Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

8 hours ago, ktp-syj said:

Sharing another link of how both SYJ and HB's actions - https://hernorm.com/signs-of-unspoken-mutual-attraction/

The last part of this article says that while reading all these points ,there is one particular person , in your mind.

I shook my head:phew:.. Actually two persons came to my mind:P...

What were you thinking,..I m talking about our 

Binjin ..LOL:tounge_xd:..

Seriously all these points are clear proofs that they are indeed  more than friends.As I never had a relationship in all my 20 yrs of life, so didn't know how does it feel when two people are together or attracted..(In my case it would be always one sided crushes that keep on changing within the blink of an eye:lol:) .Thus now I seemed to have been little bit educated all thanks to our Binjin (my first serious ship) and our dear shoppers.Before joining this thread I couldn't interpret their interactions clearly (me being inexperienced :wub:)although I used to get the feeling that they were really close .I think I have become a pro now in these type of matters ;).Their spark made me ship them and I made a soompi account just for CLOY and our OTP.I wasn't even aware of such type of forums but as CLOY went on a hiatus during its run, I accidentally stumbled here while frantically searching for CLOY related materials.Never shipped any onscreen couple seriously cause I could bother less about their personal lives and there would be no evidences .However, these two give such good vibes that one can't help but adore them together.Plus we have the grocery pics,other evidences as well.

It is really funny that after reading this article and the other one which was about signs of men being smitten ,a normal person would think of the people who are close to them in real life  but here I m ,all these time rewinding in my mind, Hyun Bin's actions towards YJ while reading the article:joy:.

Even science confirms that we shoppers are not delulus cause such types of articles are based on surveys and experiments..:heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Because I had so much fun reading this article and remembering all the promo and BTS videos of Binjin which reminds me of HB's actions towards YJ, want to repost some of these 15 tell-tale signs of "Hyun Bin-in-love"  with examples (I am not too good with posting videos/ pictures and too lazy to search the link, so just words for now) :

Read the full article here - I've only extracted the sub headlines. :D

https://hackspirit.com/15-undeniable-signs-a-man-is-falling-in-love/

15 undeniable signs a man is falling in love

by Lachlan BrownDecember 18, 2019, 10:32 am

It’s no secret that men aren’t always forthcoming with their feelings for women.

A lot of times, guys are afraid they are going to scare a girl off if they make a declaration of love too soon.

That being said, sometimes they don’t even realize how hard they have fallen until sometimes it’s almost too late – Enter romantic comedy with dramatic kissing scene at the end, just in time for a fairy-tale ending.

It might seem far-fetched to wind up in a situation like that, but it does happen. Guys don’t always know they are in love – and that’s the truth.

If you want to know what’s going on and you can’t wait for him to catch up to his feelings, here are some secret signs to look for in his behavior.

1. He’s a perfect gentleman.

It's pretty obvious throughout TN promo: 

- HB gesturing to SYJ to cover her legs before sitting down

- HB waiting for SYJ before she boarded the bus,

- noticing the cables on the floor all the time and always putting them away so SYJ doesn't trip on it

- putting away her water bottle, getting the mic for her on her seat

etc etc etc etc.....list is endless

During CLOY shooting/ BTS

- waiting for YJ at the airport for Mongolia flight

- polite hands when catching her during both paragliding scenes

- taking off fake snow from her hair

etc etc etc....please add more if you recall 

AND....pushing the grocery cart at Ralph's in LA, while she walks around leisurely and chooses the items.

- I have seen many times where the lady is the one pushing the cart (esp married couples LOL) and the guy (usually husband) walk around. LOL! So HB pushing the cart is really very gentlemanly

2. He loves how weird you are.

I love this sign!! HB is ALWAYS laughing his head off whenever SYJ goes on her silly actions

- when she tried singing during one TN promo (where there was no power) and HB was laughing at the side

- when they were with their staff and YJ did all the funny actions while HB just got shy and just laughed

- when YJ read her compliment to HB during the SWOON video, and he was just laughing at her wit and cheekiness

- when he joined in all of YJ's filter insta stories and videos

3. His body language is all off.

Hmmm, this one's a bit tougher. I guess all the times he was so physically close to YJ during TN promo and even did funny actions for YJ's Insta videos during TN promo

- Or when during the final paragliding scene BTS where he swung her around?

4. He gives you all of his attention.

Need I say more?  Thousands of pictures of videos where HB was just staring at YJ while she talks, and she even had to nudge him to get him to take his eyes off her and look at the camera LOL!!

- Also he notices everything she does during their promo event and makes sure she is safe and well-taken care of.

5. His smile says it all.

Again, need I say more? Have we seen HB smiles SO MUCH and SO OPENLY with any of his other female co-stars. Or even his male co-stars? Plus his smile has become so cheeky and super happy since he met SYJ.

6. He can’t sit still.

Hmmm, now which example is good for this? I guess when he keeps moving SYJ around and takes her place on stage? Or when he skipped towards her during one of the TN stage event LOL!!

7. Your sex life is off the hook.

Now this one, only Binjin will know. WINK WINK

8. He wants to protect you.

Need I say more? HB is YJ's bodyguard, both in Reel and Real life. Please proceed to watch all the TN promo stage events and CLOY BTS

9. He’s not afraid to be himself.

Isn't it clear? HB has never let himself loose so much before (in front of the camera), except when he's with SYJ.

10. He takes you home.

If our guess is correct and they are on the verge of marriage, then for sure they would have been each other's house and have even met each other's parents. Pray hard!

11. He only has eyes for you.

Please refer to SIGN 4.

12. He introduces you to the special people in his life.

Remember that fan report of HB with SYJ and his marine senior (who's his good friend). BIG CLUE!!

13. He doesn’t stop talking about you to other people.

Though we don't know if HB talks about SYJ to all his friends and family, but for sure he is always mentioning SYJ during interviews (Esquire) and also whenever the MC ask why we should watch the show (it's always SYJ!)

14. He can forgive and forget.

For this we don't have as clear clues since it's only HB and SYJ who would know. But I must say he "forgave" her quite fast during the SWOON Compliment video after he "accuses" her for Scam LOL! And said where is her sincerity. But as soon as she explained the last line is her sincere wish (can't recall the line), he immediately says OK and forgave the "scam". LOL

15. He talks about the future with you in it

Could it be that BTS scene in CLOY where he talked about growing old together and SYJ cried? Only they would know. :D

Hope you've enjoyed my rambling and it has given you some cheer! Please feel free to add-in more CLUES! And will be great if we can do one the other way around ie. SYJ clues of her attraction to HB. :D

Happy to read this! Im so kiliiig (Heart flustersss) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, ncly said:

I mean, I wonder if they ever call each other honey/baby/babe/yeobo/chagiya while dating? How is it possible that those never slipped off their mouths accidentally while they're doing interviews/at filming places (I know they're professional and probably very carefully of this, but still....people miscall each other sometimes, don't we?) :)) 

This can be only confirmed by their close confidantes..And even if sometimes those words slipped off their mouths during work, I m sure it was well taken care of in the TVN editing room!!( referring to the bts).

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1

1 hour ago, binjinfan1011 said:

omg i've never seen the BTS around 0:50, does anyone have that full video??

I just watched this video and OMG, so much gold in there!! I especially love the part of GHJ telling the Master in the house cast over the phone about SYJ's character and that was SO REVEALING and so much of insight about her from her very good friend. And love how the video editor added in scenes of SYJ displaying each of her personality as GHJ explained it. SO GOOD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=TkcgthXSdwU&feature=emb_title

I extracted what GHJ said about SYJ (starts at 5:19) :

1) She becomes competitive when it comes to games.

- she's the Queen of Games. For her, she must win

2) She is amazing at taking initiatives

3) She is stronger than everyone else and never gets tired

4) For her, honesty is very important. So, for example, if she catches you exaggerating, she will scold you

One more interesting info in the video (during the Kakaotalk segment for CLOY press event) :

- SYJ eats a lot (she was spotted eating at a tent during a film festival, and the fan said she looks so beautiful and that she ate a lot). SYJ admitted it LOL

- Then they showed HB with his Confidential Assignment co-star and he said HB is really good at grilling meat during their BBQ team dinner. Then HB said he loves to cook

BINJIN MATCH POINT!!

P.S. Anyone has the link the SYJ's appearance on Master in the House esp the part where GHJ was talking about her to the cast? I saw a few videos here and there but not the full version.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Hmmm, this one's a bit tougher. I guess all the times he was so physically close to YJ during TN promo and even did funny actions for YJ's Insta videos during TN promo

6. He can’t sit still.

Hmmm, now which example is good for this? I guess when he keeps moving SYJ around and takes her place on stage? Or when he skipped towards her during one of the TN stage event LOL!!

3. His aegyos an things he doesn't normally do with others? - is that acceptable?

6. There is a TN promo where keeps on standing and like a worm while laughing hard when someone asked about how he is good at swearing, he was on a checkered pants and long coat. - is this also acceptable?

All I could think of when I saw that article is HB.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

36 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

P.S. Anyone has the link the SYJ's appearance on Master in the House esp the part where GHJ was talking about her to the cast? I saw a few videos here and there but not the full version.

@TotoroSY

Episode 46 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/117860/All-the-Butlers-2018

Episode 47 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/118666/All-the-Butlers-2018

It's in HD and no ADS if you sign-up as premium member and you have i think 7 days trial, I signed up for it because of HB and SYJ movies are there too. I end up subscribing since 7 days are too short but you can cancel anytime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Oooh I think I just saw something (I don’t know how to put links etc here so you guys can do it better than I do) but HB is filming a CF/doing a photoshoot for Mediheal?

And Yejin sent a food truck to Kim Hye Soo who’s shooting Hyena (am watching this one) now.

All I can say is... the hills are aliiiiiiive with the sound of BinJinnnnnn...

(Am just happy that both are alive and well.)

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Reading those 2 articles... well, uri Bin 'Jin is very obvious. :lol:

Like the NIS Agent said, it is as clear as a day that we don''t need psychology review on it. 

BTW........

Spoiler

Do you wanna me to come out with a plot in my fanfic on the number 7 of this article ? 

Coz I can help us with 'the' imagination. :lol::lol::lol:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Because I had so much fun reading this article and remembering all the promo and BTS videos of Binjin which reminds me of HB's actions towards YJ, want to repost these 15 tell-tale signs of "Hyun Bin-in-love"  with examples (I am not too good with posting videos/ pictures and too lazy to search the link, so just words for now) :

Read the full article here - I've only extracted the sub headlines. :D

https://hackspirit.com/15-undeniable-signs-a-man-is-falling-in-love/

15 undeniable signs a man is falling in love

by Lachlan BrownDecember 18, 2019, 10:32 am

It’s no secret that men aren’t always forthcoming with their feelings for women.

A lot of times, guys are afraid they are going to scare a girl off if they make a declaration of love too soon.

That being said, sometimes they don’t even realize how hard they have fallen until sometimes it’s almost too late – Enter romantic comedy with dramatic kissing scene at the end, just in time for a fairy-tale ending.

It might seem far-fetched to wind up in a situation like that, but it does happen. Guys don’t always know they are in love – and that’s the truth.

If you want to know what’s going on and you can’t wait for him to catch up to his feelings, here are some secret signs to look for in his behavior.

1. He’s a perfect gentleman.

It's pretty obvious throughout TN promo: 

- HB gesturing to SYJ to cover her legs before sitting down

- HB waiting for SYJ before she boarded the bus,

- noticing the cables on the floor all the time and always putting them away so SYJ doesn't trip on it

- putting away her water bottle, getting the mic for her on her seat

etc etc etc etc.....list is endless

During CLOY shooting/ BTS

- waiting for YJ at the airport for Mongolia flight

- polite hands when catching her during both paragliding scenes

- taking off fake snow from her hair

etc etc etc....please add more if you recall 

AND....pushing the grocery cart at Ralph's in LA, while she walks around leisurely and chooses the items.

- I have seen many times where the lady is the one pushing the cart (esp married couples LOL) and the guy (usually husband) walk around. LOL! So HB pushing the cart is really very gentlemanly

2. He loves how weird you are.

I love this sign!! HB is ALWAYS laughing his head off whenever SYJ goes on her silly actions

- when she tried singing during one TN promo (where there was no power) and HB was laughing at the side

- when they were with their staff and YJ did all the funny actions while HB just got shy and just laughed

- when YJ read her compliment to HB during the SWOON video, and he was just laughing at her wit and cheekiness

- when he joined in all of YJ's filter insta stories and videos

4. He gives you all of his attention.

Need I say more?  Thousands of pictures of videos where HB was just staring at YJ while she talks, and she even had to nudge him to get him to take his eyes off her and look at the camera LOL!!

- Also he notices everything she does during their promo event and makes sure she is safe and well-taken care of.

5. His smile says it all.

Again, need I say more? Have we seen HB smiles SO MUCH and SO OPENLY with any of his other female co-stars. Or even his male co-stars? Plus his smile has become so cheeky and super happy since he met SYJ.

6. He can’t sit still.

Now this one, only Binjin will know. WINK WINK

8. He wants to protect you.

Need I say more? HB is YJ's bodyguard, both in Reel and Real life. Please proceed to watch all the TN promo stage events and CLOY BTS

9. He’s not afraid to be himself.

Isn't it clear? HB has never let himself loose so much before (in front of the camera), except when he's with SYJ.

10. He takes you home.

If our guess is correct and they are on the verge of marriage, then for sure they would have been each other's house and have even met each other's parents. Pray hard!

11. He only has eyes for you.

Please refer to SIGN 4.

Remember that fan report of HB with SYJ and his marine senior (who's his good friend). BIG CLUE!!

13. He doesn’t stop talking about you to other people.

Though we don't know if HB talks about SYJ to all his friends and family, but for sure he is always mentioning SYJ during interviews (Esquire) and also whenever the MC ask why we should watch the show (it's always SYJ!)

14. He can forgive and forget.

For this we don't have as clear clues since it's only HB and SYJ who would know. But I must say he "forgave" her quite fast during the SWOON Compliment video after he "accuses" her for Scam LOL! And said where is her sincerity. But as soon as she explained the last line is her sincere wish (can't recall the line), he immediately says OK and forgave the "scam". LOL

15. He talks about the future with you in it

Could it be that BTS scene in CLOY where he talked about growing old together and SYJ cried? Only they would know. :D

Hope you've enjoyed my rambling and it has given you some cheer! Please feel free to add-in more CLUES! And will be great if we can do one the other way around ie. SYJ clues of her attraction to HB. :D

I like your analysis :wub: that the function of this forum right to analyse our fav couple? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Remember that fan report of HB with SYJ and his marine senior (who's his good friend). BIG

where did you know the number 12? is there pict of it or anything? 

1 hour ago, ktp-syj said:

@TotoroSY

Episode 46 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/117860/All-the-Butlers-2018

Episode 47 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/118666/All-the-Butlers-2018

It's in HD and no ADS if you sign-up as premium member and you have i think 7 days trial, I signed up for it because of HB and SYJ movies are there too. I end up subscribing since 7 days are too short but you can cancel anytime.

Thanks very much!! My entertainment for tonight!

Guys friendly reminder, when you are quoting a long post, please cut the post and make it short. Just highlight to which statement you want to comment. This is Soompi Rules. 

to newbies, or who just joined please read the soompi forum rules. 

thanks... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, flailingfangirl said:

Oooh I think I just saw something (I don’t know how to put links etc here so you guys can do it better than I do) but HB is filming a CF/doing a photoshoot for Mediheal?

And Yejin sent a food truck to Kim Hye Soo who’s shooting Hyena (am watching this one) now.

All I can say is... the hills are aliiiiiiive with the sound of BinJinnnnnn...

(Am just happy that both are alive and well.)

Hi...any shoppers who have the link? Would really want to watch these..thankss

Pls translate this:

미친 손예진 멘트봐 멋지고 귀엽고 혼자 다 한대 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 손예진 김혜수 스윗한 사람들끼리 서로 커피차도 보내주고

Rainbow

Sparkling heart

Smiling face with smiling eyes

옳은 친목이야

Smiling face with 3 hearts

ㅁㅊㄷ ㅁㅊㅇ 언니들한테 사랑받는 우리 사랑둥

On 3/12/2020 at 2:38 PM, Helena said:

An English translation was already posted for this clip in this thread. Let me look for it and update.

can someone translate this?

• Like 1

So looks like no DVD cut for cloy :tears:. I wonder why?

:heartbreak:

• Sad 5

Here goes my dream to see more intimate BTS of BinJin :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Sad 4