Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

17 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

yeap i noticed this too. Like how do you know miss?? and WHY DO U HAVE TO TELL THE MC? LOLOLOL 

okay Miss Yejin, in case i meet HB i surely will ask his phone for a selfie B)

maybe i will look pretty with small face like someone mwehehe 

@sussieh  and @Elle R well whatever it is we got emotional beautiful kiss. Tehee :)

And how many times have you been doing selfie with your "close friend" miss??? ( this time im just soooo curious to see hb phone gallery hahaha 

I swear she always quick to cover her slip haha smart girl but shippers are smartter hehe 

But do not blame yourself beautiful yejin thats how its is when your in love and been in love for quite sometime ( my guess wink wink) you know your everyday life is like is his everyday life in short " togetheness " ergo when your with people public ( interviews bts) so hard not to slip ...i love you Yejin your so cute always so candid !!! Breath of fresh air for celebrities and ergo HB fell for her. Ahhh they are so match! 

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinIsReal

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, pausal said:

Finally semi delurking hahahaha, I’ve only been replying to some of you here but never actually made an entire post! 

Anywhooo I don’t really want to make this long ‘cause all shoppers already said what I wanted to say haha! I just wanted to post something that I noticed when I rewatched their kakao interview last night (I think this hasn’t been raised here yet, I’m not sure!!). But at the 59:35 mark when they were gonna take a selfie together, SYJ asked HB if he can be the one to take the photo, then SYJ turns to the host and tells her “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” I kept to replaying that part just to be sure I heard the tone of her voice and that she was really talking to the host! And ahhhhhhhhh she really was speaking to the host!!!!! It’s like she’s saying (or it gives off that vibe) that they takes selfies a lot together and HB is the one who does it!!!!!!! WAH this may be delulu or what but I don’t care. I’ll believe the things I see and hear that’s coming directly from them hehehehehehe

Okay that’s all I wanted to share! Back to lurking! 

Happy shopping, shoppers! 

I was see your link again. And I'm realized you are correct.that's mean that they take selfie frequently right? :wub:

God, please set them to be real couple soon. they are just cute together! 

• Like 10

Close Friend 

ypobcX.gif

throwback

• Like 14
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Does anyone think it possible that CLoY Director, writer and production crew had to sign non-disclosure agreements as a pre-condition to BinJin starring in CLoY? as a "privacy protection" for BinJin?  and OH, did HB/SYJ hv to consent to uploading all those bts on Youtube? Or a TvN decision? The Director would be a treasure chest of info on BinJin interactions during CLoY. How I wish I could abduct and hypnotise him to spill the beans. Hehee.

I can totally believe this! When I first boarded this ship, I was so surprised to learn that there were already rumors about them and that the LA incident already happened when they accepted CLOY. I was thinking to myself: "Wow! the audacity of this couple. They must be really that big of a deal in the industry to decide to work in this drama despite the still ongoing rumor. So, yeah, I think NDAs were issued to cast and crew of the production. 

I think that HB really, really wanted to work with YJ again ASAP esp after LA,, and he's like: Hell or high water, we're gonna do this. 

I know that HB is doing Bargaining, which I think is action/thriller (pls correct me if am wrong),  Am wondering now on what's gonna be YJ's next project (after the wedding, of course :kiss_wink: )

• Like 16
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, ireobseo said:

yeap i noticed this too. Like how do you know miss?? and WHY DO U HAVE TO TELL THE MC? LOLOLOL 

EXACTLY! And she could've just said something like when someone has longer arms, he/she should be the one to take the photo so your face looks smaller but noooooo she said that if HB takes it, her face will look smaller hehehehehhe 

48 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

I was see your link again. And I'm realized you are correct.that's mean that they take selfie frequently right? :wub:

God, please set them to be real couple soon. they are just cute together! 

Yesssssss and I hope so too!! Don't want to rush them or anything, I just want them to take their time together and enjoy each others company :heart: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, Elle R said:

We can't also miss the fact that before the host and SYJ even said anything, HB was already getting his phone ready for the selfie :lol:.

HB more relax every time I watched the interview with SYJ . SYJ really can make HB more opened and not to shy anymore.:blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

also wanna share during the 54:42 ish mark when the MC asked if they were gonna eat the snacks , and hyunbin looked to ye Jin and said “no we won’t eat it now, right?” . Perhaps did they eat it together after -_- seemed pretty cute to me bcuz it was like he was asking her for confirmation hehe.

• Like 6
  • LOL 15

3 hours ago, pausal said:

Finally semi delurking hahahaha, I’ve only been replying to some of you here but never actually made an entire post! 

Anywhooo I don’t really want to make this long ‘cause all shoppers already said what I wanted to say haha! I just wanted to post something that I noticed when I rewatched their kakao interview last night (I think this hasn’t been raised here yet, I’m not sure!!). But at the 59:35 mark when they were gonna take a selfie together, SYJ asked HB if he can be the one to take the photo, then SYJ turns to the host and tells her “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” I kept to replaying that part just to be sure I heard the tone of her voice and that she was really talking to the host! And ahhhhhhhhh she really was speaking to the host!!!!! It’s like she’s saying (or it gives off that vibe) that they takes selfies a lot together and HB is the one who does it!!!!!!! WAH this may be delulu or what but I don’t care. I’ll believe the things I see and hear that’s coming directly from them hehehehehehe

Okay that’s all I wanted to share! Back to lurking! 

Happy shopping, shoppers! 

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

We can't also miss the fact that before the host and SYJ even said anything, HB was already getting his phone ready for the selfie :lol:.

Omg I agree with you @Elle R!!!!! I'm so sorry guys, so I watched it again and I think SYJ didn't even ask HB to take their photo. HB just knew that he will be the one to take it and while they were getting ready to pose that's when SYJ told the host “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” AHHHHHHH MY BINJIN HEART :love: 

59:30 mark

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

8 minutes ago, pausal said:

Omg I agree with you @Elle R!!!!! I'm so sorry guys, so I watched it again and I think SYJ didn't even ask HB to take their photo. HB just knew that he will be the one to take it and while they were getting ready to pose that's when SYJ told the host “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” AHHHHHHH MY BINJIN HEART :love: 

59:30 mark

He is sooo whippped! Omg! 

I remember during the press con, (when HB was acting all aloof  and barely look at YJ, that I thought he's gonna have a stiff neck from all the effort not to look at YJ :D) and they were asked to pose together for photos and she just nonchalantly slipped her hand in his arm, pulled him towards her, and smiled this really sweet smile like saying "He's all mine". :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Hehe. 
HB is CEO of VAST, but ... at home, SYJ is the master of the house. Like the way Capt Ri being punished by Yoon CEO bcoz playing games too much. 

Aigoo, HB is CEO in real and SYJ is CEO in drama :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

I've seen this gif in weibo but dont know how to add. 

HB: "oh baby, don't look at me like that. You made me so shy huhu", then turn head and slightly smile with shyness. 

:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

28 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@flailingfangirl beautifully said! I agree that at his core, HB is a simple (in a good way) man who has very genuine intentions. I don’t think that he’s looking for a trophy wife (because let’s not kid ourselves, he’s the trophy lol) and I agree that he’s looking for a worthy partner who understands and supports him. I think he has met his match in SYJ in so many ways. She is so intelligent and independent and although she can be feisty, he seems to WANT to be able to handle it. What I think is incredibly important in their relationship is that he seems to respect and hold SYJ in very high esteem. SYJ has probably intimidated a lot of men in her time but HB seems to appreciate all that she has to offer. Of course this is all speculation and I could be 100% delusional but I believe they are what the other person has been looking for.

Exactly my thoughts. He’s looking for a worthy partner for life and she’s looking for an equal. YJ has a high standard and can easily intimidate anyone but HB takes her as it is and appreciate everything she has on the table. As for HB, it is hard because like you said, he is the crown jewel and some women will worry on how to measure up. Sure we are all speculating at this juncture but I do think they are what each other needs :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Well, Hyun bin turned from a Sangnamja to a Puppynamja under her dictatorship and that’s why I am here

From Rawrrrrr to Woof!

I’ll take that :D

Happy puppy and loving lady-captain for sure.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1