Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

And MST Entertainment is about 5-10 minutes from VAST. But it's scary how the fans know their houses. Especially Ye Jin house as she does not stay in an apartment. 

@shazbinjin I don't think his family stay there. His family stayed in a Villa which he bought for them and are neighbours with Jang Dong Gun. I think that one floor dedicated is for his family business. Other than Vast, HB also owns a family business. So i guess his family business HQ is at the same building as Vast.

Spoiler

Is he still friends with JDG? I don't like him being friends with such  people

Fans are scary. But I am secretly happy that their house are so close

Edited by Butterfly22
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, jane snow said:

@Loveumore and @sussieh thanks! 

when can we see these like their real babies!!!??

Also i just miss them so much nowadays

YJ has been teasing us with he IG active status with a lil bit of likes and comments and postings and then gone again... then the Next day HB  resurrected... yadayadayada... but it is better than nothing tho ^^v im not complaining at all... but i wanna see YJ really bad huhu

patience is a virtue

who knows the next post will b her and him right? fingers crossed

( gosh i sound like a 15 yr old!!!)

@Moonstarmagick where u @?

Hi @janesnow I don't know where I've been. This entire quarantine and work from home state got me so lost. Hahahaha.

Omg. Don't feel guilty for sounding like a 15 year old!!! That's what we all want. I am giving myself a timeline. 

If YJ don't show herself until the end of month.... Hnmmm.... Waaahhh. Whatever! I don't know what to say. Hahaha. 

Let's wait and pray desperately. I am feeling positive about this. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

37 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

And MST Entertainment is about 5-10 minutes from VAST. But it's scary how the fans know their houses. Especially Ye Jin house as she does not stay in an apartment. 

HB doesnt live in that building. All 7 floora are occupied by different talent agencies renting in the building. 2 floors are dedicated to VAST. That area where VAST is located is a central area for businesses and even other talent agencies. :)

For the original assumption of how far they live, please be mindful of sharing this info as fans may flock and press the buttons in the building's elevator hehe

As for YJ, she is not within 2 to 10 mins away. She lives in a different neighborhood :)

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, polkadots said:

HB doesnt live in that building. All 7 floora are occupied by different talent agencies renting in the building. 2 floors are dedicated to VAST. That area where VAST is located is a central area for businesses and even other talent agencies. :)

For the original assumption of how far they live, please be mindful of sharing this info as fans may flock and press the buttons in the building's elevator hehe

As for YJ, she is not within 2 to 10 mins away. She lives in a different neighborhood :)

i did not said YJ lives 2-10 minutes away. I said MS Entertainment (her agency) is about 5-10 minutes drive from VAST. I know that neighbourhood. There are many agencies there. 

I don't even know where she lives or HB lives and I am not the original poster about this. I don't even have Weibo acc. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

I just got back to back reading from 4 days of being lost. Hahaha. 

If ever... Only if ever... The distances of the 925 bldg with YJ and YJ to HB's house are all true......

Then what I can only imagine in my head right now how our dear dad might have dropped the mom home several times (or all the time) from TN events to CLOY after shoots. 

Next is, I am imagining now how hard it is for them to part ways saying/doing this around 3 to 5 times until they finally part. Hahaha. 

YJ: thanks! You go ahead! 

HB: no, I'll go when you're inside. 

YJ: OK. (waves goodbye, slightly walks away. Looks back and runs back to HB. Throws her arms around him. ) 

HB: whaaattt... (hugsss back) OK, now, go inside you naughty little lady.... 

Assuming at my own risk here. Haha. 

Sorry. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 16

This restriction movement in my country really makes me productive as fanfic writer. The Bin Jin thirst is REAL that I finished 2 chapters today. :lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin's POV

The first time I met actor Hyun Bin up close, I was surprised by how great his skin is. He has a great skin, even women could envy. His hair too, it's silky and smooth. He really knows how to take care of it well. He is that good looking that whenever he walks in, all eyes will turning at him. To be his girlfriend must be a hard job. If I have a good looking boyfriend like him, I know it could be tiring. Hahahaha.

Three weeks had past since I start shooting my new movie, The Negotiation with Actor Hyun Bin. As expected he is such a great actor that it's not difficult to create synergy with. We kinda have the same wavelength in communicating about our work. He is the best partner I worked with by far. I feel so comfortable working with him that going for a shooting is something fun that I look for everyday. Maybe because we are the same age, we clicked easily and we can talk about everything, from work matters to non serious matters. We have become close friends now only after 3 weeks. That's how well we get along with each other. 

NOV, 2017
Hyun Bin's POV

I have few weeks off works. I only had some business meetings while waiting for my new movie, Swindlers premiering next week. I should've plan to go somewhere during my off days but my friends mostly are busy, so does my brother. I wanted to take my parents somewhere but they prefer to stay in Seoul. Aging factor maybe, they now prefer to stay in the country than go travel. My girlfriend, So Ra is busy too. So it seems that it's only me who is free while everyone doesn't.

Once again those who didn't know I am writing a fanfic can DM me for the link. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

i did not said YJ lives 2-10 minutes away. I said MS Entertainment (her agency) is about 5-10 minutes drive from VAST. I know that neighbourhood. There are many agencies there. 

I don't even know where she lives or HB lives and I am not the original poster about this. I don't even have Weibo acc. 

haha I don’t think @polkadots was referring to your post. She was referring to the post before you. 

and yes it’s true Hyun Bin does not stay in that building at all nor his family. 
The HB Family in the directory refers to his family business HB Family Holdings. 

They bought the land and built it for commercial purposes. There is also Coridel Entertainment and Cordiel group and Jessica’s Blanc and Eclare there for rental yield. 

this is an low down on the building.
Its an amazing building! I wish I can work in a office like that! 
https://www.archdaily.com/889595/925-building-jhw-iroje-architects-and-planners

Construction: JEHYO Architecture

Client: HB FAMILY HOLDINGS

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 3

Does anyone see what I see? in the Couch Talk Swoon video, when YJ finished reading her question from the paper, it was HB put it down on the table :heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, aduck said:

Does anyone see what I see? in the Couch Talk Swoon video, when YJ finished reading her question from the paper, it was HB put it down on the table :heart:

Which part? 

1 minute ago, binjinunnie said:

Which part? 

Right after she finished reading her 1st question. You could see that HB was leaning towards the table and you could also hear the sound of the paper while YJ was answering the question.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aduck said:

Yes at 0:30 first question. 

• Like 4

Guys let’s help keep yejin’s comments clean so report all the recent comments that mentions HB or Binjin, PLEASE. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Yes at 0:30 first question. 

Yup and besides you can see the paper roll on HB's side. Yihee. :D

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1