Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

47 minutes ago, aicila said:

Anybody noticed this during the press conf. of CLoY?  Noticed SYJ's reaction when HB answered that SYJ is 100% YSR? (7:30 to 7:35)  SYJ was about to reach out and slap HB's arm, but held back?  They were really very careful during that event.  Not their usual self.  Again, why do they have to be guarded if they are just close friends?  :-)

Also, SYJ said something when she was about to reach out and slap HB's arm.  Anyone can read her lips and translate in English?  :-)

She said “mwoya!” which is sorta like, “What?” or “oh, come on!”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

I love this scene! Whether it's BTS or the real one. Can't you guys imagine they can act lovey dovey and tease each other in front of the veteran actors

Me too!! Here, they mirrored each other at the beginning (biting lips), plus HB didn’t stop holding her arm (and his thumb acted again... quickly showed but I saw you Mr. Thumb! hehe) and also SYJ leaned into HB arm laughing (similar HB at the hospital BTS when he didn’t wait for her lines). Aww these two!  :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, aicila said:

Anybody noticed this during the press conf. of CLoY?  Noticed SYJ's reaction when HB answered that SYJ is 100% YSR? (7:30 to 7:35)  SYJ was about to reach out and slap HB's arm, but held back?  They were really very careful during that event.

Yes! This! I noticed too. When I watched this part, I also felt that she was about to playfully “hit” his arm again (as she has done in some BTS when she is teasing him).
They were both restraining their actions in this PressCon since there were are lot of medias in front of them.

For example, when they were asked to take pics at the beginning, HB looked like he was very conscious and like extra controlling every one of his movements.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2020 at 5:18 AM, Chewy said:

Omo omo He got beaten up by his father and was locked??

can pls share that taxi interview? 

whatever it is that shape him into the man he is now. 

He said this in a response to a open letter from the mum of a fan who asked him about his views on her daughter criteria as a partner as her daughter primary criteria must be handsome like HB, and his response to her mum is: 

“Tell your daughter I am not only just a handsome man, I am a SANGNAMJA (real man) “

Ya ya, now it’s your turn to go and tell Yejin’s mother the same thing lol

:joy: KTP 真的是一個很直白的直男啊

video to watch here 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4489434351992845/4489437012628495

on a very very serious note, if I don’t see their names on the nominees list for Baeksang anytime soon, I seriously fear for my hair because I don’t want to be bald in my lifetime like ever 

That was so clever of him to say! Haha! I believe him! A SANGNAMJA! As for the Baeksang Awards, hmmm... does this mean that our couple won't be getting nominations soon? :'( 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 1

Agree with you guys, so many gems in that BTS. Why did they play biting lips there, even no kissing in that scene. I saw HB biting his lips like that before their take for the french kiss on the hill. They must play it a lot in real life when being side by side. And HB's THUMB to caress his girl. They are so in love in that moment :wub:

See 15:20 for Ba-Bam

• Like 9
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, binjinunnie said:
I need your opinion. does he look like HB? 

Nope does not look like HB at all :joy:

• Insightful 1

Agree with everyone that he does not look like HB :) Good that we’re all on the same page. I wanted to DM the twitter account to remove that post because it might spark unwanted speculations again. But I can’t send her a DM. Perhaps, because she’s not following my account? I only have a private twitter, maybe, that, too? Anyway, maybe someone can send her a DM :) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 4/3/2020 at 3:33 AM, Sukma Anggraini said:

:unsure: I just don't get it. Why become in relationship meant scandal in SK, for their celebrities ?  I mean, people deserve to be loving and to be loved right? That's why, first time I know about how the media in SK react when their celebrities dating, are so weird for me. For me, who followed Hollywood  celebrities update for many years, now into SK celebrities update, this is kind a new thing.

But maybe they have  another point of view. I dunno. 

On 4/3/2020 at 5:05 PM, Sukma Anggraini said:

Yes I know, it because the pressure right? But the celebrities are human too right? I meant they meet a man/woman, find a love, fall in love, get married, have a child is normal for human. I agree they act like that because the pressure are different in SK. Like Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway or Scarlett Johanson having family and children but still do their acting. They still got the spotlight, even their acting skill more mature.  

Is Ok if they want to keep their life away from media. Not all celebrities like Kardashian right? But I don't think skip their phase of life on behalf their celebrities is just non make any sense for me. 

Yes for westerners it's a whole different world. Imagine if Taylor Swift lived in Korea, she would be thrown many ugly words at her head for dating so many guys. There are a few documentaries about South Korea k-pop/entertainment industry and it's dark side, quite interesting I think you can find it on Youtube if interested. Time will tell if both are thing and are getting married. 

It can be clearly seen on the last part of this video that the guy is definitely not HB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

See 15:20 for Ba-Bam

Anyone know what this Ba-Bam means? Sounded like some kind of secret code,hehe :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

Omg yeah!!! Who is that guy in the back could be HB fr

No its not him. It could be some close friend of their friends. 

By the way to fill our longing hearts just pray for this beautiful couple that they can stick together thru bad and good times which brings to a lasting relationship. 

HB celebrated his bday in 2018, 2019 with his special exclusively close friend SYJ and hopefully this year 2020 they both celebrate with extra more specialnessince they are solid 2yrs now in a row:innocent:

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Sounded like some kind of secret code,hehe

SYJ giggled very girly and cutely after HB did that sound LOL they are both so cute together!! 
I know that I am in repeat mode saying this but... looking at their interactions together is like a fresh breeze, a happy pill and a warm ray of sun during these difficult times around the world! I truly wish them all the best and all the happiness in the world... they have gifted us so much sweetness and together they made a piece of art (CLOY). :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 10

56 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

Yes for westerners it a whole different world. Imagine if Taylor Swift lived in Korea, she would be thrown many ugly words at her head for dating so many guys. There are a few documentaries about South Korea k-pop/entertainment industry and it's dark side, quite interesting I think you can find it on Youtube if interested. Time will tell if both are thing and are getting married. 

I'll find on youtube about the South Korea k-pop/entertainment industry someday. Thank you..  It seem like a quite dark. but surely even in the dark we can find the light for our favorite couple. :wub:

• Like 1

EVERYONE : when this pandemic end 

ME : what are HB and SYJ doing At the moment?

Coz seriously girls  if i being lock down inside my house with my boyfriend. we gonna crack the bed. Hahahahhahaha!! 

Forgive my delulu mind 

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 12

48 minutes ago, PiP said:

Hi All, I noticed that many are under the impression that they talk about their real self when they joke in the hospital bed scene or in front of the piano for example. I think it's because of the liberal translation into English. If you look at the behind scene in RJH room, they are joking about their characters in fact. In front of the piano (SYJ standing), she says "RJH must have been really a piano genius" (since HB was showing his prowess and HB is RJH...nobody else could be in her eyes). For the ring scene, after all the NGs, SYJ asked jokingly HB "Did you get possessed by RJH?". He is responding jokingly "yes" (oh). In the hospital bed scene, she is asking if RJH got to wash himself... because the characters spent several days before reuniting (YSR in coma and RJH waiting desperately in the same outfit). It wouldn't make sense otherwise because she is asking "did you (RJH) go to the jimjilban?"... as a joke. Of course HB would not go to a jimjilban for obvious reasons. So I guess it is normal for actors to address themselves as if they are their characters during rehearsals... Anyway they are soooooooo adorable as being themselves already. Absolute bliss watching their cuteness

At this statement i agree with you.

but again when in doubt IN GROCERY WE TRUTS hahahahahahahahahhahaha

• Like 5

1 hour ago, PiP said:

Hi All, I noticed that many are under the impression that they talk about their real self when they joke in the hospital bed scene or in front of the piano for example. I think it's because of the liberal translation into English. If you look at the behind scene in RJH room, they are joking about their characters in fact. In front of the piano (SYJ standing), she says "RJH must have been really a piano genius" (since HB was showing his prowess and HB is RJH...nobody else could be in her eyes). For the ring scene, after all the NGs, SYJ asked jokingly HB "Did you get possessed by RJH?". He is responding jokingly "yes" (oh). In the hospital bed scene, she is asking if RJH got to wash himself... because the characters spent several days before reuniting (YSR in coma and RJH waiting desperately in the same outfit). It wouldn't make sense otherwise because she is asking "did you (RJH) go to the jimjilban?"... as a joke. Of course HB would not go to a jimjilban for obvious reasons. So I guess it is normal for actors to address themselves as if they are their characters during rehearsals... Anyway they are soooooooo adorable as being themselves already. Absolute bliss watching their cuteness

A video was posted 2 pages ako of HB in a fanmeet saying he likes to go to jimjilbang so I guess it's still possible that they were talking about themselves and not their characters. Especially in the hospital BTS. I never got the impression that they were talking about their characters during that part. But im not fluent in hangul so what do I know lol :joy:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

14 minutes ago, Choi sam suk said:

when in doubt IN GROCERY WE TRUTS hahahahahahahahahhahaha

Sure! And not a doubt from me on the fact they have a wonderful relationship base on mutual love and respect. It's so under the sun that I feel a terrible pity that they had to hide themselves during the CLOY press con. However... adversities will always turn into goodness. And, thinking about the press con... the way she had to lower her eyes in order to look into his direction so many times just to check on him is telling me, together with everything else, that she is being a "true woman" to him as well... absolutely demanding what a woman needs. Otherwise, how can a "true man" be put at good use? Lol 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

A video was posted 2 pages ako of HB in a fanmeet saying he likes to go to jimjilbang so I guess it's still possible that they were talking about themselves and not their characters. Especially in the hospital BTS. I never got the impression that they were talking about their characters during that part. But im not fluent in hangul so what do I know lol :joy:

That's funny! You made me laugh. I didn't read that post, but I thought that, during the busy filming schedule, it's not realistic for him to go chilling out at a jimjilban lol, but you're so right: what do we know?! Yet we smile watching their interactions ;-)

• Like 4