Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

12 hours ago, Bin~jin said:

It's so funny how i keep thinking about who may have gifted the tangerine tree to YJ...i have never investigated her posts before shipping her with HB!

Anyway i've noticed whenever she is gifted by one of her friends she usually mentions the person who sent the gift in her post...but this time it seems suspicious! she thanked but never named anyone! Either the said person doesn't have an insta account or he/she shouldn't be named! Either way it leads me to "one person" who may sent a little tree to lift her mood! :sweatingbullets: you know who!

tbh I thought she bought the tree and the gift she was referring to was the orange that grew but you might be onto something...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, yoonseri97 said:

tbh I thought she bought the tree and the gift she was referring to was the orange that grew but you might be onto something...

You know, I thought same as you... at first. But then, I noticed the size of the tangerine hehehe... it’s already that big so it’s not a fruit that recently appeared. So, yeah, most likely this is a gift she received and cheered her up. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

This is in arabic but the analysis was quite interesting...

I don't understand Arabic. :D

Edited by Sukma Anggraini
there is picture
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

For me I don't really need proof that they're a couple, there is just too much "evidence", not only outer things like grocery etc but their interactions and intimacy. What's important is how they nurture and grow their relationship. From the exchange above we can tell.

AHHHH THIS!!!! SAME HERE!!!

I'm 100% convinced just by judging their body language and 200% convinced combined with the grocery shopping :wub: 

Oh and I found this on ig. 

where the plant was bought :P 

They also posted it on their ig story. 

EDIT: or "Where HB bought the plant" pardon my delulu mind :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, groceryshopper said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=80&v=-dwBVUBluUw&feature=emb_logo

I've been rewatching this FMV and OMG, all their TN BTS are just sooo kilig! I'm smiling to myself like a loon while watching it! At 0:50 you can see HB trying to peek a look at YJ before she even turned her head and then he smiled fully when she looked at him, and then at 01:03 his eyes are just following the movement of her head. Waaah! I love it soo much! 

This video is 10 mins of pure bliss!!!!! Thank you sooo much for this. It’s crazy how many times I’ve watched the clips (separately in other videos) but watching this still makes me so happy :wub:  also I just kept thinking it makes NO SENSE whatsoever that they’re not together. Either they’re together or thousands of people across the world are fooled (I don’t think it’s the latter though lol!). I know people have had some doubts lately because of the drought... but just look at them and how consistently sweet they’ve been with each other throughout the years!! <3

17 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

I don't understand Arabic. :D

If you go to their IG page, you can click on the translation button. It’s not the best translation, but roughly I think they’re saying that there are some telling clues from the post:

- similarities between the real gift and the reel one (tomato plant and edelweiss plant)

- scented candle in the background, similar to the scented candle that holds special significance for RJH and YSR

- plus it was recently White Day in Korea where men give reciprocal gifts to their significant others/girls who gave them gifts on Valentine’s Day.... :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

This is in arabic but the analysis was quite interesting.

it’s not arabic it’s persian:)

and it’s about 14 march w.v.day in korea

admin think it’s a gift from binnie just like many of us:lol::wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Thank you, Chewy! :D

Hehehe I remembered watching this one as I was a SMA - SJS shipper back then (the ship that sank) and went “ooh Hyun Bin was there too! And ooh GHJ!”. For the info of new shippers / shippers who are revising their notes, Belma Kang (the bride in the video) is SMA and HB’s stylist since forever. GHJ is SMA’s bff and also one of YJ’s 7 Cinderellas. Yet HB was still lost there hahahahaha. And remain respectful of GHJ.

One thing I notice whenever he’s with YJ  (photos, videos, whatever), they gravitate towards each other to lessen the gap. Like how he will reach to hug or pat or whatever with her. Awwww...

YJ wanted a puppy, right? She may end up with one alpha male hottie who is as adorbzzzz as a puppy, too (if she hasn’t already) *insert gif where YJ played with HB’s hair here*

Was this same stylist working with SYJ too? Is SMA (that's Shin Min Ah right?) also part of the 7 Cinderella friends? 

It's so true - Binjin always gravitate towards each other, whether it's leaning towards each other, staring eye-to-eye, touching, mirror-ing each other etc.

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

What is White Day in Korea?

White Day is the day where the guys give a gift back to the girl who gave him a Valentine's gift (normally chocolate) on Feb 14. It's a practice that I think started in Japan and is also practiced in Korea. Valentine's day is girl giving chocolate to the guy and White Day is the guy giving a gift back to the girl. :D That's why many fans are guessing the tangerine plant is HB's White Day gift to YJ, which means she also gave HB chocolates on Valentine's Day.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

So, I've been on Twitter past couple days and I saw this side-by-side pic of YJ and HB wearing an almost identical shirt. It's the shirt worn by YSR in the scene where she just had her first bath and she almost hit RJH with something and in the second pic, HB was wearing it during their Vogue photoshoot I think. I'm so bummed that I can't find the post again coz I don't remember who posted it.

But anyway my question is: ARE THEY WEARING THE EXACT SAME SHIRT? I know that the scene calls for YSR to wear RJH's shirt coz she has no clothes of her own yet, but does she have to wear HB's shirt? 

The mind boggles, but my Binjin shipping heart is in heaven :kiss_wink:

If anybody who is a bit more Internet literate than me can find it, it would be awesome! Thanks!

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hbxyj said:

AHHHH THIS!!!! SAME HERE!!!

I'm 100% convinced just by judging their body language and 200% convinced combined with the grocery shopping :wub: 

Oh and I found this on ig. 

This is exactly the  Orange lemon tree that ỴJ posted on her IG. Looks, the newly grown up buds are just the same.

The shop posted the tree two days ago, it means, YJ received the gift at least 2 days ago, or may be 3 days ago (white valentine) https://m.imgur.com/a/QxMaJDi

Edited by yen1002
Add image
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, yen1002 said:

This is exactly the  Orange lemon tree that ỴJ posted on her IG. Looks, the newly grown up buds are just the same.

The shop posted the tree two days ago, it means, YJ received the gift just 2 days ago, or may be 3 days ago (white valentine) https://m.imgur.com/a/QxMaJDi

Wow thanks @yen1002 for the analysis! I'm truly IMPRESSED by all you ninjas here that are able to dig all sorts of clues and info for our beloved binjin couple <3  Really really wonder who bought the tangerine tree for SYJ... hope there will more clues later!!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

33 minutes ago, yen1002 said:

The shop posted the tree two days ago, it means, YJ received the gift at least 2 days ago, or may be 3 days ago (white valentine) https://m.imgur.com/a/QxMaJDi

Thanks for this analysis. Now, I'm convinced that probably HB gave the gift to SYJ for white day. My heart is full. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I think Holy green store knows who bought the tangerine.Someone bought the plant and gave it to SYJ,so holy green employee knows everything or whoever assist.:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

37 minutes ago, groceryshopper said:

But anyway my question is: ARE THEY WEARING THE EXACT SAME SHIRT? I know that the scene calls for YSR to wear RJH's shirt coz she has no clothes of her own yet, but does she have to wear HB's shirt? 

The mind boggles, but my Binjin shipping heart is in heaven :kiss_wink:

If anybody who is a bit more Internet literate than me can find it, it would be awesome! Thanks!

Hi @groceryshopper here :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@TotoroSY nope - she’s a stylist for SMA (yes Shin Min Ah). YJ’s stylist is the same lady that’s been with her forever (I forgot her name). SMA is not in the Cinderellas- GHJ is.

• Like 1

Not sure if it's posted here so I decide to do a throwback ^^. I was lurking on instagram yesterday and found some photos and videos of Yejin's 2020 birthday celebration, which was a surprise by her team~. It's nice to know she got to celebrate her bday in the midst of busy filming schedule. 

Read the caption hehe. Her team is cute <3 

caption: "Yejin smiling/happy face is so beautiful. Happy birthday Samsuk-ssi"

yejinhand commented: "I'm touched"

caption: "Let's meet at 9PM~ ^^ (drama's on air time)

Choi Samsuk-ssi

#SonYejin #MorningBdayParty

#CrashLandingOnYou #DontMissIt"

this caption said

"#HBD #YejinDay

#Happybirthday Yejin

#Wishyouthehappiestday

Today is #CrashLandingOnYou filming day/ (EDIT: or it could mean Cloy on air day because it's Saturday. I'm not sure since the caption is a little ambiguous to me)

#SonYejinteam"

@flailingfangirl my instagram lurking came in handy~ yes Yejin's stylist is Lee Yunmi, definitely not the same stylist of Binnie, SMA and GHJ (ig account: stylist_eel)

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3