Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

2 hours ago, Binniejinnieslways said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

Seems like HB enjoyed the kiss the most, show his feeling and "overcome their reality". While SYJ was happy to hear almost proposal HB speech. I mean even this picks give "couple vibes":wub:.

Ow ow it's a code, HB please propose to SYJ ASAP!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Our YSJ chose this scene as her favourite:wub::wub:

The scene chosen by Son Ye Jin was the part in episode 12 where Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri share a conversation over drinks. Relying on his tipsiness to gain confidence, Ri Jung Hyuk expressed his honest feelings to Yoon Se Ri, who was overjoyed by his words that almost seemed like a proposal. Viewers were captivated by their romantic atmosphere.

And this is the scene she fell a bit out of character and cried when it was not needed.

Impossible to not read between the lines! 

• Like 12

I have a question for long time kdrama watchers, the kind of positive response binjin is receiving, has that happened to any other couple before? I'm seeing almost unanimous shipping between forums, twitter & IG. I saw a fair bit of this with SSC but there were some who didn't want it too. I haven't seen one comment so far saying they are a mismatch or what not. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Harry97 said:

Looks like some people are disheartened with recent bts and wrap up party hug but for me they are not teenagers they are in their late 30s and who knows how long they have been dating for? Let's say after negotiation that makes it 2 years so I think they have enough practice to control themselves and not be lovey dovey all the time. I don't know why people are reading too much into wrap up party hug it was obviously we did well, we worked hard kind of hug even couples who respect each others work can have such kind of hugs not just full body passionate hugs also there were around 100 people in that room. ...

Not sure if it's only me but I do think they are dating (well I have my own reasons and instincts) and in future if this ship doesn't sail for whatever reason I will believe they were a thing and didn't work out till then I will ship them happily and rationally...

5 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

I have no doubt in my mind that they’re dating and I think some of you are overthinking about the hugs here. I’m thankful that there were hugs at all cuz at the wrap up party, they could’ve just clapped or stand up and bowed to express the gratitude to everyone around them. They were in front of so many people, what do you expect them to do? Embrace each other tightly? There’s no way they would do that. And a hug without a pat on the back in that situation would’ve been even more awkward cuz they were supposed to be encourage each other for the hardwork they’d done. 
About the second hug, it’s true that he was trying to console her as she must’ve been emotional during the very last act for cloy. I notice he put his chin on her head while putting his arm around her, which should be more intimate and caring than it may appear to some.

Lastly the scene in Switzerland where he was trying to catch her. It was shot half year ago when they just started filming so they may not familiar with all the staff. 

Tbh this one is the most easily sailing and pontential ship I’ve had. LOL. We have the grocery photo, we have the negotiation director revelation, which pretty much confirm my belief that they’re more than close friends. They started as friends anyway so of course they may exude close friend vibe sometimes. 

I agree. I mentioned before, I (and many others) believe they’ve been dating (with marriage in mind, considering their age & other factors) for a while already. Many sightings since The Negotiation events (Summer 2018).

Some sites (like netizenbuzz) choose to post only articles with negative comments on “Crash Landing on You”, they are not the general consensus at all.  There are many positive reactions (translated at Ddoboja).

[SPOILERS!!!][Crash Landing on You Roundup + Naver TV Comments] Episode 16 (finale)

thumb.png?ts=1581857836

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-02-16%2Bat%2B3.30.38%2BPM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): Son Ye Jin who appears in front of Hyun Bin & Company Five as they're about to cross the Military Demarcation Line #RealGoodbye
1. [+3336 / -9] Wow.... Son Ye Jin is so good at acting...
2. [+2647 / -6] No it's so sad ㅜㅜㅜ I'm going crazy ㅠㅠ Ri Jeong Hyuk yelling at Seri and them running towards each other ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+2324 / -7] In the midst of this, he said don't run ㅜㅜㅠㅠ I seriously exploded into tears from here ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's a dummy that only thinks of Seri ㅜㅠㅠ 
4. [+2185 / -9] Seeing this scene, it made me wonder how many families that were separated because of the Korean War was crying blood tears ㅠㅠㅠㅠ   
5. [+1767 / -3] Seri cries so sadly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jeong Hyuk is also heartbreaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-02-16%2Bat%2B3.39.03%2BPM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): Surprise announcement! Hyun Bin is done with the military! The new captain after him is...? (The village is expected to have a drought for its generosity ㅋㅋㅋ)
1. [+1598 / -2] They're hella disappointed that the captain isn't Gwang Beom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1314 / -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking funny how they placed all the food in front of Hyun Bin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pyo Chi Soo is the captain, I'm all delighted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1010 / -2] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chi Soo is aware of his charm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's confident that the underground refrigerator is going to be filled!
4. [+793 / -9] It's out, Ri Jeong Hyuk playing the piano and Seri's going to look for him, you don't need to watch it to know it's 4K 

5. [+763 / -2] Pyo Chi Soo.  Joo Meok. Eun Dong. Gwang Beom. Wiretapper (Man Bok)   

Screen%2BShot%2B2020-02-16%2Bat%2B3.50.22%2BPM.png

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): [Epilogue #16] Kim Young Min finds the perfect job that matches his talent! #OneFineSpringDay #KimJiTae
(t/n: 'One Fine Spring Day' is a 2001 film where actor Yoo Ji Tae plays a sound engineer)

1. [+2685 / -1] Audio director ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ [+161 / -0] Instead of listening to people's voices, he's now listening to the sound of nature ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ [+187 / -0] His facial expression is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really looks happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2436 / -3] No but thank goodness he now gets to listen to the sounds he enjoys rather than the sound of other people ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
↪ [+106 / -0] I'm so glad Man Bok looks happy

3. [+1456 / -7] Something about it feels empty... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The ending is disappointing and it feels like they're going to air 'Crash Landing on You' next weekend too and we won't be able to see DoolLee/Dooly couple again 
↪ [+133 / -1] That's what I'm saying, it's a happy ending but it feels awkward

4. [+1437 / -2] He ended up being able to listen to peaceful and good sounds ㅜㅜ

5. [+1396 / -1] Man Bok is also at first place when it comes to job satisfaction

6. [+904 / -6] I'm so sad that Seri and Jeong Hyuk only get to see each other for two weeks during a year ㅜㅜ

thumb.png?ts=1581862620
Screen%2BShot%2B2020-02-16%2Bat%2B4.18.47%2BPM.png

1. [+7159 / -93] I'm confident that I won't say anything if these two announce that they're actually dating in real life...
↪ [+1119 / -7] I can move past not saying anything and I'm confident that I'll support them... 
↪ [+785 / -6] I'm confident that I'll support them until the day I die..

2. [+5272 / -26] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seeing each other for two weeks in a year... How do they live...?
↪ [+557 / -2] A really intense long distance relationship

3. [+4175 / -38] Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, please film another drama together...

4. [+3586 / -23] I was really happy for the past two months, it was a really good drama, thank you

5. [+3489 / -21] Wow Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's beauty and acting skills did all the work in this drama   

0000435999_001_20200216203109112.jpg
202029701581846442_20200216184919063.jpg

1. [+611 / -7] Their clothes.. it's like a couple's look~ ^^ It's so nice to see~~
2. [+520 / -12] Hmm... it's a couple look.. I think they're going to announce their marriage announcement soon
3. [+241 / -3] It's a couple look ㅎㅎ
4. [+113 / -1] Couple look
5. [+92 / -3] I'm already tearing up ㅠ Can it not end.. Let's go for seasons *sigh* ㅠ Hyun Bin is even shining at the wrap-up party

• Like 11
  • Love 9

4 hours ago, Chugo21 said:

Casts Favorite Scene :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

“Crash Landing On You” Main Cast Bids Farewell To Drama And Picks Favorite Scenes

Feb 17, 2020
by U. Kim

“Crash Landing On You” Main Cast Bids Farewell To Drama And Picks Favorite Scenes

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” ended gloriously, even overtaking Goblin” to achieve the highest ratings in tvN history with its finale.

The lead actors of the drama each picked out their favorite scenes from the drama and shared some words to say goodbye to the drama.

Spoilers

Hyun Bin chose the ending scene from episode 9, where Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) had to part despite their growing feelings for one another. Hyun Bin stated, “[The scene] shows the feelings of Ri Jung Hyuk, who courageously crossed the military demarcation line to follow Yoon Se Ri, and it was a moment in which the two people overcame their reality.”

Hyun Bin also shared, “I worked on the project hoping that ‘Crash Landing on You’ could be a gift to viewers in the way Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri’s unexpected encounter brought them special joy. Thank you for sending us lots of support and love and allowing Ri Jung Hyuk to happily ‘land’ by your sides.”

The scene chosen by Son Ye Jin was the part in episode 12 where Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri share a conversation over drinks. Relying on his tipsiness to gain confidence, Ri Jung Hyuk expressed his honest feelings to Yoon Se Ri, who was overjoyed by his words that almost seemed like a proposal. Viewers were captivated by their romantic atmosphere.

Son Ye Jin said, “I laughed a lot and cried a lot while acting as Yoon Se Ri. More than anything, I was very happy. I’m thankful to have been part of a project that will take up a very big part of my acting career, and I sincerely thank everyone who sent us love all this time.”

crash-landing-on-you6.jpg

Seo Ji Hye expressed her love for the scene in episode 8 in which Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye) and her mother’s affection for one another was shown. In the scene, Go Myung Eun (Jang Hye Jin) revealed how worried she was about her daughter Seo Dan, and Seo Dan reassured her by saying, “Your daughter will live more happily than anyone no matter what happens.” The scene showed the sincere feelings of the mother and daughter who made viewers laugh with their petty fights in most of their other scenes.

Seo Ji Hye stated, “I had to go to a lot of places while acting as Seo Dan. Even though we had to film while battling against the cold, I felt healed when I saw the starry night sky, and those moments have all become memories. I was happy thanks to the interest and love shown by our viewers,” and explained that she would never forget her time with “Crash Landing on You.”

Lastly, Kim Jung Hyun picked the line, “I looked everywhere for so long,” said by Ri Jung Hyuk in episode 11 when he arrived in Seoul and found Yoon Se Ri. Kim Jung Hyun explained, “I think it was the most fantastical line in our drama. It remained in my memory because it brought out lots of emotions.”

The actor continued, “I have met new people and formed new relationships in every project, but this project is even more meaningful. Through the love [I received], I reflected on myself and found hope. To the viewers who accompanied us on the 16-episode journey, I would like to thank you for sharing your time with us.”

Source (1)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I just replayed my Netflix to the paragliding kissing scene so many times because I want to make sure whether they were really french kissing each other or not. Ohhh the result, gave me butterflies in my stomach, I felt like an intruder, both were playing tongue a lot, good job :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, marshemell0ws said:

Take that twitter account with a grain of salt. People can say what they say, and being a shipper is not easy. But from everything that we have seen, I don't have the SLIGHTEST doubt that HB likes her and is smitten by her. For me, the ship has sailed or will sail. I just can't read SYJ enough to be able to tell how she feels but I do think feelings are reciprocated. 

I agree with you about SYJ. I definitely see chemistry and attraction there but you’re right that HB appears smitten by her and is giving quiet a few signs showing that, whether he realises it or not. You can tell SYJ enjoys his company and is very comfortable with him too but she is harder to read. If they do date, I think it will be HB who initiates it :D 

• Like 9

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/netizens-are-convinced-that-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-are-secretly-dating-because-of-these-romantic-still-cuts-from-crash-landing-on-you

Netizens are convinced that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are dating due to these romantic still cuts from their drama 'Crash Landing On You'

On February 17th, the drama's social media page posted a series of dreamy cuts of the two actors showing off some major romantic chemistry. Although the on-screen couple has previously denied wedding rumors, netizens couldn't help but comment on the pictures stating: 

"So when are you getting married?"

"Aren't these wedding photos..."

"This is real. No way you can look at someone like that and not have any feelings."

"Son Ye Jin looks genuinely happy. Look at her eyes."

"They're not even a couple. They're a married couple."

——-

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383567wpp/crash-landing-on-you-shares-sweet-behind-the-scenes-couple-shots-of-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin

“Crash Landing On You” Shares Sweet Behind-The-Scenes Couple Shots Of Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

Feb 17, 2020
by R. Jun

“Crash Landing On You” Shares Sweet Behind-The-Scenes Couple Shots Of Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

February 17, tvN released behind-the-scenes photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from “Crash Landing on You” to ease fans’ withdrawal following the drama’s finale on February 16.

tvN captioned the photos, “Photos of Dooli Couple (Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s couple nickname) in the country where edelweiss blooms. Just seeing them will make you happy.”

Check out the photos below!

Meanwhile, “Crash Landing on You” set a new ratings record with its final episode, recording an average nationwide rating of 21.7 percent and a peak rating of 24.1 percent. The drama broke the record set previously by “Goblin” in 2017, which achieved a peak rating of 20.5 percent.

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you

Source (1)

———

9-B2-E1615-40-B9-41-DF-B0-BA-769950-CB94

38-BEA2-D1-683-B-4104-BF67-0412051-D5-DC

• Like 17
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, kriswu said:

I’ve gone way past the honeymoon phase cos I literally thought it looked like a maternity/family shoot :lol:

When those photos came out, I didn’t see the CLOY watermark and also the photos were all over IG so I honestly thought VAST announced something like “We’re expecting!” LOL almost gave me a heart attack!!

I badly want to be invisible just so I can peek at their phones to, you know, squeal at their selfies, check what their names on each other’s phones are, or if HB has an Instagram burner account that he used to message Yejin when they were both “coincidentally” in LA :phew:  Hahaha

Ok I keep coming back to these photos and there’s just no way that this is JUST work. It looks like the most natural thing for them to be lovingly gazing at each other :tears::wub: 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 14
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

But from everything that we have seen, I don't have the SLIGHTEST doubt that HB likes her and is smitten by her. For me, the ship has sailed or will sail. I just can't read SYJ enough to be able to tell how she feels but I do think feelings are reciprocated. 

I do believe HB & SYJ are in a relationship (grocery, HB's fingers movements, back hug scene, holding hands under that table - HB's face is the evidence), but SYJ is the one who wants to keep the relationship low key.

SYJ is always friendly & easy going with her co-stars (can be touchy at times, but not overuse it).

However, SYJ becomes more femimine & gets shy more often recently (HB virus), this makes her even more charming.

Son Ye Jin is popular for her clean image as she has gained sucess with her own acting ability (not through scancals, PR scams)

SYJ's achievements:

Korean Box Office Queen for the period 2009 - 2019

She has won most acting awards compared with all her peers (or even other polular seniors)

One of the highest paid actresses ever in the history of K-drama for her role in "Something In The Rain"

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/son-ye-jin-represented-by-spackman-talent-agency-to-star-in-new-k-drama

She has contributed her own ideas while filming and directors tend to listen to her (e.g. Bts CLOY).

HB also said that SYJ has lots of ideas in a TvN interview (when she nudged him to stop him staring at her)

So I can understand why she does not want a relationship scandal to cause negative effect to her clean image/ mega star - status.

Moreover, for me Son Ye Jin is an independent and smart woman, who chooses a relationship with both heart and head (while HB seems to follow his heart than his head). That's why she is better at control her feelings & keeps HB in check on cam in many situations.  

SYJ may never want to make their relationship public unless it is a marriage announcement.

So, I'm looking forward to their marriage announcement, not dating confirmation.

SYJ reminded HB to "look at me only" when HB joked "come here" (to the bed)

SYJ purposely covered her mouth/her eyes to stop HB from making another kiss/ gazing too much at her on cam

SYJ didn't really want to hug HB in the public (she had slightly turned her face away from HB but HB failed to understand her signal this time or maybe because he couldn't resist to share his happiness with her at that moment) 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Just a reminder.

Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos as those are against the rules of this forum. Links to the rules for this forum as well as the overall site:

Also, in order to make it more enjoyable for all readers of this thread, if instead of quoting wholesale, you quote just the section you want to comment on, it will reduce the repetition and allow for more meaningful and new comments to enhance the shipping experience.

In order to quote just a section, highlight the text that you actually want to quote, and a "Quote Selection" button will pop up. Click on that button and the highlighted section will be copied to the editor at the bottom.

If you absolutely want to include an image, gif, or video with your post that had previously been posted, then copy just that item into your post so that it is not a quote.

It is much easier for us to remove offending posts rather than to scrub them, especially when there are numerous violations. So, please be aware that instead of just editing posts to remove violations, the entire posts may be removed.

Repeat offenders will be issued warning points.

Any questions about this, let me or any of the other Shippers Paradise moderators know. Happy Shipping!

@angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

@jinjinI see no tongue. Please provide photo proof :lol:.

I think it's clear since Negotiation period that HB was a little smitten by SYJ. If either of them tried to pursue, I'd imagine it be him. I wasn't too sure about her until fairly recent... but the way she looks at him has changed subtly. (Also HB in general doesn't seem like the type of guy that would be overly romantic / display affection.)

Both of them are actors. Whether they are just acting or hiding ... we don't know. One has been good at hiding her relationships for over 15 years while the other has revealed but remained well hidden. We never know. But I hope.

As someone mentioned, HB was fixing SYJ hair lightly before their continued scene in the border crossing bts - that to me is just not friend territory and he did it rather gently/intimately. But that's just me and I know nothing lol.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Russian media says, that TVN had to change the finale, due to political pressure:bawling: and issues NK/SK. Those still cuts are the epilogue for what should've been done: Se Ri is pregnant here:innocent::wub:.  I saw a couple posts like this, but nothing in english. But congratulation and cross finger for a real one. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Hello y’all BinJin shippers! Here’s another lurker coming out of the woodwork. I have to say I enjoy reading each and everyone’s opinion in this forum, some posts even cracked me up. 
I’ve been a hardcore shipper of mainly US shows but this is the first time that I’m so obsessed with  a K drama couple. I’ve seen HB for the first time on MOTA and thought he’s God’s gift to women. I watched them on The Negotiation and I can see their amazing chemistry already albeit most scenes are seeing each other on screen. CLOY was amazing in all aspects. RJH and SR characters were tailor made for them.  It made me laugh and cry and all sorts of feels.  The storyline was a bit sensitive (NK & SK) but in spite of this limitation the whole team was able to create one the best show not just in K history. 

Anyway, I don’t know if you guys saw that IG posts of the CLOY wrap up party where they were watching the reunion hot kiss scene? Everyone was cheering and you can see that oSYJ docked and hid behind HB. I think she was kinda shy about it. Gosh, she’s so adorable. Is that typical of her though? I’m just wondering because she seems to me like a carefree person. 

As for them being a real couple? Based on what I’ve seen and read (LA grocery pics, BTS, SYJ’s Instagram posts  and opinions of longtime HB& SYJ fans)and the way they look at each other-  they definitely are dating.  But I respect their privacy. Whatever they have now is something special and if they think it’s not time to let the world know then so be it. I hope and pray that they will have their fairy tale ending too. 

• Like 22
  • Love 1

CLOY is my very first k-drama in my 36 years of existence. I only knew about HB and SYJ in this drama. I was so hooked by how they spark really well on screen so I got curious about the interviews and presscon. Man! I cannot believe what I saw between them even before CLOY took off! I mean, during their promo period for the Negotiation movie, the way they look at each other is already full of endearment. They cannot deny how caring they are for each other. Although (maybe) I think, they have not really sat down and talk seriously about their relationship, they are just enjoying each other so much and establishing their initial relationship as friends. Further, as the drama CLOY was conceptualized and offered to them, I think their stars are starting to align. Destiny is starting to be in their favor. Their togetherness flourished as they began to film and they have started to take advantage of the rolling camera to constantly and consistently touch each other without being judged. They are together almost everyday anyway, so maybe, they just went with the flow and enjoyed the moments. However, now that CLOY has ended makes it a different story. I am pretty sure that if SEPANX is hitting us, more so with our dear #BinJin. I think now, that they don't have an easy excuse to see each other, their true emotions and feelings will kick in. You know, when they start missing each other that will be the time they will get to realize everything. I just hope they decide to find each other in the end. I hope that they will be true to their selves. Stop working like a cow and put the happiness of their hearts in priority.

• Like 11
  • Love 11

32 minutes ago, Binniejinnieslways said:

Russian media says, that TVN had to change the finale, due to political pressure:bawling: and issues NK/SK. Those still cuts are the epilogue for what should've been done: Se Ri is pregnant here:innocent::wub:.  I saw a couple posts like this, but nothing in english. But congratulation and cross finger for a real one. 

I hope we do get to see those scenes! Will there be a directors cut for this show? Does anyone know?

• Like 3