keep shipping the lovely couple by posting lovely positive posts. My thought is the same as I think BinJin wanted to keep their relationship private. We can only  wait until their announcement. As long as we have this firm believe then everything will be fine. 

3 hours ago, BJHope said:

1.     HB is accustomed to being physically intimate with her.

2.     Whatever he may be doing (including having a discussion with the all-important Director), his peripheral vision is always on SYJ.

You are absolutely right. Mr Tomato can hug, grab, hold Ms Orange's hands, body even with his eyes shut. Just check all BTS :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Emotions can betray you :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

Clearer version

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1