Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

22 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@Wol-sook do you have the link to the video? I haven’t seen that shot of them 

CJ Entertainment posted this. Unfortunately, it was just a compilation of boomerangs and a short clip haha~

Another cute video:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

@TotoroSY You’re welcome! Yup that’s our oppa  :D Oblivious to everything but Ye Jin. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Could someone please translate it: :blush:

Even though I don’t understand the texts and conversations, this video still gives me the impression that it’s something funny related to HB using trending expressions hahaha ( comparison during TN interview vs when SYJ teased him about it during CLOY interview)

• Like 8
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Haarik said:

Can you tell me whether the last kiss in the last episode of Crash Landing on You is an adlib by them???

I read like that somewhere in instagram post. I don't know whether it is true or not

Yep it seems to be an adlib! If you see in the BTS below at min 16:23 SYJ & HB were discussing whether to kiss: “are we kissing?” “Hey let’s do it!” ;)

1 hour ago, Pepper said:

... I gave him a little background on BinJin, reader’s digest version. After a few  eye rolls, he told me that they’re together. 1) Men just don’t follow women to another country if they’re not interested. 2) Men are so easy to read unlike women. If they like you, then they like you, no need to beat around the bush. 3) Men has a one track mind. When they’re in love they can’t focus on anything else. 

Ahh I love this!! You and your husband are so cute haha. I completely agree with all his points!! And yes, men tend to have such a one track mind, like we saw with the whole incident of HB letting go of SYJ’s hand during the run. I’m sure it wasn’t because he didn’t care about her but more because he was so focused on reaching the point they’re supposed to go... and we all know how guilty he looked when he realised his mistake and when she pointed it out! But that’s why all his other small gestures in taking care of SYJ matter more. Can you imagine a guy that focused looking to see whether she might be tripped over a cable or might accidentally sit down on her microphone if he’s not in l*ve...? :phew:;)

• Like 9
  • Love 14

5 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

Some gold crossovers from Twitter...

Oh god they have unbelievable chemistry even in the the dramas they HAVE NOT played with each other!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

Can you imagine a guy that focused looking to see whether she might be tripped over a cable or might accidentally sit down on her microphone if he’s not in l*ve...? :phew:;)

Plus there is no mistaking that aura. Hyun Bin is practically glowing.  That love emanating from him is so strong that we can all feel it. Its those dang happy hormones hahaha.  Dude is so relaxed, giddy, smiling like crazy, and his expressions reflect his feelings. Let’s not forget those loving glances/ stares. :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 9

HB’s manner hands toward SYJ.

I’m amazed at consistency of HB’s thumb rubbings & now manner hands! Just HB’s addictive habits, I guess!

• Like 11
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

DELETED BECAUSE DIFFERENT OPINIONS HAVE NO RESPECT HERE

• Unamused 9
  • LOL 4

Just a reminder to ignore trolls. We don’t need them ;)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Reposting this to ward off some bad juju.;) Our handsome Binnie who can’t take his eyes off our Jinnie :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

52 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

I ship them hard. I think Ye Jin unni likes hb a lot but hb doesn't seem serious about her. I know they are dating #InGroceryWeTrust but #InHyunBinIAmYetToTrust. I don't want to reveal the reasons here. There are few things that hb made me feel concerned about. My Korean friend shed me some light about few things. Anyways, I hope hb doesn't waste ye jin unni's time if he doesn't want to get married. 

Hide contents

Because of lockdown I had plenty of time and I watched every bts and interview. HB showed all the effort to win her and now that he has won her I have a feeling that he is taking her for granted. Just my observation based on cloy bts. I don't see same passion in his eyes for ye jin unni like I saw in negotiation promo.  

Hi team 

I don't want to offend anyone but in a relationship there's a honeymoon phase and after that it's the couple leaving their real life. 

You can't judge hyun bin by behind scenes. Their relationship has taken another level, they are comfortable with each that's why we see a lot of teasing. 

I'm a binjin shipper i love them both. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4

8 hours ago, Haarik said:

Can you tell me whether the last kiss in the last episode of Crash Landing on You is an adlib by them???

I read like that somewhere in instagram post. I don't know whether it is true or not

It is not. In the behind the scene they are discussing their positions and the director is telling him how they will do it. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Just watch this FMV, plenty of recent (CLOY BTS) moments overload with warmth and sweetness. Clear as day.:heart:

TBH, they have gifted us many sweet moments (BTS and interviews), enough for us to see that they are blessed with a beautiful relationship (let’s call it “close friendship” as they want for now hehehe).

Personally, I will wait patiently and continue rewatching... all these moments are already a precious sighting . And let’s respect their privacy, they are people with feelings, they need privacy. 

• Like 8
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Hi team 

I don't want to offend anyone but in a relationship there's a honeymoon phase and after that it's the couple leaving their real life. 

You can't judge hyun bin by behind scenes. Their relationship has taken another level, they are comfortable with each that's why we see a lot of teasing. 

I'm a binjin shipper i love them both. 

Hi first of all thanks for not name calling me unlike few here.  And I agree with your point I looked at his action with this pov too but still I'm bit worried. I would like to mention it here to have more opinions but since everyone here just wants to hear the same and most importantly just things that will sail their boat I'm afraid to mention it here. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

@Ambivert

Can you kindly shed some light as to why you have concerns from HB'S side??

I am interested to know what your Korean friend has to say because from my perspective I thought HB was being himself in the BTS (he obviously had his serious moment's, I mean you can't be playful all the time, right?) 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I won’t call you a troll in fact I find your arguments interesting so we can all talk things out. 
But first things first, can we at least see that equilibrium on your salutations for them respectively, because you address SYJ as Yejin unnie twice in this post and only address HB as HB when they are clearly the same age, if she is unnie then he is oppa to you, right?  So with this basis you are clearly positioning  yourself very steadfastly as a solo Yejin unnie fan and how are you a self proclamied shipper then?
And if you have so much resentment against HB, how can your Yejin unnie ever find happiness if he is the one that she fancy but her fans don’t? 
And how can anyone be good enough for your Yejin unnie then if all fans don’t like the someone she likes? 

If you truly love your Yejin unnie, it’s her happiness that count and not the fans. You love who she loves. Period 

I relate to yj unni on a personal level so the unni. Hyun Bin I respect him as an entertainer and also a fan of his acting. Like some started liking Binjin because of cloy my interest in hb grew because of yj unni. Before Binjin for me hb was just a good actor. I like his acting. I'm a shipper because I can see how happy they both are together. But does that mean I shouldn't be concerned? If some actions can turn you into a shipper then there are also some actions that may make you question the otherwise. 

I also said I ship them hard why would I say that if I have so much resentment against hb. I also said I know she likes him a lot. One of the main reasons why I'm a shipper. I never said I don't like hb. I just said I had few concerns. Because I just observed or perceived something which many may have not. Even if they have I'm pretty sure no one is putting it out here because they don't want to disturb the dynamics of the forum. 

Again I repeat I'm a shopper. CHECK MY OLD POSTS if in doubt. But I have some concerns regarding future so made that post but I can see there's no welcoming for different observations which are not in favor of ship so I won't post anything like that anymore. 

My only intention with that post was to have everyone's opinions but clearly that wasn't received well so now I have learnt my lesson and will just go back to being a lurker. Last thing I expected was to be called a troll. I may not post regularly but I think I was one of the few who stood to protect this thread when it was being infected with real trolls.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1