Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Is the interviewer above same person? Who said hyun bin no jam person ? HAHAHAHAHA

HES ONLY FUNNY WHEN HES WITH HIS CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, CallMeByMyRealName said:

I hope someone can point me to the specific Soompi forum rule that states we can't criticize an actor or an actress that we ship. Please don't misunderstand this as something negative. I'm just slightly concerned that there are posts, here, that are deemed "disrespectful" by some and thus, feared as the reasons why this thread could get locked again.

Please forgive me if I sound slightly forthright about this. It just comes as a little bit of a surprise to me, probably due to having come from two countries that are a bit looser with criticism of celebrities. I do acknowledge though that there are fine lines between propagating something defamatory (lies pushed as "truth") over posting something clearly marked as speculative or as an opinion. And I agree with being responsible and thoughtful over what we post.

Anyway, this isn't to be rude, off-topic or anything. I'm a new shipper of the two, and new, in general to KEnt/KDramas, but I'm not new to shipping celebrity couples on social media platforms and various other forums. Like everyone here, I would love nothing but for those two to get married. :wub: But they're human, too, bound to make mistakes and aren't immune to criticisms that, viewed from a different perspective, can help them improve in general. I just thought we could maybe shift to helping correct misnomers posted about the two rather than chastising those who post their opinions/speculations.

Yeah thanks for posting this, was starting to feel some negativity and didnt really know how to express it, you've said it very well

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For friends here (especially new ones), please review the rules of shipping forum. This thread got locked (more than once) & received multiple warnings from MODs for breaking the rules.

[Some of the warnings from the moderators] On 3/17/2020 at 9:17 PM, stroppyse said:
PLEASE READ
Also, this thread is a Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Shipper thread. If anyone wants to know about a different pairing FOR ANY reason, go to that shipping thread or to an acting thread to ask.
- Please be aware that any posts which go off-topic and/or is anti-ship bias may be removed from a shipper thread. So, please be respectful with all of your posts in terms of each other, the actors, and the characters they portray. 
However, if anyone suspects that someone may be a troll, please report the post(s) and allow the moderators to review it and take any actions as may be necessary. Do not respond to someone you think may be a troll since that will only prolong any negativity.
- Members of this thread should learn how to use DM to discuss things directly with each. If you don’t like someone’s comment, either ignore it or send them a DM asking for clarification and/or to continue the disagreement.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.
4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

=> this thread is for HB+SYJ only.  For other pairing (not HB+SYJ), please go to their own thread:

Please stop comparing and/or putting either of them down.  
3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. 

———————————-————-————————————

[February 17, 2011] THE MOST AMAZING GUY - in-depth interview with Hyun Bin

https://otayamin.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/the-amazing-mr-bin/

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

14 minutes ago, Helena said:

especially new) here, please review the rules of shipping forum. 

Please stop comparing & putting either of them down.  

Oh I see. Thank you for compiling these! Duly noted. :)

To address negative speculations on SYJ's attitudes in MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” in a previous post. 

IT WAS A PRANK which she & Jung Il Woo (an actor) had informed the production team about. 

I did not understand why she suddenly cried & did not want to continue to practice dancing on the show as SHE ACTED SO WELL

When THE PRANK WAS REVEALED, I said to myself, no wonder why she has won so many acting awards. 

https://youtu.be/f5Ll7Ni8Zos

=========

“Pirates” Actress Son Ye Jin Reveals Her Love For Hidden Camera Pranks

Actress Son Ye Jin recently confessed her love for hidden camera pranks. The talented actress let it be known that she also had a mischievous and playful side to her. 

On July 23, Son Ye Jin and her fellow co-stars Kim Nam Gil, Lee Gyeung Young, Yu Hae Jin and Kim Tae Woo from upcoming film, “Pirates,” as well as the director gathered at a restaurant somewhere in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul for a press forum. 

On that day, Son Ye Jin was asked, “Why do you love hidden camera pranks so much?” to which she replied, “I’ve loved them since I was a kid in school. Hidden camera pranks were my addiction.” 

Son Ye Jin had recently teamed up with Jung Il woo to fool her members with a hidden camera prank in the special edition of MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” for the Brazil Fifa World Cup. 

She continued, “(Jung) Il woo lacks a sense for these sort of things. He’s kind, innocent and overflows with passion for his work but for hidden cameras to work you need to be able to penetrate the minds of others. I am full of mischief. I love playing games and fooling other people.” 

She added, “If there are a lot of people gathered, I tend to start hidden camera pranks by telling people, ‘You’re going to play this role. You’re going to play that role.’ Even back in college, I used to be involved in them when we would go on MT trips. However, we were unable to try any hidden camera pranks while filming, ‘Pirates.’ We just didn’t have the time.” 

https://www.soompi.com/article/632245wpp/pirates-actress-son-ye-jin-reveals-her-love-for-hidden-camera-pranks

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, lalaland said:

SYJ has a compete package, she is beautiful inside & outside. She is talented, beautiful, sexy, humble, kind-heart, cheerful & full of laughter, disciplined & scandals - free. That is too many positive personalities traits that we can expect from a human beings. She is one in a million & any man is lucky to have her!

Yes she is, i remember that her bf, gong hyo jin, called her "girlfriend material" in master in the house

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Has anyone share this yet?

YALL SHOULD WATCH THISSSSSS

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

He's just courteous IMO, it's his normal self that we all used to know until... well TN promotion era... He treats all female stars that way. He never worked with her before as of 2014, so I think it's normal for him to be courteous or shy next to her.

I second you. :thumbsup: Thanks.

He didn’t ignore her as some are thinking. It was just him being the courteous, gentleman and shy/reserved person that he is. And, you can still see his kind smile when she was giving her speech.

What I saw during that ceremony was two persons who have not yet been officially presented to each other, so obviously they are more formal to each other.   

2 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

It just further proofs that now he sees her as someone special and not just a colleague that their agencies claim they are. That's all. It's a just good reference for us to compare "before" and "after". 

I think the same.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Avani said:

You can also see SYJ is very flirty around guys and wears super revealing  clothes and darker make up previously which doesn't make her look flattering or classy at times. Especially what she wore at the 2014 awards with that silly clothes pin across the chest. Hyun Bin being classy and a gentleman totally ignored her and declines roles with her due to his misconceptions of her and just simply didn't want to work with her.

1. SYJ is very flirty around guys? - Thats how you sell your movie or drama series right? You should show chemistry with your colleagues. 

2. They have glam team / make up artist / stylist in South Korea right? All artist/even hollywood have that old fashion or out of fashion ways and eventually they improved and become classy.

3. HB is being gentlemen in the 2014 Pifan awards. 

4. We don’t know the real reason why HB decline the project so don’t assume.

Thats just my 2 cents. I have to butt in. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Thank you co-shippers for posting Soompi's rules quite well. There's a growing number of new shippers around and pinning those rules might be of help to newbies.

Shifting to a new fun and light topic, what do you think are HB and YJ's love language? I think HB's way of expressing live is through Acts of Service (Switching places to protect YJ in those many moments of TN interview, behind the scenes in CLOY where she never lets go of her so she won't be caught off balance, etc) and Quality Time (All those attention that he gives her during promos, interviews and press cons). I think YJ is more of words of affirmation (Complimenting YJ really well in those press cons and interviews and even in behind the scenes)

The five love languages describe the way we feel loved and appreciated. Depending on our individual personality types, we may feel loved differently than how our partners do. Understanding and decoding these different ways of showing love will help take the guesswork out of your partner’s expectations and needs.

Here are the five love languages.

Simplified of course.

1. Words of affirmation.

Showing love through language and affirmation. This doesn’t just mean compliments. I Love yous. I’m thinking about you. Hope you’re having an amazing day!!! Can’t wait to see you later. And if this is your language, hurtful words and character assignation cuts deeper than people who don’t speak this language.

2. Quality time.

Showing love by giving someone your full attention, not just making an effort to spend time. 

3. Receiving gifts.

Showing love through things. This doesn’t mean you’re materialistic. It can be little things. Flowers. A dress. Motorcycle riding gloves? Many see gifts as an expression of love.

4. Physical touch.

Showing you love someone by physically touching them. 

5. Acts of service.

Expressing love by doing something for someone. Filling her car with gas without her knowing. Cleaning the House. Doing the dishes. A massage. Service doesn’t mean submissive. For many, it means I love you and this is how I choose to express it.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On the BTS, se ri unnie was really carried away by her emotions and couldn't stop crying after they've done the scene where capt ri said that he wants to stay with se ri in South Korea.(Those lines by Capt ri  were beautiful and can be adapted by real life). Another scene where capt ri was shot. After the kissing scene, se ri unnie was again carried away and couldn't stop crying.(again, Capt ri's line were so beautiful, it is like really genuine line intended for Son Ye Jin) Isn't it sweet. It feels like that those scenes(the emotions in it) were ye jin's true-to-life sentiments towards Hyun Bin oppa( vice versa). Those were my opinion though.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

At 6:58, what is your interpretation of  HB's meanings when he said:

"Something that I always want yet isn't easy to get", then looked at SYJ.

Did HB try to not put his left arm behind SYJ back in front of camera by covering his left arm with his legs (7:27). 

1.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 8:09 AM, Avani said:

Your post disgusts me on so many levels. @mods please take action against such posts that can be harmful to the repuatation of the involved artists

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

My delusion mind: Sacarsm
Hyun Bin’s messages to his delulu fangirls:

I hope you have realised that how much I love Son Ye Jin (caring, staring, tongue kisses & thumb rubbings). She has brought so much joy into my life. She makes me laught & happy with her bubbly personalities. I can be just my real self around her & I never feel so full in my life like now, that’s why I look more handsome than ever

I love SYJ with all my heart as she has a very beautiful soul, not just a pretty look. SYJ is the woman I love most, so I will take care & protect her for the rest of my life as I can not imagine my life without her

I know from the bottom of my heart that I will never find another Son Ye Jin in my lifetime & that’s why I will never let her go

I hope you will support us & do not say negative things about my woman as it is also an insult to me

If you do not support my woman, Son Ye Jin. I honestly DON’T CARE about you!

With LOVE

Hyun Bin

Edited by hb-syj
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Hey all Binjin shippers, please please do not directly “attack” another Soompi member here as that is also against forum rules. Please disagree politely. If need to please DM the person for clarifications.

This forum has been locked a few times and above was one of the reasons. 

Thank you for listening. Let’s just spread love!

To start again on a positive note, let’s hear it from the very first Binjin Shipper, the director that match-made them! Look at how he ships them and agree that they must work together again! Director-nim definitely knows what’s going on from way back then!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Hey all Binjin shippers, please please do not directly “attack” another Soompi member here as that is also against forum rules. Please disagree politely. If need to please DM the person for clarifications.

This forum has been locked a few times and above was one of the reasons. 

Thank you for listening. Let’s just spread love!

To start again on a positive note, let’s hear it from the very first Binjin Shipper, the director that match-made them! Look at how he ships them and agree that they must work together again! Director him definitely knows what’s going on from way back then!

Yes to disagreeing politely! :) Thank you for this! All of us have something to say and at one point, we all started somewhere when it comes to Binnie and SYJ. 

Happy Easter, everyone!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Avani said:

Oh..It is not my intention to talk bad about an artist. I apologise that it sounded that way. 

It definitely sounds that way if you needed yet another third party objective opinion. While I ship these two brilliant human beings, I’m not fan of the individual artists although given my age, I have watched many, many of their works over the last 20 years. I can understand how your post would come across very offensive especially to YJ’s fans, given that you put in a lot of your own assumptions and speculations, most of which are very negative towards the actress. There are clear evidence in the past- news articles, interviews which would counter your points about SYJ being aggressive etc. I would like to think no ill intention was meant. This is a kind reminder perhaps you need to back read and do more research before putting big assumptions down in writing and make people uncomfortable. Otherwise what would happen is we would have to deviate from the main topic of shipping and many posts created just to prove that your speculations are wrong and offensive 

best 

Edited by inBinJinitrust
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

Your post disgusts me on so many levels. @mods please take action against such posts that can be harmful to the repuatation of the involved artists

The MOD deleted that post already.  I noticed that many quoted that entire post, please edit and remove it (no need to see it again).

Just like previous warnings from the moderators:

Spoiler

- Please be aware that any posts which go off-topic and/or is anti-ship bias may be removed from a shipper thread. So, please be respectful with all of your posts in terms of each other, the actors, and the characters they portray. 
However, if anyone suspects that someone may be a troll, please report the post(s) and allow the moderators to review it and take any actions as may be necessary. Do not respond to someone you think may be a troll since that will only prolong any negativity.
- Members of this thread should learn how to use DM to discuss things directly with each. If you don’t like someone’s comment, either ignore it or send them a DM asking for clarification and/or to continue the disagreement.

=> 3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

New friends here, please don’t quote images or an entire long post (edit to leave the relevant portion only) - it is one of the forum rules:

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.   Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.   Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.       
17. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos. When posting images and videos (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

MOD (stroppyse)’s guide on how to remove images/gifs/videos when replying:

It seems like there are many rules (absolutely needed to avoid problems), all of us need to get used to them.

Happy shippings. 

56A69435-F7CB-46AC-AC51-29095BFD2501.jpg

2891EC95-4013-4897-B560-35C3C828E514.jpg

1032E3A3-EF37-4172-852E-5811A5AC7F95.jpg

(Pics: saved from naver blogs a while ago - didn’t write down the source)

• Thanks 5

I am a bit shocked at how high ratings for The World of the Married are skyrocketing. However its appeal is completely different than CLOY’s. It is more risqué and more of a thriller that will keep you at the edge of your seat - but in terms of long term and worldwide impact it won’t match our precious CLOY. I’m sure HB and SYJ will continue to cherish their CLOY experience as something truly special regardless of how fast the ratings record is shattered..and so should we :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2