cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

HB also attended the premiere :D and went to eat with her friends and the SITR cast afterwards. He even sat next to the man in question. 

Really didn't know that, can someone add a picture? 

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

It's something that may happen on occasion in Hollywood, but that food and drink trucks are a norm is amazing to me. 

Amazed me too, food and drink trucks! In Hollywood they also show support, but in different ways. Not to mention Hollywood stars live all across USA and worldwide. 

10 minutes ago, Elle R said:

HB also attended the premiere :D and went to eat with her friends and the SITR cast afterwards. He even sat next to the man in question. 

Told ya....

I keep my eye on you Bro! Hahahahhaahhahaha

• LOL 11

54 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

hahahahaha!

But this guy didn’t do a grocery shopping with her! 

1. Premier night he came. Of course,  Celebrities invite celebrities, to boost the movie and just as a friendly gesture. You will see on any movie premiere in this whole world the cast of the movie will invite their friends.

He’s there at the after party?  as a VIP guess (the one who got invited) definately he’ll be there. If HB is my friend and he invite me for the premiere definately i won’t miss the after party. The best part of the party is the after party isn’t. 

2. Food truck. Its the culture of SK celebrities, Sending a  food truck to their close celebrities friend when they filming new project.

(I wonder Did HB ever send a food truck to his colleagues?)

3. Liking and comment on IG post.  This never mean anything. I will comment and like pictures as well on my friends IG posted. But i will never like or leave a comment to a guy that i like hahaha. 

BUUUT just a funny thought tho, if HB started to flirt with SYJ during TN days because he’s already single, maybe he aware of this as well hahaha. I keep my eye on you bro! 

Just remember IN GROCERY WE TRUST! 

I perfectly understand. Its just too close for comfort. And I wouldn't have placed any malice or meaning to it, but after watching SITR and reading some articles, just couldn't disregard it. And if I were HB, there will be a hint of jealousy there.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, C'est la vie said:

If this is legit information, instead of coming here, I would've gone to the tabloids and sell the story :phew:

Charray already asked me to ignore her interpretation because it had been already clarified. I understood that my statement as a response to a post had been misunderstood as LT can be confusing to some which just means Love Team and as far I know, there’s no such thing as Love team in SK Ent. However, fans consider them love team per se due to CLOY so it could be misleading.

It is also easy to presume I am making up story (knowing the relative and stuff of that certain LT which is NOT again BinJin because yeah, its plain UNBELIEVABLE) but of course I will not be proving it here coz who cares? ;)

Again, this is BinJin forum. I only used that LT to share my point of how not knowing won’t hurt. Been lurking for mos. here and that was my first post, never thought it would bring confusion to some instead. Just grateful for those kind enough to ask clarification instead of quickly judging. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Restless said:

I perfectly understand. Its just too close for comfort. And I wouldn't have placed any malice or meaning to it, but after watching SITR and reading some articles, just couldn't disregard it. And if I were HB, there will be a hint of jealousy there.. 

Hi all, I read this and wanna make you rest assured. HB knew this clearly. When he entered the VIP stage greetings, he saw this guy. That was the reason why he asked SYJ and said hello to the SITR staff, telling them that he watched the film and enjoyed it. That was the way he made JHI know of his existence as a strong competitor, which perhaps made the guy relatively sad. JHI did not smile in the greetings pictures (perhaps he was worried that the competition HB created was too tough :D)

Edited by Giang
Further info
  • Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, Mr.&Mrs.Kim said:

Charray already asked me to ignore her interpretation because it had been already clarified. I understood that my statement as a response to a post had been misunderstood as LT can be confusing to some which just means Love Team and as far I know, there’s no such thing as Love team in SK Ent. However, fans consider them love team per se due to CLOY so it could be misleading.

It is also easy to presume I am making up story (knowing the relative and stuff of that certain LT which is NOT again BinJin because yeah, its plain UNBELIEVABLE) but of course I will not be proving it here coz who cares? ;)

Again, this is BinJin forum. I only used that LT to share my point of how not knowing won’t hurt. Been lurking for mos. here and that was my first post, never thought it would bring confusion to some instead. Just grateful for those kind enough to ask clarification instead of quickly judging. 

First of all I did comment on someone else, don't take it too seriously, read your DM! Second I gave your first comment a confused emoji! 3rd I read your repeating comments so that was clarified afterwards. 

6 minutes ago, Giang said:

Hi all, I read this and wanna make you rest assured. HB knew this clearly. When he entered the VIP stage greetings, he saw this guy. That was the reason why he ask SYJ and said hello to the SITR staff, telling them that he watched the film and enjoyed it. That was the way he made JHI relatively sad. JHI did not smile during the greetings since he knew HB was a too strong competitor for him

I love you

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I think a few of us have misunderstood below scene that HB didn’t follow what SYJ had asked him to do

Actually, he teased her. We can see that he mimicked her hands crossing gesture & cracked a smile after that.
He is indeed a man in love 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

actually, i'm not always like complaining, but for my new shoppers, please read the old post and the rule of this forum.. We're don't wanna this forum being lock by the moderator by doubting this ship and drag other artist on this forum. Lets Spread a postive vibe!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 9

The news around the world makes me feel how short of a life we all have, and how we should all make each and every moment counts.

This photo sums up how I feel right now - sure it’s from a scene in CLOY but I think most of us if not all could use a hug right now, especially from these two beautiful people.

https://ibb.co/RDhgK82

I still fail at adding photos!

• Love 6

45 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:
stop starring ,vast gonna remind you !!!

His stares are so focused at some videos that I thought the video paused/hanged :sweatingbullets: especially the TVN interview when YJ wore pink sweater. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. The Covid-19 crisis is really something. :(

De-lurking to cheer our new shippers on. Welcome aboard! Don't get discouraged. For one, no news is good news. Also, if you are in doubt or feeling down, you can always feed on the BinJin crumbs from the past years. Like us, that's basically how we live now. Hahaha

That video with Korean personalities analyzing the relationship between HB and SYJ? Imagine, that was from some years/months back and was subbed just recently. So SoKor probably has been treating what BinJin has like an open secret. Their insights also make sense, which mostly echo the past discussions in this forum. Backreading is a chore but the conversations among shippers during the months CLOY was airing are interesting and will surely make your shipper heart full.

Props to the CFans for that video proving HB is really our kind of sang namja. Oooh la la. Hehehe jk. I'll keep it wholesome.

Take care, co-shippers! Stay safe, stay at home, and wash your hands.

• Like 13
  • Love 6

Posted (edited)

Would like to apologize if it seemed that my first post, brought some doubt or even negativity to the thread... that wasn't the intention. It wasn't also my intention to drag other personalities in to the BinJin discuss, that's why I never mentioned any name and simply referred to him as the other guy... 

Please do know that I fully support BinJin (I've back read around 200 pages of the thread)... but also cannot help be WARY of any threats/rival whether perceived or real.... :)

Edited by Restless
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Restless said:

Would like to apologize if it seemed that my first post, brought some doubt or even negativity to the thread... that wasn't the intention. It wasn't also my intention to drag other personalities in to the BinJin discuss, that's why I never mentioned any name and simply referred to him as the other guy... 

Please do know that I fully support BinJin (I've back read around 200 pages of the thread)... but also cannot help be WARY of any threats/rival whether perceived or real.... :)

naahh i got wary too sometimes. 

Relax 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
^This could have been posted before here, but saw this in insta Jan 15

^This also looks the same design at the wrap up party cake and posted same date of wrap up party Feb 16, but it could just be look a like and same design

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Like 6