Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

7 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

I actually started to like her was when I watched My Wife Got Married with the late Kim Joo Hyuk (he also acted with HB in Confidential Assignment).

This reminded me of Kim Joo Hyuk!  I saw a video of YJ attending KJH's funeral...she seemed so sad! I mean i could feel her! She has two movies with KJH and it should have been so hard for her to cope with the loss! Her eyes were so red and the look in her eyes in front of the elevator made me speechless!

and there were articles saying HB also attended the funeral (but i've seen no pic of him so i don't know if it's true or not) and considering he just had played Confidential Assignment with KJH he must have felt the loss.

Anyway KJH's funeral happened after TN production and before TN promo...so HB and YJ knew each other, maybe not so close yet but anyway...i wonder if they talked about his death or tried to calm each other! I can't help imagining  gentleman HB texting YJ or even meet up with her to see if she's ok or not!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@Helena are you a longtime HB fan? How have you come across all these interviews I have never seen :lol:  He really said that about not sending emojis to his staff Bc they are not his girlfriend? Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, BinforJin said:

I don't deny that they were much younger when they tied the knot but I was actually referring to maturity in relationship though... (ie  one that is not of momentary heat)

JS  & LBY married in 2013, dated since 2007.

Rain & KTH married in 2017, dated since 2012.

JSW & CYR married in 2017, dated since 2016 (this as an exception as I mentioned in my earlier post where I do acknowledge that not all young relationship will end up in splitville.. you can tell they are still very much in love. But that said not all relationship is the same.)

But my point is, i would rather their relationship be stable and they be sure of each other and the things that comes with marriage than to succumb to pressure such as getting married before 40..SYJ did mentioned that while she loves and wants to have kids, she is not sure if she is ready to give up on certain things (work opportunities etc), and that is not mature enough (along that line). ✌

The 2 couples u mentioned meet when they are in their late 20s. hence they take time to know each other more coz in you have the tendency to change when u enter 30s so I guess they didn't decided to get married soon as they want to let themselves being mature. But, there are many other couples who met in their 30s (esp if they met in drama) they only dated 1-2 years (sometimes less). I don't want to mention them because this is HB-SYJ shipping thread. You can google about them. 

And let's avoid to do comparison and bring other pairings in this thread (you can talk about them in their respective thread). This is against the rule. 

Let's just focus for Bin Jin as this is their thread. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, elisse_it_is said:

When you try to be lowkey trying to hold the tip of her hand but she noticed it

Also SYJ:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Helena said:

Many often say Binnie is boring (no fun), but Ye-Jin gets his humor! Lol. In one of her interviews (in 2018 I believe), she said he is humorous and he would suit black comedy (dark humor).

(I read a lot of their interviews over the years, but I didn’t expect to share them now so I didn’t bother to keep track of the original sources...let me look for the exact interview)

Thanks @Helena i love reading your posts. 

I just recently started reading about them, about HB being boring - its both positive and negative effect on him

Most of the interviews i saw said that he is very mature for his age. Though he can be mischievous, he was taught well by his parents so his upbringing is different. Very reserved, well mannered, soft spoken and conservative in a way. The way he talked in the press is too serious unlike SYJ who can be spontaneous and always makes jokes. But some interviews by his co-stars said that he loves to play prank too. Maybe its just another side of HB rarely seen by public until SYJ.

In their group, HB is also the youngest and the members in the group are all famous and respected actors/celebrities. They all took him in their wings - guiding him, providing him advices, include him in their social activities. HB said he never missed an opportunity to attend any invitations from this group. Perhaps his level of maturity is the same level as them and I find his passion in acting so great that even at this stage of his career he is still  "hungry" for more and this is also a great opportunity. Luckily for him, his close friends and his family make sure he is in the right path though you can sense that his stuborness when he sets his mind on something. On the other hand, he said that he never in been to a club expect for a group event where he was only there for a short period of time and left. From his looks alone, he is already a standout. So peers of his own age probably get intimidated or find him boring.

In one interview, one of his co-actor was surprised to learn that though he is few years older than HB, he find him "mature" for his own age.

I guess thats also one of the reasons why he couldn't find the right life partner...until SYJ. The fact that SYJ is so deeply in love with acting career and she got unique way in portraying roles, that makes another similarity between them and makes it more fascinating for him. A match made in heaven.

VOGUE INTERVIEW:

Sorry i only used google translate for the interview

Hyunbin's useless expansion,
“Hyunbin's acting life's first villain challenge!” It is a phrase that was hung like a catchphrase at the film <Negotiation> production report. However, Hyunbin said that he did not act because he thought it was a villain with a thick face. In the <Negotiation> trailer, he is smirk and sometimes gruesome. “I don't have a country for the elderly,” Javier Bardem, or Edward Norton, who played the double lattice in <Primal Pier>, seemed to be good, but it seems more scary when he suddenly shows evil. While acting as Min Tae-gu, he focused on that aspect. I wanted to make a complex line rather than a single line. Min Tae-gu is a character with precise intentions and thorough planning in his head. The viewers asked, 'What is he really thinking?' I think it's a success even if you just wonder. ” 

Son Ye-jin was the one who watched the most traces of Hyun Bin's agony. Son Ye-jin said that he was impressed by Hyun Bin as a smart and smart actor. “In the scenario, it was written as 'Very bad like a villain,' but it became colorful as Hyun Bin played. The vicious hostage also seemed sad, and at one point was cute. Then I turned to a bad person. I was very impressed with the emotional tug of war. It was calm and sweet, but I thought it would be a good idea to play black comedy someday because it was surprisingly funny at the seat. ”

쓸모의 확장, 현빈
“현빈 연기 인생 최초의 악역 도전!” 영화 <협상> 제작보고회에서 캐치프레이즈처럼 내걸렸던 문구다. 하지만 현빈은 덤덤한 얼굴로 악역이라고 생각하고 연기하진 않았다고 말했다. <협상> 예고편 속 그는 능글맞고 때로는 섬뜩하다. “<노인을 위한 나라는 없다> 하비에르 바르뎀이나 <프라이멀 피어>에서 이중인격자를 연기한 에드워드 노튼처럼 착해 보였는데 갑자기 악한 모습을 보일 때 더 무서운 것 같아요. 민태구를 연기하면서 그런 면에 공을 들였죠. 단선보다 복합적인 선을 만들고자 했어요. 민태구는 머릿속에 정확한 의도와 철저한 계획이 있는 캐릭터예요. 보는 분들이 ‘쟤는 진짜 무슨 생각을 하고 있지?’ 궁금증만 들어도 성공이라고 봐요.” 현빈이 한 고민의 흔적을 가장 많이 지켜본 건 손예진이다. 손예진은 현빈으로부터 현명하고 똑똑한 배우라는 인상을 받았다고 했다. “시나리오상에서는 ‘악역답게 아주 악랄하게’라고 적혀 있었지만 현빈 씨가 연기하면서 다채로워졌어요. 악랄한 인질범에게도 슬픔이 있어 보였고 어느 순간 귀엽기도 했어요. 그러다가 너무 나쁜 사람으로 바로 돌변했죠. 감정의 줄다리기를 하는 모습이 인상 깊었어요. 침착하고 다정하지만 사석에서는 의외로 웃겨서 언젠가 블랙코미디를 해도 잘 어울리겠다는 생각도 했어요.”

I love how they are each others cheerleaders and they are on the same wavelength

• Like 12
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bin~jin said:

This reminded me of Kim Joo Hyuk!  I saw a video of YJ attending KJH's funeral...she seemed so sad! I mean i could feel her! She has two movies with KJH and it should have been so hard for her to cope with the loss! Her eyes were so red and the look in her eyes in front of the elevator made me speechless!

and there were articles saying HB also attended the funeral (but i've seen no pic of him so i don't know if it's true or not) and considering he just had played Confidential Assignment with KJH he must have felt the loss.

Anyway KJH's funeral happened after TN production and before TN promo...so HB and YJ knew each other, maybe not so close yet but anyway...i wonder if they talked about his death or tried to calm each other! I can't help imagining  gentleman HB texting YJ or even meet up with her to see if she's ok or not!

I saw the funeral video years ago and back then I was not a shipper so I didn’t do anything about it, because I watched it as I am a fan of Gutaeng Hyung (Kim Joo Hyuk’s nickname in 2D1N). They showed YJ coming in with short hair first, running man cast, and then some ppl I don’t know - I remember cast of 2D1N, Uhm Jung Hwa and Kwon Sang Woo... and HB with his entourage (don’t know who they are but they came in a group). Didn’t know what happened inside but I can imagine it must be really hard for them all.

But yeah, both were there at the funeral/wake service thingy.

ETA: I’ve collected my thoughts and I think it’s the same video you saw. Probably.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Re: HB’s humor

He’s so playful with Yejin. I don’t see that in his other interviews (or maybe I should watch more videos?). He usually likes to joke around on set with the staff and in interviews but you can feel that it’s still different. What’s nice is that Yejin responds to his jokes well. I think HB likes it when she calls him Ahjuhssi :) he looks so happy/accomplished when he’s teasing yejin. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I don't know if someone had already shared this video here but , this Love Fortune of BinJin appeared to my recommends on YT last night.

I DO NOT believe in fortune tellers BUT, I founded this video interesting.

This Fortune Teller seems to be pretty well known in SK (at least one user that's korean told me that), and on this video she talked that BinJin it's indeed a match made in heaven :wub:(but we already know that)

She also said that the marriage thing could be difficult BUT , she told that they could overcame those difficulty together.

I know that those kind of videos are just for entertainment and like I said bf4 I don't believe, but still, all kind of videos that says that BinJin it's end game makes my heart beats fast :relaxed:.

I mean , Yejin with that interview from that newspaper seems like she' already on a relationship but she doesn't wanna that ppl focus on her personal life now 'cause of the corona virus pandemic.

OUR SHIP IS SAILING SMOOTH, it's just a matter of the time.....:D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

HB humour: You are all so right!! HB’s has a dry and subtle wit. During the Couch Talk, HB was comparing himself to RJH in being diligent at work and caring about loved ones and SYJ said, “Are you bragging?” and he answered comic-defiantly, “Shall I do more?” At another promo vid, she read a fan comment that he looked good in military uniform. HB looked at her and teasingly proceeded to nod smugly, prompting her to threaten to end the video shoot. Then there is the belt-hugging bts, where she asks him to stand with his legs apart to lower his height but he does the exact opposite and stands with his legs together. Then there is the hospital bed vid where he has his shirt unbuttoned and his guys come into the room. The script had her say she didn’t unbutton his shirt and HB adlibbed to say he didn’t either. At that, SYJ tapped his chest and approvingly said that was funny. Then there are the lovey-dovey bts related to the rings-episode. YOU SEE shippers, BinJin totally get each other’s humour and understand each other’s signals. We are not hallucinating in believing there is a more-than-just-close-friendship between them. Another box ticked on the marriage checklist? :DAnd yes, @cloyfan HB’s response of liking “negative space” to justify his limited artwork was a howling hoot!

@Helena You are such an impressive archivist! You are like a living library of the chronology of happenings in K-ent. Would you know if HB/SYJ ever revealed in interviews whether they watch the shows they starred in (respectively) to self-evaluate their own performances? I couldn’t help but wonder of BinJin watched CLoY in private together for this purpose (and cuddle up while at it). This shipper can hope, right.

On really? HB staff shared that HB once indicated that he would only use emojis for his girlfriend? Well, well, well…we saw during the Kakao interview where HB and SYJ were given phones to read incoming texts from fans. HB/SYJ were given phone icons that concealed their identity. At the end of the session, the icons were revealed and people could see how HB/SYJ responded. I recall a posting of a phone screen showing HB’s response to comments on what a great couple BinJin were and he answered “Yeah!” and as for references to SYJ, HB would click multiple heart-emojis:wub:. No wonder he stopped texting when his identity was revealed. Too shy and didn’t want to get found out?!

@MOONCHILD BTS  Hahaa…I did check into the weather re-Xmas photo of them in Switzerland. That photo was taken in Aug-Sept at Iseltwald (although posted by SYJ in Dec 2019). Googling the weather, there is no snow in Iseltwald during those months, only rain. However, there was snow in S.Korea when CLoY was filming, so there’s definitely a chance BinJin were together during first snow.:rolleyes:

@AnnieCheesecake I have watched several fortune telling vids on BinJin and you're right, they do speak glowingly about this love relationship, indicate marriage challenges at first but conclude these can be overcome. I keep in mind though, that uploaded videos often have a commercial motivation behind it i.e.. just to get an audience and potential future business. The more sensational, the better the prospects of gain to the maker. This to me, dilutes the reliability of the video content. But so far, these vids are all good, so Let's Party shippers!! 

• Like 18
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I don't know if someone had already shared this video here but , this Love Fortune of BinJin appeared to my recommends on YT last night.

I DO NOT believe in fortune tellers BUT, I founded this video interesting.

This Fortune Teller seems to be pretty well known in SK (at least one user that's korean told me that), and on this video she talked that BinJin it's indeed a match made in heaven :wub:(but we already know that)

She also said that the marriage thing could be difficult BUT , she told that they could overcame those difficulty together.

I know that those kind of videos are just for entertainment and like I said bf4 I don't believe, but still, all kind of videos that says that BinJin it's end game makes my heart beats fast :relaxed:.

I mean , Yejin with that interview from that newspaper seems like she' already on a relationship but she doesn't wanna that ppl focus on her personal life now 'cause of the corona virus pandemic.

OUR SHIP IS SAILING SMOOTH, it's just a matter of the time.....:D

After I watched this video for several times, I have a slight different  opinion. I guess the fortune teller explanations are more subjective rather than straightforward. Just by their birth dates alone, their love fortune is not good HOWEVER the 5 elements  of life matches well and they have strong Love Fortune. Meaning to say even in general (birthdate and chinese zodiac) suggest they are not that compatible but the 5 elements works otherwise. It seems like they have this strong connection to each other that if they overcome the hardships and problems between them, they can overcome anything. That is how strong their love fortune is (kinda like match made in heaven)

About the marriage problems, to me the difficulties is not much between them as a couple. I guess it is more like their marriage and surroundings. Their marriage impact to the people around them and how others acceptance of their marriage. They will be hardships that they need to identify and work it out as a couple. If they manage to tackle this problem, they can be happy forever because their love fortune is so strong. 

Hence I think the fortune teller said, if Hyun Bin is his son and really wanna marry her she will approve. And on the other hand, she will help to ask for good vibe for their marriage so that they can overcome the difficulties. Probably because she knows their love connections are just to strong to be ignore and rejected marriage just because it will be hard will be a waste. 

This is just my opinion on this. I tend to think a little bit outside of the box. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

10 hours ago, Helena said:

Hehe. His staffs said he wouldn’t use emojis in his messages, he told them that they are not his girlfriend. Lol. 

haha, not using emojis bcoz not being his girlfriend. Our CEO is so cute :blush:

Calling him ahjussi of Tiger Mommy is exactly. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

On 3/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, ChunSungIm said:

english cc subs

some point theyre no in vacation on any other trips,also if there just friends, eating at restaurant could be easier rite than buying at supermaket ?.

I want English subs please!!!!

5 hours ago, BJHope said:
5 hours ago, BJHope said:

Well, well, well…we saw during the Kakao interview where HB and SYJ were given phones to read incoming texts from fans. HB/SYJ were given phone icons that concealed their identity. At the end of the session, the icons were revealed and people could see how HB/SYJ responded. I recall a posting of a phone screen showing HB’s response to comments on what a great couple BinJin were and he answered “Yeah!” and as for references to SYJ, HB would click multiple heart-emojis:wub:. No wonder he stopped texting when his identity was revealed. Too shy and didn’t want to get found out?

I had a question ever since I read about the weibo post mentioned here pages ago,where HB's texts as the black bean were revealed.My doubt is did they initially know that their identity will be revealed at the end?If no then that means HB was secretly praising YJ and was genuinely enjoying when fans said they look good together.It was so cute to see him act cheeky.But  it is the other case and he knew beforehand then I must say that he is one daring man to so openly show his affection towards YJ even after his agency denied previously.I watched the video but couldn't clarify as most of the MC s unrelated announcement was not subbed.

• Like 10

@eLizza haha apparently they were both under the impression that they were to engage in the kakaotalk with fans anonymously because only towards the end they are required to reveal their IDs and that’s when everyone realize this slow burn guy KTP is actually a puppy who is actually pretty good at using emojis even though he never used it with his staff because they are not his girlfriend. And safe to say he use it with SYJ alot. 

and KTP has his own brand of humor. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2