Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

16 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

can someone share the link / video of the kakao talk live? Preferably with English subs. Thanks

Here you go :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I think SYJ has always wanted to get married - she was just becoming more jaded with time. Is this the same lady from the Kakao talk?

• Like 11
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

So the media it’s trying to spread some faking news about our couple again. This time it’s about the wedding of Hyun Bin’s stylist that happened LAST YEAR , that both him and Son YeJin’s close friend : GHJ attended last year.

The problem it’s that this site it’s sharing that those pics just came up Rn and that they don’t know from each time was taken. AND, the way that they wrote the article seems like they wanna to insinuate that HB and GHJ attended together just because they posed side by side on the pic and was wearing black clothes....

I’ll gonna share the article here : 

[HanCinema's News] Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin Photographed at Stylist's Wedding

Photos recently went viral on the South Korean internet of Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin attending a wedding together. The bride in the wedding has only been identified as a stylist. It is unknown who she works for, as she is not a celebrity and her identity is being protected for the sake of her privacy.

However, the stylist appears to have an exceptional reputation in the South Korean entertainment industry, as major actors Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin were both photographed in attendance. It is unknown why the two were standing together. Their participation in this event was not publicized ahead of time and the few released anonymous photos are of limited quality.

quality.

The date on which the photos were taken is also unknown. Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin may not have been obviously recognizable at the event, because they weren't wearing much makeup. Hyun Binand Gong Hyo-jin are both major stars, having appeared respectively in the recent popular dramas "Crash Landing on You" and "When the Camellia Blooms". They had not prior been known to have met each other in person.

posterphoto1166332.jpg

Written by William Schwartz

"[HanCinema's News] Hyun Bin and Gong Hyo-jin Photographed at Stylist's Wedding"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Original source link https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-hyun-bin-and-gong-hyo-jin-photographed-at-stylist-s-wedding-139858.html

So like I wrote bf4, seems like the media wanna another baseless fake rumor to get spread again.

I’m afraid that both of them (and now Yejin’s close friend) would be dragged to another scandal ‘cause of those fake news... I’m really worried about this guys :tears:.

It is unknown why the two were standing together

Why is media so twisted, it's was group pic!!!  People stand next to each other LOL. 

5 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:

Why is media so twisted, it's was group pic!!!  People stand next to each other LOL. 

I do know as well.... this event happened last year.

I think since that we don’t have any news of them, the media wants just to drag them to those baseless and untrue rumors again to gain more fame.... This is really upsetting, I’m concerned about them :tears:.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I think SYJ has always wanted to get married - she was just becoming more jaded with time. Is this the same lady from the Kakao talk?

Haha omg I remember hyunbin saying something like this too , he did an interview when he was in his 20’s and said he hopped to be married in his 30’s. Flash forward to his 30’s and he says he hopes to be married by 40:joy: they really are such workaholics 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

@AnnieCheesecake lol I saw that news article too and had to facepalm myself so many times... 

What do you mean unknown when the photo was taken and why crop out only GHJ (who btw is awesome too) and HB, leaving out SMA?? 

What a way to stir some sh** up... 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Seoshi.love. said:

@AnnieCheesecake lol I saw that news article too and had to facepalm myself so many times... 

What do you mean unknown when the photo was taken and why crop out only GHJ (who btw is awesome too) and HB, leaving out SMA?? 

What a way to stir some sh** up... 

IKR?? I was speechless by this article....

The problem is that this site it’s quite known , the media is really inventing everything just to create a buzz.

I hope that at least this time they wouldn’t be harm by those articles like was bf4...

Another thing that worried me too it’s that on SNS ppl are still sharing that table pic, even knowing everything that happened to BinJin ‘cause of that pic.... created so many misunderstandings :tears:.

• Sad 2

@Helena what interview is that on 09-29-2018? 

@AnnieCheesecake Don't worry too much about the news, take it as a grain of salt. Hyun Bin has been in the industry for almost 20 years, I believe he knows how to handle it. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Be safe everyone!

Keep loving lovely BinJin couple and most of all include them too in your prayers. We claim this year would be their marriage and their twins:heart:

Always be positive. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

Did this old article pop up on everyone else’s “trending now” when they just visited soompi page ? At least it did for me and it gave me a big heart attack . Thought they confirmed they were together or doing another project for a sec :joy:weird how it’s a trending article all of a sudden

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Loveisintheair said:

Why is media so twisted, it's was group pic!!!  People stand next to each other LOL

The three of them will just laughed it off since the handsome HB know that his beautiful future W--- and GHJ are very good friend. Remember during CLoy presscon it was mentioned by dearest SYJ and that she send msgs too. This fake news may not shaken and ruin in their midst of quiet moments of relaxation these days. 

Don't give in to negativity. Fighting BinJin shoppers!!! 

• Like 11
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Chewy said:

@BinJin-shopper Jinnie is also very smitten with him evidently. And she means it when she said repeatedly “he is her type” in CLOY. You saw how she started paying him compliment on how his looks are awesome first? 
They are both very much into each other 

that’s why I keep repeating like a broken radio that the kakaotalk is the one with the most candies...because they are simply being themselves just like that 

Okay, I know that Jinnie really loves him. 
Which i want to mention is that through emojis in kakao talk i can feel deep love of HB. YJ showed her love in another way. :thumbsup:

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, BinJin-shopper said:

Okay, I know that Jinnie really loves him. 
Which i want to mention is that through emojis in kakao talk i can feel deep love of HB. YJ showed her love in another way. :thumbsup:

I just watched KakaoTalk again for the 5th time! Spazzing, smiling like a fool, and giggles won't stop and I look like a crazy fool. 

Binnie and Jinnie are very different whenever they are in their own world, and that is what I love about them, they are just authentic and very into each other, even if we know they passed the honeymoon stage, their sweetness never fades, How can that be??? I think their heart fluttering butterflies in their stomach won't stop even after yearssss of togetherness.

Comparing both of them with their then other co-stars that they worked before even twice projects like are not even comparable, case closed! Period! Honestly, you cannot really hide the feelings and the happiness right? Even they are very professionals they will still slip and giving us candies more and more...

I just want to lessen my addiction and rehab is not doing me any good too! They are in my dreams, they are my thoughts the moment I wake up, they are in my mind 24/7. My family has been forsaken! Please forgive me! Dear God, please oh please I beg, can we fast forward to the time/day of the greatest announcement of the wedding bells? I want my heart to feel at ease, everyday I feel like I'm on my 20's feeling in love with these 2 like a fool, When I am going 40 this year. Amazing how these couple can make ahjumma's heart feel like teenagers hahahahaha I think there is no way moving on from this couple...

PS: That channel 20 though, I am amazed how Yejin diverted the topic to answer the question, and the question was "do you have the same operator?" since they answered same channel 20, and she just slipped big time, so she just diverted instead of answering the question if they have the same operator, because at the back of her mind "uhm we watched at the same TV and only 1 cable operator since we stay together at home" hahahahahahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

A short cut of their cute moments together during the Star Movie Talk interview. Their knees touching and shoulders bumping (HB mostly leaning into SYJ) when they laugh, oh my heart...

Full interview: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

they really brought this iconic couple to LIFE. I want them to work together again so badly ugh 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1