Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Hi! I'm from Philippines. How can I join you? I'm an avid of Capt. Ri & Seri but of course, of the real ones, Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin. I am so in love with them that I can't move on and move forwatd my every day without seeing them through social media. And I'm sure I will be forever avid and dedicated fan of them.

• Like 3

Ye Jin sis is very quiet now, so different from her in the past. I know Korea is very complicated now cause of Coronavirus, her hometown is in Deagu:cry:. Does anyone know sth about Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, please share for us, so worried:sweat:tks guys a lot:heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skidadling said:

Hi friends - please allow me to be weird for a moment.

Reveal hidden contents

So I was doing a bit of math and it's probably a coincidence but we could say that Hyun Bin was essentially made for Yejin? Her birthday is Jan 11 and his Sep 25 which is 258 days away from each other. A pregnancy term is anywhere between 37 - 42 weeks. 37 weeks land you at 259 days. So, while we don't know the exact numbers... we could potentially say that Hyun Bin was brought to this world for Yejin.

OMG! :lol: Completely off topic but this resonates far too deeply with me for personal reasons. A friend worked out the dates for me and my SO..we have the same thing, I was conceived the day my partner was born! I do believe in destiny for things like that, these connections are real you guys! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, Helena said:

OSEN | 2020. 02. 24. 7:54 PM

Reaching out of Asia, "Crash Landing on You" causes sensation worldwide

E3146-CBE-6-BAC-455-D-B52-E-F31-F91-FADF

Studio Dragon's Sat-Sun drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN, scriptwriter: Park Ji Eun, director: Lee Jung Hyo, producers: Culture Depot, Studio Dragon) officially ended its broadcast on February 16. Starting with an average viewership rating of 6.1% in the first episode, the drama consistently showed a rapid increase in rating during its broadcast and officially ended with an average rating of 21.7%, peaking at 24.1% in the last episode. Therefore, the work has written a new page on the viewership ratings among tvN's dramas.

The drama ''Crash Landing on You'' is available in 190 countries on Netflix. In Latin America, English-speaking regions, and Asian regions including Korea, each episode was published after the end of the official broadcast from the first episode. Meanwhile in Europe and Japan, all episodes were streamed simultaneously on February 16. With such global coverage, ''Crash Landing on You'' is taking the world by storm.

Reportedly, the drama is becoming more and more popular in Taiwan. Three of the four major newspapers here specifically published news regarding "Crash Landing on You". Many media outlets have also been regularly uploading articles about the drama for days. Moreover, in many countries in Southeast Asia, South America, etc., fans also set up fan pages on social networks to share photos and videos. Meanwhile, the 4 videos posted on Netflix' SNS also quickly hit 6.08 million views. This figure is absolutely overwhelming compared to the number of views of other shows. The popularity of the drama “Crash Landing on You” has reached out of Asia and spread to other continents such as North America, South America, Europe, etc.

The production company Studio Dragon also got to feel the global popularity thanks to ''Crash Landing on You'' when receiving many interview and data requests from international media such as CNN, AP, ABC News, Forbes (the US), and Spanish telecommunications company, etc. The reporters said, "It seems that everyone in the world has a special feeling about the genuine image of North Korea and the unique situation of South Korea. This is a very interesting phenomenon."

Netflix's representative said, "Via Netflix, 'Crash Landing on You', a 'made in Korea' drama created by Korean producers has gone beyond its homeland and is highly loved by international fans. As the worldwide audience is more and more interested in Korean dramas, we expect that foreign fans, who are seeking good dramas, will continue to watch 'Crash Landing on You' on Netflix service."

CP Yoon Hyun Ki of Studio Dragon - the unit in charge of producing "Crash Landing on You" - shared, "We are really happy and proud of the good results the drama gained after a long journey, from early overseas shooting to the filming in Korea in freezing weather." He added, "I think these results are thanks to a combination of numerous factors like unique background setting, absorbing development, the main and supporting actors' passionate acting, emotional direction, and beautiful footages, etc. Over the past time, we were invigorated thanks to the support of TV viewers for the drama."

Studio Dragon's representative said, "Recently, thanks to global entertainment streaming services, many films have been released around the world in real-time. In a wider area than before, the reaction of foreign audiences as well as public opinion will come out immediately. Following the global media trend, Studio Dragon is expected to make full use of streaming services as a content distribution platform."

OSEN = Reporter Park So Young /comet568@osen.co.kr
Photo = tvN 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

This is the tight slap to those who say cloy will be flop

• Like 11

She seems genuinly annoyed that HB left her hand!:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 20

1 hour ago, Helena said:

The production company Studio Dragon also got to feel the global popularity thanks to ''Crash Landing on You'' when receiving many interview and data requests from international media such as CNN, AP, ABC News, Forbes (the US), and Spanish telecommunications company, etc. The reporters said, "It seems that everyone in the world has a special feeling about the genuine image of North Korea and the unique situation of South Korea. This is a very interesting phenomenon."

Netflix's representative said, "Via Netflix, 'Crash Landing on You', a 'made in Korea' drama created by Korean producers has gone beyond its homeland and is highly loved by international fans. As the worldwide audience is more and more interested in Korean dramas, we expect that foreign fans, who are seeking good dramas, will continue to watch 'Crash Landing on You' on Netflix service."

This is amazing to read ... I do recall reading the negative feedback on CLOY, even with SYJ casting news, when I first caught wind of this show. I selfishly hope there will be interview opportunities for HB and SYJ whether it be together or individually, esp on the international stage. Brand wise it could lead to more opportunities. I promise not to even fawn over them.  

• Like 12

Hyun bin is like the blur-doesnt know how to have fun- kinda guy and ye jin is the one who likes to tease others. They complement each other...

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Annie12 said:

She seems genuinly annoyed that HB left her hand!:)

and look at HB face when YJ said that. HAHAHAHA

it was like, they've talked about this incident before, but YJ still annoyed when she recalled it, and HB face was like "yaaa, here we go again. I already said sorry before, right?"

Again, it's only me and my delulu mind B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

Hello everyone, I am a silent lurker on this thread. I have never shipped anyone before and am not even crazy about Kdramas. Not until CLOY. I had to google all the jargon here (like shipping, shopping, #ingrocerywetrust, sepanx:w00t:, even delulu :sweatingbullets:, ,etc, etc) and I was overjoyed to find like-minded shippers here talking about my favorite #binjin couple. This thread has gone a little quieter over the past few days. But I would like to say that all your posts have helped with the sepanx,  after CLOY ended and the expectations to see more of binjin but nothing happening except, you know, the clickbaits and more denials.

And it's great to see all the influencers and optimists helping us noobs to keep the ship sailing and asking us to be patient. Whatever happens, we respect your decision #binjin but I will ship you forever and ever!  AMEN

• Like 14
  • Love 5

Found this in the YT. Don't know if it was posted before.But it is such a cute video and  suits them for real.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Looks like shoppers are waiting for the good news in silent mode like our lovely couple :sweatingbullets: i believe happy days are not that far away. All we need to be patient:wub:

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

So proud of CLoY. On netflix there's a new feature where it shows the top 10 streamed movies and shows, it actually says Crash landing on you is the Top 1 streamed in my country (PH). To those living in other countries, are they also in the Top 10?

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

She remembers a lot of things about Hyun Bin.She can even remember his role from an underrated drama from 10 years ago. 

• Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

54 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

So proud of CLoY. On netflix there's a new feature where it shows the top 10 streamed movies and shows, it actually says Crash landing on you is the Top 1 streamed in my country (PH). To those living in other countries, are they also in the Top 10?

CLOY also has the Top 10 badge in HK and its in #1 position as well . Amazing!! 

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 7

49 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

To those living in other countries, are they also in the Top 10?

ntNdqYe.jpg

#1 IN MALAYSIA TOO

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6