Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Aigooooo.....

One day of living my life freely (indoor of course) and watch many new dramas and listening to new songs in hope of coming back to the thread and can look at photos and videos (and if anyone has fanfics to be read hahaha).....

And I saw, ahem, posts.

My fav songs in CLOY are IU’s (not because of her voice, because of the meaning of the song), Baek Yerin’s, Sohee’s and Sigriswil. And I actually agree with @Chewy on That Man - I finally get to properly listen to it using a proper musical equipment not called my laptop or phone (I have way too much time today) and wow, the intensity and feelings! And best part was that it was sincerely sung.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved unconditionally. And to be honest, in love, there are 2 things which are hard to measure:

- who loves the other more; and

- when was the moment you fall for that person.

We can speculate and all but at the end, it’s in their hands. They enter the relationship (whatever they want to call it) with a clear mindset and mutual love and adoration to one another. And honestly the more I look at it, the more I do think YJ throws a lot of candies too, and is just as affectionate and may I say giddy? Yes!  - by giving herself in more as time goes.  I don’t want to point it out because I think you guys are able to see it better than I do and able to discuss / dissect it somewhat.

And I don’t think that post aims at anyone - there are discussions publicly done in other SNS and it can get frustrating too. That post was beautifully done - and I have always see them as equals anyway.

So if at all anyone has issues with the contents of the post, and to avoid this place being locked again (sigh), just DM each other and talk it out ya. That’s a better way to see things through - because like I mentioned long ago, we are from different parts of the world and things may get lost in translation sometimes. Alternatively, step out for a while, take a breather and chill. Shipping shouldn’t be that exhausting - there’s more to life than this. We are battling Covid-19 now - that’s my major worry right now. Seeing pretty posts here helps me somewhat.

Hope this helps.

Now who has fanfics for me to read? Lol.

• Like 15
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

I love BinJin , but I became a fan since TN movie 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@eLizza I legit cannot finish any CLOY OST song right now because I really get emotional like I remember which scene was this when it was played. I am too invested in CLOY. Anyway, I still like all of them just because it reminds me of BinJin/CLOY. 

I must say the drought is very real. Just hearing new news about them like the CF/IG post makes me really excited. I wonder when and what project will SYJ have this year. Plus with all the things happening this year that some people wish that 2020 would just restart, I’m really glad CLOY/BinJin came to my life. I only know SYJ since SITR, while HB from MOTA/SG, but now I’m happy that I get to discover more Korean movies through them because I usually just watch Kdramas. But I still cannot finish SITR because I am remembering HB now. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, eLizza said:

So my question is," Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

It's Sigriswil for me.

It reminds me of the beautiful ending scene of cloy in switzerland and it calms me instantly! I even play this during my meditation time! 

The feeling it gives is almost like "everything will be fine at the end".

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

"And if you’ve watched it, you’ll have no doubt noticed—in between bouts of tears and laughter—that stars You Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (who might be dating, by the way…) wear some hella wrist candy by Swiss watchmaker Chopard."

The writer is lowkey shipper. :lol:

Spoiler

Edit: WAIT. You Hyun Bin? Lmao

Edited by elabanana
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Found this one posted 13 hours ago, good edit and sweet music :)

9 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Hope this helps.

DM me for the link of my fanfics. :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Can you read chinese? Chinese fans have really good fanfics written on a app. :D I downloaded that app just to read BinJin fanfics. Hahahaha 

• Like 1

OMG .... LOL :joy:

Who else (like me) believes that this is what’s happening Rn at their cave? :naughty:

We need to spent our time doing smth productive and that gave to us happiness during this quarantine, right guys? :naughty:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Onewaytrain said:

Can you read chinese? Chinese fans have really good fanfics written on a app. :D I downloaded that app just to read BinJin fanfics. Hahahaha 

Oh my... I can’t read them but thank you! Yeah I do enjoy reading them just for fun - I think I’ve read everything on Wattpad already hahaha.

• LOL 4

Omo,omo ! I have not seen this second BTS vid before!  BinJin, what is the meaning of this?:o

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, charray said:

Love these 2 FMVs on YouTube made by @edelweiss98

The song “That Man” sung by Hyun Bin is so appropriately selected as the video shows many moments of HB looking at SYJ in admiration. I think I really love this song and the way HB sang it after watching this video.

Credit: edelweiss98

The song “My Love is Only You” sung by Gummy also goes well with the video which shows many moments of SYJ looking at HB in admiration. 

Credit: edelweiss98

So there we have it, it is mutual and they are both smitten with each other! So shippers fret not, we have boarded the right ship.  We don’t have to play guessing game of who likes who more. It is as clear as day. :wub: 

Hope we all cheer up and brighten our mood here.......we are all shippers and we all love this couple to be together. :wub:

Definitely agree with you. I guess the feeling are mutual between them. SYJ starred at HB too (should I counted how many  seconds she starred at him?)

When SYJ know all of HB movie is one of the proof that actually (at least) she started become fascinating or inspiring with HB at the time. SYJ even know HB's song.  I guess she following his news year to year. 

At some point, as a woman (for me), it more likely that, when a man loves woman mostly is that woman wanted. My feeling are like that too to my spouse. :wub: I think that just normal kind a thing. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

This is frustrating, after all of the spectacular result of Cloy, the hype all around the globe, they don't even award us viewers with any interview, any event, any news, any thank you, anything. Just poof, went away, like that....

I know we are having pandemic thing now, but a single word, single interview, single sight would do....I am filling my days with all the fanfics in wattpad now because I don't know else what to do, the craving is so real it's exhausting.

I love Sigriswil and Sunset, tie on top.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi Guys~

Have you seen the latest picture that is circulating online? Apparently the picture says that BinJin has been spotted somewhere. I just don’t know which agency, him/her, is currently investigating the picture.. 

Let me know if it’s legit. Huhuhu