Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

@idio so sorry if i may sound rude but i have to comment on this due to your post makes me go :sleepy:. If you’re not a binjin shipper, please leave and don’t disturb us, because i noticed in these past few days you always bring out old articles that seems want to ruined the mood here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Idio said:

I read this in his thread, hope you have your answer. Copy pasting it for you down below

Are you a BinJin shipper? You lifted that comment from HB’s thread. This coronapocalypse is already taking a toll on us and this forum is a ray of sunshine for most of us shippers. Let us enjoy our happy little world. Hope you’re not just trolling us. If you’re a shipper then good. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

YJ is lucky to have a dependable, smart and money-savvy ~close *cough* boy*cough* friend. Equals indeed ;)

Both of them are blessed indeed:wub:

• Like 3

Let me CATEGORICALLY remind you that this thread is a shipping thread. If you are HB fan please post on his thread . If you are a believer they aren't together , thats nice of you , i just don't see the point of POSTING it HERE. 

The rest please back on business , the aim of this poster ( i sense ONE person multiply accounts) is to make fun of this thread and make it look a mess. Let's focus on the ship .

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 10

Before this thread gets accused of group bullying and the moderators step in, anyone who comes here please please do not pretend to be a HB fan or try to be like one and give him a bad name through your posts. You absolutely cannot do this to Hyun Bin even if you don’t like him. 
I can sense some animosity from YJ fans who just simply don’t like any post that’s only HB related. 
KimSooHanMoo is not a shipper and I am sure she don’t want her post to be lifted here. 

In all fairness, coming to the shipping thread means you at least like them both together in 1 frame. No either side should triumph. 
Do not forget the fact that it’s either his or her hands that the other would be ultimately holding on to and not ours 

• Like 17
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

Please ignore all these non-shippers.

I am sure the mods will be doing another cleanup soon.

On a brighter note -

asqywa.gif

Yep. I haven't moved on. Trying to start Kingdom - as opposite to CLOY as you can get! :grimace:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Hanyeoun said:

Hello shippers,

After reviewing some internal reports from our Soompi forum moderation team, it has come to my attention that many people are not properly following our guidelines after several reminders. Hence, the thread is costing us a lot of resources for examining every reported findings sent to our staff. As of now, this thread is indefinitely locked and under investigation. Our team will decide the best course of action after a complete assessment of the situation.

This is the first and last warning from our administration.

UPDATE

Following a full examination, our team has determined a group of spammers have taken control and caused unrest within the thread. As part of our policy, we have always prioritized the best overall forum experience for everyone.

Administrators and moderators have agreed to reopen the thread under certain conditions:

- Any indication of trolling or account creation spam will result into an instant ban.

- Offenders will be issued twice the warning points from our standard guidelines.

Thank You @Hanyeoun:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 6

Omg thank you moderators! You have no idea what a lost sheep i was without this thread! 
miss you all. 

please please spammers, grow up and don’t spoil this fun place. This is our safe haven! 

Hello to everyone again!

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

It’s BACK ON guys!!! Let’s continue shipping!!! Sooo happy the forum is open!! Thanks admin :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 12

Happy about this news. It is also officially a month today, since CLOY ended. So since we are all having a hard time to move on, having this forum back in action is one of the best things that happened today. 

• Like 14
  • Love 6

Thanks so much! Today is a special day and I’m so happy that you’ve opened up this thread again! What a gift :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hello fellow shippers..glad our forum is back..during these trying times..this forum is my happy pill...

Can someone even in a summary tell me how this hosts assess our binjin couple? Would appreciate much..thanks...

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

Hello fellow shippers..glad our forum is back..during these trying times..this forum is my happy pill...

Can someone even in a summary tell me how this hosts assess our binjin couple? Would appreciate much..thanks...

when was it on aired? what tv?

Thank u for opening this forum page again mods :wub:

Pls everyone (especially the newbies) follow the rules of not quoting pics,videos or long text on your replies from someone else previously post.

Glad to see that we're aboard again, I was already feeling empty without this place :tears:.

I just posted this video 'cause it's one of my fav BinJin moments to express how happy I am to see this page back again :relaxed:.

• Like 12
  • Love 9