Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

1 hour ago, yoonseri97 said:

(Sometimes I’m fully convinced we will only know she’s married when her first born has a child or something dksjdkd (let’s hope not omg)) 

Lol im gonna have nightmares of a 5 year drought followed by an announcement that their first born just entered kindergarten :lol:

The lack of anything would be so much easier if I didn't care so much about them ugh why did I start this

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

2 hours ago, sussieh said:

Edited to add: As for SYJ, an example could be the video that was recently shared about telling him not to put close to his mouth the microphone LOL ... That’s showing her interest in small things regarding HB hehehe

All the above is really important in a good and long lasting relationship. :heart:

OMGG I didn’t notice this before until you pointed it out and @elabanana posted the video with the explanation!!! Truly telling sign, if you ask me. Binnie didn’t have to smile that wide and THAT happily just because someone noticed his gesture with the mic and reminded him about it (but he did, silly Binnie!) :lol::wub:

Just popped in to say thank you so much everyone for contributing to a happy, positive safe space here from the scary, depressing outside world. I (like many of you I guess) am self-isolating and working from home, I live alone so there’s no one to talk to, and every time I go on social media everything is depressing — except for anything BinJin related! So let’s strive to keep the happy and positive environment here, be supportive of each other, and just stay safe and healthy! I’m sure that’s what Binnie oppa and Jinnie unni would want from us too :)

MV5BZjI3M2Q3ZWEtNzJmYi00M2M5LWFmM2EtOTIz

• Like 12
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, Ambivert said:

Thanks @flailingfangirl for sharing your perspective.

Throwing everything out of the window that I heard from third person. I think first yj had crush on hb. Hb was in relationship during TN so nothing much really happened they were just good friends. 

@Ambivert I reacted before after @hma .75 posted a great FMV below and if you go to to part 0:50 to 1:15 and these are TN's filming, the gazes and stares of HB are sparkling already, and these gazes and and the way he looked validated my guts that HB has strong attraction to SYJ, these are realities that happens sometimes even if you are attached to someone. So I guess it's not only SYJ (as you said who has attracted to HB too at that time) but both of them are totally have MUTUAL ATTRACTION

Sharing another link of how both SYJ and HB's actions - https://hernorm.com/signs-of-unspoken-mutual-attraction/

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Hi there,  this page is moving very fast .. in fact I notice everyday there are some comments. 

looks like this is a very hot couple that everyone is shipping!!

Well, I realised through re-watching CLOY kissing scenes. Both HB and SYJ  were very stiff and careful

during those kissing scenes. This is not the usual practice for both , judging from their many past kissing 

scenes with other actors and actress. HB had long known for being a good KISSER  - in his past movie 

and dramas. and  SYJ had also been generous is giving passionate kisses...  Those kisses onscreen 

during CLOY had somehow been abit reserved :)

They looked to be very gentle and tender kisses.

Don't know why ? Could it be  - Both are very cautious that the whole world are watching them ?

or well.. the sweetness in Gentle Kisses ?

a show of respect and care in it - definitely :) 

Maybe its after all the rumours and speculation about dating that made them very reserve again especially we can

see it during the CLOY Prescon.. Especially for SJY. Probably she prefer to keep all personal life secret and HB

being Gentleman, will definitely comply.

If that's the case  - we definitely should continue giving them the Privacy and wait for GOOD NEWS 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

LOL I have to say this but @Ambivert when I see the word “deeper” in one of your post, I legit for a moment flashed through a pervy thought! The thought of them going anymore “deeper” is just so .....engrossing lol 

the twins will come soon right at next stage of going anymore deeper? I think I am sleep deprived 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 14

50 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

But is it just me or the way hb looks at her now, as we saw in swoon interview is still the same as nego promo? I and my friend, also a shipper always joked about how he stayed in honeymoon phase for too long :) 

Same here. His gaze is one of the thing that keeps me on this ship besides grocery pics and many more little things ^^. Despite only seeing the way he looks at her through the screen, I can feel my heart goes boom boom LOL.

One thing I have observed from YJ side (I saw some of you guys have pointed this out a long time ago) is even though she is bubbly and outgoing with everyone, I can see her being more gentle, sometimes shy and more feminine when she's with HB (tell me I'm not alone~). For example: the TVN interview where she was wearing the hot pink sweater (she asked him to help her with the acrostic poem), or when HB made mistakes in the rings exchange scene (she jokingly scolded him but her smile is always on her face while looking at him :blush:). 

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

is the video new?

Im not sure, i just saw it on twitter while browsing #Riricouple LOL. it was dated/posted on March 14.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Chewy said:

LOL I have to say this but @Ambivert when I see the word “deeper” in one of your post, I legit for a moment flashed through a pervy thought! The thought of them going anymore “deeper” is just so .....engrossing lol 

the twins will come soon right at next stage of going anymore deeper? I think I am sleep deprived 

Ha ha Chewy, isn’t it the norm for all of us? Who is still innocent here since we all are shipping this couple so much? What should we expecting from them? Just holding hands and hug :D

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 10

11 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Ha ha Chewy, isn’t it the norm for all of us? Who is still innocent here since we all are shipping this couple so much? What should we expecting from them? Just holding hands and hug :D

lol I swear this is the first time I am giving the word “deeper” hallyu status 

it’s the Binjin virus that got me. Move over corona virus 

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

When you’re feeling insecure about smth just see this tweet here :wub::

and....problem solved xD 

HB's eyes always on her.. :wub:

• Love 1

I just have a really random question, I wonder when they hangout together on their own (as lovers/friends), do they call each other's real name? As in Eon Jin and Tae Pyung or do you think they'll still use HB (or Bin-shi like how YJ usually calls HB on screen) and YJ?

I mean, I wonder if they ever call each other honey/baby/babe/yeobo/chagiya while dating? How is it possible that those never slipped off their mouths accidentally while they're doing interviews/at filming places (I know they're professional and probably very carefully of this, but still....people miscall each other sometimes, don't we?) :)) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Insightful 5

22 minutes ago, Chewy said:

lol I swear this is the first time I am giving the word “deeper” hallyu status 

it’s the Binjin virus that got me. Move over corona virus 

The number of things I can write here by just combining the hallyu status, BinJin and deeper in one sentence... ooh my collarbone feels warm already.

Binjin for the cure!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

17 minutes ago, ncly said:

I just have a really random question, I wonder when they hangout together on their own (as lovers/friends), do they call each other's real name? As in Eon Jin and Tae Pyung or do you think they'll still use HB (or Bin-shi like how YJ usually calls HB on screen) and YJ?

I mean, I wonder if they ever call each other honey/baby/babe/yeobo/chagiya while dating? How is it possible that those never slipped off their mouths accidentally while they're doing interviews/at filming places (I know they're professional and probably very carefully of this, but still....people miscall each other sometimes, don't we?) :)) 

You know what? I have the same question too! Do they call each other by their real name or stage name? What do their close friends call them? As they have been in the industry for so long, 20 years, they have actually been using their stage name as long as their real name!!

Hmm, let me guess ..... they will definitely have nicknames for each other like babe/ chagiya etc (don't really know the korean nicknames well), and they will also call each other as Bin-sshi or Yejin-sshi, but when they get angry or annoyed with the other person, they will call them by their full real name LOL!! (I see most spouses doing that ie call out their partner's full name when they are annoyed).

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

17 hours ago, Chewy said:

No one cares about possessive fans

Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin just needs to be possessive of each other 

YES YOU ARE CORRECT. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Ambivert said:

Hi first of all thanks for not name calling me unlike few here.  And I agree with your point I looked at his action with this pov too but still I'm bit worried. I would like to mention it here to have more opinions but since everyone here just wants to hear the same and most importantly just things that will sail their boat I'm afraid to mention it here. 

Before anything, are you in a relationship or married or still searching for your soulmate? Notice that in every relationship there are phases. That's all. 

• Like 2

Based on her last post ig. plants, pots and aroma therapy candles. I mean, isn't that very synonymous with CLOY/Riri Couple? I'm sure YJ is ready with all opinions included from shipper. Happy to know she enjoy it, its seems like she give a secret code B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2