Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

55 minutes ago, mahardika94 said:

full video link :

[Video deleted from quote]

i think you can watch the conversation at 18:16..

in this talk show we can see a lot of binjin cute moment :)

hopefully you guys will like it.. :blush:

sorry if my english is not too good..

HB is like a giant standing next to the mom at 19:46.  I mean he is so tall lol :D I wish someone can do English subs for the rest of the videos eventually. I feel like there are a lot more bits and pieces of cute moments in those videos too, but I just cannot sit through minutes of talking that I couldn't fully understand :(

Guys I know this video has been posted and reposted a million times and many of us have watched it a million times but I just can't help to point out HB's body language at 3:42 when SYJ replied she doesn't have a boyfriend to the foreigner.  He literally jumped towards the screen at that very moment lol and got so excited.. he seemed so interested about her response and wants to find out more :P 

Plus they had a similar expression at 3:47 lol but maybe it's just delulu mind being overly delulu nowadays :)  

XtbDUrR.jpg

He guessed that her answer was that she had no one she liked, and it was revealed she talked about how she got high standard, and the foreigner said she is pretty, and she admit she is pretty (being funny and cute on these kind of interviews) but there are no handsome guys around.. my delulu mind is think well well wellllllll SYJ, now there is a handsome guy and he's sitting right next to ya!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

HB: when you are with SYJ in public, remember to not only control your eyes but your tounge too.

• LOL 18

On 4/19/2020 at 6:32 PM, cris_feliz said:

i just wondered why everytime YJ is being invited as a guest, everyone was like tongue tied and shocked, like there's a butterfly in their stomach i wonder why and i wonder how beautiful she is in person that made everyone felt shocked and speechless hahahaha..just watched infinity challenge, masters house and i forgot the other one show plus there's an interview too where the interviewer was tongue tied, all of those shows that she guested, the interviewers were so crazy while seeing her HAHAHAHAHAH

Me too... When I watched MITH ,I also had same thoughts. Especially for Lee Seung Gi and Lee Sang Yun. LSG has an outgoing personality and has conducted many programs. Plus he is an actor with great calibre and awards. And there he was in the beginning , tongue tied, at a loss of words when SYJ appeared. I really laughed hard at his antiques , and all the fumbling his mouth did subconsciously. SYJ was really the intimidating one with her signature eye smile. 

However, Lee Sang Yun is also a good actor and around the same age as Yejin. His nature is kind of similar to HB and Oh my he was so shy throughout the show. He doesn't talks much and belongs to The Ahjushhi category. Despite being of similar age he still was finding it hard to start a conversation.

After all these things I wondered what must have happened when HB and SYJ first met..:D..I can imagine HB blushing hard with some unexpected actions from YJ's side. Although he was committed at that time,her personality must have intrigued him in a positive way.

With that being said, only a Sangnamja can dare go near YJ and try to court her. The MITH boys really had a hard time asking YJ out while depicting a scene from YJ'S movie .:joy:.... They had to try multiple times to impress her. This was just an act so imagine how difficult it could be to win her heart in reality. HB 's persistence must have paid off at the end.The care ,devotion and perseverance that he showed towards her was enough to sweep her off her feet.:wub:..The TN director must be the first one to witness this as he said HB likes YJ more and gave him more marks for chemistryB). Also once YJ went fully into this relationship,there was no turning back. We all know how loyal and hardworking she is in any matter.

She is friendly with everyone and I had real fun watching her in MITH . I felt that however open she may be, but she has this invisible wall between her and the fellow actors and that wall disappears when she is with HB. Hence there is no doubt in bestowing HB the Sangnamja title.

Ps: I m talking like I know them personally and they have already confirmed their love story. Ooops my delulu mind sometimes works too much..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lalaland said:

HB: when you are with SYJ in public, remember to not only control your eyes but your tounge too.

Hello!  I have been watching as many videos of our couple and I always end up with a “smile” of someone in love - their “love” is truly contagious.❤️

But the comments from shippers are “golden” - it is because Binnie is so hilarious but so  lovable as well.  He has that unique quality very few men have - innate sensuality.  i have only seen it in Robert Redford and Brad Pitt (when he was younger).

There is no need for him to try - it comes naturally and therefore it does not appear indecent.  For example, the “t” movement in the video  shows vulnerability and sensuality but probably on another man would be indecent.☺️

Does he have this “t” habit?  I noticed that in “Is This Love” video, while approaching Jinnie, he had again this adorable “t” movement.  Is that even acting?  Just like his “vicks vaporub” thumb movement whenever he held her hand.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

I JUST LOVE THE SHIPPERS WORLDWIDE! There's a lot of things happening in the world but we all rejoice watching two people in love! I love that we continue rewatching CLOY, old shows, press cons, interviews, random sightings, etc. Even if the drought is real, there's no complain since we all know when both of them are radio silent, they are spending time with each other (Delulu mind! But why not!). I love this new discover about HB mesmerizing YJ in her old commercial. I can't undo my eyes Binnie! I miss them two! Lets wait and pray desperately until we see them again! I am the kind of shipper now who is longing to see even 1/4 of YJ or HB hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Everytime I think of TN promos I keep thinking of how HB kept shuffling SYJ around on stage for no particular reason so when I came across this video, I remembered how much he did the same in CLOY :sweatingbullets:

Also, anyone else rewatching their old works and crying over how good they would’ve been if they’d worked together earlier on in their careers? They both looked like babies in the early 2000s so it’d be like watching a softer, cuter version of Binjin :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 6

Posted (edited)

Thank you Mods for deleting that post.

065C11D9-1B39-4937-A931-29D037C1EDDA.jpg

69A7495B-8374-4F17-B2AE-2CF7C12B5ACD.jpg

6E43360C-3109-4E7B-A814-22A2E10B32F1.jpg

Edited by Helena
Replacing with pics
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, nightskye said:

Also, anyone else rewatching their old works and crying over how good they would’ve been if they’d worked together earlier on in their careers? They both looked like babies in the early 2000s so it’d be like watching a softer, cuter version of Binjin :wub:

I’m glad that they worked together at their thirties if not I doubt we will have this lovely ship. Their twenties are for them to grow and change their thinking on relationships. Meeting the person at the right time saying suits them perfectly :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, redlai said:

That's quite offensive for YJ. Strong & independent female like here won't do such thing. I hope you can edit your comment to prevent negativity on this forum.

There are more possible reason why they are not admitting to dating. YJ is free of dating scandal for 20 yrs. I believe she will only admit a relationship when there's already a date set for the wedding! 

Edited by aicila
to remove the offensive message from the orig. msg
  • Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, aicila said:

That's quite offensive for YJ. Strong & independent female like here won't do such thing. I hope you can edit your comment to prevent negativity on this forum.

There are more possible reason why they are not admitting to dating. YJ is free of dating scandal for 20 yrs. I believe she will only admit a relationship when there's already a date set for the wedding! 

I absolutely agree with you! YJ is clean by her track record in her career! She has no dating scandal! Too risky for her to ruin her clean track record in 20 yrs of her career just for dating scandal! That's why I believe even if HB and her in serious relationship by now (I believe they are dating though). She won't announce it but when they already a date set for wedding! Don't forget they are in mature age that simple dating is not the concern but marriage! I can speak like this since I am in the same age like them (I was born in 1982 as well), so i know what they feel!

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi..First time shippers here. I am reading the threads from page 1 and now I’m at page 307. Can anyone translate this VAST caption on their IG last vogue photoshoot 2018. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnI4x4LggTj/?igshid=1xsvr4o24ib2z

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, BJHope said:

4: SYJ holding onto HB’s head at the hospital bed

Maybe it is just me, but I think SYJ holdt HB’s head at the hospital scene to film a close up of HB’s head (as required by the director & shown in original episode)

SYJ had covered her mouth before the kiss scene, then HB made a staring eyes towards her & closed his eyes after that. So she seemed not want to make things too obvious 

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, redlai said:

Has anyone thought that MAYBE, just maybe the reason why Binnie and Jinnie can’t admit their relationship is because Jinnie was really the reason why Hyun Bin and Kang Sora broke up? Harhar Don’t get me wrong, I’m 100% BinJin. Just can’t stop wondering why they won’t admit their relationship to the public. Love Love Love

A 100% not. In their movie as they start filming in 2017, they just work as per normal as colleagues. No skinship no flirting aside from purely discussion about their script and knowing each others acting with the presence of the director. However, due to there strong appeal perhaps both were amazed on how beautiful their personality are but they have to restrained themselves as their main purpose was to focus on their movie. I mean they can still admire secretly and there is nothing wrong about that but if somehow that opposite was already into relationship then be aware of.

They slowly started being close was on their movie presscon 2018. 

I think they cannot confirm bcoz both have accepted the drama CLOY. So now that their drama had already ended instill they cannot admit right away and again it was hinder due to the pandemic situation. And while waiting lets just continue to pray for them that they may end up as husband and wife.

GOD bless us everyone. Stay home stay safe.:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

At the end, they held each other and he rubbed and squeezed her arm again and again. Sweet.

If I were asked to list the Top 8 bts that offer evidence of BinJin being real, they would be:

1: Going to Mongolia airport vid where HB waited for SYJ’s van and luggage. Such care and protectiveness.

2. SYJ crying for real in soju scene.

3. SYJ tugging HB’s belt

5. HB interlocking fingers with her (before the ring scene)

6: HB leaning on her at the hospital bed.

7: HB spinning her in Swiss paraglide bts despite the “Cut” call.

8: Reunion at RJH father’s house bts – mimicking mouth action, arm holding, leaning in.

Cherry-on-the-pie: The full-on, lip-on-lip final kiss (with HB adding a French flavour to it).

I fully agree with you.  The very moving action of HB & YJ for me is the shot with green screen. 

"At the end, they held each other and e rubbed & squeezed her arm again and again."

It's very moving for me as this shot was the last one for CLOY.  Both of them were aware that they can no longer be in a Kdrama after this.  For normal colleagues, ending the drama is a happy thing as shooting for 6+ months is very tiring.  But for them, since they are "close friend", ending this drama is bittersweet.  It's as if you can no longer breath the same air while at work with your "close friend".  I believe on this last shot, YJ was crying.  That's one solid evidence that they are not the usual colleagues.  Imagine a scenario that you and your BF as working in an office.  Being together everyday.  Then suddenly, one has to leave and move to diff. company.  That's how I picture this shot.  After CLOY, there is very less probability of them working together.

I still thank them for all the candies they gave us in TN, CLOY, BTS, interviews.  We have a glimpse of the sweet world of these "close friends". 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 8

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Yesterday’s news about fans texting SYJ via her friend’s IG, was disturbing. Reading and applauding SYJ  on her own IG is fan-hood but badgering her with unwanted messages (let alone via someone else’s IG) is stalking. I woke up dreading some kind of horrible announcement or repeat denial. Shivers.

Looking at these clothes, this green screen photo shoot appears to be for one of the photographs of RJH/YSeri displayed on the shelf in the Swiss chalet scene. Some dissatisfied fans discounted this vid as a clue to BinJin being real. I saw it differently.

On the vid, SYJ gave HB a soft, lingering kiss on the cheek, as if lightly nibbling him. He closed his eyes and reached out to her. At the end, they held each other and he rubbed and squeezed her arm again and again. Sweet.

If I were asked to list the Top 8 bts that offer evidence of BinJin being real, they would be:

1: Going to Mongolia airport vid where HB waited for SYJ’s van and luggage. Such care and protectiveness.

3. SYJ tugging HB’s belt

8: Reunion at RJH father’s house bts – mimicking mouth action, arm holding, leaning in.

Cherry-on-the-pie: The full-on, lip-on-lip final kiss (with HB adding a French flavour to it).

These are just what immediately come to mind. I haven’t included photos, stage promos and interviews yet! You might have your picks to add. I so miss them.

I agree. These are too the bts i always go back to, its spontaneous and just what any couple would do.

Edited by Enya
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Yesterday’s news about fans texting SYJ via her friend’s IG, was disturbing. Reading and applauding SYJ  on her own IG is fan-hood but badgering her with unwanted messages (let alone via someone else’s IG) is stalking. I woke up dreading some kind of horrible announcement or repeat denial. Shivers.

Looking at these clothes, this green screen photo shoot appears to be for one of the photographs of RJH/YSeri displayed on the shelf in the Swiss chalet scene. Some dissatisfied fans discounted this vid as a clue to BinJin being real. I saw it differently.

On the vid, SYJ gave HB a soft, lingering kiss on the cheek, as if lightly nibbling him. He closed his eyes and reached out to her. At the end, they held each other and he rubbed and squeezed her arm again and again. Sweet.

3. SYJ tugging HB’s belt

These are just what immediately come to mind. I haven’t included photos, stage promos and interviews yet! You might have your picks to add. I so miss them.

agree. These are too the bts i always go back to, its spontaneous and just what any couple would do.

Edited by Enya
  • Love 2