[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

35 minutes ago, nuttyz said:

Also, if they were really worried about getting caught in rumours, they would have sat separately during the wrap up party and maintained civil. But no, they went ahead and hugged! *oh my shipper's heart* 

With the amount of trolling VAST does (and I am sure SYJ agency too) on social media, I am even shocked promo photos like these would even be released. Come on ... couple vibe is so strong in these photos and they didn't need to even be released. Great for us tragics, but if rumors are false the agencies are just feeding the flame that I assume they'd be tired of if false. I call B.S. on your pretty a**es Bin and Ye Jin. You're just playing with my nonsensical, overcommitted heart. Stop looking so pretty, hot, eye smiling and eye sexing :lol:.

• Like 9
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

May I check our ship has First Aid CPR kit??? If they continue teasing us like this, how our little hearts can bear. Love is on the air. So sweet with all these photos of “ just closed friend” couple. Look at how they gazed at each other and hugged each other. So natural. If this is called acting in front of the camera, i have to say They are Master of Master of Chemistry !!! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Reading all the post here ...im with you everything esp with those last photos .. those looks so real no acting needed!  Im thinking how come there are no sightings of them dating? My guess is the same as that one i read here before that the position ( both A list actors) they have in the industry in a way earns them to request the media to keep quiet until the drama is over ( as respect to the drama producers also and all those involve in the business side and that they ( hb/ syj, their agencies, the producers)  and that an agreement/ negotiation has been made to wait until the drama finish. 

So yes there will be a big announcement!!! Lol im getting crazy with these two ..its like I am convince no analysis needed but still I analyze lol and i come here to read all your analysis, point of views and all updates.

My fellow BinJin shippers lets get ready for our party coz an announcement is forth coming!!! 

Meantime they are included in my prayers 

By the way Congrats to us we CLOY addicts broke tvn tv rating history!!! 

O right and here my mantra #BinJinIsReal

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 7
  • Love 11

7 minutes ago, Elle R said:

but if rumors are false the agencies are just feeding the flame that I assume they'd be tired of if false.

Agree, i also thought the same thing.

But, another thought that they don't mind bcs it's work related(?) If they truly dating or even if they're not and rumours come up they still can deny it saying that it's for the drama because it's not legit evidence.

• Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

Agree, i also thought the same thing.

But, another thought that they don't mind bcs it's work related(?) If they truly dating or even if they're not and rumours come up they still can deny it saying that it's for the drama because it's not legit evidence.

See. This is 1 of the thousands of reasons I'm not an actor? What? The last episode aired? I'm wiping my hands clean :D. No photo usage because my commitment is over.

I mean - if other scenes had been shot, it would not be difficult to use those stills. These new staged shots? They are being plain bullies ... and I still kinda like them :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

btw do you guys know what type of flowers Yejin is holding in stills picture with the purple cardigan? 

I have a thing for flowers and its meaning :joy: but I'm also not sure on what type of flowers she's holding..

from a glance, I'm guessing it's pink hydrangeas (but I could be wrong big time) and they have the sweetest meaning.

Generally, they often mean, "You are the beat of my heart" (ain't that just making you want to cryyyyy)

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

Person sitting in front of them let's clink glasses !

BinJin : let us hug each other first :D

That person :sweatingbullets:

:joy::joy::joy:

I'm literally dead after seeing all those lovey-dovey pictures released by TVN :wub:

I can't think rationally anymore, just give me the wedding date already :P  

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

Sooo in the bts video, anyone else notice where HB’s hands automatically go when SYJ jumps on him the first time ;) most actors would put their hands higher out of courtesy and to be polite.. ok I’ll stop with my playful thoughts now :phew::sweatingbullets:

Gosh I have shipped kdrama couples before of course but there is something about these two that makes it hard to ship them with anyone else. I feel bad for their future costars cos these two are that couple, the couple that everyone ships and wants them to get together in real life. They are seriously just so compatible. They genuinely look very close in real life and even when you see photos of them, it’s not awkward or forced, it’s all very natural. I think there is something going on, even if it’s the early stages. How could they not fall for each other!? 

• Like 14
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2