Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

3 hours ago, Rea DR said:

What do you think about the bts of the last scene in switzerland wherein they were practing their hug but HB wasn't touching her?

Oh you mean the one where he was spinning her around even after he gained control over his body and also after the director said cut and later in same bts he was caught giving her a massage with his thumb :naughty:. I think boy tried hard but failed he is a goner :D

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

@Rea DR

Hi. :)

Please do not quote images/gifs/videos because it's against the rules of this forum.

If you want to quote a post, remove them.

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Rea DR said:

Omg this is the first time I saw the stage greeting. HB always looking out for SHJ when she went up the stage. Look at his hands. 

Rea, FYI our thread has been warning by the moderator. We can't quote a post without deleting video, twitter, ig or photo. I hope you can edit your post :) 

Thank you. 

In case you don't know how to delete them you can just use spoiler. Put it like this [#spoiler]  post you want to hide [#/ spoiler ] 

post you want to hide [#/spoiler]  

*remove the # 

• Insightful 4

44 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Thanks for explaining. I would love if HB is still in LA in Jan 27th. Then the double heart has deeper meaning and I know Yejin prob attended Sophia's Bday party with him.

You are welcome. Even if he don't attend  sophia's birthday who know if he already meet them before going back(just assumption). Anything can happen haha we have read some people share a rumor they spotted BinJin eating out with her parents before in L. A. My wild imagination thought it could be her sister and husband hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

wow just watched the new Swoon video and read all the new observations!! HB and SYJ's hands during that Swiss scene made me squeal :love: :naughty:

How am I ever going to get over CLOY and this couple?!! Send help! 

idk about you guys but I'm already rehearsing my shocked expression for when they announce their marriage :joy: gotta convince them that they had us fooled this whole time lol

#InGroceryWeTrust

#AisleToCheckOut

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Thanks for explaining. I would love if HB is still in LA in Jan 27th. Then the double heart has deeper meaning and I know Yejin prob attended Sophia's Bday party with him.

I think someone had mention that HB arrived from LA on 24th of Jan. U can back read the thread. There's even a video of his arrival too after the news of them grocery shopping together a lot of media reporter waiting for him at the airport, but HB was busy with his phone (for quite a long time). U can found it in IG post of BinJin shippers acc. And yes YJ's post was on 27 but it doesnt mean that she was there at that time. No one knows the exact date of her arrival at SK, she's totally being a ninja.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Mirul_95 said:

I think someone had mention that HB arrived from LA on 24th of Jan. U can back read the thread. There's even a video of his arrival too after the news of them grocery shopping together a lot of media reporter waiting for him at the airport, but HB was busy with his phone (for quite a long time). U can found it in IG post of BinJin shippers acc. And yes YJ's post was on 27 but it doesnt mean that she was there at that time. No one knows the exact date of her arrival at SK, she's totally being a ninja.

I read in SYJ thread that some people saw her coming out of airport on 25th Jan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

16 minutes ago, superspace said:

OMO :wub:

What do you think about this footage?

My interpretation is

[Reporter asking about dating rumor]

SYJ: Honey, would you control the situation? *Hand gesture*

Our CEO: I got it honey! LOL! *holding mic right away*

Omg binjin shippers are like eagles. We see everything :joy:

based on that we can conclude that yes, they did prepare an answer 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

29 minutes ago, superspace said:

What do you think about this footage?

My interpretation is

[Reporter asking about dating rumor]

SYJ: Honey, would you control the situation? *Hand gesture*

Our CEO: I got it honey! LOL! *holding mic right away*

I hate to burst your bubble, but it was for another question not the rumor one. :tounge_xd:Thank you for the GIF though. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Glad for them they look great together. Also you can tell the way they touchy freely off screen. Both beautiful ppl. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Elle R said:

btw, Ms. SYJ ... I see your not-always subtle flirting too. 

I’m not sure if it’s ye jin’s habit or just doing it to Hyun Bin, she always tap or touch HyunBin’s thigh, I noticed it 2 times :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I am. That is why I am asking the timeline as I want to create my own imagination. I will not change my 5 year old DP if I am not a shipper. Is it wrong to just ask about timeline? I would love if HB is in LA on the 27th attending the birthday party with 'Aunt Yejin'.  My English may be not good, so probably you don't get the real meaning of my question. 

@liltash85i had read that on the early post from this forum around page 11.. there's a lot of insighful POV on that if you wanna know the details. Hope it could help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Just want confirmation of the Timeline of LA Grocery shopping. When exactly HB came back to Korea? I saw some said on Jan 24th 2019 but Yejin stayed longer. Then she posted 2 IG on Jan 27th and she is still in LA that time right? BUt whr is HB that day? LA or SK? If HB in SK, what could that double heart means???? ;)

Here’s when he arrived from LA 

Was on 24/01 .

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the original video from the YouTube so this the short clip:D.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Chugo21 said:

I’m not sure if it’s ye jin’s habit or just doing it to Hyun Bin, she always tap or touch HyunBin’s thigh, I noticed it 2 times :D

It may look too obvious if she reminds him by touching his left arm which is above the table & can be easily caught by cameras. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, MiahTran said:

I think the writer drafted based on their story. If we have followed their interviews and news since TN. We all get it and very into it when watching CLOY. The writer and PD team all knew that HB wanted to work with SYJ for romcon or melodrama coz HB kept saying many times. So they grabbed the opportunity to make it happens with 2 big stars. And it might be their last chance to work together especially their age in romcom. If they’re really a couple I think HB would not allow  SYJ act in romcom with other Alist again. He’ll screen more for sure.;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4