Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 minutes ago, jane snow said:

SURVEY...

Do you prefer

SLIM and TONED HyunBin    OR

BUFFED DADDY Binnie?

i like him buffed daddy!  

Buffed! I couldn't stand watching him in Secret Garden, he was so skinny! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Im keeping tabs... is it okay if im doing this... its a lil boring since there is no episode today... im keeping tabs whether we like bennienim ( by the wat this is how the vast video today calls him on the caption) :

buffed beefy daddy or slim trimmed and toned?

its a safe survey right? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

But even if it’s just friendship, I think that they make a fairly awesome pair. He treats her like his equal and with great respect from what we’ve seen since Negotiation days. His words always described her as a wonderfully talented actress in her works and wanting to work together again for another great piece of work. We’re really lucky CLOY happened and we got to see such amazing chemistry and emotional acting on screen between 2 equals.

I also appreciate how honest and authentic HB is in showing his admiration for SJY. Not just through his caring actions (which we all love) but also through his sincere and warm words like “I thought she’ll be a sensitive person especially falling deep into the character. But she turned out to be really easy-going and have a down to earth side to her so it was great seeing that.” That explains a lot in how comfortable and in tune they are with each other.

With that, I see her opening up more with him and she’s also less dominating with HB as compared to her past partners. She teased him hard during Negotiation and early filming days of CLOY, but in the more recent BTS, we definitely see a softer side to her when she’s with him. Like that intimate look at the hospital scene when they were just having a private conversation? Or the scene when he got the ring wrong and she just gave him those eye smiles? She’s such a little girl there just like how he's smiley like a boy in love.

Ending this long note, I just wanted to share translations for this old interview of SYJ back in 2008. It’s a pretty cool show if you want to hear honest comments from her on her fame, rumours and thoughts on dating in showbiz! And of course, this was taken way back in 2008, and many things could have changed. Hopefully HB could be the right fated one to change that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8uhjCBzGY

MC: But why? Isn’t it good if you can discuss about acting with your partner?

SYJ: Being friends that way is great. But i think it gets difficult if you ended up dating.

MC: Like if you ended up falling in love?

SYJ: Yeaa and I’ve seen many of that around us, actors dating, breaking up and dating again. Looking at that side of things, of course there are advantages to it, but I personally don’t think (dating an actor) is suitable for my personality.

Really appreciate your insight about SYJ here! As she is actually more difficult to read since she seems to be always bubble and friendly with everyone, long-time fans of hers can give us a better idea if there's any strong clue that she behaves somewhat differently with HB, at least from what we can see on camera.  I think HB's high respect for SYJ and how he sincerely compliments her for her acting and even her personality is something that will touch SYJ's heart. And your comment about how she's less dominating with HB vs her past partners is such an interesting one! Quite a lot of people here also had similar observations, that she's more girly and shy with him. And he's also more boyish and playful when with her.

That 2008 interview where SYJ said she don't think dating an actor is suitable for her personality, may be the reason why things are moving slowly for Binjin. She will need a lot more time to decide dating a fellow actor and may still be at a stage of "testing the waters". So HB will need to respect that and just be friends first (or more like Ai-mei lol). Anyways, these are all my speculation so please take it with a pinch of salt. :D

• Like 11
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, jane snow said:

i asked my korean friend and she said in SK people think that they r really dating... 

Oh this.

My friend told me this thing too. That's why I'm really positive about what's going on them.

She said no need to confirm, it's obvious :D

Right, V*ST? B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

SUDSAPDA Interview : Hyun Bin & Son Ye-jin from Crash Landing on You

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's fascinating to see how soulmates, can change each other's personality. See said, that likes to date w older guys and definitely not a such popular celebrity. Someone posted here SYJ iv from 2018-2019 where she also said something like "I liked to date with older but now i don't think about age". And his personality has changed A LOT,but it was already discussed. 

• Like 7

Hello to those who mentioned that their Korean friends think theyre dating in real life. It almost feels like an inside scoop because they’re living in the same country haha

please tell us more details if you happen to hear more from your korean friends! 

i’m really curious how koreans are perceiving their relationship. might be nice if we get their perspective on the dating denials. thank you, friends!

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, jane snow said:

SURVEY...

Do you prefer

SLIM and TONED HyunBin    OR

BUFFED DADDY Binnie?

i like him buffed daddy!  

Buffed daddy Bin-sssshii is yummier :D

• Like 1

Hi guys. I watched hyun bin’s interviews n bts for ‘hyde,Jekyll and me’.... n noticed that he also likes to praise his co-star jimin for her look. N he hugged n pat her just like he did to son ye jin. So i guess he did it to most of his co stars........ As much as i want ye jin n hyun bin together, i guess thats just him being a gentleman to women.

why there are no new news regarding them? Miss them already.

1 hour ago, Mhhyin said:

Hi guys. I watched hyun bin’s interviews n bts for ‘hyde,Jekyll and me’.... n noticed that he also likes to praise his co-star jimin for her look. N he hugged n pat her just like he did to son ye jin. So i guess he did it to most of his co stars........ As much as i want ye jin n hyun bin together, i guess thats just him being a gentleman to women.

why there are no new news regarding them? Miss them already.

Oh did you mean by the bts where he patting her back after the crying since. If I'm not mistaken that one is from the crying scene during the firework. She can't stop crying after that. But most of the time he set clear boundary. That's what I've noticed from Hyde&Jekyll Me bts. 

Actually I've been a fan of HB after I watched Snow Queen. This drama is my ultimate fav by HB so far until CLOY crash landed in my life :lol:

So yeah I've watched many of his bts from his previous drama. He can be friendly and playful at times but we still can see he create his personal boundary with his heroin exclude WW(we don't have to mentioned his ex back then its clear as water as well). 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Is this HB with SYJ (the one in beige coat). I can’t quit tell as can only see the lady’s back but she seems to be holding flowers. Is this at CLOY wrap up party? Someone who can read Korean, please help translate what the twitter says ...

@TotoroSY According to the tweet, he was at a stage greeting for Rampant's promotion. And the toy sword he was holding was a gift from a young fan.  

Ah and the one in the beige coat is one of the supporting actresses in Rampant - Lee Sunbin

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello again Shoppers! 

I would just like to share my 2 cents about the recent happenings in this ship.  

It is human nature that we get carried away by our emotions whenever we hear either good or bad news about our ship. I understand why some new BinJin shippers were so affected by the recent denials. Whenever I feel doubtful I always go back to the Grocery pics. At least in this ship, it’s not all delulus- we do have loads of solid proof that there is something going on between them no matter how much they deny it. Personally, I prefer that they keep it private. As responsible shippers we should refrain from scrutinizing, over analyzing and speculating stuff about them. If you really think about it they have given us so much already. I really don’t want to jeopardize any chance of them doing another project together. After the overwhelming success and rave about CLOY, wouldn’t  it be tragic not to see them together again on screen? 

Let us do our part in protecting them. Let them nurture and cherish this special relationship in peace. Just like their characters , I believe that they are God’s gift to each other and doing CLOY is their  GIFT to us. 

Just for fun, what would you want their next project together be? I’d want them to do another movie in the likes of Notting Hill, Mr. & Mrs. Smith or maybe another tv drama. 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

https://andylah.tumblr.com/post/190929024080/hyun-bin-attempt-to-flirt-compliment-son-ye-jin

Flustered Hyun Bin is a cutie :wub:

30 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Just for fun, what would you want their next project together be? I’d want them to do another movie in the likes of Notting Hill, Mr. & Mrs. Smith or maybe another tv drama. 

Something that would get international award buzz. I might actually die if I get to see SYJ at the oscars :tears:

To be honest, I would give up ever seeing them on screen together, just as long as they're married happily lol

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

during the V*ast VLive, you see HB watching someone and it's SYJ scene when they meet. I don't hear her but the director is saying the lines "you've fallen on the wires correctly" and "you've descended"  so the person he's looking at so intently is YJ:blush:

plus the caption from V*st is something like "I'm by your side" hehehe      

I'm glad we also got another shot of HB & YJ by the cake but darn it, I really wanted more! especially them blowing out the candles on their wedding cake kekeke

HB looked so exhausted though, poor baby

• Like 13
  • Awesome 4

20 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

I would love an action packed type film since both of them are active and seem to like action-y type work. That and (not or — I’m greedy and I need more BinJin content) a revenge-esque drama where her father gets duped by his father and after growing up abroad she comes back (femme fatale-esque) and seeks revenge on him, who wasn’t aware of his father’s misdeeds. Chaos ensues, they fall in love (albeit she does reluctantly at first), babies are involved, lots of angst and drama. Ultimately a happy ending. Lol

Just gimme more BinJin work because they are so good together on-screen.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

during the V*ast VLive, you see HB watching someone and it's SYJ scene when they meet. I don't hear her but the director is saying the lines "you've fallen on the wires correctly" and "you've descended"  so the person he's looking at so intently is YJ:blush:

what's with green box? didnt they film those parachute scenes in switzerland? sorry but didnt get it.

14 hours ago, jane snow said:

ARe you all familiar with MBTI?

ENFP and INTJ are the best personaly match if you are Familiar with this... then you definitely get what i mean

Can someone pmease tell me what SYJ and HB MBTI.

CoZ I feel like they are the very definition of an ENFP and an INTJ perfect match.

and this is based on science... not just some astrology shizzz. 

If ever they are not ENFP or INTJ then they are jyst perfect for each other

ENFPS_

are known to be intoverted EXTROVERTS. They are bubbly, weird, and fun to be with.

They are deep 

They are hard to read when they treat people the same way so it is hard for people to distinguish their real mind.

They love jokes and games

They are very touchy 

They love to tease and annoy people especially teasing the people they like

They are highly intelligent but they dont want people to know coz they just want them to know they are fun and easy going

Like deep conversation

There are many other attributes that leads this MBTI to YJ 

can can give proofs to these.

INTJs

They are intoverts they like to have their personal space

They dont wanna be touched

They only like to be touched by people they like or interested with

They are touchy with people they like

They are very concerned but they do not show it

They are consistent with their action but change if something interest them.

They are highly intelligent and they want people to know

they are very serious... laughs hardly ever but when something is funny and likeable they laugh a lot

they love deep conversation

these atteibutes are the same w HB as well and can give definite proofs.

in psychology ENFPs and INTJs are soulmate.

like yin and yang. they bring out the best with each otherm

can someone please tell me their MBTI if ever hardcore shippers know.

this is really interesting insight if ever they share this MBTI analysis.

Oh in ep 1 bts u can see YJ their teasing HB

and HB just said stop annoying me... this is just perfect.

remember HB doesnt like to be touched but w YJ he is ok w

HB's friends said he's intelligent.

Yj likes deep conversations and sincerity

DISCLAIMER... im not saying that they are really ENFP and INTJ since there are no evidences of their MBTI tests.

Im just pointing out my instinct... on how i see through things.

if you wanna know yours... you can check it just google MBTI test... and ull be freaked out that it is really on point! 

I thought i'm the only one crazy trying to analyze their personalities and hoping they will last until marriage :blush:

Based on HB's answers in most of his interviews, he's either INTP or INTJ. He does look like INTJ but we can't know for sure since we don't know his real personality as Kim Tae Pyung. 

Tbh, SYJ is more difficult to read. She could easily pass as an extrovert due to her bubbly character. But i always think she's more introvert rather than extrovert. Many introverts will behave like an extrovert when surrounded by people and friends they are very comforfable with. I'm guessing she's INFP or ENFP.

When i was observing them in many interviews, i kept looking and hoping none of them got Sensing traits dominating in themselves  :lol:

Call me funny, but i'm one of those who doesn't really agree with Intuitive/Sensing relationship. It might work for some couple but the efforts are just too much for me. 

And thank God, HB and SYJ both seem to have the same Intuitive traits. :grin:

Well, i'm waiting for wedding news in the next 6 months :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4