cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

i wonder if this vid on english, and i never seen this video.seems they have some insight based on entertaiment industry insider because they are journalist and some entertaiment personality.

its in bahasa,some point here from my google translate

00:00 - 01:00. At First the rumour based on both of their fans (son ye jin fans and hyun bin fans) they look together,perfectly match please date. they first colab is negotiation and after that there so many news about them.

01:00 - 02:00 After filming they must promote together in a bus and maybe thats they became close. Hyun bin personality is very introvert but strangely with son ye jin they look like old friends. the woman reporter said theres funny story about hyun bin. she once interviewed son ye jin ,she like her and out of topic said i was interviewd hyun bin but then son ye jin ask how was the feeling after interviewed hyun bin ? she said its was not that good and boring but added hyun bin is good looking man and nice to people. After hearing that son ye jin clapped and laugh very hard .but she realized thats not good to say that because the two of them are close.

03:00 - 04:00 People saying they are perfect match,but they keep denying. They just back n forth denying and spotted together and deny again because its entertaiment industry until they they are really dating. Song2 couple for example,they spotted in US but deny and then bam theyre married. theres eric and na hye mi who spotted in pc internet cafe,they deny and married later.

07:00 Because theres article some speculated they gonna married after the drama. the reporter said once she met with celeb from fashion industry,at the time CLOY was not started and that celeb ask "they will played on same drama and after that they prepared the wedding ?". but theres some rumour about they were already seperated before eps 6.

hong seok chun (celebrity personality and openly gay) said i hope that marriage is not true,i really hate son ye jin now lol.

the point is some in entertaiment industry believed that they are in relationship or at beginning of having relationship. so take grain of salt but still happy shipping.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

RECRUITING ALL CLOY’S STANS 

KOREANS FANS ARE ASKING FOR OUR HELP TO PRESSURE SD TO PRODUCE CLOY’S DVD/DIRECTORS CUT BOX SET 

Edit: They are going to try and trend the following:

“We request for release of Crash Landing On you Blu-ray DVD.
@chtvn @CJnDrama
#사랑의불시착 #cloy #crashlandingonyou #사랑의불시착감독판 #tvn드라마 #스튜디오드래곤 #kdrama #둘리커플 #리정혁 #현빈 #윤세리 #손예진 #서단 #구승준 #서지혜 #김정현

They are asking us to use that phrase,  hashtags and tag tvN so we can pressure them into doing it. They are preparing for 8:00pm, 22,March (today, Korean standard time)

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

I have wondered if it would be sometime after the completion of HB’s new movie “Bargaining” (has filming in SK begun?) or after “Pirates 2” (there was talk that SYJ agreed to star in that)

I don't think SYJ has any confirmed project as of now. Regarding Pirates 2 , she is not doing it cause I read somewhere that the whole original cast is being replaced.So we can be hopeful that the next event on her  schedule is her marriage:P.. after Bargaining shooting is over. And as she likes to travel after a project so I guess she can easily go on her honeymoon after this COVID fiasco ends..:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

For whatever it is worth, I am happy to wait to the next happy news from BINJIN. They have been in the industry for 20 years and as such as seen their seniors, contemporary and even juniors who got together and later on broken up because of the intense scrutiny of their private life. Imagine 100 million++ people telling you this and that. It's an overwhelming love but it could be exhausting if not handled well. I think these 2 knows their relationship well that is why they are keeping a very low profile. Less stories to talk about, more time to be on ground and keep things realistic. From time to time, I think I'm happy to see occasional news from them or perhaps subtle posts like the orange plant. Until such time they are ready to announce to the whole world about how serious they are with each other (hopefully), then I am happy to recycle watching old BTS, movies, interviews, press cons. Hope everything goes well with the two from today until that day. Let's also keep in prayer to finally find the cure for COVID. :)

• Like 18
  • Love 5

59 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I don't think SYJ has any confirmed project as of now. Regarding Pirates 2 , she is not doing it cause I read somewhere that the whole original cast is being replaced.So we can be hopeful that the next event on her  schedule is her marriage:P.. after Bargaining shooting is over. And as she likes to travel after a project so I guess she can easily go on her honeymoon after this COVID fiasco ends..:wub:

Yup, if you look at her filmography there is at least 1 project per year. Maybe she is taking time to really rest and do some regular person's activity :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

Just to share this video where they were interviewed for Netflix Taiwan. 

https://youtu.be/MZU-E3DXuPU

I didnt know that there was an incident in the shoot where Ye Jin disappeared on sight while shooting. Got Hyun Bin scared and panicked. Yejin explained the incident with a little note of subtle reprimand. A liitle bit of competition also as to who take better pictures. Very unguarded moments.

@mcavalerio thank you for bringing this up because when it was raised here, i really can't relate! :lol: I can't find which interview they are referring to... :sweatingbullets:

Love how this interview went because it showed a different side on our couple's  level of closeness! :wub: good job, Netflix Taiwan! B)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

i wonder if this vid on english, and i never seen this video.seems they have some insight based on entertaiment industry insider because they are journalist and some entertaiment personality.

its in bahasa,some point here from my google translate

00:00 - 01:00. At First the rumour based on both of their fans (son ye jin fans and hyun bin fans) they look together,perfectly match please date. they first colab is negotiation and after that there so many news about them.

01:00 - 02:00 After filming they must promote together in a bus and maybe thats they became close. Hyun bin personality is very introvert but strangely with son ye jin they look like old friends. the woman reporter said theres funny story about hyun bin. she once interviewed son ye jin ,she like her and out of topic said i was interviewd hyun bin but then son ye jin ask how was the feeling after interviewed hyun bin ? she said its was not that good and boring but added hyun bin is good looking man and nice to people. After hearing that son ye jin clapped and laugh very hard .but she realized thats not good to say that because the two of them are close.

03:00 - 04:00 People saying they are perfect match,but they keep denying. They just back n forth denying and spotted together and deny again because its entertaiment industry until they they are really dating. Song2 couple for example,they spotted in US but deny and then bam theyre married. theres eric and na hye mi who spotted in pc internet cafe,they deny and married later.

07:00 Because theres article some speculated they gonna married after the drama. the reporter said once she met with celeb from fashion industry,at the time CLOY was not started and that celeb ask "they will played on same drama and after that they prepared the wedding ?". but theres some rumour about they were already seperated before eps 6.

hong seok chun (celebrity personality and openly gay) said i hope that marriage is not true,i really hate son ye jin now lol.

the point is some in entertaiment industry believed that they are in relationship or at beginning of having relationship. so take grain of salt but still happy shipping.

I think the rumor of they breaking up is because the shooting break after ep6. It is very rare (almost unreal) that they took shooting break because of staffs wellbeing. But to me, instead of trusting the rumor of breaking up, I think they stop shooting to let the marriage rumor went down because if they kept filming, the two will be so much in attention. 

And I seriously do not think they break up because we know how close they are at the BTS after ep 6. I don't think people who had break up can behave like that. 

This interview is during CLOY filming. It is 2 different eps with the later episode is somewhere earlier of the year during eps 7-8 week my guess. 

What ever it is, Those in Ent industry  believe they are together and some insiders believe the rumors, so let just hope our intuitions about them are true. 

• Like 18

@polkadots  i will only imagine yejin taking a break because she is busy with wedding preparations..then no film for the rest of the year is splendid news..

@liltash85 Unnie will not behave like a shy little lady hiding behind HB back while all of the cast were watching the finale kiss if they have broken up would she? .. frankly i love the couple beige outfit during the wrap up partyB):D

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

I would gladly help to boost up the hype for the release of cloy dvd cut (by posting, reposting as instructed in the dm i received)  But before that, i would like you guys to share your pov on this matter

1. Why are the producers are reluctant to release it? It is well known around the globe .. Well anticipated by fans

2. It wont hurt BinJin if they release the cd right? :bawling: Because i really want to see the director cut 

TIA 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I think the rumor of they breaking up is because the shooting break after ep6. It is very rare (almost unreal) that they took shooting break because of staffs wellbeing. But to me, instead of trusting the rumor of breaking up, I think they stop shooting to let the marriage rumor went down because if they kept filming, the two will be so much in attention. 

And I seriously do not think they break up because we know how close they are at the BTS after ep 6. I don't think people who had break up can behave like that. 

This interview is during CLOY filming. It is 2 different eps with the later episode is somewhere earlier of the year during eps 7-8 week my guess. 

What ever it is, Those in Ent industry  believe they are together and some insiders believe the rumors, so let just hope our intuitions about them are true. 

I read from another site that there was a break up meaning DELAY in production due to the extreme weather condition around that time. :)

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@polkadots  i will only imagine yejin taking a break because she is busy with wedding preparations..then no film for the rest of the year is splendid news

Agree agree agree! It takes time to prep a wedding anyway, with all the bits and pieces and mostly the women takes care of that as it’s one of their most shining moment and sometimes stressful and you get anxious but of course most exciting times haha haha 

I can’t imagine how busy she is in her personal and private life right now that’s why projects might be halted for now... a girl like me can dream right? But at the back of my head, it’s really on the works now and this is how they roll :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I've posted this before, but I would gladly give up the chance of seeing them together on screen (or in public, except for the occasional crumbs :lol:) if it means they are confirmed in marital bliss with 2.5 children lol. Hopefully after HB's new movie we get great news. 

:heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

18 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I've posted this before, but I would gladly give up the chance of seeing them together on screen (or in public, except for the occasional crumbs :lol:) if it means they are confirmed in marital bliss with 2.5 children lol. Hopefully after HB's new movie we get great news. 

:heart:

Ditto! I am ready not to see them on a project but YJ on a wedding dress

8 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

@rookiehistorianAB how is 2.5 children? Giving birth to twins and again getting pregnant right away? :lol:..How i wish i were a genie to grant all the shopper's one wish:wub:

I wish fraternal twins that looks exactly like them when they are young, so adorable and good looking kids. 

I am imagining their Super cute family and also imagining how still beautiful YJ while preggy and how HB takes care of her on those crucial moments hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:

I would gladly help to boost up the hype for the release of cloy dvd cut (by posting, reposting as instructed in the dm i received)  But before that, i would like you guys to share your pov on this matter

1. Why are the producers are reluctant to release it? It is well known around the globe .. Well anticipated by fans

2. It wont hurt BinJin if they release the cd right? :bawling: Because i really want to see the director cut 

TIA 

Is it because of political issue between SK and NK :unsure:

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:

TIA 

Most likely it’s due to the tension between SK and NK. There’s a SK party filed complaint against TVN for glamorising NK. There’s also several NK media outlet criticising unnamed shows for using NK and SK relations as their plot, which ppl suspect it’s about CLOY and another movie. 

So as much as we want, I doubt they will release. But again if they release, I’ll go buy even though I hate buying physical CDs as it takes up space B)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, eLizza said:

.So we can be hopeful that the next event on her  schedule is her marriage

Yes this is it. MARRIAGE God willing:innocent:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mcavalerio said:

Just to share this video where they were interviewed for Netflix Taiwan. 

https://youtu.be/MZU-E3DXuPU

I didnt know that there was an incident in the shoot where Ye Jin disappeared on sight while shooting. Got Hyun Bin scared and panicked. Yejin explained the incident with a little note of subtle reprimand. A liitle bit of competition also as to who take better pictures. Very unguarded moments.

I have watched this before, but I couldn't help rewatch it, one of the rare ones that we come across, compared to BTS and the swoon stuff. Apart from what you mentioned, even in the comments people are saying them bickering is even more telling to their closeness and comfort level. These two definitely have banter. But I also noticed on the question whether SYJ prefers dress or formal wear, and she said she prefers to wear casual clothes and he looked down and nodded. It made me think did he nod because he too prefers to wear casual (instead of dress :tounge_xd:) oooooorrrrr he knows that she likes casual (because maybe he's seen her plenty in casual :ph34r:).

And briefly at about 6:01 in the video, she touched his hand while they were cutely arguing about which ones were the better photos. Little moments :wub:

On another note, wouldn't it be funny/amazing if months or a year (hopefully not years) from now, when we actually get to see them together, we'd reminisce over this time and slap ourselves silly for ever even doubting their love. Let's wait and pray desperately! :blush::love:

• Like 8
  • Love 8