Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, cybertron said:
is the caption on the last sentence mention “hot scene”?

I have posted my translation in the drama thread. It’s funny that the caption describes the filming set as 뜨거운 which  means “passionate” when describing a “relationship”. But it means “hot” when describing “coffee” for example. Since it was used as an adjective next to #filmingset I have translated it as “passionate”. Go read my post in the drama thread where I have replicated the caption in English. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Their visual :love:

SYJ with that coat looks like during her ‘The Classic’ day..

yes absolutely

77002968_226214165035458_900549275686010

• Like 4
  • Love 7

I cannot wait for December 14 to see them both on the same screen. My heart be still! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

This is the second time that woman said HB & SYJ genuinely like each other.

@cybertron can you please post a video for the first time of these 2 women who say that hyunbin & yejin like each other.thank you,i am very excited.:kiss_wink::)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@cybertron Thank you for sharing that TheKThree video. Haha..for those of us who have gone through SEGA times and his previous public relationships like myself, watching that clip brought back memories haha 

Though I neither understand nor believe in astrology I love the analysis that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin have a connection that goes beyond emotions - Hyun Bin definitely has utmost admiration for Son Yejin as an actress and he has said so many times. At Nego promo when asked to give a reason to watch the movie, he said because Son Yejin is in it. When asked what the attraction for him to pick the project was, he said because Son Yejin was in it.

Similarly when Son Yejin was asked why she chose the project she said, because Hyun Bin has agreed to take up the role of Min Taegu and she was surprised that he wanted to challenge himself in this sort of role and she was fascinated about that. They both held each other in such high regard even before they acted in the movie together.

I also love the analysis that they are both grounded people and that they won’t give up easily. Being a grounded person and someone who doesn’t give up easily- that’s exactly some of Hyun Bin’s virtues. He went through a few years of parental objection over his passion for acting but he didn’t cave in. Even though he was beaten and even locked up in his room, he still carried on acting throughout his middle school and high school years. He has also talked about how he eventually struck a deal with his father - that if he got into the best university for acting, the father would stop objecting to him acting and he did just that. This is the kind of persevering spirit he has. When he has found what he wants, he pursues it doggedly and achieves it. A person’s inherent personality doesn’t change much, so I’d like to think that his perseverance doesn’t just apply to his passion for acting; it should apply to everything that he pursues including love :) Once he sets his mind on it, he’s the type that won’t change his mind or give up easily - that’s how he has described himself at interviews as well.

I don’t know anything about astrology but I really like what I see as Son Yejin’s effect on him - I like how silly he becomes and how effortlessly he laughs when he’s with her. At the same time, I see the alpha male in him emerging to take charge when the occasion calls for it - like when he took the wires out of her way, when he thanked the staff of Pretty Noona who came to support Nego.

Arrgh..I don’t want to ship them but I am faltering again and again. Don’t get me wrong. I just don’t want to be disappointed haha..and I have come to like Son Yejin so much that it may be difficult to accept another for him :sweatingbullets: Haha..please pardon me for rearing my ugly shipper head now and then...if you guys don’t mind I’ll appear as a guest occasionally :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Kim Jung Hyun said he was amazed by HB & SYJ’s chemistry.

Yoo Soo Bin said HB & SYJ helped him to feel comfortable and less stressed.

Kim Sook also mentioned both of them.

It is like now BinJin are like a package.

Whenever HB’s name was mentioned,they also mention SYJ and vice versa.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

@KimSooHanMoo Thank you for sharing your profound thoughts and am with you. Idk what future holds but looking both its  promising to end up each other not because of astrology

but could be its their season to embrace love and start the ball rolling in life choices.. isn't it?

HYB & SYJ is pleasing to the eyes for chemistry wise - physical aspects and since almost everybody agrees their actions speaks something more .. woow! am in as a fan:heart:

Cheers! 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

I love reading the posts here. Thank you so much for sharing :wub:

I'm so excited for the upcoming press conference. Ready to capture some chemistry between them :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I finally graduated (with flying colours)  as BinJin shipper lol. Been reading the posts here for the past weeks. Smiling like an idiot whenever I saw their promotional movie vids... Never been a shipper before,  never even bothered with any Korean celebs dating news. So this is my first :lol:. Hello everyone

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hi everyone,

Maybe I am too old to do this shipping thing :D but has been reading this thread for a while and love the posts here <3

It's like a dream come true to see SYJ and HB in the same drama. Couldn't ask for more.

Their visual together are beautiful beyond words. But what I like the most about them is that, despite their A-list status, they are very down-to-earth, passionate and witty, esp SYJ in how she answered interview questions...

Two more days to meet our couple in the press con and livetalk. And I will be camping here on Monday to wait for the new updates :D

Last but not least, thank you KimSooHanMoo for all the English translations, love your posts about HB. Much appreciated for your time and effort :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6