Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

10 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Thanks for the video! I can see SYJ here much more clearly now, and she was really so shy and seems to be hiding behind HB or bending down during the cheering of the kissing scene. CUTE!!

In the clip I found one person clicking a photo when SYJ was hiding behind HB.I doubt if he will ever upload anything related to the wrap up party as someone said they must have signed some kind of confidentiality agreement:joy:.  Meanwhile HB was sitting like a rock ..I wanted to see his facial expression as well.Nonethless we know that SYJ was so shy that she couldn't bear to watch the scene.I bet HB must be grinning all by himself..

• Like 15
  • LOL 4

Actually I think they started to date during nego promo, when SYJ posted several IG pix with cute effects. Why? The one convinces me is the picture of them with the heart effect! you don’t randomly just put a heart on the picture without feeling beloved/loved!

Also,  she’s never done so to other co-actor. When she took picture with other actors, she looks friendly & lovely but still keep a distance. She didn’t lean on other actor nor put her head right next to the other. No skin ship at all!But we saw pictures of her being very “closed” (intimate) with HB since Nego promo. 

one example that she still kept distance:

then they moved from “dating” to serious relationship when HB flew to LA to celebrate their relationship.. ;) that’s my thought...

• Like 15
  • Love 9

@Kcharisma

Me also think the selfie of both of them with the heart sign means something. You don't post a cute photo with your best guy friend and put a heart sign just like that! Lol!

The namja chinggu book may also mean something. Haha!

They certainly look so happy to be with each other :):D

• Like 14
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I hate that we get so little content from her IG now but the reasoning behind it makes me happy and excited? Haha

They were definitely just close friends/borderline flirting when nego promos were happening, hence she wasnt scared to post 6 selfie videos of them in a row. The silence now is sort of strengthening my belief in them being a couple I guess :lol:

YES!!! As usual when the film is over, the actors who has SNS account will post some pictures with the film crew to appreciate the viewers. But our Unnie didn’t I think she has the reason not to do that . During the TN promote, their relationship was not that serious so she shared freely their pictures as one way to promote their movie. Maybe she won’t post anything on her Instagram until the epidemic is over.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Hi fellow shippers!:) This is my first ever post in a forum. I really enjoy your posts. I'm a silent fan of both SYJ & HB, I admire them as actors, they are both gorgeous & talented.:)

I'm not sure if they are dating, what I'm sure is they are both attracted to each other...clear as day, in my opinion! :lol: I hope whatever they have will flourish into something beautiful.:wub:

It fascinates me, in one of TN promo interviews, YJ said HB never called her noona. When I learned that, I was like, wow! Hehehe...just reminded me of kdramas when the younger guy doesn't want to call the older woman "noona" because he likes her.:lol:

Edited by silentfan
  • Like 18
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Thank u so much @BINGO_O but do u believe that I’m still embarrassed to watch their reaction ? LMAO :joy: somebody help me pls, ‘cause I wanna to watch this video. #shylittlegirl

• LOL 5

On 2/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, Meily Jima said:

I read somewhere that The Negotiations had to go back to some of the scenes in March or April 2018. Maybe at that time something was starting ....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

A nice compilation of Binjin meeting for the first time at Pifan 2014 where both of them received the Producers' Award. They look so lovely together, both are such gorgeous and beautiful people. Sitting together and standing on stage together, they are truly BLINDING!!

Also, at 1:16min, did YJ take a peek at HB? And at 1:45min, HB was watching out for YJ as they walk up the steps, though he didn't offer her his arms. It seems to me both of them seem quite shy with each other LOL!! Seriously, both are drop dead gorgeous, and even if they met many are good-looking people, both SYJ and HB have the type of looks that makes others shy to look directly at them. Glad they became BFF right from their first work together, and maybe even more than BFF as all the signs are showing!

• Like 16
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Im looking back at these photos from the drama.

Another one I love is this one.

On camera, yet not on camera.

Look at them smiles!

I love this one and the shot from episode 2 where they are talking by the candle :wub:. (Scene after blackout)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

The hand holding under the table reminds me of the time when the grocery pics came out and some fans were trying to figure out if hb and syj are holding hands in the leaked grocery photo. Again, HB’s hand looked super weird in that angle so fan theories emerged. 

https://news.netmedia.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/BELANJA-DI-SUPERMARKET.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

A nice compilation of Binjin meeting for the first time at Pifan 2014 where both of them received the Producers' Award. They look so lovely together, both are such gorgeous and beautiful people. Sitting together and standing on stage together, they are truly BLINDING!!

Did Son Ye Jin know that she's going to sit next to Hyun Bin during PIFAN 2014? Her dress seemed to be a little too extra, especially for an awards show. Her dress had a shockingly low and wide foxy neckline and was sheer up to the thigh part. You could almost see her legs up to "there" when she's standing. I rarely ever see her dress THAT sexy.

Looking at the video, I was so scared her dress might pop! I could almost imagine HB's horrified expression.

I know Hyun Bin is a gentleman so I do pity him for having to sit beside Son Ye Jin all night long--- and presumably trying his darned best not to look all that uncovered flesh beside him. The horror, if he was caught on camera glancing downwards. :D Trying not to stare at her pretty face at any point of the event was probably hell enough for him.

P.S. This is probably the time Son Ye Jin referenced when she said (during the Negotiation interview) that her first impression of Hyun Bin was that he had the kind of smooth skin and hair women would envy. She was indeed LOOKING at him that night.

• Like 3
  • LOL 20

The awards were announced more than a week in advance; the winners would walk the red carpet for the opening ceremony. 

That was one of her worst red carpet looks ever, the dress was just unflattering. At that time, Everyone said ye-jin’s stylist must be her anti to dress her that way.

Hong Kong actors just can't get enough of K-drama Crash Landing On You
https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/hong-kong-actors-just-cant-get-enough-of-k-drama-crash-landing-on-you

Even local personalities catch the K-drama ‘Crash Landing On You’ bug
https://www.interaksyon.com/trends-spotlights/2020/02/17/162362/even-local-personalities-catch-the-k-drama-crash-landing-on-you-bug/

old articles on PiFan Producers’ Choice Awards 

18th PiFan opens with Stereo, Producers' Choice Awards

BY JEAN NOH  | ScreenDaily

17 JULY 2014

The 18th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) opens tonight (July 17) with this year’s Producers’ Choice Awards going to actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin.

Selected by PiFan and the Korean Film Producers Association (KFPA), the Producers’ Choice Awards go to “the most recognized actors with outstanding careers in Korea” each year. The awards were started in 2012 and have guaranteed top stars on the PiFan opening night red carpet annually.

Previously seen in romances such as Lee Yoon-ki’s Come Rain, Come Shine and Kim Tae-yong’s Late Autumn, Hyun was most recently in historical thriller The Fatal Encounter.

Son’s credits include hits such as The Art Of Seduction, April Snow and My Wife Got Married. She also stars in the upcoming sea-faring adventure The Pirates.

——-

Film festival kicks off in Bucheon

Jul 18, 2014

BD83-A0-D0-8-E3-D-4-A6-B-9-E2-F-7-AD624-

Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye-jin walk down the red carpet during the opening ceremony for the 18th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival on July 17. They each received a Producers’ Choice Award. (photos: Jeon Han)

The Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (Pifan) began on July 17 in Bucheon City, Gyeonggi-do (Gyeonggi Province). 

A total of 210 films from 48 countries, including 87 short films, will be screened in this year’s annual film festival as it marks its 18th anniversary. The opening film was “Stereo” by German director Maximilian Erlenwein. 

The festival is known for its highlighting of horror, thriller, mystery, fantasy, low-budget and indie films. 

Shin Hyun-joon and Yoo In-na acted as emcees for the opening ceremony. Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin received this year’s Producers’ Choice Awards. 

Hyun said, “Thank you for giving me such a prestigious award. It is even more meaningful as this award is given by the producers. I hope to work with many good producers in the future. I will make an effort to meet the fans' expectations with ever better works.” 

“I am very delighted to receive this award as it is awarded by producers,” said Son Ye-jin after receiving her award. “I am so honored and I feel proud to be a Korean actress,” she added. 

E72-EC2-F6-F04-F-4-F74-AD98-DC6-F33-CB7-

Hyun Bin (left) speaks after receiving a Producers’ Choice Award during the opening ceremony of Pifan on July 17. (photo: Jeon Han)

D2-FDBA13-D419-429-D-A9-AB-9772-E3740-DE

Son Ye-jin (right) says she is so happy to receive the Producers’ Choice Award and feels proud to be a Korean actress. (photo: Jeon Han)

F4-EE506-C-D103-44-F2-99-AB-ADB5-EB12184

Movie stars, including Shim Eun-Kyuong (second from left), Hyun Bin (third from left) and Son Ye-jin (fourth from left), give a big round of applause during the Pifan opening ceremony hosted by emcees Shin Hyun-joon and Yoo In-na on July 17. (photo: Jeon Han)

By Jeon Han, Yoon Sojung
Korea.net Staff Writers 
hanjeon@korea.kr

• Like 4

Haha Bin-sshi why so cute? :wub:

Has Daepyonim previously given such cute childlike expressions in his interviews with his previous co stars?

I watched almost all the available solo interviews of his on YouTube and he as always maintained a calm demeanor in his interviews. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6