Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

I wanna know which expressions Fast employees had while watching this kind of thing :joy::

Ps: notice the joke about the bed joke.....Totally a ''friendly'' joke among ''besties'' in front of the whole staff and cam. Uhum, we do believe on this loverboy :naughty:.

• Like 10
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Ooh... page 300.

And I’m still back-reading. Gotta say that it helps me a lot, despite limited time I have for it. Like, now that I know what was their favorite scenes to shoot, and why were they so emotional in it, or the scene that we thought needs a little lust / lip lock action but when I saw the BTS of it I went “Oh....”. NGL TVN, your BTS are gooooooood... now gimme more of those. Especially the paragliding kiss - gimme the uncut one! Hahahahaha :naughty:

Also, as I back-read further, I saw posts after posts about past dalliances, encounters, them being at the same space / time but with no encounters etc. and all the analysis. My personal view is that, I am sooooooo thankful to the universe that they finally meet and work together and being closer now as compared to their younger days, because had they did, I don’t think we will be able to see what we’ve seen today. Things happen for a reason :wub:

Glad to see that the thread is active and a lot of people supporting BinJin. One fine day when they are finally free and ready and it’s out, I’m sure the whole world will cheer for them, judging from the widespread responses and acclaims.

@AnnieCheesecake ooh I rewatched that BTS too and two things stood out to me: one, either HB is not good with directions or he is NG king or he’s totes nervous lol. And ooooh bed joke... had the story been different, we might have gotten it. Glad it didn’t because the articles I read about NK’s receptions over it (but the editing team, if you read this, gimme extra extra exxxxxxtra scenes in the DVD mmmkay). But yeah, YJ also played along at the bed joke s’all goooooood hehehehe.... ;)

As I’m trying to stick to the shipping thread rules, all my shipping energy is focused on their present and their future, and hopefully they will be a lot more happier. It’s not a good time globally and especially in SK, so I do hope they’ll get to spend however little free time with their families and of course, with each other. No news is a good news, at least.

(But if the news is they are signed for Mr and Mrs Kim movie a la Mr and Mrs Smith, wake me up ppalli ppalli!!!)

Happy shopping!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, Annie12 said:

#7-Ralph??? The grocery shop in LA.:PLOL.

Why are they trolling us so openly?

It's really confusing. 

Are they so comfortable with? Or there is another reason?

IKR girl? Why do they keep mixing our BinJin feelings? They're indeed ''S'' ppl :joy:.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@rosy honestly I think I'm the only one who believe that KNG and Yejin never dated 'cause I never saw any ''sparkles'' on their interactions, just them being comfortable and funny around each other.

When their rumors first came out I was like : ''What????'' so I checked every single interaction of them off-cam at presscon and interviews and I still don't know where and WHY their dating rumors came up :blink:.

Thank u so much for their pic at the airport it's the first time that I'm seeing them.

How I wish that BinJin had a kiss scene like the last gif that u posted from Shark.

Well that's why we all need a new work of them together (to see more skinship , that would be awesomeeeee :glasses:.)

Ps: Bf4 someone took out of context my words ('cause this kind of ppl always exist) I don't have anything against KGN, and I just shared that I always believed on the statement released by Yejin herself ,that she never dated him, 'cause on all of their interactions I just saw as friendly interactions nothing more than that xD.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Coming from this thread. And seeing the tweet translated and itemized as follows :

the search terms were:
1- yoon seri's bodyguard's face
2- yoon seri's patient wear fashion
3- Bodyguard movie yoon seri's bodyguard
4- romance/dating rumours
5- The Issue
6- first love
7- Ralph

Sooo... Come to think of it... the "bodyguard's face" was already pointed out long before somebody shared it in this forum pointing out a fancam shot hahaha. 

So I would like to Jump now to number 5. "First Love". Since these reel and real are all intertwined. And that it seems that there is a very thin line between those. 

Should there be a confirmation from YJ's camp. I am assuming that this could be really her first love. Omo. Hearts all over. Good morning. 

#AssumeAtYourOwnRisk

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:Also, as I back-read further, I saw posts after posts about past dalliances, encounters, them being at the same space / time but with no encounters etc. and all the analysis. My personal view is that, I am sooooooo thankful to the universe that they finally meet and work together and being closer now as compared to their younger days, because had they did, I don’t think we will be able to see what we’ve seen today. Things happen for a reason :wub:

This is my exact thought too. It could be fated that they met and collaborate at this juncture in their life. Things happen for a reason. And I hope it will end up with what all of us shippers/shoppers have been praying for. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

With increasing numbers of Covid19 cases in South Korea, I really hope #binjin and all Korean will take neccesarry precautions to protect themselves. I don't mind them being under the radar as long as they are safe. Praying for all around the global too :heart:

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Love 2

hey shoppers!

THE FREAKIN DROUGHT IS REAL!

so i was like re watching videos and past contents of binjin esp. their promotions.

with sojisub oppa... Yejin and Jisub have known each other long time ago. Promoting their movie together I can feel that both of them were really comfortable to the extent that they dont care about their personal spaces. theyve been chummy and were just laughing nonstop to a point that u can feel they r "family" ( its a korean thing). Jisub would lean in closer to her and she to him... without malice nor discomfort.

Both were single... and if BinJin would not happen you would secretly ship them as well... BUT nothing u can just feel their familiarity and good camaraderie. THEN TWIST OF EVENTS...SJS fell in love with one of the reporters/Mcs/ hosts (whatever u call them in Sk) interviewing their promo. kkkk

HYUNBIN and YEJIN on the other hand well... i can feel the tension... they r both hesitant to touch each other even for photos... esp during their first stage of promotion... there was shyness... there was awkwardness... there was tension (sexual tention tbh) you can feel that. hb was steaining himself not to look at Yj too much and too long... and even YJ likes it... she liked to be affirmed... YJ being a goofball made HB relaxed... on the last part of their promo... esp HBs bday... it was different then...they felt sparks for sure... for weeks of promotion and sitting almost together... for sure there were things being talked about...they r trully physically attracted w each other. But yeah SHoppers could tell... right... winkwink.

to think d movie w sjs was the real romance they r lovers... husband and wife to be exact but we see less content... and w HB lol they have 1% screentime and they acted like starcrossed lovers for a romcom.

AND NOW... WHERE  DID THOSE GO? HAHAHA

SORRY JUST DESPERATE FOR CONTENT HERE!

xoxo

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

their  interaction in negotiation. hyun bin stop starring like that :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by rosy
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Does anyone have the bts of the negotiation with eng subs? 

Also 

#6 first love ??? I dont know if that refers to YoonSeri or YSJ. Intriguing!!! What do you think?

#5  what the issue refers to? Anyone who knows the answer?

Maybe hb is syj's first love

On 3/6/2020 at 9:34 PM, NNN said:

communication

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Hii.. Im binjin hardcore shipper ❤ I reading this post since page 1 (need 3 weeks finally i got the last post today :D)

Im son ye jin big fan since a moment to remember and my fav movie of her is be with u, her chem w/ so ji sub daebakk, i cry so much, but after syj-hb rumour and sjs dating someone, i need to move on :(

After finishing cloy until today i cant move on, just opn my social media to hear their wedding announcement n decided to be their shipper :wub: but i just pray for them happy and date silencely. Have u ever watch infinity challenge esp epic of syj? I re-watch today,  and in part of the episode that syj and ill woo goes shopping grocery together and announced their will be marriage to prank infinity challenge's members (since ill woo n syj are good friend too) , it seem to familiar case w/ HB,  but heyy with HB their not on variety show?? :phew:maybe they will announce marriage too?  :wub:(oh my delulu )

Sorry, my bad English :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Delulu0696
  • Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2020 at 12:53 AM, Annie12 said:

Also 

#6 first love ??? I dont know if that refers to YoonSeri or YSJ. Intriguing!!! What do you think?

As SYJ is so secretive about her datings, so we never know the truth, including the writer

YSR is RJH’s first love! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5