Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Recommended Posts

15 Times Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Had The Best Off-Screen Chemistry 

945ABD15-7152-4D45-A1F5-93A855AF6673.jpg


=> https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-times-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-best-off-screen-chemistry/

 

11 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

If I’m not mistaken, I think there was a male celebrity who wrote a letter to his fan about his dating and asked for support and understanding and him and his girlfriend has recently registered their marriage. I think this was a very smart move to do because he had the support of his fans while dating and did not have to hide his relationship and could date in peace.

 

Spoiler

his relationship was revealed (with pictures) by the paparazzi, his agency confirmed it. Then he wrote the letter apologizing to his fans for not telling them sooner; he was worried about their reactions, he asked for their support and promised to not let them down (May 17, 2019).
This was the 1st time he went public with his relationship so many assumed it’s serious (‘marriage’).  
He announced his marriage registration on April 6, 2020.

 

 

14 hours ago, citron said:

2016    The Last Princess with Park Hae Il - an officer in the Japanese army => highest possibility (his character reminds me of HB's character in CLOY.


timeline of this movie

Spoiler

Lee Jung-jae was linked to this project even before the casting of the female lead; it was planned to start shooting in early 2015.  Production was delayed for a year, he had to start shooting another movie; they had to recast his role (accepted by Park Hae-il).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/park-hae-il-replaces-lee-jung-jae-in-princess-deokhye/

[10/20/2014] Lee Jung-jae

[12/04/2014] Son Ye-jin 

[5/04/2015] Lee Jung-jae dropped out (production delays cause of script rewrites), he had to start shooting another movie in July. The news said he personally visited director Hur Jin-ho to express his regrets. 

[5/25/2015] Park Hae-Il discussing ‘contracts’ to replace LJJ. Filming planned to start in the 2nd half of 2015

[8/21/2015] filming starting in september for release in 2016

[10/15/2015] 1st filming delayed/changed to November 

[11/30/2015] filming started 

.....

 

3 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

I don't think HB rejected Personal Taste as Lee Min Ho had the offer first and then SYJ signed on. Secret Garden had Jang Hyuk in lead role and then HB was offered after Jang Hyuk pulled out...

but we will never know haha. We don't even know if SYJ was joking but the reaction from HB of drinking means probably there was a project with her he didn't do. Maybe he was even offered Be With You because I heard So Ji Sub wasn't first choice on that.


Agree about PT and SG, they were offered to LMH and JH first. 

Spoiler

I watched many interviews on Be with You, So Ji-sub And Ye-jin were the director’s choice. SJS initially turned down the project because he wasn’t sure he could portray the role of a father convincingly, (the director wrote him a long letter to convince him to accept the project, SJS wouldn’t read it cause he didn’t want to make the decision based on emotions) but he eventually signed on.


We will never know, it could be a project that never materialized. Many announced productions never got made.      

 

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

They get this info from a weibo account if i am not mistaken.


Just like here, shippers on weibo make speculations on many things. Many speculations are very ‘off’.

 

8 hours ago, minamao said:

Is the man above syj’s father?? Wow how handsome, and he and hb really look alike. 


Yes.

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

If I recall correctly someone told in earlier page that HB had to discuss the deal of KaKao M acquiring VAST in Sep 2019. That's probably the reason he headed back to SK. 

@loveintheair, TQVM on your reply! Now, I can have a good release of my worry points...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

I think it’s not a big deal that HB celebrated his birthday in SK.. after all he’s back for a huge business deal since it’s an acquisition. 
 

Anyway he mentioned that his most memorable scenes filmed were those filmed in Mongolia during the interview with Taiwan media. The reasons he gave were the Mongolia scenes showed what North Korea is and the impression of Seri towards JH. I feel that maybe they also celebrated his birthday there hence Mongolia trip gave him good memories. B)

@Onewaytrain, TQVM on your reply too...My thoughts are same goes to u as well. Hopefully BinJin both have a memorable birthday celebration at Mongolia. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

I think it’s not a big deal that HB celebrated his birthday in SK.. after all he’s back for a huge business deal since it’s an acquisition. 
 

Anyway he mentioned that his most memorable scenes filmed were those filmed in Mongolia during the interview with Taiwan media. The reasons he gave were the Mongolia scenes showed what North Korea is and the impression of Seri towards JH. I feel that maybe they also celebrated his birthday there hence Mongolia trip gave him good memories. B)

I agree, there was no news as to who he actually spend his actual BD with (not sure if there was a special fan meet celebration), there is still a possibility that he spent it with a special someone. Yea!! i totally suspected that perhaps they already had an advanced BD celebration, hahaha they were in Mongolia from 16-21 Sep (I think). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

I think HB would not just shove his tongue in her mouth without consent? I thought the tongue action was discuss prior to filming.  Because it's like their reunion after 3 years so there needs be some passion in the kiss..

Is it true she never filmed any kissed with tongue action except for 2 dramas, with CLOY being one of them?!?! 


CLOY is rated PG15
The kiss was zoomed out a lot (T can only be seen by editing videos made by Chinese fans)

She might have not looked so worried if that was what the director had wanted them to do

 

Yes, I have only seen that twice in her projects (CLOY & Shark) & both looked so real, but that can not be seen in a love scene in April Snow 

 

8-F7563-B5-5-F40-40-A9-BEEE-ED8-D21-AF0-

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone post this yet? I saw this earlier today lol but didn't have time to post it.. whoever made this well done if you happen to be here on this forum! :D

 

The negotiation became a romantic crime thriller lol...

 

 

  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lalaland said:


CLOY is rated PG15
The kiss was zoomed out a lot (T can only be seen by editing videos made by Chinese fans)

She might have not looked so worried if that was what the director had wanted them to do

 

Yes, I have only seen that twice in her projects (CLOY & Shark) & both looked so real, but that can not be seen in a love scene in April Snow 


 It is actually PG13 and not PG15. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cheesenb said:

Maybe neither of them took the offer, not necessarily because of the cast but the conditions just did not fulfill their requirements.

 

If I'm not mistaken, and someone please correct me, here, if I'm wrong, there was a TN interview where the interviewer asked HB about this. SYJ was sitting beside him and playfully asked him why he did not accept it. To which he replied by drinking as though rendered speechless because he had no excuse. So it seems that SYJ had long been looking forward to working with him and was a bit disappointed when he turned it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cris_feliz said:
Hi guys please  correct me if i'm wrong: is the CINDERELLA GROUP composed of 7 or 9 people? why am i counting them 9? i thought it's just 7:) Thanks guys
1.son ye jin
2. lee jung hyun
3. gong hyo jin
4. uhm ji won
5. sung yuri-NOT SURE
6. lee min jung
7. im yoon ah-yoona-SNSD
8.song yoon ah
9. ko so young-NOT SURE

You are right. Number 7 and 9 are not included in the cinderella group. They were only 7 at that group but they are friends with sung yuri and ko so young too. They go out with them and hang out at ye jin's house. And they have a lot of friends in the k-ent industry

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

 

If I'm not mistaken, and someone please correct me, here, if I'm wrong, there was a TN interview where the interviewer asked HB about this. SYJ was sitting beside him and playfully asked him why he did not accept it. To which he replied by drinking as though rendered speechless because he had no excuse. So it seems that SYJ had long been looking forward to working with him and was a bit disappointed when he turned it down.

 

Thats on Vlive Movie Talk.. on minute 19:04

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

 

If I'm not mistaken, and someone please correct me, here, if I'm wrong, there was a TN interview where the interviewer asked HB about this. SYJ was sitting beside him and playfully asked him why he did not accept it. To which he replied by drinking as though rendered speechless because he had no excuse. So it seems that SYJ had long been looking forward to working with him and was a bit disappointed when he turned it down.

Yes, you are right! According to SYJ...HB turn down the offer to work with SYJ. But in Guerilla Interview, HB joke with the emcee saying that he choose to work with SYJ in TN because of SYJ....HB was shy when saying that until u can see his dimple out 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am rewatching CLOY series again for the 4th time. Just finished watching episode 1, 2 and oh my goodness, I miss them so much :bawling: They are just SO compatible, so beautiful together, looking at them next to each other is such a pleasure to the eyes. 
 

I remember seeing a photo from Hyun Bin’s most recent photoshoot BTS, and I swear I saw a ring on his finger. I know it can’t be true but my eyes tricked me so I kept seeing that ring no matter how many times I looked at that photo! I’ve even dreamt about their wedding. I am a delusional fan (of the couple) to the max!

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning from the Philippines. 

Been a while since i last posted here. And I see that the family is really growing. This also means that apart from the BinJin family getting bigger, there are also more and more people being inspired and made happy by our dearest BinJin amidst the global health emergency that we all fear everyday. I hope everybody in this forum will be getting over the pandemic successfully so that we can all rejoice as one when the two finally gives us something hahaha! Hoping! Fighting! 

 

Just want to share also that the BinJin infection is really something because another one of the main producers of the Philippine Television is also infected by HB and SYJ. Thus, his post few minutes ago. He noted HB and SYJ as one (collective) of his top 8 personalities during the ECQ stage of the Philippines alongside some politicians, government representatives, other local celebs and philanthropists. 

 

To all Pinoys here, this smells like Mr. Deo Endrinal (montie08) might be thinking right now of buying the rights to show CLOY in the Philippines, of course dubbed. Hahahaa. Or maybe, if his wealth can manage, i am hoping he is thinking of bringing over HB and SYJ to the Philippines!!!! Waaaah. Remember, even Charo Santos (another big time executive producer) was head over heels both for HB and SYJ too! They are good friends and businesses partners!! 

 

I hope this pandemic end soon! 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Good morning from the Philippines. 

Been a while since i last posted here. And I see that the family is really growing. This also means that apart from the BinJin family getting bigger, there are also more and more people being inspired and made happy by our dearest BinJin amidst the global health emergency that we all fear everyday. I hope everybody in this forum will be getting over the pandemic successfully so that we can all rejoice as one when the two finally gives us something hahaha! Hoping! Fighting! 

 

Just want to share also that the BinJin infection is really something because another one of the main producers of the Philippine Television is also infected by HB and SYJ. Thus, his post few minutes ago. He noted HB and SYJ as one (collective) of his top 8 personalities during the ECQ stage of the Philippines alongside some politicians, government representatives, other local celebs and philanthropists. 

 

To all Pinoys here, this smells like Mr. Deo Endrinal (montie08) might be thinking right now of buying the rights to show CLOY in the Philippines, of course dubbed. Hahahaa. Or maybe, if his wealth can manage, i am hoping he is thinking of bringing over HB and SYJ to the Philippines!!!! Waaaah. Remember, even Charo Santos (another big time executive producer) was head over heels both for HB and SYJ too! They are good friends and businesses partners!! 

 

I hope this pandemic end soon! 

 

 

 

 

Hi Kababayan! Omg! I just can’t even imagine how the Pinoys expression will be if that plans will happen! In fact, it’s possible and doable on the side of those Big producers to buy the rights of Cloy and even organized a fan meeting for the them here. Cross fingers for that! Just the idea of thinking of it makes my stomach filled with butterflies. Omooo. This ECQ is totally driving me nuts, but in a best and loveliest way. 
 

Also, I believe that all the people here are being graced of how much BINJIN makes our lives even better amidst of this pandemic. Those simple gestures that they project, reel or real, makes our heart flutter or even putting a simple grin in our faces once we check our phones and see pictures, videos, and articles of them, as if they have their own world.
 

Let’s keep on praying that their happiness will prevail and lead to the much awaited wedding announcement. I’m not delulu or anything, it’s just about this WOMAN GUT’s of mine is 100% sure that they are a couple who takes their time to spend more with each other and away from the limelight.
 

Their own perfect world. <3 <3 <3
 

#inSonYeJinandHyunBinItrust 

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOWZER  @Helena You are like an Avenger, swooping in with your fact-checking. Always informative and reassuring. I’ve thanked you before but it seems like I can’t thank you enough. You ROCK, girl!!

 

It’s great to know HB starts filming “Bargaining” this Friday. Hopefully we will see fresh pics of him fairly soon. SYJ won’t be short of projects but I see more positives than negatives behind her lying low right now. She might even have some time on her hands to help HB memorise his script lines. Imaginings aside, a question for those familiar with K-ent prep – If SYJ were casted to be in a movie/series sometime this year 2020, would an announcement to that effect already have been made? Or can producers spring the news of a cast last minute? I ask cuz I'm still trying to make sense of her loud silence.

 

@Binjin2Ri. Oh yes, that soju scene bts was very telling, wasnt it? She must've cried quite hard because her eyes remained very red and puffed for that entire scene! Thanks for adding this input. Mmm....I think SYJ might not send a food truck to HB as that’ll draw attention. However, since she cooks well, maybe she’ll pack homemade, gourmet lunches to HB via his driver? More discreet that way? Wink. @Giang @cloyfan A high-5 to you both on your interpretations of those scenes! Made my heartbeat speed up:P.

 

@jinjin Yeah, those purple cardigan pics are breathtaking. I think it was TvN who decided to release those? How nice if it was with BinJin’s happy consent. Anyway, we are super lucky to have been gifted with them:wub:. Some additional that pics belong in a Hall of Fame gallery (along with your purple cardigan ones) that screeeeam, “We Are a Couple”.  

 

hbsyj-Couples.jpg

Photos credit owners

 

I generally dislike photoshopped pics because they leave me feeling disappointed but I confess I found this fan-edited one rather cute. It kinda drew a picture of our collective thoughts for BinJin’s future…and to provide a sugar rush.

hbsyj-Couples2.jpg

 Photo credit owners/designer

  • Like 4
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The difference about revising a scene with an colleague vs with an closer gfRIEND :wub:.

Sorry binnie but u two can denies whatever that u want to BUT actions speaks louderrr :

 

 

And we finally have news about binnie upcoming movie (yayyyy) :

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


According to her friend Gong Hyo Jin, SYJ is “dorky” and a “‘middle aged mom.” Fits perfectly with our ahjussi HB lol

  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...