Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

7 hours ago, Fanina Fanina said:

Hi may I know who are the 7 cinderellas? 

#InGroceryWeTrust

I think Helena answered it already  :) have a good day!

@rookiehistorianAB thank you! I’ll delete my earlier comment on that :)

@Helena Thank you so much for your explanation. I really agree - no dispatch no dispatch no dispatch. It will be the worst thing ever. I’d rather see statements from themselves, if ever. It’s easier for them to admit, if at all, after the filming is done and time has passed a little bit. Now is just not the right time at all.

@Dramanoona Yeah Swoon vids are so swoon-worthy! Sure there are some rehearsed answers in it, but they looked so happy and stress-free in it I wish I can turn back time for them hahaha. HB has never been so playful and YJ was more relaxed. And ooh if anyone knows when they are offering that Director’s Cut dvd set, let me know, too. I defo will buy it - the drama is just soooooo good!

As for myself, I am still back-reading the thread here to understand everything (I was a casual lurker so there’s a lot that I didn’t know - I can’t even assess YJ properly because of it) but I’m getting there. I still think that there’s something going on, I can’t say that they are together or close friends but they have this special bond for sure, which I hope to see again, with less public pressure. Oh, and HB is seriously, a very nice man (anyone would be so lucky to have him). Took me so long to realize this hahaha. 

ETA: I just saw on IG that HB’s new movie is postponed due to Jordan’s restrictions on SK nationals due to Covid-19. Delay is defo expected.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Helena said:

There are many members who are not familiar with how different Korean entertainment industry is..... 

1. dating is (usually) considered a SCANDAL.
  2. dating at a work place is UNPROFESSIONAL.
  3. ‘dating at the expense of the public’ (highly frowned upon) — Real-life couple working on a project together and get paid for ‘dating’  [When they accepted Crash Landing on You, the news articles had many ‘thumbs downed’ cause of reason #3]

I wanted to say the same thing a long time ago but I couldn't write it really well. Thank you for wording it so nicely. Being caught by D*spatch is the last thing any fans would want to happen to their idols/actors. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

For those asking for a clip where HB also 

Thanks! He said it so calmly here. 

31 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

And ooh if anyone knows when they are offering that Director’s Cut dvd set, let me know, too. I defo will buy it - the drama is just soooooo good!

@flailingfangirl

They’ve already posted a link to the Korean website to sign up for the D-Cut DVD set. 

Here’s the link I’ve excavated for you from the drama thread:

https://m.cafe.daum.net/crashlandingbd/rGmU?boardType=C

You can sign up with your kakaotalk ID. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Helena said:

it’s horrible. for new members not familiar with dispatch:

https://www.edtimes.in/what-all-is-wrong-with-dispatchs-new-year-ritual-of-exposing-a-k-pop-couple/

Spoiler

Based on what I read over the years:

- some stars have deals with them (give them exclusives) to avoid being exposed. it was mentioned that Song Hye-kyo’s closed to someone (forgot the exact relation) at Dispatch, that’s why they didn’t reveal her pics until much later on.

- these ‘exposing’ publications (after having solid evidences/pictures) would contact the stars’ agencies, they reach an agreement on when and what pictures to release to the public. What we see are usually just selected images — enough to show the stars being at the same place.

There were times when the stars’ denials (Uee, Park Shin-hye) made things worse, the publications came out with stronger evidences - they had to retract their denials and admitted being in relationship.

There are many members who are not familiar with how different Korean entertainment industry is..... 

1. dating is (usually) considered a SCANDAL.
  2. dating at a work place is UNPROFESSIONAL.
  3. ‘dating at the expense of the public’ (highly frowned upon) — Real-life couple working on a project together and get paid for ‘dating’  [When they accepted Crash Landing on You, the news articles had many ‘thumbs downed’ cause of reason #3]

The official denial (for ‘hand-holding under the table’) is necessary, that blurry picture was all over Korean media and it put both of them in a negative light. Holding hands under the table (while rehearsing a scene that didn’t require such action) is unprofessional, their statement said that he wouldn’t do that even if he’s dating. For those who argued in this thread that they did more in other bts moments, but those scenes (no matter how much skinships) were rehearsed in the open with the director and staff members.

It was upsetting to say the least! It was simply ‘a blurry screen capture’ someone did & modified the brightness level, it was absolutely misleading to say that he reached over and held her hands; it would be different if it was a clear picture (like the grocery one) - everyone would/could agree on.  Many  (aware of the potential damage of such accusation to HB/SYJ ‘s reputation) asked that the pic be removed on various social media platforms (weibo/Instagram/Twitter), but twitter users didn’t. Eventually, it got uploaded onto a Korean site and spread all over. The sad thing is most people just believe what’s reported without looking into it.  Causing a dating rumor was uncalled for in this case.

(I had seen similar claims by people many times before, just didn’t blow up and went viral like with HB+SYJ. someone said she could see a lead actor & a supporting actress held hands under the table in wrap up party (when the lights came back on), it caused an uproar in the fandom. So ridiculous - Couldn’t see anything clearly....

There are reasons why many people (Koreans) don’t believe their dating denials and the rumors just wouldn’t die down like others (read translation of Channel A’s segment on page 8).  It’s very common for stars to deny the dating rumors repeatedly. I have seen cases where the actors would say things like they are lonely, but it turned out they were dating secretly for years.

It’s ok for the stars to date, but not publicly (ie. date but don’t get caught). Being in several ‘public’ relationships that don’t end in marriage is considered too many and is just not good for their image (especially female celeb). HB and SHK always had Comments like he/she is a serial dater, she dated all her co-star, etc.

There were famous couples who dated publicly (attended many events hand in hand ) for many years (well received by the general public), some eventually got married  too.

Yoo Ji-tae (43) & Kim Hyo-jin (36) [married in 2011. Parents of 2 children]

Ryo Seung-bum (39) & Gong Hyo-jin (39) [parted after being together for 10 years in April 2012, news of their breakup wasn’t announced until August]

Kim Joo-hyuk & Kim Ji-soo [were together for 6 years: 2003-2009]

They weren’t ‘oppa’, ‘idol’. The fans could be very possessive. As ridiculous as it sounds, some even want certain oppas to stay single forever.

Out of topic

This is why it is awakening to fans/shippers that they don't support actions from Dispatch. I am a kpopper too and when idols get exposed dating, it is a serious business. Marriage is even worse (look at EXO Chen) as if it is a sin. Celebrities do not need to apologise to fans for dating or getting married, neither do they need to admit their relationship. They have their own life but what these medias do is constantly following them like some sasaeng fans. It is just scary what they would do to get people hating these celebrities for living a normal life like dating. It affects their future activities and fans just won't stop harassing them, flooding comments on their social media even after breakup. Therefore we should be mindful not to speculate and not force them to admit. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@flailingfangirl

They’ve already posted a link to the Korean website to sign up for the D-Cut DVD set. 

Here’s the link I’ve excavated for you from the drama thread:

https://m.cafe.daum.net/crashlandingbd/rGmU?boardType=C

You can sign up with your kakaotalk ID. 

Enjoy!

Thank you! I don’t even have a Kakaotalk ID - I should make one now!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jj578 said:

This article was posted in the beginning of this BinJin thread. 

Dating scandals don’t really give good reps to both parties. 

But usually the female of the OTP gets more bad rep than her counterpart. 

Articles like this were written because of the undeniable chemistry of BinJin couple. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

This article was posted in the beginning of this BinJin thread. 

Dating scandals don’t really give good reps to both parties. 

But usually the female of the OTP gets more bad rep than her counterpart. 

Articles like this were written because of the undeniable chemistry of BinJin couple. 

My heart goes out to SYJ if this is the case..HB would not be worth the damage that she will go through.HB's korean fans are very possessive to him..this is it guys.. no more binjin for me...hoping syj will get a man she deserves for good..too bad HB could not be the man for her

• Unamused 22
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Maddie said:

My heart goea out to SYJ if this is the case..HB would not be worth the damage that she wull go through.HB's korean fans are very possessive to him..this is it no more binjin for me...hoping syj will get a man she deserves for good

This article was posted in January 2019. 

I don’t know where your getting the idea that BinJin won’t be possible anymore, even in the future. So, hold fast your shippers heart. The ride is rough but it’ll be worthwhile. Every denial is for protection.  

• Like 8

Hi guys... 

So I’m trying to move on over CLOY, so I started checking dramas on NEtflix. 
And I happened to see Sky Castle and decided to give it a try...

And ten minutes tru the show... i saw this thing that one of the character did, she handed the staff some documents on a party. 

its an non- disclosure agreement. A kind of contract that said they are not allowed to tell any soul of what they may witness on the party.  So i thought of our BinJin :joy:

knowing that the staff and co stars are so quiet about the BinJin issue after then success of CLOY, i wondered if that is really kind of a thing in Kshow business:joy: maybe im crazy to think that this things happens in real life also.:joy: but its obvious that everyone on like staffs and artist on CLOY going super safe about the two. 

The drought is just unbelievable. BinJin just disappeared as the show ended... :joy: not that im complaining, i also want the different rumors to die so no damages can be made on BinJin ...

It’s just my random thought. Happy Shipping always.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

33 minutes ago, Maddie said:

My heart goes out to SYJ if this is the case..HB would not be worth the damage that she will go through.HB's korean fans are very possessive to him..this is it guys.. no more binjin for me...hoping syj will get a man she deserves for good..too bad HB could not be the man for her

What? This article didn’t even present any point that we haven’t known of and what hb did that doesn’t deserve syj??? Anyone??? I got so confused by your comment seriously. :grimace: 

I don’t know how long you’ve been introduced to korean entertainment, but I just wanna say while this article is somewhat true considering how kbiz has been operating all these years, it does not present the whole picture. A dating scandal would largely take a toll on young idols with fandom consisting of mostly teens or very possessive fans rather than established veteran actors/actresses. Hb and syj are nearly 40, been in the industry for almost 20 years, at this point, most of their loyal fans who have been growing old with them can’t care less if they date or get married. Even if hb’s fans were possessive, which is definitely not the case, why does it have to be hb’s fault? 

One thing for sure, if hb and yj didn’t want to go public, that decision would be made just for their own privacy and benefits, rather than driven by his/her vigilant and possessive fan base.

You don’t wanna ship them? fine, but don’t talk bad about any of them in this thread cuz you’re pretty much clueless about what you’re talking about.

• Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Pink_Bubbles4U I just read your post and that article - funny how they were the celebs ppl wanted to date years before, too! They were so young back then (I watched Sam Soon and Art of Seduction- Song Ilkook ie the triplets’ daddy acted with YJ then in that movie hehe). In a way, thank heavens they only get to work together now. Things happen for a reason, I guess. I also agree that we shouldn’t over analyze the BTS and scenes to the minute detail - just enjoy the actions therein and flail! 

@Harry97You had me in stitches with your posts especially the one with Chi Soo! That’s hilarious. HB seems a tad tipsy, too.

@jessyqueue thank you for the article - I was looking for it when I heard the news. I guess they have to delay the shoot somehow, given the current situation in SK now. Hopefully things will get better soon. (Who knows if HB end up doing a fashion shoot or something while waiting. Boy never rests, always working!)

@sooji28 your gif was adorbz! I like that interview - so much gems in it. We can see that they really are fond of each other, no matter what the relationship is.

Re. Thai media interview- I saw it and LOL at HB! He’s so dorky sometimes. Could he be more obvious! So adorable. Wait, maybe adorkable would be better. Hehehehe.

Re. TVN’s statement re. Se-ri’s preggers or not in the photo, personally I think it’s a bit too much even coming from them. The ending is already happy ending, so the story is now open as it is, so let fans think of what their happy ending would be (fanfics or not). Honestly this whole denial and skirting away from the issue by everyone from the show makes people speculate more, unfortunately. I wonder why should everyone be so overcompensating to be honest. I understand when the denial story of HB and YJ was out, but even this photo, too? We all know it’s for that show. Should be harmless. That’s kind of sad. That being said, Korean culture is different and perhaps denial is the best tool ever to manage the situation. We will see.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Helena said:
  • dating is (usually) considered a SCANDAL.
  • dating at a work place is UNPROFESSIONAL.
  • ‘dating at the expense of the public’ (highly frowned upon) — Real-life couple working on a project together and get paid for ‘dating’  [When they accepted Crash Landing on You, the news articles had many ‘thumbs downed’ cause of reason #3]

I really wish one day Korean will change their perspectives in all of the above points. I admit I want them to change so maybe just maybe my shipping could sail without worries but at the same time, I can't imagine being the celebrities.

You can't choose who you want to be in love with. Its like if they love their co stars they have to cross these huge amount of obstacles just to be together. That is so tiring & kinda inhuman. Putting the boundaries on who they should love and how they should love. That is so sad.

And about the limiting people to enjoy with shipping... it is what it is. Yes it is sad but what can we do. We have to be careful on what we said in the internet. It is just how it works. I have done a bad thing once and now I choose to continue my shipping outside of internet away from public eyes. Cause I can't control my mouth and my imaginations here. hahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, jessyqueue said:

Hyun Bin's new movie cant be filmed in Jordan due to the travel ban imposed by Jordan on Korean citizens. Not sure what happens next... Chungmuro is taking a huge loss with the sudden outbreak in Korea.

Do u know if the shoots would be postponed or they’ll shoot on another locations?

58 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Bye bye

Bin-sshi be like "as if I care about  what you think. It's not like you are her omma or appa. In the end it's me with whom she does her grocery shopping with "

k18Lr.gif

I find it hilarious how some fans act like parents of their favorites or pretend to know about their life better than them. She is an adult she knows better than you what's good and bad for her. Till then this is a shipper thread and refrain from making such ridiculous posts. I have had enough of people trying to bring the atmosphere down here. Can people for once stop being over sensitive and ship in peace. Shipping is supposed to be fun stop making it so stressful. If it's meant to be it will sail and if it's not it will sink. I mean it's not even that deep. But some really need to educate themselves on what to and what not to post on shippers thread. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6

5 hours ago, charray said:

Jordan had barred travellers from China, Iran and South Korea as of 23 Feb. Unless Hyun Bin and the cast and crew are already in Jordan now, don’t think they can travel there now for the filming of Hyun Bin’s new movie. Maybe they can film the scenes in South Korea first while waiting out the situation. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/covid-19-jordan-bars-travellers-china-iran-south-korea-12462512

I was worried this would happen and it did..... looks like from latest updates, the filming will be delayed until the coronavirus situation is more settled in SK and worldwide. The movie plot is mainly based in Middle-east (it's a real story), so not sure if they can film much scenarios in SK itself. Well, at least HB will have more time to rest and recover from CLOY's hectic filming.

4 hours ago, jessyqueue said:

I think I understand what you mean. This situation with A-list actors, mega-hit drama, fervent fans, media attention, and never ending rumors is quite similar. I wasn't shipping anybody then, but the media attention was palpable even to a casual k-ent follower like me. I was annoyed when they were rudely outed by an unprofessional airbnb staff. Even MBC went to Bali to confirm things. People were seriouslyyyyy obsessed and it was not a pretty sight  TT

Anyway, we know how it ended.

I am pretty sure Binjin also share the same fears. 

Let them be happy and respect their privacy. Anyway many of us here are convinced that they are dating so there is no need to fuel unnecessary rumors from this thread. Let's enjoy the content that they have given so generously to their fans. 

I also recall the SSC news all over different media including my country. I was also not into K-ent that time and was fully aware of the circus the media created. Felt sorry for them at that time.

Binjin is also at the height of popularity at this time hence they need to be super extra cautious that they don't let the media paint the story. They have to be in full control of the narrative and not let it get out of hand. I hope they will be fine.

Anyways, LIGHTEN UP everyone! Let's not be too serious, and just be respectful of Binjin and of each other. Give a gentle nudge to remind if you feel anyone's overboard in speculating but let's not lecture. 

• Like 9