Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

9 hours ago, shyguitar said:

please please, share it with me pleaseeeee

there’s someone on twitter who made a whole thread of #BinJin fanfic. Check it out:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Media and us, shoppers, are so thirsty to have new content re our BinJin but I guess it's just so hard to find any so what we read are some recycled news. I know that I should be happy because no news is good news.

Anyways, just want to share something just to fill the void :)

Enjoy reading and enjoy the clips :blush:

https://www.spot.ph/entertainment/entertainment-peopleparties/81295/son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-kilig-moments-a4373-20200308-lfrm

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

This video of contrasting Binjin dancing really made my day LOL!! SYJ really has the groove and the rhythm in her dance and can be so sexy too! Whereas HB dances like a little kid hahaha!! Hope YJ teaches his BFF some good dance move. :D But HB can sing really well though! Plus he has perfect pitch, so God is fair  :D

SYJ is really so pretty and cute from a very young age. Her lovely eye-smile is already there since she was a kid.

Every shopper misses them! They seem to be purposely staying out of the limelight, and I hope they were able to spend time together. I think HB may have started filming his new move "Bargaining" cuz I read an article that the production team decided to start filming in Korea first since they cannot go to Jordan for overseas shoot.

*RAISES HAND*

I am rewatching CLOY 3rd time, but taking it slowly so I can prolong it. It's amazing that I still enjoy every scene so much (esp Binjin's scenes) even on the 3rd watch.

I have also read and watch that event where HB greeted the SITR staff. In fact, I have even seen one picture of SYJ with her friends, while HB was in the background talking with JHI. :D  HB also said that he was watching SITR as he greeted the SITR team. He wants to know everything about his BFF. LOL!!

All I do is check for updates and when I’m not I’m rewatching CLOY or their swoonies vids or other cutesy fan made vids. I need help! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

@vyyysanhahaha. High five! Please tell your sister, welcome to the club! Haha

At my age, I did not know I would be shipping for this Couple..what drug do they have that I have rewinded CLOY maybe for the 4th time now..their BTS and IVs looking for a sign...Is it really seldom to have news from these A listers in Korea if they do not have a project at hand or is not promoting?

It will break my heart if this ship won't sail...:(

• Like 12

1 hour ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I think HB is the one who called her cute? It sounds like his voice

Yep, it’s him calling her cute :wub:

hahaha... after 3 weeks and my symptoms are not getting better, at all LOL. Maybe I am getting worse :P. I have been rewatching non-stop also, and I am planning to continue hahaha. I agree also that “no news is good news”. It’s better for them to rest and be far from cameras for the moment. I am ok since that could increase our chances to see them sitting together in the Baeksang Awards and hopefully winning! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Yep, it’s him calling her cute :wub:

hahaha... after 3 weeks and my symptoms are not getting better, at all LOL. Maybe I am getting worse :P. I have been rewatching non-stop also, and I am planning to continue hahaha. I agree also that “no news is good news”. It’s better for them to rest and be far from cameras for the moment. I am ok since that could increase our chances to see them sitting together in the Baeksang Awards and hopefully winning! 

When is Baeksang Awards happening?

7 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

Yeah. HB probably did it out of respect/ courtesy to all people working in the same industry... but his action makes my heart flutter, and when looking at SYJ pointing at those people in respond to his greetings kind of add another level of intimacy between the two :wub: love it. 

#thedroughtisreal

#ingrocerywetrust

#inriricouplewetrust

Do you guys have a link of this video. Wanna see it

36 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

When is Baeksang Awards happening?

Last year was on May 1st , 2019, and the previous one was on May 3rd, 2018... So I suppose it will be sometime during first week of May. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Co-shippers just sharing you this event day of the TN movie. Did you notice the date 22.  Did you all remember HB ask for 22 for rating on their ClOy drama. Did you remember this event day when SYJ allow her right hand to be touch with HB before boarding back to the bus. I think someone already posted that video clips here. I think just my opinion only this date might be their first day as a couple. So hoping this is the significant of 22:star:

Fighting!!!! 

Edited by Loveumore
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

@rookiehistorianAB @rosy

Hi chingus! Can you please edit your posts? Soompi rules say that u only can post 3 media content. We've been given a final warning already. Should you wish to post more than the stated, please place them in spoiler tags.

Kamsahamnida comrades. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Last year was on May 1st , 2019, and the previous one was on May 3rd, 2018... So I suppose it will be sometime during first week of May. 

i hope this would not b postponed knowing this covid19 can hinder this. Do u happen to know when they announce the nominations?

Posted (edited)

HB's caring start here...date 22. 

Notice here SYJ so comfortable resting her arms to HB shoulder. Its date 22.

Heart sign filter...still it happen on date 22:love:

Edited by Loveumore
  • Like 6
  • Love 7

7 hours ago, Paulina said:

Hi! This totally makes sense, it's highly possible they started when they reshot scenes. Would you also know when they did reshoots? Thank you!! 

I’m assuming it was sometime in April of 2018. The article about reshoots came out in March and in it it said that the team planned to finish reshoots by end of April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 10:03 AM, willenette said:

*** The nominees for the Television Drama categories of the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards have been announced! I'm happy that HB is nominated for the best actor race in TV Drama Category.  The television screening program covers drama broadcast on public television, cable networks, and web channels for one season starting April 1, 2018. Looking forward to the awards ceremony on May 1. :P

• Kim Nam Gil – The Fiery Priest (SBS)
  • Yeo Jin Goo – The Crowned Clown (tvN)
  • Lee Byung Hun – Mr. Sunshine (tvN)
  • Lee Sun Gyun – My Mister (tvN)
  • Hyun Bin – Memories of the Alhambra (tvN)

This one was posted in Hyun Bin's thread in 5th April 2019.So I guess nominations will be out by first week of April if COVID-19 does not hinder it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

78522-CF1-A05-C-4967-BE5-F-D8-DDBB467-CASince classes are suspended now due to COVID-19 (this was supposed to be our exam week), i am now ready to immerse myself once again with binjin content. :wub: Here’s a screenshot I took while watching the tvn interview. Look at them smiling at each other so sweetly. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1