Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

https://youtu.be/CGiw3PdXGSk

This documentary can be edited though to include what  HB and other CLOY stars think about SYJ.. The first description is "she's really beautiful and she made their hearts flutter."...In TN, yes, HB answered the MC that for him, SYJ is very beautiful. 

Second common description is her being a great actress, infact Korea's iconic star.

We are just proud of our Jinnie.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:
i need your opinion. does he look like HB? 

I dont think so cos the head structure looks different. Cheeks are too full and hairline is different. Nose angle also seems lower and forehead is not vertically wide enough 

I hope I'm wrong though :bawling: please binjin give us an update

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Solcester3k said:

dont think so cos the head structure looks different. Cheeks are too full and hairline is different. Nose angle also seems lower and forehead is not vertically wide enough 

I hope I'm wrong though :bawling: please binjin give us an update

I agree.  Doesn’t look like him.  

• Like 3

Hi all,

BinJin fan from Australia here! Just another long time lurker, but first time poster. Recently due to social isolation regulations here I've been stuck at home and finally managed to catch up with all the posts! I've got to say I love everyone's interpretations on this couple and I agree that in terms of looks, status and personality, they match so well and I am hoping they are secretly together B) 

I also found an interesting post on a CLOY page I am following on Facebook which I want to share with you all, but unsure how to attach a picture here. Would anyone be able to help me out?

• Like 3
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, txdrama said:

I agree.  Doesn’t look like him.  

Yess i agree it doesn’t look like him.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Choi sam suk said:

Yess i agree it doesn’t look like him.  

I think that's her manager or part of her team...I browsed her IG and saw a guy who looks like HB in some angles

• Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

I love this scene! Whether it's BTS or the real one. Can't you guys imagine they can act lovey dovey and tease each other in front of the veteran actors (RJH omma & appa)? Like, they're not acting but show their real self. My delulu mind keep saying they must be this comfortable in front of their parents. 

#ingrocerywetrust

#BinJin

Edited by Choi sam suk
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Anybody noticed this during the press conf. of CLoY?  Noticed SYJ's reaction when HB answered that SYJ is 100% YSR? (7:30 to 7:35)  SYJ was about to reach out and about to playfully hit HB's arm, but held back?  They were really very careful during that event.  Not their usual self.  Again, why do they have to be guarded if they are just close friends?  :-)

Also, SYJ said something when she was about to reach out and slap HB's arm.  Anyone can read her lips and translate in English?  :-)

Edited by aicila
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Binjin shippers

i really hope and pray that they will marry after this pandemic like Rain and KTH.

i really hope for good news. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Choi sam suk said:

Gosh.. do they even remember that they are 38 years old already hahaha they act like a teenagers who got caught  by the parent this is what love do to us.. 

argghh they make me smile like an idiot 

This BTS clip at RJH' s parents home is prob the biggest and goofiest smile I've seen on HB. Ugh.my.heart. :wub:

And that is def not HB in the bday pic ... it's not the MSTeam guy either. (Silly my first thought was, HB's hair is silkier than that lol.)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Elle R said:

And that is def not HB in the bday pic ...

Hahaha ... Definitely not... :lol: