Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@Annie12 I've always thought that was sweet that he said he wanted her to be in a cheerful and bright production so she could show off her charms. I think this goes along with what he said about having thought she was as serious as her roles and being surprised to find out that she's actually full of laughter and bright. I mean, what actor would say he wants to be a production that would show off his costar's charms?

• Like 16
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

what actor would say he wants to be a production that would show off his costar's charms?

This part is one of the most swooning moments in my opinion and how « brave » to say it so explicit because he was in front of many medias :wub: (I wasn’t expecting that because of the dating rumors). The  first time I watched this video and heard him expressing it, I stayed in cloud 9 for a while! :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, sussieh said:

For example, after rewatching just now this video because of your post, I found myself swooning because of their smiles between 57:33 and 57:37. Maybe I am just delusional LOL but it seems to me that those smiles exchanged there are in tune, and at the end he quickly look at her too hahaha.

@sussiehThat was after they both said channel 20 right?  And then the MC commented and said oh you guys use the same operator... and then I like how SYJ immediately change the topic with her pokerface and said it's also on channel 3 and HB's like "Yup that's right." And then silence and secret smiles exchanged afterwards.  Maybe HB and SYJ thought ooops, we revealed another piece of info to fuel our dating rumours again (or maybe it's my delulu mind taking over again lol.) The MC said it's on channel 17 for her.. and then I see some fans were mentioning different channels on the live chat. I saw channel 16 and channel 3 and channel 6.. lol. but HB and SYJ "coincidently" have the same operator. Why did HB have to look at her before answering. Lol hmmm

10 hours ago, superspace said:

I just want to give appreciation how consistent HB with his words (Want to work together again with SYJ) :wub:

And He said it not just once, but many times with very sweet and beautiful explanation:

@superspaceI feel like they have discussed about this before in depth (well they admit about discussing it together too). I feel like HB is giving hints to directors and scriptwriters to make a rom com and melodrama for us already!!  And for HB to bring up about wanting to cast together again for at least 4 times, the idea to want to cast together must be agreed upon.. if it wasn't a mutual agreement I don't think HB would even mention about wanting to cast together.  I mean I don't think HB would mention it if he knew SYJ doesn't feel the same way, as HB is a gentleman and respects his colleague. HB wouldn't put SYJ in an uncomfortable situation. So yeah maybe SYJ wanted to act together as much as HB wanted to even though HB was the only one who mentioned it lol... But I wonder how this discussion had started between them.  He specifically say rom com and melodrama too lol..

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

the start of close BFF:heart:

g1471pimz9yk.gif

4f377a31e29880c768af4a896b75fe6f175ef8e4

807cd0f16f80a6fafedcf46513b6b1cdefe3cc5c.gifv

Spoiler

-------------------------------

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin could have a relationship

by Kaitlyn Kubrick
 -February 17, 2020

74-2-e1581979363519-696x389.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin could have a relationship. Fans suspect that the love between them goes beyond the screen.

However, the actors that give life to the leading roles have raised suspicions about whether they would be dating in real life. Throughout the drama the couple formed by Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin gave us lovely moments that were part of the story in which Yoon Se Ri is trapped in North Korea , but fans were so surprised at the connection that they transmitted that They began to think that the way they looked was possible only because of real feelings.

The drama page also shared some photos of the couple that ignited those rumors, but that was not all. Images have been released prior to the filming of this story where both are doing some shopping while they were in the United States and, although Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have denied fan suspicions , they admitted that they like to excite fans of Crash Landing On You by posting selfies together.

Now that the drama came to an end, this ship could do the same, however, during the party that the cast held to commemorate the end of the drama , the actors came wearing similar attire, so, although some cataloged it as a tribute to his characters due to the similarities with costumes they used during filming, others considered it as a couple’s dress.

https://www.somagnews.com/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-relationship/

• Like 14
  • Love 8

• I didn't know he could sing. Imagine Hyun Bin singing this on their wedding day, one day B)

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

@superspaceI feel like they have discussed about this before in depth (well they admit about discussing it together too). I feel like HB is giving hints to directors and scriptwriters to make a rom com and melodrama for us already!!  And for HB to bring up about wanting to cast together again for at least 4 times, the idea to want to cast together must be agreed upon.. if it wasn't a mutual agreement I don't think HB would even mention about wanting to cast together.  I mean I don't think HB would mention it if he knew SYJ doesn't feel the same way, as HB is a gentleman and respects his colleague. HB wouldn't put SYJ in an uncomfortable situation. So yeah maybe SYJ wanted to act together as much as HB wanted to even though HB was the only one who mentioned it lol... But I wonder how this discussion had started between them.  He specifically say rom com and melodrama too lol..

Yees, Love is two hearts beating as one!

Their atmosphere in CLOY press confrence is on another level. But, they also still represent as respectable & professional actors.

SYJ also had the mutual feelings:

Mom has the same answer with Dad! :wub:

Even MC knew the ship has sailed! Our parent is close friends and even can do telepathy! :D

Spoiler

They confirmed in ambiguity (Had prior discussion).

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

@Annie12 I've always thought that was sweet that he said he wanted her to be in a cheerful and bright production so she could show off her charms. I think this goes along with what he said about having thought she was as serious as her roles and being surprised to find out that she's actually full of laughter and bright. I mean, what actor would say he wants to be a production that would show off his costar's charms?

I thot it was really sweet of HB too. And just like JH who remembers everything about SR, HB seems to remember a lot of things about YJ. He said he was surprised that YJ was as energetic as he was (I guess he meant as a guy). And despite the fact that they hardly filmed together in the same room, HB noticed how cheerful and bright YJ is (I'm guessing it's also through the drinking/ eating sessions with the director). :D   I also love how he admire and is almost in awe of YJ as an actress and wants to see more of her talent and work with her more. I truly believe that, besides having a crush on her (lol), HB was full of respect for YJ as a fellow actor. YJ also said she prefers to be praised for her acting rather than her beauty. Isn't this such a great foundation for their friendship and courtship? 

Also, have to say a BIG THANK YOU to the director of TN cuz he's really the MATCHMAKER for Binjin!! He said he had the both of them in mind when he wrote the roles and sought them out for it (and both accepted cuz of both the script and cuz the other party was considering it - I think both have wanted to work together for awhile now). AND he arranged for all their drinking sessions which allow Binjin to know each other better. :D Greatest Matchmaker ever!!

5 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:
  • I didn't know he could sing. Imagine Hyun Bin singing this on their wedding day  

Oh yeah, I was also totally surprised when I first found out HB can sing. I think he enjoys singing and music quite a bit. He plays the piano pretty well too, based on one performance he did for the Japan fan meet. He even almost become a lead singer for a rock band!! My favorite song of his is "This Man" from Secret Garden OST. It matches his vocals really well, and I think it even won some of the musicbank No.1 spots.

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

I feel like they have discussed about this before in depth (well they admit about discussing it together too). I feel like HB is giving hints to directors and scriptwriters to make a rom com and melodrama for us already!!  And for HB to bring up about wanting to cast together again for at least 4 times, the idea to want to cast together must be agreed upon.. if it wasn't a mutual agreement I don't think HB would even mention about wanting to cast together. 

I agree! SYJ also keep nodding her head whenever HB brings this up during the TN promo events. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@superspace “Even MC knew the ship has sailed! Our parent is close friends and even can do telepathy! :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-YcSknbbO/?igshid=14qokqrmap3m5

HB nodded his head for around 12 times to show his agreement with SYJ that they did not really discuss the scripts of cloy together in advance. 

Telepathy! Don’t tell no porkies you two love birds! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, superspace said:

SYJ also had the mutual feelings:

45 minutes ago, superspace said:

Mom has the same answer with Dad! :wub:

37 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I agree! SYJ also keep nodding her head whenever HB brings this up during the TN promo events. 

@superspace Oooh so at the end she did acknowledge the facts about wanting to act together when finally they get to be in CLOY. Their wish came true hehee. So happy for them! 

@TotoroSY She had been secretly acknowledging and going with the flow with HB's answers in 2018 and finally in CLOY press con she came to light about it. Hehe

I hope the next news about them is marriage announcement :wub::heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

:wub:

9 hours ago, jane snow said:

@Loveumore and @sussieh thanks! 

when can we see these like their real babies!!!??

Also i just miss them so much nowadays

YJ has been teasing us with he IG active status with a lil bit of likes and comments and postings and then gone again... then the Next day HB  resurrected... yadayadayada... but it is better than nothing tho ^^v im not complaining at all... but i wanna see YJ really bad huhu

patience is a virtue

who knows the next post will b her and him right? fingers crossed

( gosh i sound like a 15 yr old!!!)

@Moonstarmagick where u @?

Just  wait and pray sincerely. God willing BinJin will bless us with good news. Be positive:kiss_wink:

And to fill up that longings...take ur time to watch their lovely moments:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, rosy said:

HB nodded his head for around 12 times to show his agreement with SYJ that they did not really discuss the scripts of cloy together in advance

They so did, that was a little unconvincing :rolleyes: and the way HB turned to her awaiting her answer so he could be on board with whatever she had to say and then the slight chuckle uhuh uhuh. I mean for cL0sE fRi3nd$ who went grocery shopping together in LA and then what didn’t talk to each other months leading up to the project? Technically, she didn’t lie... “Not really. We both knew each other were given the script.” Ahem, sure, sure, we believe you ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 5

Not sure if anyone had posted this but saw this on Instagram just now...  Synchronized neck movements for our Binjin couple. Yet another couplely movement spotted :D:D:D:D:D

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

i just saw a tweet that HB will really start filming his new movie w HJM in SK. 

I think they could not delay productions knowing it will cost them.

They will prolly shoot in Seoul which is safer.

(lowkey wanting d filming will b delayed so we can hear smthng  frm BINJIN)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Binjin4real said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsPrlTJn1ep/?igshid=1dh2uzvcia8ym

guys, someone mentioned on insta that there was a silhouette of a man in this photo! I think they’re right!!! Can anyone spot it too or it was just my delulu mind hahaha

Im so hoping it was HB’s silhouette!!! :wub:

kkkyyaaaakkk  so i took a photo of that pic and I see a face in that black bar next to YJ's head and it really does look like HB face, he's smiling and has MOTA hair.

I think we're all going crazy hahahahahah  we're all crazy in love with BinJin Love

LMK if I should delete this: don't want another issue

• Like 4

I think this LA skyline photo is where you guys have officially lost me:lol:  it's so grainy how can you guys see anything?

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Just now, cloyfan said:

I think this LA skyline photo is where you guys have officially lost me:lol:  it's so grainy how can you guys see anything?

i took a photo with my phone from the laptop then zoomed in. that's the only way to see it hehe

11 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

i took a photo with my phone from the laptop then zoomed in. that's the only way to see it hehe

@Kristen Son @cloyfan it’s this post that i saw. Look at the line they draw on the silhouette. I think it’s really there hehe

• Like 1