[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

This is awesome level of shipping hahahha. Thank you for the zoom. 
one question, is it normal to do french kiss with tongue in kdrama? I have only watched a handful of kdrama, mostly starred by HB, some by LMH, one by Rain, and the kisses suck, just a light peck, except for HB's, the guy really knows how to kiss properly.

It’s not common, but I see that the actors want/know how to kiss on scene the “problem” on the majority part of the time it’s that the actresses always hold back , so it’s always just the actors that do the “job”:expressionless:.

Lee Jong Suk it’s an amazing kisser as well.

But the best kisses that I ever saw on kdramas was with the actress Yoon Eun Hye , you need to watch her dramas and she really kissed the guys (and was back on time with that older dramas that the actors almost even didn’t touch each other but still she was able to be different :joy:)

Actually I still wanted that HB and SYJ had kissed more but , we can’t change the past (unfortunately :/)
Edit: How I wish that the “spirit” of Yoon Eun Hye kisser was on Yejin when she was kissing HB. I was almost screaming ‘cause they weren’t kissing properly, I was like : “C’mon kiss him, kiss him for god’s sake” :joy:.

• LOL 13

@The Classic  Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt thoughts in this forum. I can literally feel your heart for Binjin couple. All of us hope they will be a (or already is) a real couple one day, but whatever happens they have given us such lovely memories and ignited our imaginations! At the very least, I still believe they are soulmates even if as best friends.

I thot this video below captures your thots beautifully...... with one of my favorite song “A thousand years”

• Love 9
  • Awesome 1

When quoting, in addition to image removal, please remember to shorten a long post (leave the relevant contents only). 

Stroppse on Feb 17, 2020: Also, in order to make it more enjoyable for all readers of this thread, if instead of quoting wholesale, you quote just the section you want to comment on, it will reduce the repetition and allow for more meaningful and new comments to enhance the shipping experience.

Happy Friday

k8mQGXN.gif

https://www.koreanclass101.com/korean-age/

It’s more serious for people who date with marriage in mind; both of them are 39 years old (in Korean age). When we have more experiences in life, we have a better grasp of what we want/need and what works and doesn’t work for us.

———

https://www.buro247.my/beauty/buro-loves/beauty-lessons-we-learned-from-son-ye-jin-from-her.html

7 Beauty lessons we learned from Son Ye-jin's role in 'Crash Landing On You'

Text: Wei Yeen Loh | Image: Netflix/Crash Landing On You 

Here's what we learned from Yoo Se-ri in hit Korean drama 'Crash Landing On You'. Warning: spoilers ahead!

E02674-FE-5605-47-F2-9251-03-B2-E47-BA18

If you've finished watching Netflix's most popular Korean drama of the Q1, Crash Landing On You, and are experiencing severe withdrawals, we've got you covered.

The highly-rated drama series isn't hyped for no reason—its final episode made headlines for breaking the previous record set by Goblin in January 2017, with a peak rating of 24.1 percent compared to Goblin's 20.5 percent, according to Nielsen Korea.

Apart from the main stars' chemistry and stellar acting chops, here's another reason to love this show: leading lady Son Ye-jin, aka Korea's 'Queen of Melodrama' isn't your typical Hallyu star. Her hair and makeup choices in Crash Landing On You made headlines for all the right reasons—find out the best beauty lessons to glean from her role as Yoon Se-ri in the series. 

P/s: Close this page if you have yet to finish this drama. Major spoilers ahead.

1. No time for eyebrows? No problem.

7925003-C-6744-4289-9-E90-2-F51-A0172-F3

According to Son's makeup artist Mu Jin, the star opted without eyebrow products for most of her North Korea scenes. A typically uncommon sight in K-dramas, brows are usually filled for a 'natural' look—even in scenes where the characters are in bed (how natural, we know). But you can evidently spot Son's ungroomed brows in some takes—and we stan. Who needs brows anyway when your skin is glowing to a tee?

2. A scented candle should be a mainstay

2-D949-A20-CAEA-4415-9530-AFE57735-D54-F

In the early episodes, her character's near-obsession for scented candles starts out as comical but then transitions to a more poignant scene (that's all we're gonna say). But we feel her—scented candles (not regular unscented ones) make all the difference in your beauty ritual.

3. It's okay to not look like you "woke up like this"

51819-B46-8-C2-C-4-ED6-A53-D-EF6-CB270-F

The I-woke-up-like-this glow is almost a myth for some of us who aren't born with problem-free skin. Son keeps it real in most of her scenes for a literal, just-woke-up look i.e. tousled hair that doesn't look overly styled, zero eyeshadow/mascara, and yes—unfilled brows for a more realistic take. Even her lashes aren't nicely curled—and that's saying something.

4. No styling tools at hand? Worry not.

A44-BC6-E4-4-F23-4959-BEED-804073-D5-C62

According to an interview with Allure Korea, Son's hairstylist Gu Mi Jeong shared that the actress opted to style her own locks for scenes that require natural-looking hairdos. "She prefers to style it herself, and does well at it. She braids it or puts it in a bun," says Gu. In case you ever vie for a chic hairdo but you're armed with zero tools or skills—wear a braid, pull it to the side and secure with a scrunchie. 

5. When in doubt, improvise.

6278-F572-CE4-F-477-F-BF00-B3-F7277386-C

No shower curtain rod? No sweat. In one of the episodes, Se-ri fashioned one out of, well, the clothes line for some much-needed privacy for her tubtime aka "hot sauna for one". Desperate times call for desperate measures.

6. It's never too late to start on skincare

04-A6-DB65-258-C-4-B7-E-AB5-E-8-AA069-FD

In one of the scenes, Se-ri was seen packing on her skincare and using a light-therapy device to treat her skin after a soak, quipping that she "must become young again" after her ordeal in North Korea. Pointers to revive your skin? Pamper intensively and don't worry about being too late to the game.

7. Confidence is key

78087-A7-C-3-F33-4626-87-E4-1-AF932-A5-A

In case your bangin' perm doesn't make a good enough statement, and you find yourself without your makeup kit, all you need is a healthy dose of self-esteem to kick butt. Keep your chin up and make a bold statement like Se-ri—even if your dignity is at stake.

Crash Landing On You' is now airing on Netflix.

• Like 7
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Actually I still wanted that HB and SYJ had kissed more but , we can’t change the past (unfortunately :/)
Edit: How I wish that the “spirit” of Yoon Eun Hye kisser was on Yejin when she was kissing HB. I was almost screaming ‘cause they weren’t kissing properly, I was like : “C’mon kiss him, kiss him for god’s sake” :joy:.

I do think they went back and added close ups to the paragliding kiss ... that kiss was edited with at least three separate takes: close up facing SYJ, semi pan out and then close up facing HB. The latter two were actually good kisses, in the semi pan out shot SYJ even opens her mouth a bit wider lol But it switches quickly to the SYJ closeup. Just from the BTS of the kisses they had, I can tell there were takes with good kisses ... editing was just not up to par. I think it's an issue when filming is done with a single camera rather than multi cam. I wasn't disappointed by the kiss ... It's just that when you have one angle with HB pretty much eating SYJ you expect better (editing) lol. Another example of poor editing is in the conversation post back hug - next year and year after next ... editing is done with at least two takes, one in which SYJ is crying more than the other. <--- This is just an example of how I have a keen eye beyond their kissing scenes lmao

EDT: SYJ in the final hospital scene between Seri and her mom (picture of SYJ in point number 3 in the above article) looked so much like her Summer Scent days. Always so gorgeous even with minimal makeup

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, sarahsarahh said:

anyone knows where to watch this interview with english subs? :bawling:

I've watched Eng sub from twitter. Starting from 2018 that I've been seeing HB with very big smile to his ear and full of happiness in his eyes. 

Edited by Anne S
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, The Classic said:

It’s been almost two weeks since ‘Crash Landing On You’ aired its last episode. I have written my goodbyes and love for the program twice in my journal. It’s like Yoon Seri saying her goodbye to Ri Jeong Hyeok many times (and vice-versa). But I feel like I need to do a write-up one after another about my most favourite couple (or about CLOY) to ease my longing heart.

I knew that not knowing the story yet back in September last year, I was determined to watch CLOY when it airs because of BinJin. I was getting a little bit fonder of Hyun Bin around mid of last year because he was more manly than other K-actors of his generation (I made this conclusion after that one day when I got interested to observe the actors of his generation through their interviews, etc. in YouTube). At the same time, I was looking for a stunning female lead because it’s been a very long time since I’ve seen one (with Kim Tae Hee and Jun Ji-Hyun having their hiatus as they started their married life and me only loving Song Hye Kyo in ‘Full House’ and ‘That Winter the Wind Blows’). It was only Son Ye Jin, the one I remember to be that very beautiful actress in ‘The Classic’ and ‘Moment to Remember’, who is still active in acting. She was indeed the gorgeous actress whom I would like to see taking a lead role with an interesting and handsome partner beside her. And God was good, He partnered her with Hyun Bin.

I’m not really a fan of Hyun Bin because I thought he was not appealing for me before (days of Kim Sam Soon and Secret Garden). But suddenly, and slowly, he turned into one. His offscreen personality is more attractive than the roles he portrayed onscreen. That I guess was a plus factor for me. So to see him doing a drama with a beautiful lady, Son Ye Jin, was exactly what I was looking for (after a long time). Maybe CLOY interested me at first because of Hyun Bin but as days go by, it was Son Ye Jin that I found more attractive and as of today, she still wins my heart. I love her.

I really don’t know when exactly I got hooked with the BinJin couple. It was just that during my holiday break I fell in love with their videos on YouTube, and the natural connection and chemistry they have. I guess that was when I started rooting for them. They are so beautiful together (than individually). Blame it to my psyche, I could not separate the two and it’s something that I question as well. It’s as if my soul knows that these two souls are one.

BinJin is too solid for me. But thinking it through, let’s say I could love Son Ye Jin more without Hyun Bin but not love Hyun Bin more than Son Ye Jin. Maybe because we are females or that she helped me fade away my fear of passing the age of early to mid-30s (and late) being unmarried. She also revealed how immature she was in dating (which I could strongly connect with). Well, Son Ye Jin is successful and she continues her passion in acting no matter how good or bad the results are. She is steady and happy and travels and takes care of herself. She’s an inspiration. I think that’s why I connect to her more. She’s a tough and empowered woman (a real Seo Dan) born in 1982.

What made me root for BinJin is because it’s as if I found a good man for Son Ye Jin (her equal). And Hyun Bin is that kind of a good man, even better than that. Everything about them shouts connection, and so my psyche seems hard to take any disconnection of the two. And I accept it, unlike them, who by this continuous denials, seem to choose to ignore it and deny it. Time is important though and if it goes to waste, it would be sad they’d realised too late about this connection. Nothing is sadder than to realise that he/she is the one who got away, right?!  But then I could not also disregard the idea that their connection is only professionalism at its finest. If you remember Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga in their promotion of ‘A Star is Born’, BC was so into LG. See how BC looked at LG (like how HB looks at SYJ) and everyone who watched them perform at the Oscars last year were so amazed of their chemistry (and even wondered what BC’s ex-wife felt then). And then after all has been said and done (with BC divorcing his wife then), LG said something like ‘nothing is going on between them, they were artists and they fooled us.’ Years passed and they really are not together. Tough.

I don’t know what the future holds. Both of their agencies were denying any romance blossoming between them and it’s breaking my hopes. The drought after CLOY (about the BinJin couple) and what comes next if all is really over bothers me and puts me into a state of longing and sadness. I could not bear it as a fan of the couple. I know it could lead me to anxious thoughts, reason for me always looking at any updates from them (and witnessing now how slow the updates are). That’s quite unhealthy and to think I’m loving the couple too much, and it’s doing this to me, then it’s turning out to be a beautiful disaster for me. No matter how beautiful, it still is toxic. 

It’s not like BinJin would admit anything in the next few days or weeks or even months, worst, even years. I feel that drought would be real. Everybody would move on and our research about them (in social media, etc.) would also reach its dead end soon. I don’t want to be negative about them nor about love that’s why I root for them because I believe so much in this couple. I believe they could go past the romantic stage and see each other as real people, imperfect, but could be a good friend and companion to each other for the rest of their lives. If both of them tasted success in their careers and experienced the heartbreak of failing (but still chooses to go on in their chosen career), they would know more that life is not a bed of roses. Life is hard work (and sometimes even if you put your hard work, things sometimes still won’t work out) and so is love. If they end up together, I believe it’s a marriage that would last a lifetime. If only ‘they’ could be real. 

My personal life is a mess so rooting for them warms my heart and brings smile to my face because I would like to believe that their reaction towards each other is genuine. It breaks my heart to hear about the denials and it makes it harder for me to move on. This is why I feel the need to put boundaries now. If drought about BinJin is coming, I have to find a way to move on. To be a first-time hardcore shipper is hard. This is the experience and the mental effects of being a true blue BinJin shipper. Now I know. Thanks BinJin for the experience. 

My only way to recover is to watch other KDramas where their lead actors are endearing to me because of their great personality offscreen (Park Seo Joon, IU and Kim Tae Hee (because of her love for Rain)). I need to do this so my mind could rest from my anxiety with where the BinJin couple could lead. After all, I also have a life to live. I have to keep inspiring myself and not to be dragged on the sadness because of this drought. No use. And to think Captain Ri only encourages happiness to Yoon Seri, I also have to fill my days with the same positive energy. Who knows they would admit it later on that they decided to marry each other. That would be the sweetest day for me. 

All I know for now is it would be hard for me to see BinJin partnered with other actors. What if Hyun Bin would be partnered with Bae Suzy? Or Song Hye Kyo (again)? What if Son Ye Jin would be partnered with Gong Yoo? Or Lee Dong Wook? Or reunite with Jo In Sung or Jung Woo-Sung? Or paired with other single veteran actors? It would be impossible not to have any shippers for both of them with their new partners in the future. What would that make of me then? 

It would be ideal to think they would end up together. If they do, it would be easier to see them paired with other equally beautiful actors as they are. If not, then maybe I would hear their success with this new partner and not care so much. I would avoid as much as I can, with the best of my capabilities, to see any news about their drama with the new partner. Although it is still early to say this, but this is my real feeling at present! I could only hope I could overcome this in the future. Oh, how I love BinJin so much. 

How to settle these emotions? Move on like the wind! I was up to that six months condolence period of not watching another Kdrama but these two weeks were pretty hard for me. I was indeed very sad after being happy because of them for the past months. Still, what made me smile a bit lately was because of them again. For the past two weeks, I’ve seen a lot of big international media outlets (BBC, The New York Times etc.) that have published articles about the drama with its angle focusing on the almost realistic presentation of North Korea to articles about fashion, background story of the casts, etc. It delighted me to see this because I believe BinJin could not have expected this back when they were just hoping to work together for a drama. They were just smiling together and hoping for it, and during the run of the program, it was a little difficult for them to get some love from the Korean audience. That was a bit upsetting for me because I saw it myself week after week and saw how it struggled for a higher rating. And towards the end, unexpectedly, there was much more love from the Koreans (for the drama). What was more surprising was it was more successful outside Korea. If only for this, then, I’ll smile (after all those weeks of struggle) because it meant it still left a mark in the hearts of many around Asia, and hopefully, the world (thus, CLOY, would be considered as one of those unforgettable KDramas).

I don’t know how other KDramas impacted the international audience. I just heard about their titles being talked about by many but I really don’t have facts in my hands, whether they exceed more or less the success of BinJin’s CLOY. Maybe those dramas were more successful, maybe not! All I know is this was the first time I went on a journey with a KDrama (thanks to Netflix) and got disappointed with the rating (in SK), and hoped for a better rating and later on accepted that even if it beats records or not, it’s okay. I understood BinJin’s CLOY on a more personal level. It had made me happy and made me believe in love that need not be rushed because some things are worth the wait - I saw this in BinJin couple (well, ‘if’, just ‘if’ they end up together). 

I’m really sad these days and life is meaningless. To see the love story of RiRi stimulates a part of my very sad self. Maybe life would be fun I would be happy again one day. When it comes, and I’d look back (maybe at a time when other KDramas are making new history), I would always think of CLOY with a smile in my heart. I would remember the journey I went through with it. I would remember that it once had a special place in my heart. I would remember how BinJin made me do embarrassing things in secret (fangirl). I would remember that I once prayed for the lead couple to be together in real life. I would remember funny yet deep memories. 

Memories, how can we just cherish BinJin in our memories? Sad reality. How could these two human beings who we saw to perfectly fit each other be cherished only as a memory? Time had passed and along with time, them shooting together and sharing the same space together are gone, so knowing that memories are all I have, I need to be grateful with that right?! No matter how hard, I have to regulate my emotions and accept what is there. I would respect BinJin’s decision no matter what. I love them to be together but I’m a human being outside of them so I could not invade what is private to both of them. Maybe there’s something good in their silence. Silence is beautiful because it is more sincere and deep. Silence allows people to reflect, take a step back and from there, make sound and better decision. ‘Silence’ is never ‘shallow’ – it allows one to ‘crash’ through the surface and go deeper where the chaos of the outside world could not cause more harm nor pain. If this is what ‘silence’ means for BinJin then I could move forward on the days ahead in a peaceful stance and hopeful heart.

But whatever would be the outcome of their silence, if they decided to part ways or hopefully, stay together, I would trust BinJin that this is what’s best for them. And as a human being outside of them, I only hope and pray genuine happiness for each of them. I won’t go beyond this and refrain from overanalysing (that could only hurt them more). I love the couple so much that I would respect and cherish them no matter what.

This is my separation piece for BinJin which I thought of sharing in this forum. Well, if I really love something, I would go an extra mile to share this love (and this is exactly what I’m doing now). This is my first time ever to post in a forum and I decided to do so to seal my love for BinJin.

Life goes on but rest assured my BinJin that whenever I would miss both of you, I would just be here, waiting and praying desperately that there would be a ‘real’ and ‘beautiful’ love story (to last for a lifetime) between you, Hyun Bin (Kim Tae-pyung) and Son Ye Jin (Son Eon-jin). Thank you BinJin for crash landing into my world! #OfficiallySigningoff

@The Classic you told what keep playing in my mind since then. I first shipped them in TN. I don't know why i love watching the negotiation scene when Tae Gu first saw Chae Yoon on screen not as their role but as themselves, HB and SYJ.

When he told Chae Yoon about drinking together, only both of them, I started shipped for #BinJin.

Even I'm happy to see both of them agreed to lead in CLoY, at the same time I'm afraid and sad if they not turn to what I expected (date and married). It's hard to not fall in love with them and to move on 

But still I hope they have a sweet and great ending for being together soon.

#imstillshippinginsilenced

#firstcoupleievershippedthishard

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, buffy128 said:

Hello again! I'm sorry I don't get to post as often as I'd like as I work full time.  After I posted for the first time regarding HB being smitten by SYJ, somebody asked me about SYJ.  I believe that SYJ also likes HB very much, but I think she's a strong and intelligent woman who has been in the business long enough to know that to show her true feelings for HB in public so overtly would work more against the both of them than anythinng else(what with double standards and how K-fans can be very protective of their biases). I'm not saying that she's calculating, but she's careful in public. However,  I don't think she would allow HB to get close to her and her family (the fact that it was rumored that he had dinner with her parents) nor visit her in L.A. if she also didn't have any feelings for him. Her glances, her laughter and body language as well, her spontaneity when she is around him speak volumes.  Although she may not be as expressive and obvious as HB is, her subtle actions, those that she didn't normally do before are proof that she has opened herself up to this gorgeous man. Sometimes, you have to look at the little changes in one's personality to know how one truly feels and I think this applies to SYJ. When one is in love, there doesn't always have to be bells and whistles nor a loud declaration of one's feelings. The sincerest expressions are often done quietly and subtly. Doesn't it bring a certain feeling of quiet happiness and thrill to think how these two are when they are alone and don't need to hold back? When I look at SYJ, I admire her for she's a very independent, strong woman who doesn't need a man to complete her life, but the fact that she has shown time and time again in her own quiet way that she enjoys being with HB is an affirmation that she has changed because she also feels deeply about him.

I personally think that HB and SYJ are good for each other. HB provides a strong, constant support for her.  He is secure in his own status and doesn't need to prove anything and won't be intimidated by all of SYJ's achievements, while SYJ's bright personality is probably what first attracted HB the most, given his quiet and serious side.  But more than that, it is SYJ's maturity and calmness to handle the stresses that go along simply because they are who they are, are big factors why HB remains drawn to her.  Individually, it is obvious that both have nothing to prove because both have stellar backgrounds---looks, acting chops and great personalities. Alone they shine on their own, but together they shine even brightly.

Totally agree with you @buffy128 on all that you have written (that's why I am not editing any.. sorry Mods:D)

I will say it again like I said in my first post, SYJ is just as whipped as HB is (which woman won't??). It is obvious from her IG posts - LA pix in black oversized jacket, the book, her various TN selfies and  n videos plus let's not forget her Christmas wish...:wub:

But she is one cool lady with maturity and poise hence the complete lockdown on anything post CLOY :ph34r:

I am pretty sure they will end up together. We just have to give them time and space to do the same. And so I will still ship them hard and pray for their happily ever after with much love and admiration!

P/S: One delulu thought crossed my mind re Covid issue in SK. HB took the lead first in his personal greetings and well wishes then SYJ followed with her personal donation and message. :love:

• Like 10
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Anne S said:

I've watched Eng sub from twitter https://twitter.com/binsshi/status/1231513202208325633. Starting from 2018 that I've been seeing HB with very big smile to his ear and full of happiness in his eyes. 

When you quote, please remove the video, gifs etc. 

We already have a warning regarding this. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, buffy128 said:

Hello again! I'm sorry I don't get to post as often as I'd like as I work full time.  After I posted for the first time regarding HB being smitten by SYJ, somebody asked me about SYJ.  I believe that SYJ also likes HB very much, but I think she's a strong and intelligent woman who has been in the business long enough to know that to show her true feelings for HB in public so overtly would work more against the both of them than anythinng else(what with double standards and how K-fans can be very protective of their biases). I'm not saying that she's calculating, but she's careful in public. However,  I don't think she would allow HB to get close to her and her family (the fact that it was rumored that he had dinner with her parents) nor visit her in L.A. if she also didn't have any feelings for him. Her glances, her laughter and body language as well, her spontaneity when she is around him speak volumes.  Although she may not be as expressive and obvious as HB is, her subtle actions, those that she didn't normally do before are proof that she has opened herself up to this gorgeous man. Sometimes, you have to look at the little changes in one's personality to know how one truly feels and I think this applies to SYJ. When one is in love, there doesn't always have to be bells and whistles nor a loud declaration of one's feelings. The sincerest expressions are often done quietly and subtly. Doesn't it bring a certain feeling of quiet happiness and thrill to think how these two are when they are alone and don't need to hold back? When I look at SYJ, I admire her for she's a very independent, strong woman who doesn't need a man to complete her life, but the fact that she has shown time and time again in her own quiet way that she enjoys being with HB is an affirmation that she has changed because she also feels deeply about him.

I personally think that HB and SYJ are good for each other. HB provides a strong, constant support for her.  He is secure in his own status and doesn't need to prove anything and won't be intimidated by all of SYJ's achievements, while SYJ's bright personality is probably what first attracted HB the most, given his quiet and serious side.  But more than that, it is SYJ's maturity and calmness to handle the stresses that go along simply because they are who they are, are big factors why HB remains drawn to her.  Individually, it is obvious that both have nothing to prove because both have stellar backgrounds---looks, acting chops and great personalities. Alone they shine on their own, but together they shine even brightly.

Well said. It's like both of them match equally in terms of physically and emotionally which is rare to find

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, Hyunyebinjin said:

Hi anyone able tell if this hairstyle is the same as the vogue photoshoot with HY? It looks awefully the same to me. Tho their issue came out in September 2018. This is taken in Jan 2018. Anyone in publishing, can tell how long it takes fr photoshoot to print? 

Actually this one is not for Vogue. It's for Esquire magazine February 2018 issue. 

Reference link: http://www.twenty2blog.com/2018/01/son-ye-jin-on-cover-of-esquire-korea.html?m=1 

• Like 4

@The Classic Wow, i am in awe of your heartfelt comment. I sincerely wish that Binjin will have a chance to read what you wrote. The sepanx is real and found myself spacing out (yes, i am copying Yejin) during the first week after the finale. I was not able to do anything but at the same time, was acting like a crazy person always on a Binjin watch every hour, every second of the day. I am slowly trying to move on (massive thanks to Koh Eun Chan and Choi HanKyul omg i cannot believe i put off watching Coffee Prince for like a decade) coz the Binjin drought is so defeaning that it just makes me frustrated and exhausted altogether. At this point, i just wish them both happiness (be it as a couple or best of friends) and will continue to root for them on their individual endeavours. 

P. S. I never miss a day to recite our mantra #ingrocerywetrust and have promised myself to only stop as soon as I hear the wedding announcement lol

• Like 9
  • Love 3