Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

What was her stylist thinking? :o Anyway this was when she was 30 and she said she wasn't ready about marriage yet

I have to agree with you. Some of SYJ’s outfits are not that flattering. SYJ’s stylist needs to improve her skills. I feel the clothes she wore on several occasions didn’t emphasise her beauty enough. On the other hand, HB’s stylist did such a good job on him. I hope they can share the stylist so she can match the same level as him. Oh well, they shared the bodyguard may as well share the stylist eh? :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, cloyfan said:

What was her stylist thinking? :o Anyway this was when she was 30 and she said she wasn't ready about marriage yet

Sometimes I want to raid Yejin’s closet and.... BURN her clothes lol. What was her stylist thinking? She has atrocious taste. Wrong color and wrong season. Her outfits at the presscon and the wrap up party  arrggghhhh. Her clothes are wearing her and she’s a beautiful woman but  sometimes she’s drowning in a sea of fabric. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Uh oh, true or not it is still entertaining. My apologies for posting quite often lately. The Covid19 quarantine gives me so much time on my hand. Nothing to do but entertaining you all :tounge_xd:

I really like this IG account. He/She has the best caption for each post.

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Sometimes I want to raid Yejin’s closet and.... BURN her clothes lol. What was her stylist thinking? She has atrocious taste. Wrong color and wrong season. Her outfits at the presscon and the wrap up party  arrggghhhh. Her clothes are wearing her and she’s a beautiful woman but     

sometimes she’s drowning in a sea of fabric. 

Yes. But i love her dress during the presscon. She is such a candy. So pretty and she looks like a princess. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, jennslav said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi guys, i have a question re the ending of CLOY, what happen to the couple ring? 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Son Ye Jin has been voted as the best dresser at red carpet events many times. She looks gorgeous & like a goddess 

Son Ye Jin Won Elle Style Awards 2018

"After I choose movies, the first thing I do is selecting fashion"

Dispatch chose the Best and Worst dressers at The 20th Busan International Film Festival.

The best was without a doubt, Son Ye-jin.

photo639404.jpg

Dispatch chose the best and the worst dressers at 35th Blue Dragon Awards: The best went to Son Ye-jin.

She drew attention with a minimal look. Son Ye-jin is an icon for innocence. She went against that and wore a shocking dress and stood out. She focused on uniqueness and detail.

This is the most exposure she's undergone since her debut. She wore a purple tube top and peeked some more skin under her breast. Her backline also revealed sexy appeal and the mermaid skirt showed elegance

photo540612.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/biff-best-dressed-son-ye-jin-vs-worst-dressed-ha-ji-won-87151.html

https://www.hancinema.net/35th-blue-dragon-awards-dress-analysis-best-vs-worst-son-ye-jin-vs-shin-se-kyung-76629.html

https://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-take-best-and-worst-dressers-on-the-red-carpet--16924.html

Spoiler

south-korean-actress-son-yejin-attends-t

bluedragon16_sohnyejin5.jpg

actress-son-yejin-poses-on-the-red-carpe

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

@Loveumore but why did they return the rings to the shop..those items are one for the books..why didn't one of them kept it? I was thinking to not create noise they did return it for the meantime and instructed the owner not to sell it for future use?? Oh my..this covid has some other effects for shoppers..i think my symptoms are here to last until some news are out:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

36 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@Loveumore but why did they return the rings to the shop..those items are one for the books..why didn't one of them kept it? I was thinking to not create noise they did return it for the meantime and instructed the owner not to sell it for future use?? Oh my..this covid has some other effects for shoppers..i think my symptoms are here to last until some news are out:sweatingbullets:

lol babe, they had to return it simply because it was sponsored 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 3

12 hours ago, jennslav said:

Hi guys, i have a question re the ending of CLOY, what happen to the couple ring? 

11 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

I think since they filmed in Switzerland first, they didn't have it that early on. But then I'd want to know why that is - was the ring scene not in the original script, or did it simply cross the production team's mind?

At the beginning, only 7 episodes were written. 

Read about ‘Live Production’ (Last Minute live filming) - common for k-dramas

https://books.google.com/books?id=BoZoCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA133

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

that post said HB personally chose the designs of the couple rings, BUT — Many got the information from this Instagram post which didn’t say that (it’s the translation of a Chinese post on weibo: https://m.weibo.cn/1609673041/4473318276719087 )

seems like #HyunBin has been looking at #SonYeJin since filming The Negotiation. I think he has been liking her eversince. He was still in a relationship that time tho. N my fanfic TL seems plausible

I’m sorry, but this kind of theory puts him in a negative light — he was in a ‘public’ relationship at that time.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:51 AM, Pepper said:

I’m one of those people who thinks that they’re holding hands too. So shoot me now lol. There were a few IG accts who posted that and it puzzled me why some fans  wanted to muzzle them. I disagree with them tagging YJ and Vast but IG is an American company and here the 1st amendment(freedom of speech) is taken seriously so I doubt if IG will take it down. It boggles the mind how the K ent industry works whoa! I can’t wrap my mind around it tbh. A little controversy and they go the whole nine yards to stop anything.

We discussed all of these issues when that blurry picture was posted and when it went viral (countless news reports & agency’s official denials), I’m reposting what I wrote at that time for newer visitors to this thread. 

Spoiler

There are many who are not familiar with how different Korean entertainment industry is.....

1. dating is (usually) considered a SCANDAL.

2. dating at a work place is UNPROFESSIONAL.

3. dating at the expense of the public’ (highly frowned upon) — Real-life couple working on a project together and get paid for ‘dating’  [When they accepted Crash Landing on You, the news articles had many ‘thumbs downed’ cause of reason #3]

The official denial (for ‘hand-holding under the table’) is necessary, that blurry picture was all over Korean media and it put both of them in a negative light. Holding hands under the table (while rehearsing a scene that didn’t require such action) is unprofessional, their statement said that he wouldn’t do that even if he’s dating. For those who argued in this thread that they did more in other bts moments, but those scenes (no matter how much skinships) were rehearsed in the open with the director and staff members.

It was upsetting to say the least! It was simply ‘a blurry screen capture’ someone did & modified the brightness level, it was absolutely misleading to say that he reached over and held her hands; it would be different if it was a clear picture (like the grocery one) - everyone would/could agree on.  Many  (aware of the potential damage of such accusation to HB/SYJ ‘s reputation) asked that the pic be removed on various social media platforms (weibo/Instagram/Twitter), but twitter users didn’t. Eventually, it got uploaded onto a Korean site and spread all over. The sad thing is most people just believe what’s reported without looking into it.  Causing a dating rumor was uncalled for in this case.

(I had seen similar claims by people many times before, just didn’t blow up and went viral like with HB+SYJ. someone said she could see a lead actor & a supporting actress held hands under the table in wrap up party (when the lights came back on), it caused an uproar in the fandom. So ridiculous - Couldn’t see anything clearly....

There are reasons why many people (Koreans) don’t believe their dating denials and the rumors just wouldn’t die down like others (read translation of Channel A’s segment on page 8).  It’s very common for stars to deny the dating rumors repeatedly. I have seen cases where the actors would say things like they are lonely, but it turned out they were dating secretly for years.  It’s ok for stars to date, but not publicly (ie. date but don’t get caught). Being in several ‘public’ relationships that don’t end in marriage is considered too many and is just not good for their image (especially female celebrities). 

——

for friends (especially new) here, please review the rules of shipping forum. 

Please stop comparing & putting either of them down.  

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Pepper said:

Sometimes I want to raid Yejin’s closet and.... BURN her clothes lol. What was her stylist thinking? She has atrocious taste. Wrong color and wrong season. Her outfits at the presscon and the wrap up party  arrggghhhh. Her clothes are wearing her and she’s a beautiful woman but     

sometimes she’s drowning in a sea of fabric.

She still pretty:love:and we are so blessed HB loves to stares our darling yejin. 

Just to highlight also my opinion. I think the dressing style and design has been the work of her dress stylist. The dress stylist has a big part to play in every celebrity they are handling of. However if she introduce few dresses which is not quite good then no choice for yejin to select too. Almost all her working day( presscon, script reading, party, screeing etc or even attending the wedding// personal one like travelling i think its her own style) she is relying on her dress stylist selection. There are many kind of statement in fashion world that consist of chic style-fashionable and trendy, sexy style-showing your feature, casual style-simple fashionable yet comfortable and sohisticated style- a polished manner style more likely suited on a business like attire. All of these statement in every occasion has to present to their client for them to choose. Basically one thing i noticed her dress stylist has so many celebrities she is taking care of, perhaps she will be confuse and reuse some of the dress from one actress to the other. So hoping HB can advise her dress style just a little when they get married:D. And hoping her gown for their incoming award would be a trendy and modern to give her a royal look:)

As for yejin's hair stylist, i hope she can go for extra mile too not just keep doing a DEEP SIDE PART all the time as we all know that it is yejin's signature style. Apparantly SYJ's facial profile is very small so for me i think its so so good also occasionally her hair stylist would  BUN her hair. It can be high bun, low bun or even messy bun. 

Woah its swooning seeing yejin's pampering make over:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Is this vid genuine? This was reportedly filmed a day ago and not an April Fools joke. If so, where to HB? Going or returning? Nice to see you without a mask! 

@eLizza  Ditto. I also wonder whether BinJin have met each other’s parents, the acid test, especially for HB (who has said if his parents/mom disapprove of his marriage, it’s a no-go). That said, I believe he is a VERY resolute man who won’t easily take No for an answer from anyone. 

Do u think this possible, shippers... SYJ has a sister in LA and I have toyed with mental pictures of SYJ  introducing HB to her sister and family during THAT LA trip. He would have been his usual sweet, gazing, attentive self. And her sis would  hv later pulled SYJ aside and said, “What a gorgeous, thoughtful, smitten HUNK he is. He adores you. Go for it, sis!!”  WELL?? We are all waiting!!!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Helena actually where did people get the idea that HB “personally” choose the rings for the scene in CLOY? 
Because from what I understand, they both did not even go to that shop personally and only had the measurements taken by the staff and it’s made as according to the CLOY team requirements. 

@BJHope consider yourself fooled, that airport video is old. Haha 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Chewy said:

@Helena actually where did people get the idea that HB “personally” choose the rings from for the scene in CLOY? 
Because from what I understand, they both did not even go to that shop personally and only had the measurements taken by the staff and it’s made as according to the CLOY team requirements. 

Hi Chewy, I was replying to that post so I removed the content inside (below). Some even said he designed the rings, there are so many theories/speculations, wrong information online. 

Spoiler

————--

https://manilastandard.net/showbitz/columns0/arias-by-alwin-ignacio/320618/bitten-by-k-drama-bug.html

Bitten by K-Drama bug 

By Alwin Ignacio | March 29, 2020 at 06:30 pm

74C4FB5A-FE44-4598-87BD-2D312176E171.jpg
Crash Landing on You’s  Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin play star-crossed lovers, Yoon Se-ri, a South Korean Chaebol heiress, and Ri Jeong-hyuk, a member of the North Korean elite.

I was bitten by K-Drama bug for sure. Recently, I managed to view some of the most talked-about series on Netflix like Crash Landing On You, two seasons of Kingdom, and film Marriage Story.

Spoiler

There’s no need to repeat why people went to the moon feeling giddy with CLOY that stars Hyun Bin, and Son Ye-jin. It is the highest-rated tvN drama and second-highest-rated Korean drama on cable. And some of the reasons for this success, I daresay, might be the undeniable sexual chemistry shared by Hyun who portrayed Captain Ri Jung Huk and Son who played the affluent damsel-in-distress Yoon Se-ri.

Both performers are charismatic, eye candies even, pleasurable to the senses no doubt, and when they look at each other, you throw all cautions in the wind, go with the ride and believe that hey, these actors did not fake it, they could be in love. How can they not be?

In terms of fashion, I do love the shorter than short corporate skirts worn by Seri complete with tailored top, paired with trench coats or winter jackets, to die for dangling earrings, scarves, belts, bags and those knockout stilettos. 

For someone who ate so heartily in this Korean drama, Son Ye-Jin seemed to have the tiniest waist. Her male counterpart, Hyun Bin­—whether in his military uniform or color-blocked suits and black turtle neck pullovers—was always so fashion runway ready. 

We know the drill that the characters they gave life to will eventually fall in love and be head all over heels with each other. How they got to that point made the drama ride more kilig.  

More feels to CLOY courtesy of the sincere kinships shared by Captain Ri and his North Korean comrades who were also beguiled, charmed and found a kindred spirit in Se-ri. 

Brilliant writing on how the antagonist is presented and super acting particularly Oh Man-seok who, up to the last breath of his character, shows no remorse for his misdeeds.

Everything about Crash Landing On You had a calculation and timing to it, especially the hugging and locking of the lips scene shared by the two major characters. It always happened during a situation you least expect it or at a time when you know it is a must and should end with a kiss and boy, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were as real as it gets kissers. 

——

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200401000816

Filming suspended indefinitely as COVID-19 spreads

By Choi Ji-won | Apr 1, 2020

Spoiler

54459489-431-F-4-AE4-90-A2-5-B2999-FFF69

Actors Lee Byung-hun (left) and Ha Jung-woo attend a press conference for the film “Ashfall” in Seoul on Nov. 19, 2019. Lee and Ha have been cast for upcoming films “Emergency Declaration” and “Kidnapped,” respectively. (Yonhap)

The impact of the novel coronavirus on the film industry may continue into early next year, as films not only postpone imminent releases, but suspend shootings and push back entire production schedules.

Filming of blockbuster aviation disaster flick “Emergency Declaration,” originally scheduled to start last month, has been postponed, according to the film’s distributor and investor Showbox.

“As the film is set inside a plane, it’s a big project in itself and requires more preparations compared to other films. With the coronavirus outbreak continuing, we have decided to take things more slowly,” a Showbox official told The Korea Herald on Wednesday, adding it is undecided when the shooting would start.

Helmed by director Han Je-rim of “The King” (2017) and “The Face Reader” (2013) and featuring a star-studded cast of Song Kang-ho, Lee Byung-hun, Jeon Do-yon and Kim Nam-gil, the film was a highly anticipated action-disaster flick.

Films with overseas sets have been hit hard by the COVID-19 spread, as travel has become restricted. 

Last week, the crew and cast of “Bogota,” including lead actor Song Joong-ki, returned from Colombia as filming was suspended. The crime flick about a Korean man who moves to the South American country was expected to be shot mostly in Colombia.

“The entire ‘Bogota’ team is returning as of now. Their safety is of the utmost priority and we will decide on how to proceed with the shootings while monitoring the situation,” the film’s distributor Megabox Plus M said last week.

“Kidnapped,” starring Ha Jung-woo and Ju Ji-hoon, also put an early hold on the film's production in Morocco. Filming was scheduled to have started in March, but no new schedule has been decided on for now, the film’s distributor Showbox said. 

Producers of the blockbuster “Negotiations,” featuring Hyun Bin and Hwang Jung-min, have tentatively called off filming in Jordan, proceeding with scenes in Korea first.

9702-E854-56-B1-4-D4-C-A0-FE-9-DEA5-E720
Actors Hwang Jung-min (left) and Hyun Bin are expected to star in an upcoming film "Negotiation." (Yonhap)

Yet even films being shot in Korea are finding it difficult to continue. A studio complex operated by the Korea Creative Content Agency in Daejeon -- Studio Cube -- reports seeing cancellations since the outbreak of the virus early this year.

“The six studios in the complex were reserved for nearly 1,600 days (total between them) last year, but we’re expecting less than 1,000 days for this year. Even that might be difficult,” an official from Studio Cube told The Korea Herald.

“Although we’re supported by the government, regarding the operations of the studios, the impact (from COVID-19) is huge even for us, and probably even worse for private studios,” the official said.

According to the official, two of the four big productions that had planned to use the studio this year had canceled reservations.

As the public is told to stay away from mass gatherings, locations often used for film shoots -- schools, hospitals and government properties -- are increasingly refusing to allow filming on site as it typically involves around 100 people gathering.

Meanwhile, Korean cinemas are seeing the lowest audience numbers in decades.

According to Korea Film Council data, around 1.83 million people visited the cinema last month. This is the lowest figure in KOFIC’s data since 2004, and nearly one-eighth of the number of people who went to the movies in the same period last year. 

By Choi Ji-won (jwc@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

59 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

I think for time being the ring was keep and in store display. So walk in customers can see the rings that HB and SYJ used. And when the time comes the next few mths, God willing when they finally settle down i guess the owner would give that rings as a gifts:innocent:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Helena I see, so it’s basically started by fans who assumed he designed the rings? You know the origin? 

OMO KTP is reading soompi!! You guys don’t forget to say Hi and be nice to him 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

She still pretty:love:and we are so blessed HB loves to stares our darling yejin. 

Just to highlight also my opinion. I think the dressing style and design has been the work of her dress stylist. The dress stylist has a big part to play in every celebrity they are handling of. 

When I said atrocious I was talking about her stylist. Her gowns are gorgeous but I don’t know what her stylist was thinking when she chose layers upon layers of fabric. YJ is dainty and petite and those coats drowned her. Her casual style is great and I love her in shorts and minis. 

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Pepper said:

Sometimes I want to raid Yejin’s closet and.... BURN her clothes lol. What was her stylist thinking? She has atrocious taste. Wrong color and wrong season. Her outfits at the presscon and the wrap up party  arrggghhhh. Her clothes are wearing her and she’s a beautiful woman but  sometimes she’s drowning in a sea of fabric. 

@Loveumore

She wore that outfit 10 years ago for promotion of horror movie Spellbound, in which her character can see ghosts. She visited the ghost house in that clip

Even the most popular models wear bad dresses sometime

SYJ has been voted as the best dresser at red carpet events many time & she also won Elle Styles Awards in 2018. Many of her dresses at The Swoon Videos/ Negotiation & Cloy events look elegant & sexy.

Moreover, her styles in CLOY has inspired so many fashionistas around the world

There must be good reasons why she has won such awards which were chosen by professionals in the Korean fashion industry

-----

"Crash Landing on You": How to copy Son Ye-jin's style?

How to look elegant but sexy?

Mild non-aggressive facial features

Because Son Ye-jin's facial features are not aggressive, her face gives a sense of intelligence and vivaciousness. In particular,  thanks to Son Ye-jin’s  rather large round eyes, she looks sweet and bright, like a pampered rich girl, especially when she laughs.

5e4cc5a2499a6604689.jpg_q80w.jpg

The star of “Crash Landing on You" has a relatively straight nose, but the rounded nasal tip weakens the aggressiveness and makes her face mild and tender.

5e4cc5b1add81111258.jpg_q80w.jpg

You can compare two photos to see that straight lines on the right look sharper and more aggressive.

In addition, face proportions also play and important role: the upper, middle and lower parts of Ye-jin's face are even, which looks proper and simple. In the photo on the right, the female's face is long and looks more mature and deliberate.

Spoiler

In the photo on the right, the female's face is long and looks more mature and deliberate.

5e4cc5c473114974109.jpg_q80w.jpg

Be natural and friendly!

We have already found out that facial features are very important in creating a certain effect on other people, but facial expression is another crucial thing, you should pay attention to while creating Yoon Se-ri's image.

5e4cc7f19c0c3129369.jpg_q80w.jpg

Son Ye-jin has perfect manners in "Crash Landing on You". When she walks, her shoulders are opened, her head and back are straight, she is natural and unrestrained.

While communicating with other people, she is also confident and straightforward, without any sign of hesitation.

Son Ye-jin is often wearing a smile, which is gentle and calm and gives the impression politeness and good education.

Of course, on other occasions in the play, such as when encountering her sweetheart, her expressions and movements will become more lively, but overall she is still mild and friendly.

How to enhance Son Ye-jin's image with makeup?

Simple and elegant makeup

If you want to emphasize elegance and intellectual wealth, like in Yoon Se-ri "Crash Landing on You", you should not use thick false eyelashes or wear excessive curls. Makeup should be used to slightly modify the looks and highlight your natural beauty.

The eyebrow shape also affects the overall looks. Son Ye-jin chose a relatively flat eyebrow shape, which is also non-aggressive and gives a warm feeling.

In addition, eye shadows of pale pink, coral and earthy colors can enhance natural eye color and create a soft look, while the lipstick of bean paste color or plum color gives a healthy impression.

https://us.valueq.com/articles/crash-landing-on-you-how-to-copy-son-ye-jins-style-336428

• Insightful 3

Hi shoppers, 

Actually I do not want to post about this but I noticed many of us still do not follow Soompi rules guidelines of NOT QUOTING any Images, GIF, and videos. 

I you don't know about the rules or never come across it, I paste it here. 

Please take 2 minutes of your time to read it. 

I keep seeing this things happening even from the non-newbies. 

Before you hit the submit button, just have a quick screen of your post whether you had accidentally quote any images / gif/ videos or not. Please co operate

AND,  please I repeat PLEASE stay on topic. This is a shipping thread means it is to SHIP the OTP.

If you feel like talking about your fave as an individual feel free to go to actor/actress thread. Both SYJ and HB has their own respective thread. I keep seeing a few who always post about off-topic individual posts here. 

This thread has been locked twice I supposed we should already learn our lesson. The rule is simple. 

"Just Follow The Rules"

Thanks. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

Whoa, page 409 already? You guys really are on a roll - this Ahjumma chingu cannot catch up! Lol.

One: Jinnie ahhhh... nae pretty chingu-ssi, your stylist needs to work harder ya. Sometimes soooo mwahhhh sometimes Aigoo why on earth she’s wearing that??? But then again she’s an actress not a lawyer so yeah who am I kidding.

Two: Binnie’s airport video - Aigoo that one is old. See the hair? For sureeee. April Fool’s day joke strike 1! (Though I gotta say he looked best with that floppy hair. But if a guy can rock any hairstyle - it’s him. He made even bowl cut looked so handsome!).

Three: Ring a ding ding - I think I’ve read somewhere that it was measured to their measurements for the drama. They used it, and of course had to return it because it’s sponsored. The company got what they wanted out of their deal ie people are talking about the shop, we got our part of the deal by swooooooning at them and they got their part of the deal playing ring a ding ding for the drama (and with each other - well they can play other things but you’ll get my drift). So yay all!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3