[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

[2022/11/27] Hyun Bin and Son Yejin welcome their first child to the Kim family TODAY!  Both mother and baby Kim are in good health. CONGRATULATIONS!!

:hooray2:

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin · Son Ye-jin, today (27th) got a son... maternal child health

2022.11.27. 10:03 pm

SOURCE

Both mother and child 
are healthy

202283991669552035_20221127220302154.jpg?type=w430

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin gave birth to a son on the 27th. The photo shows her returning home from her honeymoon last April. /Reporter Seonhwa Lee

[THE FACT]
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have a son. 

According to officials, Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son on the 27th. Both mother and child are in good health. The agency of the two actors confirmed to <The Fact> on the 27th, "It is true that Son Ye-jin gave birth. Both the mother and child are healthy." 

She was initially told that she was due to give birth in December, but she gave birth to a son a few days sooner than that. As a result, the two became parents after 8 months of marriage. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who made a relationship through the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018, admitted that they were dating in January after several dating rumors, and had a wedding on March 31. After 11 days of marriage, they went on a honeymoon to the United States. A lot of interest was poured out to the extent that their sightings were relayed in real time. 

On April 28, after returning from their 17-day honeymoon, numerous reporters gathered at Incheon International Airport to confirm the explosive interest in the couple of the century. The two of them were surprised for a while, regained their composure, responded to the camera flash, posed for a while and smiled. I felt the dignity of a top star until the moment I got into the car waiting outside the arrival hall. 

On June 27, two months later, Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of her pregnancy on her SNS, saying, "I am going to tell you the news that is careful and happy. A new life has come to us." At the same time, she said, "I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement" and "I will protect the precious life that has come to us." 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Welcome Their First Child

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are now parents!

On November 27, Son Ye Jin’s agency officially announced that the couple had welcomed a baby boy earlier that day.

“Son Ye Jin gave birth to a son today,” stated the agency. “Both the mother and child are in good health.”

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin first met while starring together in the 2018 movie “The Negotiation,” and they later began dating after filming the hit drama “Crash Landing on You.” The couple went on to tie the knot in March of this year.

Congratulations to the happy family!

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Welcome Their First Child | Soompi

• Like 3