Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

3 minutes ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

It’s about the “bodyguard” saying that HB and YJ is sharing bodyguards. :mellow: which is not conFirmed in any way yet.

Omo , thanks. I think I saw a post about that too (or was just a comment on someone else post I don’t remember right now).

Yeap, I think it was t the same bodyguard. But anyways ppl are spreading what they read here , online. I just saw already , 2 post with screenshots on twitter translated to two other languages. So our forum it’s really on spotlight right now. The haters must having fun, taking out of context the post here just to spread even more hate and to try to damage SYJ and HB image :angry:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hi chingus :) I hope you're all doing well :heart:
It's been a long time since I wanted to ask this question after deciding to re-read Soompi articles regarding their dating news, please help ease my curiosity :sweatingbullets:

First rumor:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1290563wpp/son-ye-jins-agency-denies-rumors-traveling-hyun-bin

On January 9, a post on an online community claimed that the actors are currently traveling together in Los Angeles.

The post said, “The two are affectionately traveling together, and I spotted them eating together with her parents in the United States.”

Second one:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1296173wpp/son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-deny-dating-rumors-second-time

They were previously reported to be spotted together in the United States earlier in the month, but their agencies denied the reports.

Then on January 21, photos were released of the two grocery shopping together.

My question is when do you think those grocery pics were taken ?
Before the first rumor on Jan 10?

Did he/she decide to release them later? 
Or was it between Jan 10 and Jan 21 and before the second rumor? So in this case they went out together even after knowing about their first rumor? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Re. those who take stuffs here and spread it outside, I’m just gonna say...

Ship responsibly. And please be mindful of your surroundings. Bear in mind that it’s all speculations / wishful thinking at its best.

Yes we all love HB and YJ and want them to be together in the end, just be careful. Media will do anything for a click.

Happy shopping!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So I've been watching videos made by shippers like us comparing HB's actions with  his past works together with some of his leading ladies VS his recent work  and how he is with SYJ. You be the judge.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Hey guys, I think we should stop to discuss and sharing picture about Hyun Bin's guard. We need to respect their privacy, respect the guard too. If everything we said is true, it can not help anything, beside that it can harm to our couple. And we should not to compair PSH, HJM...to our Ye Jin, that's not fair for them. Please respect their privacy, please:)

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Ive been a shipper of binjin since the rumor started. I also read comments and post in this forum. If we want them to be together, Please be responsible. Dont post anything which is not confirm by them.  We can just talk about it in private message, not in a public post. We don't want them to have a bad impression on us, right? I know you are all happy about the post of our co shopper but please stop spreading any stories which is not confirm. 

Have a Great Day Shoppers!

• Like 11
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, hma .75 said:

First rumor:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1290563wpp/son-ye-jins-agency-denies-rumors-traveling-hyun-bin

On January 9, a post on an online community claimed that the actors are currently traveling together in Los Angeles.

The post said, “The two are affectionately traveling together, and I spotted them eating together with her parents in the United States.”

Second one:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1296173wpp/son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-deny-dating-rumors-second-time

They were previously reported to be spotted together in the United States earlier in the month, but their agencies denied the reports.

Then on January 21, photos were released of the two grocery shopping together.

My question is when do you think those grocery pics were taken ?

The grocery photos were taken on January 20th at 5PM (USA time). 

26-EA0-D15-370-C-4-B09-9865-8-B016-C3-D4

6-D104-CFD-4704-409-D-9-F42-CA2-A806318-

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

To all Shippers, 

It's been a long time since I visited here and I just want to say something about comparing Son Yejin to other actresses. I think it's unfair to them because they have been in the industry same with Yejin and they have proven themselves also that's why they're re still manage to stay up to now and about Hyunbin exes just be sensitive enough to say something about them since we don't know them very well and it's all in the past and bringing up their names here are also not right. Don't let other lurkers, bashers, haters make story or gossip what you write or comments here because at the end of the day our Binjin is our priority. Be responsible shippers 

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ingrocerywetrust said:

Does anyone know what the occasion was where she posted this photo with VAST's staff? I'm very curious

@ingrocerywetrust The Negotiation stage greetings. It was on Chuseok (thanksgiving in Korea) and they had stage greetings in Seoul to promote their movie.

It was both hb and syj staff on the pic with them plus The Negotiation PD

• Like 7

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for clarifying about the article on HB and donations. So after that there were no more negative comments right? Like, why did he keep it secret and now reveal it etc etc? Knetz can be quite crazy sometimes.

there is no harsh comment. they all praise him for his kindness and call him angel:wub:

and that Shincheonji rumor is nothing special, Knetz also think it’s a baseless rumor.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

I saw a post here saying that a person (an shopper) had tagged Hyun Bin ex : SHK on a BinJin post, like for what?

I hope that us shoppers don’t act like this, cause this is really a childish behavior and clearly does show how immature some ppl are, true fans wouldn’t do things that could hurt their idols feelings.
I’m writing  this ,’ cause on twitter some SHK fans are attacking SYJ saying stuff that goes to her work achievements to her appearance to the BinJin relationship thing.

Those SHK said that what  us ,BinJin shippers that had started, tagging her in posts of BinJin, and I wasn’t believing in that , but since that I saw some comments of BinJin shippers online and I read the post here mentioned that a shopper tagged her, I’m really sad.

Ppl need to stop trying to bring his ex back, this is not health at all. I think if was on real life and if was like : you date someone and them you broke up with that person, u wouldn’t like that ppl around u always bring back your ex back would u?This is sick, no one likes to talk about the ex, even if they separated in good terms it’s weird to mentioned past relationships all the time.

SYJ it’s already under the media attention, mainly after CLOY fever so the haters are paying even more attention on her now, I don’t wanna see those kind of silly attitudes that could damage her image anymore :tears:.

’Cause of some shoppers that are tagging or commenting about SHK on BinJin posts, SYJ it’s the one that’s it’s been damage caused like I said bf4 those SHK fans are attacking back and another SYJ’s haters too.

Past it’s the past. We don’t need to bring back their exes just to brag about BinJin closeness. I bet that if Hyun Bin saw those comments he would be really upset abou it :tears:.

I agree with you, I am kinda shocked to learn about this. Their shippers (HB n his ex) still has a strong fanbase. Like us, they too want him to go back with her especially now after she has divorced. Just imagine the amount of haters SYJ would garner because of this. Please if someone here know the owner of the account who did that, DM them to stop that kind of childish behaviour. The least we want is, this kind of petty things will drive them apart. We don't even get our good news yet. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

https://cnaluxury.channelnewsasia.com/obsessions/best-fashion-moments-crash-landing-on-you-12490456

Crash Landing On You: The best fashion moments from the hit Korean drama

8-C973413-7604-47-D3-98-C9-B12-D1-DAC656

In a scene from Crash Landing On You, main character Yoon Se Ri (played by actress Son Ye Jin) is seen dressed in a suit from Off-White. (Photo: Instagram/tvn)

The mega-hit Korean drama Crash Landing On You may have ended, but we can’t get our minds off the stunning fashion ensembles we saw onscreen. CNA Luxury rounds up the most memorable looks from the show.

If you’ve finished watching popular K-drama Crash Landing On You on Netflix, chances are, you’re experiencing some kind of withdrawal symptoms. With an endearing narrative, tear-jerking moments and heart-fluttering romance, every episode was a rollercoaster of emotions.

Just as intriguing as the storyline was the characters' wardrobe, in particular that of highly-successful businesswoman, Yoon Se Ri, played by actress Son Ye Jin. Despite being born to a wealthy household, Se Ri charts her own path away from the family by setting up her own fashion business, Seri’s Choice.

Throughout the series, viewers are treated to the fashion mogul's impeccable style ensembles. We round up our favourite looks from the show.

POWER SUIT

As a stylish #girlboss, Yoon Se Ri donned several power suits throughout the series. Ever the style maven, she made a powerful fashion statement in this Off White suit, accessorised with a Longchamp handbag.

CLASSIC CHANEL

In a shopping scene where Se Ri splurged on outfits for love interest Ri Jeong Hyeok, the CEO was dressed to impress. While giving Jeong Hyeok a makeover, Se Ri wore a cotton and wool jacket from Chanel. Finishing off the look was an embroidered Georgette crepe scarf, also from Chanel.

CASUAL CHIC

Even when she’s dressed down, Se Ri manages to stay effortlessly chic. In this scene in Switzerland, years before Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok’s fateful meeting in North Korea, Se Ri is seen in a cosy knit sweater pulled over a shirt, both from Celine. She paired the outfit with a pleated skirt and Celine tweed sling purse.

FLORAL FANTASY

Throughout the series, Se Ri was dressed in several feminine floral looks. Our favourite has got to be this long-sleeved, floral printed stretch silk dress from Dolce & Gabbana. In this scene, Se Ri is also seen carrying an elegant black crocodile-effect handbag from Miu Miu.

POP OF COLOUR

Who would have thought that an all-yellow outfit could work so well? In this romantic scene where Se Ri and Captain Ri are strolling in the rain, the heiress was clad in a yellow mohair-blend blazer over a yellow wool turtleneck sweater with a mohair-blend mini skirt, all from Max Mara. Even her shoes were yellow too.

abc

————

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/work-outfit-ideas-you-can-steal-korean-drama-crash-landing-you

Work outfit ideas you can steal from Korean drama Crash Landing On You

MARCH 02, 2020
BY HIDAYAH IDRIS | CLEO SINGAPORE

Have been bingeing on Korean drama Crash Landing On You the past weeks and having withdrawal symptoms after the final episode aired in February?

Don't worry, we gotchu. If you haven't already watched the drama and are wondering why everyone and their neighbour is talking about it, let's put it this way: it's one of the highest-rated drama this year.

The K-drama follows the story of the CEO of a fashion company, Yoon Seri (played by Son Ye Jin), who got swept into North Korea (literally) after a paragliding accident. There, she met and fell in love with a military captain Ri Jeonhyuk (played by Hyun Bin).

You can enjoy sweet, romantic moments, suspense and comedic scenes as you watch the 16-episode drama. But, more than that, you'll also feast your eyes on Seri's impeccable fashion sense (she owns a fashion company, after all).

B693522-B-98-EC-49-BA-950-A-939-DE1-E3-C

Want to look as fashionable as her? We've compiled some of our fave looks with tips on how to wear them to work, plus similar pieces that you can shop online!

MAKE THE BEACH DRESS OFFICE-READY

932-F3-F06-9-FE4-49-EA-84-CA-236-E7-DF40

Spring is here, which means… floral dresses are everywhere. If you’ve been quick to jump on the trend and realise your wardrobe is filled with more floral dresses than you can wear on the weekend, why not start wearing them to the office? Make it work-appropriate by layering with a turtleneck or shirt.

LAYER A NECKLINE-PLUNGING DRESS

09-AB4027-317-D-4486-A2-DC-64-A610-EA39-

Have a dress with a plunging neckline that’s great for brunch but not-so-appropriate for the office? Similar to how you’d treat your summer dresses, layer it with a turtleneck or shirt.

This trick works not only for floral dresses like the one Seri is wearing, but any neckline-plunging numbers. Top it off with an oversized cardigan to keep you warm in the office.

ACCESSORISE WITH A SCARF

53-AA6-BEA-6-AC7-44-F5-B2-B7-C29832-AB17

It’s raining and cold outside and you just want to wear a snuggly cardigan or sweater, but there’s a risk that you might look like you’re heading to bed. The solution: tie a scarf around your neck to elevate the outfit. You can complement it with a scarf in a similar colour like Seri did, or opt for a contrasting colour.

YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH MONOCHROME

2-BA9-B193-5127-43-DA-BF8-D-D5228189-E0-

Is there anything that screams chic more than a black-and-white ensemble? The collared finish is great for days when you need to make an important point during a big meeting.

GO FOR CHECKS

11-FD3396-1883-4-B48-BC55-EE8705-F41-C60

Remember this iconic scene where Seri went to Pyongyang in a Miu Miu trench coat? All of a sudden, she looked every part like the CEO of a fashion company that she is. If you’re hoping to give off similar vibes, opt for a similar blazer - because a trench coat isn’t exactly the best thing to wear in Singapore’s hot weather.

This article was first published in CLEO Singapore.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 5

21 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

there is no harsh comment. they all praise him for his kindness and call him angel

It’s really great that there is not harsh comment anymore after the clarification article.

I found this whole situation so sad. His true fans we know that he has always liked to keep his charities private. (“Not let the left hand know what the right hand has done“ )

SYJ and HB are both so kindhearted and humble, they are truly a sweet pair. A couple made in heaven :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The link of the page doesn’t exist anymore. What was it?

I’m worried about too ‘cause some ppl on insta still posting things saying that they were holding hands on insta and on other SNS. I’m concerned ‘cause seems that everything that they do (even breathing) the knetz and the haters take this “chance” to spread malicious rumors abou them :bawling:.

If the page is not there anymore, it means the insta OP has deleted it. Which is good! Well done!

53 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

there is no harsh comment. they all praise him for his kindness and call him angel:wub:

and that Shincheonji rumor is nothing special, Knetz also think it’s a baseless rumor.

Thanks! Happy that all the negative comments has turned into positive ones! Some people really need to learn not to judge without knowing all the facts.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

agree with you, I am kinda shocked to learn about this. Their shippers (HB n his ex) still has a strong fanbase. Like us, they too want him to go back with her especially now after she has divorced. Just imagine the amount of haters SYJ would garner because of this. Please if someone here know the owner of the account who did that, DM them to stop that kind of childish behaviour. The least we want is, this kind of petty things will drive them apart. We don't even get our good news yet. 

Actually I just saw (until now ) on twitter that SHK fans are mad ‘cause some immature BinJin shippers are tagging and commenting about SHK on BinJin posts. Like her fans are tweeting to stop with this, they even mentioned that the actress had moved out from her past relationship and that was to the ppl stop tying to bring her name back.

But SHK fans instead of getting mad to those shoppers that are doing those comments , they’re attacking Son Ye-jin , disrespecting her achievements saying so awful things :/

I can’t tell whatever did this ‘cause wasn’t just one account. I saw those hateful comments ‘cause since that I’m a fan of Yejin I’m always looking on twitter for tweets that mentioned her, so on the “search section” I always search for her name. That’s where I saw that some SHK and some haters were talking bad about her :tears:. I didn’t confronted the ppl back, ‘cause I’m not the type who get involved on those online fights (for me getting involved just if I was caught on “bad day” or the person in question wrote awful things, really disturbing.) so I just reported those tweets. But ofc that the tweets still exist ‘cause I didn’t get the notification from twitter that they had removed them :bawling:.

• Like 3
  • Sad 9

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200304000745

Pyongyang calls fans of hit TV drama ‘Crash Landing’ ‘immoral’

Published : Mar 4, 2020 - 15:11       Updated : Mar 4, 2020 - 17:14

F76931-FB-3-E50-45-BB-9-A0-F-4-C5-AE90-A

South Korean Yoon Se-ri, played by Son Ye-jin (left), and North Korean military official Ri Jung-hyuk, played by Hyun Bin, arrive in Pyongyang in a scene from “Crash Landing on You.” (Studio Dragon)

Pyongyang’s propaganda media outlets lashed out at South Korea’s latest hit TV drama series and a film dealing with North Korea, calling them an “unacceptable and atrocious provocation.”

“Recently, South Korean authorities and film producers are releasing anti-republic films and TV dramas that are deceptive, fabricated, absurd and impure, putting all their efforts on making strategic propaganda,” the North said via an editorial published by online propaganda outlet Uriminzokkiri on Wednesday. “It’s an unbearable insult against the same people and is unacceptable and atrocious provocation.”

The editorial did not name the exact titles, but it appears to refer to recent hit drama series “Crash Landing On You” and film “Ashfall.”

The outlet went on to condemn the productions regarding the tragedy of separation as a source of entertainment and profiteering, adding that the people who enjoy such content ”have no shame and are immoral.“ 

“Crash Landing On You,” a romantic-comedy from tvN, tells the story of a chaebol heiress who accidentally crashes in North Korea while paragliding. She is rescued by a North Korean military officer who protects her and risks his life to get her back to Seoul. While there has been controversy here for glamorizing the reclusive nation as a peaceful and livable place, the drama series largely illustrates the North as lagging behind its advanced southern neighbor. 

The film “Ashfall” depicts camaraderie between the two Koreas to prevent a volcanic explosion from Paektusan in the North. In the blockbuster flick, there is a scene where a building presumed to be the headquarters of the North’s ruling Workers‘ Party of Korea collapses. 

Meari, another North Korean propaganda outlet, released a similar article the same day, likewise accusing the productions of “slandering our republic (and) causing outrage of our people,” describing the productions as false and full of scheming. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

———

https://www.esquiresg.com/galleries/crash-landing-on-you-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-chopard-omega-watches-netflix/

All the watches featured on Crash Landing On You, plus a few others if you’re thinking of copping the look

Because Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin pulled them off with such style.

March 4, 2020
Words by Celine Yap

There’s so much drama in Netflix's latest K-drama Crash Landing On You you’ll find yourself crying and laughing, then crying again, sometimes all in one episode. Apparently it is so good it’s now the second most-viewed drama in Korean cable history. (In first place is 2019’s satirical drama Sky Castle.)

Of course CLOY was destined to do well in viewership numbers. The premise alone is recipe for success. Veering from the preposterously funny to the heart-wrenchingly emotional, it also throws in forbidden love (who could resist that?) Then it touches on the North-South Korean divide with accurate depictions of everyday North/South Korean life (those ahjummas!). Not forgetting the usual K drama tropes so everybody’s happy.

365-ABAEF-AB65-4-F9-E-A85-C-827-E3832934

Son Ye-jin stars in this popular Korean dramedy.

And did we mention the styling?

Believe it when we say that it is now the personal mission of every K pop fan to dress like Se-ri and Seo Dan. Honestly which girl wouldn’t want to be constantly decked out in gorgeous—gorgeous—designer clothes, bags, and shoes?

053-EE48-B-43-C0-4-F73-A271-85-A052-A5-F

Hyun Bin plays Captain Ri Jeong-Hyuk.

But we also can’t help but notice the watches. We love how they have been seamlessly incorporated into the plotline to help colour the characters a little bit more.

Attention: Spoilers beyond this point.

Guest Starring

In episode five, Se-ri decided to pawn off her watch, which is a limited edition Chopard Happy Sport, so it must be worth a tidy sum—or so she thinks.

Unfortunately, in the North, objects are valued by weight. No one cares if something is limited edition or not. That dainty ladies watch didn’t weigh very much and suffice it to say, Se-ri was totally bummed.

1-DF9-F340-67-AD-46-E1-8-D62-2-EBD2-F4-D

Jeng jeng jeng!

But something else caught her eye there. It was another Chopard timepiece we’ve ID-ed to be the sporty new Alpine Eagle launched just recently in late 2019. Admittedly, the timeline is a little off but it’s an anachronism we’re willing to excuse.

This watch connected her to Ri Jeong-hyuk who had briefly lived in Switzerland where he studied music and probably also where he picked up an appreciation for fine watches.

C008-F7-BD-C9-EF-4393-A747-0-F587-AD18-E
There's so much more than meets the eye with Captain Ri.

Which means that the Alpine Eagle a symbol of his past. Now back in North Korea to fulfil his duty to his family, Jeong-hyuk goes full military-man and dons a modern Omega Seamaster 300 instead. It also happens to be James Bond's choice watch and will be seen on the big screen when No Time To Die hits cinemas in April.

Anyone else getting serious An Officer and A Gentleman vibes here? Hey, people can be two things, and it’s always nice to see how watches show others who you really are.

Click through the gallery above for some other variations of the afore-mentioned watches to get if you’re also thinking of going full CLOY.

Crash Landing On You is now streaming on Netflix.

D1852722-335-F-4307-BC6-B-30-CBACB95-D4-
Captain Ri’s “old” watch is this Chopard Alpine Eagle made in Lucent Steel A223 and comes with a textured dial reminiscent of an eagle’s Iris.

358-E8672-D71-A-47-B3-88-CC-1-D35-F031-B

A 2019 launch, the Chopard Alpine Eagle looks equally good with a blue dial.

98-A7-A3-BA-1-BD9-42-F7-8893-624-B709-ED

But the on-the-job watch he wears daily is this Omega Seamaster 300 in ceramic and titanium with a black rubber strap.

E5-A9-C2-D9-A197-4227-9-E56-2-C0-D730-EF
Here’s the Chopard Happy Sport that Son Ye-jin’s character, a South Korean chaebol heiress Yoon Se-ri, tried to pawn for money.

9-D4-C47-B2-0569-4152-812-E-08983-F69-B0

The Happy Sport is one of Chopard’s best selling watches, and comes in countless permutations such as this bi-colour steel and pink gold model.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Imagining V@ST announce something like "It is not true that HB asks his bodyguard to protect SYJ", or "It's not true that HB and SYJ share the same bodyguard". That would be the weirdest denial I've ever heard :sweatingbullets:  

Yes V@st spies, don't do such weird thing :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

So, the drama had reached the North. OMG, i hope the issue just ends there... hope nothing bad will happen to the production team and the casts. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Helena said:

The grocery photos were taken on January 20th at 5PM (USA time). 

Thank you :) 

So it's another sign that can tell us what kind of relationship they have because I think you don't do "grocery shopping" with your "friend", with whom you've already had a dating rumor not too long ago, specially when you're a private person...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Winny said:

As for the bodyguard, i'm alittle bit confused, coz in some promo vids of HB, i thought i saw IU's bodyguard walking with HB, anybody here can explain what's the rule on sharing of bodyguards in SK? I thought only artists from same agency share managers or bodyguards? 

It’s independent/separate. SoKor have Security company/ or agent for events, concert and etc, and they can hire bodyguards/securities so it’s natural to see same bodyguards with other korean artists. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3