Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

42 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

If I see more requests for DM, I will start tagging you guys with instructions....

Pls do it. I even made a post here saying to just DM me privately and to not post here but seems like it didn’t worked :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

There’s this line that HB said in one of the Swoon videos about SYJ: Don’t be fooled by her (SYJ) smile eyes...

Well sir, I think you’ve been fooled ages ago then. You is a goner! 

And with that, good night from California from me! See y’all again soon, fellow shoppers! 

To all my fellow delulu shoppers, I’m looking at you @Walk Kindly @hma .75 and @swclw (LOL!), keep the delulu alive. 

@pnaysurfer84 Actually, on my deep frustrasion when first time analysis their relation, i use a lot point of view include the logic on their statement. That eyes smile include strong fact about how well they know each other.. but all of Swoon interview really jaw dropping to wacth for me.. their chemstry really hardcore. AS CLEAR AS DAY :D 

#OnHoneyDrippingEyesWeTrust
#InSomeoneWhoFooledByEyesSmileWeBelief

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, J13 said:

Sorry but HB doesn’t just look like there’s ‘honey dripping from his eyes’, he looks like a man staring at the woman he is falling (or has fallen) for. I don’t think it’s just acting lol I think everyone is being clever with their wording during interviews :D

Yes, good point. To avoid what should be avoided. Once it leaked. They will be attached to the scandal.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, therese3 said:

Hi @AnnieCheesecake ! Can you please DM me too? Thanks! :)

16 minutes ago, Ndit said:

Is there something that i'm missing it with the thread about DM? Is there anyone could DM me as well? I am just curious.. Thank you in advance :)

4 minutes ago, hyle_ eus said:

Creat account at here just to asking for DM me too . lol @AnnieCheesecake can u DM me too.  N yes I swear I'm a responsible Binjin shipper too . 

Please message @AnnieCheesecake directly.

Use the messages icon on the top right.

Click new message.

Then put in her name and request.

Happy DM- ing!

1667ut.png

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, J13 said:

Sorry but HB doesn’t just look like there’s ‘honey dripping from his eyes’, he looks like a man staring at the woman he is falling (or has fallen) for. I don’t think it’s just acting lol I think everyone is being clever with their wording during interviews :D

@J13 Thats why its make sense and hillarious when on the Wrap up party the north korean ahjumma said kapten Ri and Sam Suk no need acting for their character :D

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@Sianna

No wonder the directors tongue slipped that one time in one of their TN press interviews. Was it the one where they were wearing matching tan/brown outfits?! He was saying something along the lines of “HB likes her more...” and SYJ and HB made shocking eye contact like the director said something out of the blue about their situation. PD-nim was always the 3rd wheel (LOL!!!) Correct me if I’m wrong. 

HB looked sad when he found out that the specific bistro closed down in this other IV. it translated that they were regulars (probably in the time of TN prod), as you mentioned

Yeees... I think about that interview a lot :lol: when he said HB was 99 and SY 98.. He practically outed them :D i think he ships them too 

• LOL 6

The CEO has spoken regarding Covid-19. Very good leadership that has concern among his colleagues, stakeholders and all. 

So much like, Captain Ri! 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Maybe... who knows. So it’s better for everyone here be careful with the posts ‘cause maybe I’m an VAST employee infiltrate :joy:.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

we all shoppers will do our best to make u a BinJin love Defector..:D

• LOL 1

I have a feeling that one of us here is directly talking or connected to CEO HB. See, today, we are actively discussing about Covid-19 and how it can probably be the reason of the inactivity of the cast and crew of CLOY. Then suddenly, boss HB, posted a message in VAST's IG. Somebody must've let him know about our worries. 

Well I am not saying that it is wrong or right that he knew what we were talking about. Hahaha. But you know, I now have all sorts of imagination on how he takes the rest of our discussion. 

I hope he feels his heart flutters majority of the time. Hahaha. Like at the back of his mind he wants to tell us, "IF ONLY I CAN SAY SOMETHING TO YOU GUYS. I WILL BE SO GLAD TO SHARE HOW HAPPY I AM." 

Hahahaha. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Same here!!:lol:

Me too..the Korean Language came first before the English language, so I was like.... What announcement?:sweatingbullets:

I know SYJ is exhausted but I wish to hear about her new project. Hoping for a great movie and awesome partner just like HB. 

• Like 2

Regarding to hb’s post, one second i thought “morning guys, this is the end of our shipper world” :sweatingbullets::D thnx to god its just our thoughtful CEO!!:wub:

• LOL 13

2 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I have a feeling that one of us here is directly talking or connected to CEO HB. See, today, we are actively discussing about Covid-19 and how it can probably be the reason of the inactivity of the cast and crew of CLOY. Then suddenly, boss HB, posted a message in VAST's IG. Somebody must've let him know about our worries. 

Hahaha..thats exactly what I said in my previous post. Agencies, reporters and even haters are probably lurking here. Hello spy  :phew:.. Lol

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

@J13 Thats why its make sense and hillarious when on the Wrap up party the north korean ahjumma said kapten Ri and Sam Suk no need acting for their character :D

Does anyone have that video or know where to find it? I remember people talking about it during the wrap party but apparently it was taken down? I can totally picture them being playful and teasing HB and SYJ. With their wise years and experience, they can probably spot a famous couple from a mile away ;)

I just feel like every single person on that set would have thought there might be something going on between HB and SYJ at least once. Those bts videos don’t lie :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Same here!!:lol:

I was able to read the english message first in twitter. But when I read your posts, I was like "Omoooo that was a close one." At least, it's just him being concerned for our safety and not any dreadful announcement with finality.

Let's carry on and keep sailing. :lol:

• Like 4

my heart skipped a beat just now looking at the post above... so we are still save. Happy shipping!! #InGroceryWeTrust

• LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

Hahaha..thats exactly what I said in my previous post. Agencies, reporters and even haters are probably lurking here. Hello spy  :phew:.. Lol

Oh well, maybe these spies are slowly becoming shoppers too because of the positivity in this forum! Hahaha. Welcome!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2