[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Spoiler

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Hyun Bin Will Do Anything To Save The Hostages In New Action Film

New photos of Hyun Bin looking cool and collected in his upcoming movie “The Point Men” (working title) have been released!

“The Point Men” depicts the story that unfolds during a negotiation operation between a diplomat and local National Intelligence Service (NIS) agent heading to Afghanistan to rescue South Korean citizens who were kidnapped and are being held hostage by the Taliban. This is Hyun Bin’s first movie that will be released since he and his wife welcomed their first child into the world.

Hyun Bin will play Park Dae Sik, an NIS agent who specializes in the Middle East and Central Asia. He has left Korea long ago and still lives with the trauma he suffered when he was unable to save hostages in the past during a situation in Iraq. Feeling that he was merely being used as a tool by his superiors, Park Dae Sik was on the brinks of quitting his job when he learned of the hostage situation involving South Korean citizens in Afghanistan. Putting the disappointment he felt toward his job behind him, he heads for Afghanistan to save the hostages.

With the intention of rescuing the hostages by any means possible and by using methods that will be optimized to the local area, Park Dae Sik comes to confront Jung Jae Ho (Hwang Jung Min), a diplomat who specializes in negotiations and who puts forward many principles and procedures. Viewers can look forward to seeing how Hyun Bin will portray his character who comes to win over his past traumas and grow as a person. Moviegoers can also look forward to lots of action scenes that don’t shy away from truly depicting the severity of the situation and will see Hyun Bin sporting a new look with messy hair and even a beard to really bring his character and the setting to life.

The newly released photos give a sneak peek into the world of this nerve-racking story with Park Dae Sik walking confidently through the grounds, wearing sunglasses and looking like he is there with only one goal in mind: to save the people of his country. Another picture shows him sitting in a truck, looking quite pensive as he stares out at the desert before him.

hyun-bin-1-1536x1024.jpeg

hyun-bin-2-1536x1024.jpeg

On his role of Park Dae Sik, Hyun Bin commented, “I tried to portray the pain of the character fighting past traumas, the urgency of the operation, and his rough background in layers to make it more appealing.”

“The Point Men” will be coming to theaters on January 18. Check out a teaser below!

Hyun Bin Will Do Anything To Save The Hostages In New Action Film | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Hyun Bin Reflects On His Heyday, Projects That Marked His Turning Points, And More

Hyun Bin has joined Esquire for a pictorial and interview!

On December 21, Esquire released photos from Hyun Bin’s pictorial along with an interview. In the pictorial, Hyun Bin captivates with his unique atmosphere and mature charms, looking relaxed and comfortable as an experienced actor.

Previously in an interview, Yoo Hae Jin, whom Hyun Bin worked with in the “Confidential Assignment” series, mentioned that Hyun Bin seems to have become more laid-back. Regarding his comment, Hyun Bin replied, “I’m not sure what side of me he saw when he said that. Personally, I think it is because I felt familiar and comfortable with the ‘Confidential Assignment 2’ filming set itself since I was with the actors and staff that I had worked with before. Also, I already had an idea about how to portray the character Rim Chul Ryung.”

hyun-bin04-1229x1536.jpeg

Hyun Bin also went through personal changes in the meantime. He shared, “It took us five years to get from the first film to ‘Confidential Assignment 2,’ so I must have earned that inner peace which came with my age. Also now that I’m married, Yoo Hae Jin may have thought that I looked more laid-back in that respect. Of course, it’s just my guess.”

A while ago, Hyun Bin mentioned that his prime years might be in his mid-30s. However, the actor is enjoying his heyday even now, welcoming new teenage fans. When asked how he feels, Hyun Bin replied, “It was a hasty thought. I’ll take my statement back. I said that when I was in my 20s. It was a time when I received lots of love even though I was immature and didn’t have much experience. So I was vaguely thinking, ‘Wouldn’t I be in a better situation than now if I get a little older and build up my acting skills?’ You know when you are in your 20s, you think like a lot of things will change when you reach your 30s. But after I got past my 30s and turned 40, I realized that they don’t. Nothing in particular has changed significantly; it’s just that I’ve come to this point step by step through accumulating experiences. So I think it would be better not to use a word like ‘heyday’ on myself.”

hyun-bin02-540x675.jpeg

Hyun Bin has been working relentlessly until he found a break before the release of “Confidential Assignment 2.” When asked if he had any projects that marked turning points in his career, Hyun Bin shared, “Among the projects I did in my 20s, the one that is stuck in my memory is ‘I Am Happy.’ After that, it would be ‘Late Autumn.’ Recently, I had a lot of thoughts while filming for ‘Bargaining.’ In particular, I was greatly influenced by [my co-star] Hwang Jung Min such as his attitude toward projects, his passion for films, and his perspective on his profession as an actor. I learned a lot. He became a stimulus for me to broaden my viewpoint on set.”

Spoiler

hyun-bin03-720x900.jpeg

Check out more photos below!

Spoiler

hyun-bin05-666x900.jpeg

hyun-bin06-666x900.jpeg]

hyun-bin07-666x900.jpeg

hyun-bin-1229x1536.jpeg

Hyun Bin’s full pictorial and interview will be available in the January issue of Esquire.

Hyun Bin Reflects On His Heyday, Projects That Marked His Turning Points, And More | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Hyun Bin Reveals He Still Owns His “Secret Garden” Tracksuits, Plays Would You Rather, And More

Hyun Bin recently sat down with Esquire Korea for a casual and fun interview!

On December 22, Esquire Korea released a video featuring the magazine’s January issue cover star, Hyun Bin.

When asked what he’s been into recently, the star said that he’s been listening to Anne Marie’s “2002” a lot these days and has been busy taking horseback riding lessons for his next acting project.

In one fun segment, Hyun Bin had to guess famous lines from his hit drama “Secret Garden” by looking only at their beginning consonants. Although he adorably struggled at first, he managed to guess all the questions right in the end with a little bit of help here and there.

At the mention of his viral flashy tracksuits from the drama, Hyun Bin surprised the staff by revealing, “I have four versions of the tracksuits I wore in the drama at my house.” However, when asked if he ever wore them, he replied with a laugh, “No, because I got tired of wearing them so many times back then.” He sweetly elaborated that he kept them in his closet because the show meant a lot to him and that coincidentally, the stylist from the drama who made the tracksuits was actually there that day on the set of his photo shoot with Esquire.

During a Would You Rather game, Hyun Bin was asked to choose between going to the army as his “Confidential Assignment” character Rim Chul Ryung or Ri Jung Hyuk from “Crash Landing on You.” After contemplating for a second, Hyun Bin chose Ri Jung Hyuk, remarking, “I am assuming Ri Jung Hyuk’s life in the army would be easier in many ways than Rim Chul Ryung’s. After all, Ri Jung Hyuk has a fancy background, right?”

Watch Hyun Bin answer more interesting questions in the full video with English subtitles below!

Read more about Hyun Bin’s interview with the magazine here!

Watch: Hyun Bin Reveals He Still Owns His “Secret Garden” Tracksuits, Plays Would You Rather, And More | Soompi

• Like 2