Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Oh my she is still the same even after 20 years in the industry ,only maturity being added with each passing year. Must be drinking water from the fountain of youth :joy:..

For me she is the most beautiful actress and always slays it in whatever frame she appears. But still if I have to point out, I think her Summer's Scent look is the most breathtaking one till date among any of her work . Pure, innocent ,true beauty just like an angel. Words can't describe it. However she was able to break and come out of that innocent image by doing a variety of roles.

As for Hyunbin ,found him quite skinny in his 20s (was not much impressed by his looks in Sega :sweatingbullets:)

and I think he looks the best in his 30s especially in CLOY.

PS: SYJ looked super awesome in that Sega cameo. She instantly became my girl crush although I didn't know who she was back then :D.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5

8 hours ago, Chewy said:

can pls share that taxi interview? 

just realized Totoro just posted the clips, I‘ll edit my replies. :)

Taxi interview was filmed on January 18, 2011, it was aired on the 20th & 27th; Secret Garden just finished on January 16th.  He and Gong Hyung-jin (Taxi MC) are very close, they went to the same college, plus, they’re members of Celebrity Baseball Club (led by Kim Seung-woo) and Single Bungle (actors golf club led by Ahn Sung-ki).  

BTW, Gong Hyung-jin was also in 2006 SBS drama Alone in Love (Gam Woo-sung & Son Ye-Jin), he was paired with Lee Ha-na. All of them were great in it.

12 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

where did you find info on the CLOY shooting schedule? Just really curious how the shot during its live air and all the way till 12 Feb when the finale was released 4 days later, if thats the case, must've been a lot of money! 

From news reports and some staffs’ postings.

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh wow, HB really obeys his parents fully..... YJ is a different in that sense cuz in the interview, she even said if her parents don't agree (of the guy she dates/ marry) she will still go ahead since it's her life choice. In this Taxi program interview, I also got to know that HB's dad actually locked him up and beat him when he said he wanted to become an actor (I know this sounds alarming to most non-Koreans but it sth that seems the norm in SK). But HB did clarify that he knows his father loves him and did that as he was worried for his future. That's why when he accepted his first award (not sure if it's for Ireland Best New Actor or KSS Best actor), he cried and said he's most happy to make his parent proud.

I am having problems — soompi won’t let me save my long reply (same error message: some Characters/symbols are not allowed). Have to log out now, will try again later. 

Former EXO’s Tao Reveals He’s a Fan of “Crash Landing On You” + Calls Son Ye Jin Pretty

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/292309/20200402/former-exo-s-tao-reveals-he-s-a-fan-of-crash-landing-on-you-calls-son-ye-jin-pretty.htm

Family recreates 'Crash Landing on You' scenes for parents' 25th anniversary

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/hobbiesandactivities/732427/family-recreates-crash-landing-on-you-scenes-for-parents-25th-anniversary/story/

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

26 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

I'll add something more about Son Ye Jin, but first did Hyun Bin get his master's degree (as in did he actually graduate)?  

Talent Hyun Bin becomes a graduate student
2009-02-10 14:12

Talent Hyun-bin (27, Kim Tae-pyeong) becomes a graduate student. 

An official from Hyunbin said on the 10th, "Hyunbin will go to the master's course in the Department of Drama and Film, Chung-Ang University."

Hyunbin, a 01-year student at the Department of Drama and Film at Chung-Ang University, is about to graduate in February and will take a master's degree from March.

Earlier, on the 24th of last month, Hyunbin delivered 100 million won of development funds to his alma mater, inviting him to write a small theater, an international exchange fund, and a scholarship to commemorate his 50th anniversary.

Currently, Hyun Bin is filming 'Friends of Our Legend', which dramatizes the movie 'Friends' in Busan. 

https://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4131237 

Son Ye Jin likes pilates, TRX, sports a few times a week, game fanatic, she has to win when playing games, she was shy but got over it through working with many different people in the film industry. (she mentioned this in her episode on Master of The House). 

Son Ye Jin studied at Seoul Institute of the Arts, a prestigious school that’s the alma mater of many other popular Korean actors as well.  

According to his fact sheet his highest qualification is masters degree so I think he graduated? 

all those you mentioned are all over the internet, I want to know more about her family background since HB one is already out there everywhere. Can you share if you know of such info about Yejin?? 

@sheeeeee lol it sounds more like this Jae Hwa is falling is love with him already too funny...small head and really board shoulders lol this is his trademark and I believe Yejin loved those shoulders in CLOY too 

• Like 4

Well mannered Hyun Bin ! 

What more you want syj?! Handsome, well mannered, DAMN RICH HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 4

26 minutes ago, Chewy said:

According to his fact sheet his highest qualification is masters degree so I think he graduated? 

all those you mentioned are all over the internet, I want to know more about her family background since HB one is already out there everywhere. Can you share if you know of such info about Yejin? 

He graduated for his Bachelor's in February  if I read it correctly and then attended his master's course in March. (there must be some odd translations from Korean to English). 

I only added one fact just now, Yejin her parents managed her money/finances until a few years ago (she said in an interview). 

1 hour ago, Meli said:

This is the true goal. Most of kpop are all single, no family, under the spotlight, every single thing they do they must care not to offend crazy knet and netz. I wonder often is it really worth it? They must be a special kind of people to be able endure all that pressure. 

In one of the older iv HB said he is very private person (obviously) so he will never share info about his family, house or private life. 

About Son yeyin... How can she be 38 with that perfect skin??? Not one wrinkle!? I really need to know her skincare routine :w00t: please share if anyone came across articles about it. 

I can imagine them both with mediheal masks on their faces just chilling together at home, drinking wine^_^

Yes I know, it because the pressure right? But the celebrities are human too right? I meant they meet a man/woman, find a love, fall in love, get married, have a child is normal for human. I agree they act like that because the pressure are different in SK. Like Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway or Scarlett Johanson having family and children but still do their acting. They still got the spotlight, even their acting skill more mature.  

Is Ok if they want to keep their life away from media. Not all celebrities like Kardashian right? But I don't think skip their phase of life on behalf their celebrities is just non make any sense for me. 

I ever read about SYJ's routine when she's not in doing her drama or movie , she did pilates 4 or 5 times a week, she did her hair care or skin care twice a week. But I forgot where I read it. But Korea is famous because their glass skin face and no pore and wrinkles skin right? In my country, that glass skin Korean facial are so famous. Anyway, She is 38 yo but like 29 yo  for me. HB must be a lucky guy. :wub:

• Like 8

It’s okay babe :wub:

OH my, our forum it’s moving so fast that I can’t even follow :D

During this quarantine it’s good have a place like here to talk about smth that makes us happy 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

I'm sorry if I'm asking this question. While scrolling the forum, I just found the discussion of HB tears on their last scene in Switzerland (the kissing scene). May I know the details about the last shot were in SK or Swiss? Because if I'm not mistake, they filmed in Swiss first right? 

38 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

WOW! New hints everyday.. our Binjin detectives are working hard in digging up new clues :lol: I'm looking forward in discovering more and more from this forum :D hope someone could captured HB whispering "love u babe" to SYJ lol.. excuse my delulu mind. :P

Ah just want to comment that the selfie movement was so natural.. it's like they're so used to taking selfies together. Actually HB seems familiar in using Kakaotalk app? Does he really have no SNS at all? I read somewhere that he has no Instagram but I think he probably does use something like kakao?  Otherwise how did he contact SYJ when they're in the LA?  Anyone know? Thanks 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

The comrades seem to be holding back on commenting (RJH & YSR fall scene). The Pyo Chi Su actor even said "ssshhh" to Eun Dong actor, and his smile seems like he knows something.

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I just finished SITR ! Wah too much sweetness arghhhhhhhh i want binjin in those scene !!!

Everytime i see SITR behind the scene , there must be one replies mentioning hyun bin. I FOUND THIS SO FUNNY. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Cloy’s stans must be seeing all those bts to compare right? :D

@Chewy everyone falling in love with our kim taepyo ! :blush: And yes SYJ so lucky to have him *cough cough*

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Shall we consider that we are all coincidental shoppers as well? Hahaha. I would like to give them the, Breakthrough Coincidental Couple Award! Super record breaking in terms of the number of coincidents. Hahahaha. 

@janesnow are we coincidental beshies too? 

can this breakthrough councidental couple award be given  sa Baeksang? hahaha

so we can be blessed by their merer presence on stage like what happened in 2014! but this time in a very very different situation... winkwink!

should we list down all the councidences that can lead to destiny or fate? hahaha

gosh im nervous about Baeksang's announcement this year. hope itll push thru!

• LOL 5

@TotoroSY thank you so much for posting the Taxi interview! I didn’t even know this existed. Part 1 happened to show up on my YouTube recommended videos after I watched the others that you linked

It was interesting to hear HB talk so much about his family and upbringing - usually he is so private when it comes to that. I didn’t know he has TWO older brothers (thought he had just one). And yes he definitely comes from a very conservative and strict family. Considering how well mannered and hard working he is, his parents sure did a good job of raising him 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Riri forever said:

I think that his parents views will always make a very big impact when he finally settles down with someone..and if ever HB will tie the knot with our beautiful YJ is because they share common values in raising a family. YJ background in her outstanding career without any scandal is standing proof of how she takes seriuosly her privacy and stature in this industry. In my humble opinion HB will certainly get that blessing from his parents with YJ.

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I think HB will kinda know which type of lady will be approved by his parents. :D  Even as he look for his future partner,  besides being someone he loves and respect, who is kind and able to understand his career as an actor, am quite sure he also knows what his parents criteria are. 

7 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

But since HB is already 38 years old now, surely he will have a lot more autonomy to make his own life choices? Of course, it's always good that both families are in agreement to the match as it will just be a happier journey for them (lol, I am talking as if everything is all confirmed, but please excuse my delulu discussion).

I wonder if HB or SYJ's parents know about their rumours? I don't know if the grocery rumours were big in SK back in 2019 Jan? Or like if their chemistry news was big during TN promos? Because I wonder if their parents have ever asked them about the grocery incident hmmm?  Maybe HB's dad was curious and had to search SYJ up on naver to find out more information about her :D.  My delulu mind is thinking maybe HB's dad had to do some background checks to make sure she is a good woman for him, before allowing them to have potential marriage plans lolol.  I mean, they're both 38 (but almost 40 in Korean age). The parents must be somewhat concerned or curious about their kids' love life? And their dating rumor has been present for a while already.  I think SYJ's parents might be more concerned.  C'mon V*st CEO if you're reading this do something!

I hope their parents also watched and loved CLOY and could see their burning hot chemistry! Wonder if they could tell if it's all acting or really something is going on with them?  Deep down I just hope the parents and relatives are also Binjin shippers lol :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Yanny62 let’s say our delusions are all correct and HB and SYJ have been dating since The Negotiation promos - I am sure their parents know of their relationship. Considering their age and compatibility in so many aspects, I think marriage is the endgame (the only question is where they will make it to that final destination). And so I would guess that their parents know how serious this match is 

• Like 7

Before retiring tonite..can i ask any of our fellow shoppers if HB or YJ usually grants interviews after a tv project or series end just like this Taxi interview? My question is for both of them with their individual projects..because there is nothing for Cloy except from the supporting casts.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

OH my, our forum it’s moving so fast that I can’t even follow :D

During this quarantine it’s good have a place like here to talk about smth that makes us happy 

Woah!! How did we miss that? HB sweetly telling YJ "It's OK". So SWEET!!!

21 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

I wonder if HB or SYJ's parents know about their rumours? I don't know if the grocery rumours were big in SK back in 2019 Jan? Or like if their chemistry news was big during TN promos? Because I wonder if their parents have ever asked them about the grocery incident hmmm?  Maybe HB's dad was curious and had to search SYJ up on naver to find out more information about her :D.  My delulu mind is thinking maybe HB's dad had to do some background checks to make sure she is a good woman for him, before allowing them to have potential marriage plans lolol.  I mean, they're both 38 (but almost 40 in Korean age). The parents must be somewhat concerned or curious about their kids' love life? And their dating rumor has been present for a while already.  I think SYJ's parents might be more concerned.  C'mon V*st CEO if you're reading this do something!

I hope their parents also watched and loved CLOY and could see their burning hot chemistry! Wonder if they could tell if it's all acting or really something is going on with them?  Deep down I just hope the parents and relatives are also Binjin shippers lol :D 

15 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@Yanny62 let’s say our delusions are all correct and HB and SYJ have been dating since The Negotiation promos - I am sure their parents know of their relationship. Considering their age and compatibility in so many aspects, I think marriage is the endgame (the only question is where they will make it to that final destination). And so I would guess that their parents know how serious this match is 

@Yanny62  I agree with what @cloyfan  replied above. Their parents will not only know it as rumours, but will be aware that they are in a serious relationship (that's based on our delulu assumptions). One thing I do wonder is whether their parents already know BEFORE the LA grocery incident. In my POV, my guess is the parents are already aware. Cuz if HB is so respectful of his parents that he said they will need to approve of his future wife/ partner, for sure he will share with them if he is pursuing a serious relationship. Same for SYJ, although she seems more free spirited, but I am quite sure she is still very respectful of her parents and will also tell them.

LOL!! It's kinda funny how seriously we are discussing this. But that's what delulu Binjin shippers do. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you to all the responsible shoppers who share the feelings inspired by the sparks of love coming out of these two lovely persons. Couple of lovers or not, they are a couple of people interacting lovingly and making total strangers smile and forget about hardships for the moment... love definitely prevails in people heart and love is what people live of isn't it?! I never wrote before, but, since you made me notice that someone whispered it's ok... well, I think he also whispered "It's all ok" (da quenchana) during the CLOY press con after she introduced herself perhaps too briefly, bursting into laughter. Allucinations or not... I do like what I can see and what I can hear when I look at these two beautiful people who have my gratitude and my heartfelt wishes of love, health and happiness. Wherever their destination is, may it be nothing less than where love is.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

9 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Wow her photoshoot making film and his mediheal ad releasing at around the same time?! Are they trying to tease us shippers?! What a coincidence!

And what a coincidence that her video came out first and his video starts with the sentence "you look beautiful"... someone is making us dream big time (if we need any encouragement, lol)! What a coincidence!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sheeeeee said:

I just finished SITR ! Wah too much sweetness arghhhhhhhh i want binjin in those scene !!!

Everytime i see SITR behind the scene , there must be one replies mentioning hyun bin. I FOUND THIS SO FUNNY. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Cloy’s stans must be seeing all those bts to compare right? 

I think its inevitable for CLOY stans to compare.... haha... If you look at the BTS from both SITR and CLOY.... the other pairing has nothing on BinJin.... one looks quite clearly as noona-dongsaeng relationship... while the other... no need to say more... :blush:

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2