Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Just wanna ask the long term SYJ fans here, is SYJ really a good cook? Coz I never seen her cook before in Variety show or in her IG. 

can someone confirm. Tq

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Just wanna ask the long term SYJ fans here, is SYJ really a good cook? Coz I never seen her cook before in Variety show or in her IG. 

can someone confirm. Tq

I'm not a long term fan. However,  If you watch her guesting in Master of the house aka All the butlers, she has a lot of nice dinnerwares in her kitchen and one of the host ask if she likes to cook and she said she likes to prepare tablewares but not cook (or something like that) I'm not sure if she is kidding though.

But I just saw this - http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201812131102283559038_2

So I guess she was kidding!

Edited by ktp-syj
adding a link
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

can someone confirm. Tq

She is :) She likes hosting small gatherings with her friends too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

can someone confirm. Tq

She doesn't cook often (most probably due to her busy schedule), but Lee Minjung, one of her really good friends, posted on IG in Dec 2018 and praised her cooking skills. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

@sharluvsenergy as the saying goes..the best way to a Man's heart is through his stomach.:D..in the kakao interview YG was very candid to say HB ate a lot when he is trying to develop his Built for RJH role. I bet that' s a hell lot of Potato soup:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

4 hours ago, rosy said:

HB is popular for being a gentleman & always polite with his costars & other people, but how dared he make a very dirty joke with YJ “come here” (the bed) in front of the staffs & YJ stopped him by replying “just look at me only”

We know that the designed couple rings were chosen by HB & YJ, we also saw a wedding cake at the wrap up party. 

she doesn’t stop him, she plays along. The “just look at me” line is from their first kiss scene. It’s like she’s saying his “come here (goes to bed)* version is the new/similar version of the first kiss scene. 

HB did not design the couple rings. He chose the design tho.   

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

My interpretion of the line is different than yours. 
For me, that’s the way YJ stopped him from joking around on cam too much!

YJ seems to remind HB to stop staring at her too much on cam by whispering something to him, that’s why he closed his eyes for a while. 

I said they chose the couple rings, not designed them

• Like 9

@yoonseri97 I always go :wub: when I saw the rings. It just represent them so well,  simplicity. I wonder what will their wedding band be? :w00t:

• Love 2

5 hours ago, jacdayans said:

The feminist in me is disappointed with HB’s patriarchal view on marriage but the shipper in me is going gaga with all the imaginations on domestic-Binjin lol

Some men tend to have very conservative & patriarchal opinions on marriage but with strong-willed wife by their side, nothing else matters than the happiness of their significant other. Whereas some managed to find common ground upon meeting someone special. I hope that is the case for our Binjin. 

Hahaha I feel that too as a feminist, but if I was SYJ I would turn the perspective to, I am an independent career woman and I am almost good at everything I do, cooking is not an exception. I excel in everything I do. I wear sexy clothes because I like it and I don't do it to please others. I think SYJ is very well known  to have beautiful bod anyway, she exercises a lot as well, HB is just damn lucky to have her. While on the last, let's say it's a bonus for both that they got to hold each other for good. They're definitely a mighty visual together. My delulu....

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Hi binjin family:blush:

I'm not sure if someone already posted but if there is just ignore.

please vote to our binjin couple in metkstar!

Thank you:kiss_wink:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, rosy said:
My interpretion of the line is different than yours. 
For me, that’s the way YJ stopped him from joking around on cam too much!

YJ seems to remind HB to stop staring at her too much on cam by whispering something to him, that’s why he closed his eyes for a while. 

I said they chose the couple rings, not designed them

it’s not a interpretation, it’s the translation on the swoon channel. When she says that they show the first kiss scene. 

And I’m sorry!!! I read it wrong! My bad  

• Like 1

@rosy It's interesting to know you have a different intepretation on that but I want to explain a lil bit ^^. 

That sentence was RJH's line in their 1st kiss scene (나만 보시오). 

The editor even put their 1st kiss scene below when YJ said that. 

https://imgur.com/a/yWW0ech

More explanation 

Spoiler

It's not common to speak Korean that way in daily life. I mean even though NK people and SK people can understand each other, there are differences in their language like pronunciation of some consonants, the way they end the sentences, vocabs (you can see Jumeok happened to be their interpreter in some scenes hehe) etc. 

And I know she was playing along with him but still don't know why she chose to say that haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, N V said:

@rosy It's interesting to know you have a different intepretation on that but I want to explain a lil bit ^^. 

That sentence was RJH's line in their 1st kiss scene (나만 보시오). 

The editor even put their 1st kiss scene below when YJ said that. 

https://imgur.com/a/yWW0ech

More explanation 

Reveal hidden contents

It's not common to speak Korean that way in daily life. I mean even though NK people and SK people can understand each other, there are differences in their language like pronunciation of some consonants, the way they end the sentences, vocabs (you can see Jumeok happened to be their interpreter in some scenes hehe) etc. 

And I know she was playing along with him but still don't know why she chose to say that haha

yup. Wish whoever edited the bts hadn’t cut it from context because if he made the joke that means they were discussing something prior... it just seemed like HB asked if they were going to have a bed scene or smth after the couple ring and made the joke. (Just as he asked how they would hold hands to show their rings and then held yejin’s hands in a funny way) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@sharluvsenergy as the saying goes..the best way to a Man's heart is through his stomach.:D..in the kakao interview YG was very candid to say HB ate a lot when he is trying to develop his Built for RJH role. I bet that' s a hell lot of Potato soup:P

Uri Yejin must have cooked a lot of food for Hyun Bin to help him bulk up. If not, she must have sat beside him and watch him eat in bliss to know that he ate a lot. ;)

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

HB likes to cook.

YJ likes to cook.

HB likes to eat.

YJ likes to eat.

They can cook and eat together.

Hehehe.

p/s: if you watch many of his dramas and movies, you’ll realize usually there will be a scene where he cooks! I’m horrible at technology but yeah *insert those videos here* #realnamjawhocooks

Now I want to have grilled food fed to me a la HB and YJ in CLOY. Sigh.

• Like 5
  • LOL 17