Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, PrettyNoona said:

Miss Orange! Be prepared for it :tounge_xd:

:D I do love HB's shy confidence.

And gosh, I kind of feel like SYJ is a tad bit of a perfectionist as well or maybe it is just being particular. Not only professionally but also personally. I'm thinking mostly of her Master in the House appearance where she is super organized and seems to have thought of everything to make the outing meaningful. (And this also to individuals she's never met before.)

They are so well matched :wub:. The ultimate Power Couple.

• Like 10
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

Nah, they could have their "bedroom scene" off cameras lol:naughty:

I hope KTP is secretly reading this forum and give us more juicy updates and keep this ship sailing! Even better if he disguised himself as a shipper and make comments here just like in kakaotalk interview where he is sending stickers and making comments hehee..

I hope they're spending time cuddling with each other during Covid19 outbreak. I mean people are advised to stay home during this time anyways so there's nothing much they could do other than cuddling and keeping each other happy and healthy.. and watching channel 20 together :lol: oh, my heart!

Thanks to this forum and for every shopper for the fun that I am getting despite being worried with what's going on in the world. This has become my happy place, my sweet escape.

If indeed HB or SYJ are reading this... Please our OTP give us a sign :blush: another IG post perhaps :grin:

If you, our OTP, are pretending to be a shipper here, please give us more candies :blush:

If our OTP are not here then we'll just have to continue to  wait willingly and pray desperately so this ship reaches to its destination...

Happy shopping everyone :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 11

10 hours ago, Kaye said:

This is why I also believe the controversial holding hands below the table. Rather than intentional, I believe these were their slip moments just like the pulling of the belt, hugging after NG during the airport escape scene,  HB twirling YJ with a smile then poker face upon realisation, the 1st fake snow NG when HB didn’t let go of YJ, and so on. Get married already you two!!! 

I’m one of those people who thinks that they’re holding hands too. So shoot me now lol. There were a few IG accts who posted that and it puzzled me why some fans  wanted to muzzle them. I disagree with them tagging YJ and Vast but IG is an American company and here the 1st amendment(freedom of speech) is taken seriously so I doubt if IG will take it down. It boggles the mind how the K ent industry works whoa! I can’t wrap my mind around it tbh. A little controversy and they go the whole nine yards to stop anything. Anyway, these two need to get married soon or I’ll go cray cray. Don’t want to debate this issue its just my offhand take. And if my comment ruffle some feathers, I apologize. Good morning! :heart:

@cloyfan The thing about Binjin is that individually they are very talented, ultra attractive, and highly respected - but together they are something MAGICAL. That’s why I don’t think there’s any point in turning this into a competition because they are that muchbetter TOGETHER 

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts is how I think of these two. Together they’re magic. Yin and yang. Type A + Type B. Lock and key. 

• Like 14
  • Love 6

Posted (edited)

First time posting at binjin's thread. Can't resist to dig in to continue our further investigation about these two haha. I find it cute to see HB standing next YJ's bestie Gong Hyo Jin while attending a wedding.  YJ will say, ok babe you can go with HJ, dont forget to send me photos lol

Edited by Macintosh991
  • Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 2

Posted (edited)

Hello! I’m a silent reader of this thread for a while and I just wanna drop a little comment here to say thank you to you all shippers who make my every day!

So I’ve rewatched the CLOY BTS and found this (dunno if it was found and shared before). 

C4925826-7522-43-F9-81-CC-D074-E93-EE684

Look at where Binnie’s left hand was :) 

Edited by Wendybe
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Wendybe said:

Isn't that her hand crossing her chest? 

@Loveumore Love the caption down below on his modeling pictures  ''love you through thick and thin, but these poses are precious as treasure...TO BE HIDDEN''.  :lol::joy:

Binnie in modelling mode:D... 

Just hoping these coming days Jinnie will updates her ig:innocent:

Anyone here can pls translate:).... Yejinssi so cute

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Wendybe said:

So I’ve rewatched the CLOY BTS and found this (dunno if it was found and shared before).

10 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

Ok. What are we looking at? If it's in the red circle, isn't that the hospital blanket?

5 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

In my opinion his hand was in between her hand and her waist? (Sorry if I’m wrong)

I don’t know how to insert this GIF image that can show better.

here’s the link: https://imgur.com/a/Bcl8r17

27 minutes ago, Wendybe said:

In my opinion his hand was in between her hand and her waist? (Sorry if I’m wrong)

It's nothing, his left  hand is resting on the hospital blanket and she was crossing her arm over her chest or belly to the other side.

Skip to 11:54 

14 minutes ago, Wendybe said:

I don’t know how to insert this GIF image that can show better.

here’s the link: https://imgur.com/a/Bcl8r17

It more like his hand was on his lap and yejin's Arm was covering  it..and i suppose there is a blanket covering yejin's lower torso? Correct me if Im wrong..oh well..the eyes see what it wants to see..still this is one is one of my fave bts..:D

1 minute ago, Riri forever said:

It more like his hand was on his lap and yejin's Arm was covering  it..and i suppose there is a blanket covering yejin's lower torso? Correct me if Im wrong..oh well..the eyes see what it wants to see..still this is one is one of my fave bts..:D

You’re right, the eyes see what it wants to see :D 

sorry guys for my delulu mind, I think I’m so hungry for BinJin’s updates that’s why :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, LoverboyBin said:

@Wol-sook We can't really say that one's role is a piece of cake for them though. I feel like every role of actors has some degree of difficulty. Like of SYJ, her role of YSR required almost every emotion which also may need to transition in a split second to another emotion which also applied for LJH. Anyway, they still both did a great job for their roles. Their chemistry really contributed greatly to the success of their show. :heart:

Not trying to offend any Bin fans here. I am just a casual fan that finds they have amazing chemistry, hence follow their dating news. It's my humble opinion as a casual tv watcher (in fact, I haven't watch K dramas for a long time, just watch again because of BinJin). 

I just think RJH is a relatively easy role for him cos he's good at portraying these kind of role. I am not saying he didn't put in any effort or trying to ignore his talents. He's a great actor. It seems to me he will pick some other challenging roles and a story that will focus on his character more. As a casual watcher, YSR's character stands out more and more multi-dimensional to me, that's all. You can tell the writer puts more time to explore and develop her character.  Ok enough said, it's just my own opinion. Peace. 

• Like 11
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Elle R said:

:D I do love HB's shy confidence.

And gosh, I kind of feel like SYJ is a tad bit of a perfectionist as well or maybe it is just being particular. Not only professionally but also personally. I'm thinking mostly of her Master in the House appearance where she is super organized and seems to have thought of everything to make the outing meaningful. (And this also to individuals she's never met before.)

They are so well matched :wub:. The ultimate Power Couple.

Both HB and SYJ are like Big Brother and Big Sister of the K-ent, powerful and influential in their own ways. HB is one of the top-tier actor who is able to successful have his own agency and be his own CEO. And SYJ is the top star in her agency, with family-like relationship with her agency CEO. Like you said, both are perfectionist and super good managers of their careers and personal life. I think it's not easy for them to find their match, but they have now. :D Hope they will end up together, happily, forever. 

I have just finish watching CLOY Finale episode (3rd or is it 4th time now?), and I am having all the RiRi and Binjin feels again! Just love this couple and love this drama so much!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

This was a thought I didn't share before. What I found weird is that HB met with his co-star from Memories of the Alhambra at the airport, they checked in together to go off to Spain, but when Son Ye Jin and HB were going to Mongolia they entirely ignored each other while checking in at the airport and shortly after. What's the deal, what do you two have to hide ...  

12 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

What I found weird is that HB met with his co-star from Memories of the Alhambra at the airport, they checked in together to go off to Spain.

Did they check in together to Spain? I don't think so. Where did you get the info from?

41 minutes ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Did they check in together to Spain? I don't think so. Where did you get the info from?

Yes they checked in together or were at a counter together at the airport. Let me find it, come back soon with picture. 

Found it, there is also a youtube video 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg  

hqdefault.jpg  

Spoiler

Same hairstyle as in memories of the alhambra 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4eq-VKqoxTNk_Nz10Ghn  

9fb54be59b135a5e1c10b1e7e967f808.jpg 

Hyun-Bin-21.jpg 

22 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

Found it, there is also a youtube video 

I knew you are going to post those images..  I think you have not watched Memories of the Alhambra yet. If you have, you would know that guy isn't HB. He is one of the supporting casts. He played as Hee Joo's friend.  And btw, that scene is part of the drama. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, ComeWhatMay said:

I knew you are going to post those images..  I think you have not watched Memories of the Alhambra yet. If you have, you would know that guy isn't HB. He is one of the supporting casts. He played as Hee Joo's friend.  And btw, that scene is part of the drama. 

Really? haha. Yes I watched memories of the Alhambra, most of it two years ago. So I don't remember that scene.

Omg I wasted my time LOL, going back to studying.