Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, HaiKamiL said:

Yes, they are wearing the rings. Just wondering why did the writer used gold rings without any design? Am i right? This kind of rings are wedding rings. Or am i just delusional? :sweatingbullets:

Also, what scene is this? I read that this was their last scene together. 

They do look like wedding rings!! I’m inspired to choose a similar design for my own one later haha

Is it not just a photoshoot? I can’t remember seeing YSR in that hairstyle & outfit in the show :blink:

• LOL 1

Hi! I’m watching something in the Rain  SYJ has a lot of hot scenes and it’s  just good acting skills.Meanwhile  in CLOy In every scene their acting  is pure love also in NG she flirts with HB

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I just noticed something rare happening for a very successful drama for the leads having given no interview after the wrap up. I'm wondering Binjin perhaps got married as per rumor? And that they are now honeymooning somewhere, thus, the deadening silence now we are getting. Im a shipper of Binjin. I love them to be in real relationship

1 hour ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@BJHope hi! From what i read on naver vast was acquired as a wholly owned subsidiary of kakaoM since later part of 2019. Not January 2019.

Since I'm not so knowledgeable what wholly owned subsidiary really is i googled it

A wholly owned subsidiary is a company whose entire stock is held by another company, called the parent company. The subsidiary usually operates independently of its parent company – with its own senior management structure, products and clients – rather than as an integrated division or unit of the parent.

Wholly-owned subsidiary = a company which is 100% owned by a parent company (assuming this would be kakao?).

So essentially he sold his company to another entity (Kakao M was it?).

Not sure what does the share sale arrangement entails though (ie the Managing Director / CEO, whether he has a say in the management of the agency, or he will help in developing the new actors in the agency, will he be a salaried employee / director in it etc etc etc). This depends on the terms on the acquisition by that other company. Am not so sure when was this done (if it’s 2019 then it’s fairly recent).

Nevertheless, Kim Daepyonim is hawtttt. And I think he knows how to invest money really well. What a smart guy. My business-y brain respects him even more now.

YJ is lucky to have a dependable, smart and money-savvy ~close *cough* boy*cough* friend. Equals indeed ;)

• Love 4
  • Insightful 4

@BJHope lol you have to actually click on our IDs when it appears in the dropdown so we know you are calling out for us. And yes the young ones are a riot. Raw and true to their thoughts. 

I think @Fangirlingislife have explained well the basis of where Vast stands now. And I can share more with you. Technically despite being wholly owned by KakaoM end of 2019, the operating module in Vast remains with Hyun Bin still at the helm. So you still have to take every Vast statement seriously haha. This is a strategic alliance between them and this is very beneficial for Vast in the long run to come since the entire assets are counted together in the whole KakaoM group which entails all the other big agencies that they have acquired. 

Regarding your qns on the video, basically HB was acting like a Sang namja trying to quip YJ if it was the SITR crew that is here after seeing her wave at them. He then took the liberty of being friendly with them etc and some fans felt that was a husband thing to do. 

Spoiler

Can I add that the HB fans that have been his fans for a long time like @Fangirlingislife and many more that’s in this thread are so down to earth and so humble....yes just like HB himself. You guys never crown him with any fancy titles. You don’t openly gush about his looks, call him a king or a prince etc, brag about him....Well done! Stay that way, the fans behaviors almost always represent their bias 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

@shazbinjin woah, wedding rings indeed... :w00t: i hope to see those in their hands in the near future! :wub: thanks for the confirmation... :D

@Fangirlingislife thanks for the answer. I checked it in Netflix to confirm. :lol: 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 7:34 PM, Hwanhee said:

Yes, vast DM me! 

Do you still have the image? Mind sharing? I missed it :(

4 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

PS. Can we all just ignore the debbie downers? Maybe then they’ll go away~~

Yes!!!

No need to respond to those. The more we respond, the more it is brought up again and again. Let the downer posts flow down the drain.
Let’s do like Captain Ri said: “The one you should remember is not the debbie downers. The one you should remember is your fellow shippers. In that way, you can sleep well and eat well and have a happy life.”

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

If someone wants to play detective, check out the bts of the scene where seri cried because she thought capt ri and the ducklings already left. the one where hb and syj were looking at the ducklings filming while they are sitting on the sofa ;) 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

On 3/13/2020 at 12:10 AM, TotoroSY said:

Grocery Shoppers are indeed amazing spies. Training by Division 11? LOL! I read about this from a number of tweets, comments etc and was pretty sure that the final episode paragliding kissing scene had reshoots for the close-ups. I bet the director/ writer/ editor read all the "complaints" from viewers about the kissing scenes and decided to do fan service hahaha! Plus they may need to add more passion to the RiRi couple reunion after 3 years of separation. No wonder SYJ was so shy when the cast and crew cheered during that scene in the wrap-up party!

Do u believe that I still didn’t watched the cast reaction at the wrap up party to this scene??? I start to get shy like Yejin supposed did (cause I didn’t watched). And I wanna to watch this reaction so bad ... Somebody help me :joy:.

———————————————————————————

I’m sick Rn . I’m recovering for a very annoying cold, so I’m being just more active on twitter than here (anyways I didn’t find anything interesting to share to my fella shopper-mates)until this video came up.

It’s a old one from “The Negotiation” promotions (and I have already see it) but an amazing fan did this edit on slow motion so we can see better BinJin being all sweet lovers :wub::

• Like 2
  • Love 10