Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

as much as i wanna believe we dont wanna be V4STED again! lol

• Like 9

Rant

So my husband started watching CLOY last night and this morning he messaged me that both leads in CLOY are not goodlooking. Seriously, the moment i read his message, I wanted to choke him!!! Binjin not goodlooking? Is he blind af??? Is he freaking kidding me? Wtf is his standards? Urghhhhhhh!!! 

P.S. Good thing that hubby is in Singapore and I am in Manila, else i might get charge with assault and battery lol

• LOL 24

10 minutes ago, Binjin4real said:

@Kristen Son @cloyfan it’s this post that i saw. Look at the line they draw on the silhouette. I think it’s really there hehe

what does it mean? can anyone translate the tunisia or arabic word?

14 minutes ago, jane snow said:

we dont wanna be V4STED again!

I agree. We don’t want another denial. 

I don’t see anything at all, it’s too dark and maybe it’s better not to scrutinize more this pic. If this goes viral, she may end not posting anything except plants and flowers.  Also, we already have many other precious moments to make our ship navigate with hope and happiness. :)

• Like 19
  • Insightful 1

Shoppers, sorry to burst the bubble here.  I tried hard but also could not see anything at all.

Anyway it is not possible as someone already pointed out that the night skyline is not LA but Bangkok. So the picture is taken in Bangkok where YJ went to for work bit not HB. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

@Sukma Anggraini i only used the translate function on Insta to see what it said, basically pointed out that there was a silhouette there on the photo, and said that it was HB. I personally think it could be anyone, i do see the shadow there, but who knows whose it belonged to, i’m just hoping it was his :)

Update about my post: after looking at the photo again, i think another possibility is that it was her own silhouette. If it was then my apology, please excuse my delulu heart and mind :wacko:

Edited by Binjin4real
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, Binjin4real said:

@Sukma Anggraini i only used the translate function on Insta to see what it said, basically pointed out that there was a silhouette there on the photo, and said that it was HB. I personally think it could be anyone, i do see the shadow there, but who knows whose it belonged to, i’m just hoping it was his :)

that red circle is not where the silhouette is. I'm talking about an actual smiling face. but I don't want to be v@sted so I'll just say look at the building on the left, his face is in there.

• Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, sussieh said:

I don’t see anything at all, it’s too dark and maybe it’s better not to scrutinize more this pic. If this goes viral, she may end not posting anything except plants and flowers.  Also, we already have many other precious moments to make our ship navigate with hope and happiness. :)

Sometimes I don’t understand those extreme shippers. Everything they do are linked with each other. I’m worried that they will feel the stress..

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

that red circle is not where the silhouette is. I'm talking about an actual smiling face. but I don't want to be v@sted so I'll just say look at the building on the left, his face is in there.

Do you mean the grainy figure on the left hand border of the picture? I tried to scrutinized it and still cant tell...haha thought of using a magnifying glass...but oh well, I'm just glad that we do have many other solid moments to rely on :)

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

Sometimes I don’t understand those extreme shippers. Everything they do are linked with each other. I’m worried that they will feel the stress..

I agree. I don't want to go overboard. There are more than enough public things to fangirl over, no need to put pressure on them. Plus, we already know they were together during that time so no need to dig further.

the face in the building can only be hb if that photo was taken of downtown LA. If she was in bangkok maybe it's the face of her manager or photographer. He kind of has the same haircut as binnie, so much so that in YJ's insta I thought it was hb but it was the photographer. 

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Wow this thread is moving crazily fast, I hardly catch up. Can we be a responsible shipper.?

To comrades who follow the 'popular' IG accounts, if you think they are 'over analyze', please message them nicely and ask them to take down the post before it blows out. Or the very least ask them NOT to TAG Yejin and Vast. I am already frustrated on how all these fan accounts tagging yejin and vast. It's okay to ship and delulu but restraint our selves to tag them. Enough with hashtags. I am afraid we will never get any confirmation of them. AT ALL if this keeps happening. Or worst, SYJ will deactivate her IG. 

If I can marry this comment, I would.

Ship all we want but be careful about delulu comments. And also breaking the fourth wall (based on my older shipping experiences). No need to tag them - if they really want to search / gauge their fan base, they’ll know how to do it via hashtag  searches or google or whatever (I’m not the sharpest techie users in the block, but you’ll get it). They have teams for that too I think hahaha.

On a separate note, wow you guys are so active! I haven’t backread yet omg hehe...

ETA: Just saw V@st’s update - awww we all miss Ri Jeong Hyuk, too!!! Ok now I feel like having Korean food or something...

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Uri Ri Junghyuk playing the piano :wub:

I hope our fellow shoppers will stay rational even though we all have strong desires for our couple to come out and admit their relationship. Pushing them doesn't do anything good. It might just push them to keep their relationship further under wraps.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Omo.

Hopefully it's not another hand type situation.

It's not a surprise then if SYJ decided not to post anything when any photo is scrutinised to death.

SIGH

On a positive note, good to see HB back.

And hopefully hear about SYJ and any new projects soon.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, superspace said:

Even MC knew the ship has sailed! Our parent is close friends and even can do telepathy! :D

Hide contents

They confirmed in ambiguity (Had prior discussion).

I like how HB smirked when SYJ replied "not really" to the MC's question on whether they discussed it prior. HB wore a similar smirk in another interview when SYJ mentioned she try to eat healthy during filming period, which then prompted SYJ to admit that unhealthy food are nice though.

HB knowing when SYJ isn't entirely honest with her answer makes me wonder how much time they actually spent together. So much hope and love for this two.

Edited by BJC
  • Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, my name is Amelie and I'm an (BinJin) addict. 

Lol okay so I've been reading and spending tons of time on this thread the moment CLOY ended, and I gotta say, this has been a saving grace for me when it comes to my addiction to BinJin. I found this forum from searching for them fervently online due to my desperation to see more of them after the show ended, and thank God I did! It took me this long to sign up, introduce myself, and post something because I wanted to first finish reading this thread from day 1 and phew!... that was a workout for my eyes lol. But my giddiness was drunk from all the content I found in here and my faith and belief that they are indeed together and a couple in real life has definitely strengthened big-time. You guys are no joke insightful! I'm amazed by the new discoveries every time -- I would never have realized half of the things that were mentioned here if it weren't for everyone's ninja ways~. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to you all and say thank you for filling my BinJin heart to the brim. :wub: 

Protect BinJin at all costs! #InGroceryWeTrust 

Edited by amelie
  • Like 16
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, rosy said:

HB nodded his head for around 12 times to show his agreement with SYJ that they did not really discuss the scripts of cloy together in advance. 

Daddy HB should be proud of you for the accuracy of counting his nodded :D

• LOL 15

For the life of me, maybe I am a real bad detective or not cut out to notice details, but no matter how I lighten or zoom in..I still cannot see anything in that picture. So, let’s be responsible and move on and away from it. We don’t want to create more drama off details that have no actual merit.  SYJ has posted HB in her IG many times, and let’s be grateful for that

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3